Hate Love

By isratjahan15

A story of two individuals named Kartik and Naira. "I Know She Hates Me But More Than That I Love Her..~Karti... More

1 • Mysteries
2 • Returning back
3 • False hopes
4 • Hit and Miss
5 • Long lost love
6 • Two hearts meet
7 • Back to place
8 • Yearning for her
9 • Memories
10 • A moment of peace
11 • Hurting him
12 • Trapped in love
13 • She hates me
14 • Moving back
15 • I'm sorry
16 • Memory loss?
17 • Beautiful Lie
18 • Puppet of Heart
19 • You are Mine
20 • Leave me Alone
21 • You are my Everything
22 • Escaped?
23 • Please, Don't stay away
24 • Is This Hate?
25 • Letting You Go
26. Old scars
27 • Special Day
28 • He can't unlove
29 • The depth of his love
30 • I was wrong
31 • The beginning of fairytale
32 • My desperate Heart
33 • She is Something
34 • What is happening to me?
35 • Yes, I love Her!
36 • A day Dream?
37 • Stupid Mendak
39 • Her Feelings
40 • Falling for Him
41 • Concern or Love?
42 • My Love, I can wait.
43 • Stay with me
44 • I am sorry, Kartik.
45 • What's in her heart?
46 • I love you
47 • Love hurts
48 • I will never leave you
49 • Just Say It
50 • Things falling back to Place
51 • Happy Moments
52 • Silence Chaos
53 • Never give up on Me
54 • She Left
55 • I Was Helpless
56 • She Knows
57 • Unexpected Journey
58 • Happiness found
59 • Will you marry me?
60 • A big step
61 • The return of evil
62 • Fear of losing you
63
64
65
66 • Our new beginning
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74

38 • First Kiss

2.7K 149 48
By isratjahan15

.
.

Flashbacks Continued-

Naira was sitting beside him unwillingly. On the other side, her continuous ignorance was hurting him. He couldn't bear her ignorance towards him.

So he just grabbed her one hand under the table making her shocked by his sudden action.

Even though she was shocked but didn't even react considering their family was there. She didn't even look at him for once. She was trying to get rid from his tight hold. Kartik saw her attempt to get free from his hold, so he just tightened his grip around her wrist.

N "Kartik, please leave my hand." She finally said something, only audible to him.

K "No."

N "Kartik!" She looked at him, to make him realize there were others around them.

K "We need to talk." He said.

N "Kartik, yeh koi jagah nahi hai. Please, behave."

K "Okay then. Yaha nahi toh kahi aur hi sahi."

N "Mujhe nahi karni tumse baat. So please."

K "Fine! Phir main nahi chod raha tumhara haath. Aise hi karo breakfast." He said with a straight face and put the snack into his mouth.

N "Kartik!" She said in a loud voice unknowingly as everyone looked at her.

"Kartik, woh bowl pass karna, please." She said to cover up while he laughed at her.

K "Here is it Ma'am! Kuch aur chahiye tumhe?" He asked mischievously.

N "No thanks." She said with a fake smile.

After sometime she noticed everyone were busy eating. And she glared at him for the last time.

N "Kartik, please leave my hand now. Koi dekh lega." Poor girl! Yes he was still holding her hand.

K "Okay, but you have to promise me."

N "I can't."

K "Tum mujhse baat karogi. That's it. I will be waiting for you." He whispered near her ear before going to his room.

She was in a dilemma. His behavior was giving her strong vibes that he loves her. Being a sensitive girl, the thought of love just shook her off. She was feeling nervous and scared at the same time.

N "Main nahi jaungi kahi. He can't force me. But usse kya kehna hoga mujhe. Kahi main jo soch rahi hoon woh toh nahi." She started to pace here and there, playing with her fingers.

After a few minutes, she decided to lock the door. He might come anytime. With that thought, she was going to lock the door but he made his entry at the right time.

N "Tum?"

He didn't respond. Locking the door he took slow steps towards her with a naughty smirk. She was more than nervous, backing off every second he was coming close.

N "Kartik, Tum..yaha?" She was pinned against the wall, caged in his arms.

K "Tum nahi aayi toh maine socha main hi aajata hoon." He answered huskily, caressing her hairs lovingly. He was so loving his effect on her.

N "Kartik, yeh..kya...kar rahe..ho.. please!"

K "shh! Kuch mat kaho."

N "Kartik, dekho..Main.."

K "Pehle meri baat suno. Kal hum..I mean main woh actually.." He was not able to say that. And Naira knew it but didn't want to hear it as she would feel embarrassed.

K "Woh actually.." That sudden knock on the door left his sentence incomplete as he seemed frustrated.

K "Who is that now!" He felt her hand shutting his mouth.

N "Chup raho. Yeh mera room hai. Tum kuch bologe toh pata hai na kya hoga." He nodded.

