mister princess

By rosypink-

WARNING: language Marco was normally a good kid. But after he is caught stealing, his strict hispanic mother... More

𝔠π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”― 𝔬𝔫𝔒
𝔠π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”― 𝔱𝔴𝔬
𝔠π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”― 𝔱π”₯𝔯𝔒𝔒
𝔠π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”― 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯
𝔠π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”― 𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔒
𝔠π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”― 𝔰𝔦𝔡
𝔠π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”― 𝔰𝔒𝔳𝔒𝔫

𝔠π”₯π”žπ”­π”±π”’π”― 𝔒𝔦𝔀π”₯𝔱

13.6K 108 31
By rosypink-

      Dallas walked me back to my room, and we talked and laughed the whole way back. It was like some sort of spark ignited in us, we had some sort of strong connection. In front of my door, we said our goodbyes, and butterflies filled my stomach as he wrapped both his arms around my waist to pull me close against his body and kiss him again. We stayed there for a while, and he tried to proceed forward and make out with me, but I quickly had to dislodge myself from his grasp to avoid getting a boner.

     "Bye, Dallas." I told him, grabbing my door handle.

     "I'll see you around, Anita." He sighed, turning and walking back down the hall. I shut the door behind me and once I was in my room leaned my head back against it, sighing dreamily. It was the best first date ever, in the history of the world. I looked back down to see Kelsey and Avery staring at me with expectant eyes.

       "Well?" Kelsey inquired, patting the bed beside her. I smiled, and threw down my purse to sit beside her as Avery sat down on the other side of me and helped me unstrap my heels.

     "It was... amazing." I admitted, thinking back over the nights events as Avery and Kelsey helped me take off my wig and my shoes. "He took me to some rooftop and we had a picnic under the sunset, and we watched the stars once the sun went down. And at one point we were standing over the railing... and.." I started to trail off, thinking about the taste of Dallas's lips on mine and his strong hands wrapped around my smaller body.

     "And what?!" Kelsey poked my side and I laughed.

     "We kissed." I mumbled, embarrassed.

     "What?" Avery shouted in disbelief. "You guys kissed!"

     "Yeah yeah, but nothing much. I wouldn't let him make out with me or anything." I stopped them from getting any ideas.

     "What?! Why not?" Asked Avery. I blushed, glancing down at my crotch but not wanting to say it out loud.

     "Oh, you were afraid he'd feel it if you got a boner." Kelsey exclaimed what I was thinking, causing me to blush furiously. "What? It's true!" I shook my head and stood up, grateful to be on flat feet again. I stripped off the dress and struggled to unclasp the bra, throwing both to the ground as I crossed the room to the closet. I grabbed a pair of black sweatpants and pulled them on, leaving the girly underwear on and my chest bare. I turned around to face them again.

      "Can you help me get this off?" I asked, pointing at my face. Avery chuckled and brought me a makeup wipe, gently holding my head with her soft touch as she wiped off all of my makeup. "Thanks, I'm going to sleep." I told her, and disappeared into the bathroom. I closed the door and splashed some water into my face, looking up at myself in the mirror, the small, frail boy staring back at me. I ran my fingers through my hair, and began to prod at my cheeks and all over my face, then moving to my shirtless body, feeling my waist and hips. Has it always been that small? The more I studied every detail of my body, the more I realized how feminine I already was. Maybe that's why I pulled off such a convincing girl for Dallas. I pulled up the straps of my panties to rest high-waisted on my hips above my low-waisted sweatpants, deciding to embrace my femininity. I brushed my teeth and returned to the bedroom, where Kelsey and Avery had already shut off the lights. I climbed into my own bed, curling up and falling asleep.

♛ ♛ ♛

     I awoke in the morning a week later with a sore feeling in my ass and around my crotch, which was beginning to happen nightly as I kept sleeping in girls underwear. I sat up, and flushed red when I realized why: the panties I had pulled up so far. But I had to admit, the pain was pleasurable considering it came from the soft silk of the panties. I got up and went into the bathroom, where Avery was already awake and doing her makeup.

    "Morning, Marco. Nice panties." She teased, and I blushed again, shoving the straps back in my pants.

    "Morning." I replied groggily, splashing some water in my face to wake myself up. It wasn't until after this that I realized Avery was topless, wearing just a black bra and tiny black booty shorts. I blushed again, admiring her figure, and felt the panties pinch me even more as I started to get hard. I looked away and rapidly started brushing my teeth to distract myself. I got myself dressed on my own, and Avery started to teach me how to do some of my own makeup while Kelsey did my hair. Lastly, I fastened my tie and strapped on my shoes, grabbed my bag and headed out the door. I hiked my skirt up a little bit as we walked, liking the feeling of the fabric swaying around my thighs.

    Later on in the day, I sat down beside Kelsey in the one class we happened to have together: sewing and fashion design. It was a mandatory course for all freshman girls at the academy. That day, our teacher announced that for Halloween, we would be having a costume ball for everybody in both academies.

   "That probably means we can bring a date." Kelsey nudged me playfully. I ignored her as the teacher kept speaking.

   "Each girl must design their own dress according to this year's theme, which is divided by grade level. Each grade gets their own ball, which students from both academies must attend. Grade 9 must have animal-themed costumes. So to start, you will each be given a base: a corset of a color of your choosing. You have until the end of class today to choose your animal and submit it for approval, and the rest of class you can spend brainstorming ideas for your dress."

    When the teacher finished and sat down at her desk, the class immediately erupted into the chatter of 17 teenage girls.

     "What animal do you think you're going to choose?" Kelsey asked me excitedly. "This is so cool! We get to design our own dresses!" I was a little less excited.

     "I'm not good at this stuff." I grumbled. "I don't know how to design a dress!"

     "Don't worry, Halloween's not for another month! Besides, Avery and I will totally help you out. Now, let's do some research." She pulled out her laptop and began searching up some pictures of different animals she loves, deciding which one is the prettiest for her dress. I leaned over to watch her screen as she pointed out random animals to suggest to me. "Oooh what about a big cat! Like a tiger or a lion?"

     "Nah," I said. Those things scared me.

     "Okay... how about like a fish? They have pretty cool colors."

     "Fish are so complicated." I complained.

     We bantered back and forth for a while, and Kelsey's face lit up when she found her animal while browsing a page of different tropical animals. "A flamingo!" She gasped.

    "What?"

    "Flamingo! It's perfect for me! Pink is like such a good color on me, it'll compliment my hair, and I'm from Florida and I feel like everybody associates flamingos with Florida." She explained.

    "That's a good idea..." I trailed off as the bird picture underneath it caught my eye. "Peacock." I mumbled, staring at it. I had forgotten how much peacocks fascinated me. When I was little, they were my favorite. I remember having a little stuffed peacock that i used to sleep with every night. "Peacock," I said again, looking at Kelsey.

    "Oh, perfect! We can make your gown huge like those tail feathers they have!" She exclaimed. "We can both be birds!" I smiled, happy with my choice. "Let's go submit our choices."

    We made our way to the teacher's desk where she handed us two pieces of paper where we had to write our names at the top, and the animal we chose. I almost wrote my real name, but caught myself and spelled out Anita Inéz, and wrote the word peacock beside it. Then, the rest of the page was filled with what seemed like a thousand different color options of corsets. I picked a deep, sapphire blue color, and Kelsey picked a pale coral pink one. We turned them into the teacher and returned to our seats. Kelsey was so excited, and helped me start designing my gown. We decided almost immediately I would have a huge, traditional ball gown hoop skirt with lots of shades of blue and green fabric to mimic a peacock. I didn't figure out many other details of the dress, but soon enough the end of class came around, and the teacher dismissed us.

     "And remember, you can use any supplies you need from our closet in the back of my room, but don't hoard. You may also buy your own materials, but you cannot buy a pre-made dress. Your final dresses designs must be submitted for approval by October 27th." And with that, we left, as I slung my backpack on my shoulder and followed Kelsey. How much she talked also got me excited for the ball. I wondered how it would feel to dress like a real princess, and to be able to dance in such a huge, elegant ball gown. I smiled thinking about it.

♛ ♛ ♛

After school, the girls and I were back in the coffee shop again, and Avery talked about our project with us. She said she had chosen a mouse for her animal, and Kelsey told her all about our flamingo and peacock ideas.

"Oooh a peacock would be so pretty! Oh my god, Anita, you would be the most beautiful girl at the ball." She crooned, prodding my shoulder playfully. I laughed, shifting in my seat and tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. We hung out, ate, laughed and talked for a little longer, then did our homework together and then went back to our room once it started getting late.

But for some weird reason, I couldn't sleep that night. It was the middle of the night when I turned over with a loud groan, to see myself staring at Avery, also awake in her bed across from me. "Avery?" I whispered.

"Yeah?" She responded.

"I can't sleep either." I complained. Avery slowly stood up, then checked to make sure that Kelsey was still asleep. She came across the room to grab my hand, and pulled me out of bed, which made me blush as the blanked dropped to the ground, revealing myself sleeping naked, except for the green panties. Avery looked at my crotch, then smiled playfully. "Get some clothes on, pretty girl, and let's go."

"Go where?" I asked, still keeping my voice low as she crossed the room to the closet, throwing me a pair of black booty shorts and a pink hoodie. "This is way too girly, I'm not wearing this out as a boy." I said.

"Yes you are. And nobody will see you. If you keep your hood up, people won't be able to tell your a boy if anyone does catch us. Now put it on." Avery said, throwing on a gray hoodie over her bra and navy blue leggings she had on. I obeyed, and slipped on the shorts and hoodie, shocked at how big the shorts made my butt look. Then, I threw on my slides as Avery slipped on some shoes and we headed out the door. I followed her silently to the courtyard, where we picked a spot to lay on the grass and watch the stars.

"I used to do this all the time when I couldn't sleep. Back home, I would just lay out a blanket on my roof and stargaze until I felt tired." Avery said, lying on her back. I copied her, sitting next to her. Except I wasn't watching the stars, I watched her. I studied her face, with soft and delicate features. I turned my gaze back to the sky quickly before she noticed me staring. "You know, it's hot enough out," she mumbled, and peeled her hoodie off, stuffing it underneath her head like a pillow. I couldn't help but stare at her boobs as they sat in her lacey white bralette. They were perfectly round, but not too large. I sat up and propped myself up on my elbows, forcing myself to look the other way before I got a boner.

"Hey Marco?" I heard her ask, and I turned my head to see her laying on her side, the moonlight outlining her gorgeous body. I blushed slightly.

"Yea?" I looked down at her, trying to peel my eyes away from her breasts.

"Do you like living as a girl?" I blushed even more. I hadn't really come to terms with this myself in the two weeks I had been living as Anita with them. "I won't judge you if you do."

"I... think so." I started, making up the thoughts as they came to mind. "I mean, I hated the idea at first, but I had to admit, when I first dressed up the first time at the mall, I liked it. I liked how girly I looked, and I knew I loved the way I felt." I paused for a moment. "But I didn't think I would love wearing girl clothes as much as I do now. To be honest, Anita feels like my second personality, and it makes me feel free. I feel more confident and impulsive when I'm her... which is why I think I kissed Dallas in the first place. It's like my whole life not a lot of people have liked me, but now that I'm all girly, there's one person who really does."

"Do you like Dallas?" She asked. I had to think this one over, too. The moments I had spent with him were the best feelings I had ever felt, but I had also been avoiding him. I hadn't talked to him all week since we last went out, but I think I was scared. I was scared of who I was becoming, I was scared that I was leaving my whole male life behind and becoming this alternate ego. I feared the change, even though I loved it at the same time.

"I don't know," I finally answered. We sat in silence for a while longer, until Avery yawned, and said we should probably start heading back. I agree, and we walked in awkward silence back to our room. But for some reason, my mind still raced. Why did I like dressing like a girl so much? I tried to tell myself it was just for the way it felt and I was really a boy, but honestly I wasn't completely convinced. Feeling tired and confused, I eventually drifted off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.7K 194 11
Justin has been getting in to trouble .so as a last resort his mother tries to feminize him.
75.1K 480 19
Charlie was struggling to make ends meet, so in a desperate attempt to make money he decided to steal from his flatmate. When she found out, she took...
108K 619 33
Bryan is chosen to conduct a study, but he is required to assume the identity of a girl for a whole year. As his new persona, Heather, he encounters...
28.2K 786 20
Nico di Angelo was on his way leaving camp again. He may have patched things up with Percy but camp wasn't a home he could stay in. Maybe he'll visit...