N "Kaun hai?"

Mansi "Naira di, it's me, Mansi." She answered from the other side. While Kartik sighed. It doesn't matter if Mansi sees them like this.

K "Yeh toh Mansi hai. Codo kuch nahi hoga."

Naira again kept her hand on his mouth. She didn't know about the secret between Kartik and his siblings of course. So she was panicking for a reason.

Mansi "Bhai ko jara bula dijiye. Koi aaya hai unse milne." She left giggling, giving Naira another shock.

N "Mansi ko kaise pata chala tum yaha ho? Yeh sab kya chal raha hai?" She asked while her one hand was still on his mouth.

Kartik bechara, he was trying to say but her hand.

N "Say something."

K "Mmm.." He made a sound, pointing at her hand. She immediately took it off.

N "Sorry, sorry! I didn't realize."

K "Koi baat nahi. I was saying ki.." Again another call for him, pissing him off.

K "Uggh kya hai! Let me check kaun aaya hai. And you! Tum yehi rehna. I'm just coming." He said before walking out of the room. Naira sighed in relief. She got saved for a while.

Kartik came downstairs to see his cousin, who arrived to give him a pleasant surprise.

K "Sahil!  What a surprise!" He hugged his cousin brother.

Sahil "How are you buddy?"

K "All good. Where is bua?"

Sahil "She went to meet Mami. Baas abhi gayi hai."

K "Oh, please sit here."

Sahil "Yeah sure, By the way, yeh kaun hai?" He asked looking at Naira who was coming downstairs.

Kartik noticed his gaze that was giving him different vibes. He didn't like someone staring at his love this way. He was angry and insecure.

K "Sahil, she is mine." He instantly said it.

Sahil "What?"

K "I mean, She is my best friend."

Sahil "oh, okay dude! Mujhse bhi mila nah."

K "Man toh kar raha tha wahi kahu. She is mine. Yes she is mine. How dare he look at her!" He said possessively in his mind.

Sahil had a instant crush on her, so he just couldn't help meeting her.

Sahil "Are you there? Chal nah Kartik."

K "Hmm," He reluctantly agreed.

Sahil "Hey beautiful! Sahil here," He introduced himself, forwarding his hand for a handshake.

N "Hi, Naira." She said with a smile, not shaking her hand.

Sahil "Nice meeting you Naira." He said smiling like a fool.

N "Hmm, excuse me please."

Kartik was looking at him angrily which was noticed by Naira. She could see the features of jealously all over his face.

Later, Kartik got too busy attending the guests that he didn't get time to talk to her even for a minute. Sahil and his bua were staying there for a night that already spoiled his mood.

K "Now that Sahil got a day to flirt with her. As if I will let that happen." He murmured and went to find his girl.

K "Naira kaha ho tum?" He entered her room only to see she was missing.

K "Kaha hai Madam!" He wondered and went to downstairs. Maybe she would be there.

He checked on everywhere then found her talking to Sahil. Damn, that sight was enough to increase his anger.

Wrong timing!

Sahil "That's really nice, you know." He said something and they both laughed together.

Wow! He closed his fist in anger. Sahil touched her hand lightly in a swift of a moment which made her uncomfortable. She took back her hand and looked away. Her eyes met his.

Sahil "Hey Kartik! Come here. We are having a interesting conversation." He said and Naira was not meeting his eyes. She surely knew he was going crazy at the closeness between her and Sahil.

Kartik just couldn't stand there for a second and held her hand in front of him.

N "Kartik?"

K "Mujhe baat karni hai tumse!" He said and dragged her with him not with that force to hurt her.

N "Kartik, what are you doing?" She asked, startled.

Sahil "Kartik, What are you doing man!" He also got confused by his behavior and followed them.

He took her to a nearby room and locked the door as Sahil was following them. The door of glass gave him a chance to show Sahil what was he doing with his love.

N "Kartik, kya kar rahe ho tum..aur.."

Kartik just pulled her in his arms and sealed his lips with hers. Her eyes widened as she felt his lips tasting the sweetness of her lips. She was never expecting this to come. While Sahil was also shocked by his act.

Bomb! Kartik kissed Naira! Their first kiss. How was the chapter. Are you waiting for Naira's reaction? Press the star icon if you liked the chapter and do comment. Take care ~J🥀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 1.5K 22
Naira has recently lost her husband and a new person enters in her life...will their fate allow them to be together..... will she able to find love a...
72.5K 4K 58
#1 - bestlovestory "A virgin" he said as more of a realisation than a question. "Yeah. But only for a few more seconds" she said. He smiled. And th...
49.7K 4K 56
This is a Kaira Story💫 (This is not Edited. It might have grammatical errors. Please ignore.) Both of them had a past. One lacked trust while the ot...
12.6K 1.1K 14
Naira Singhania..born as Singhania but abandoned at birth by her father she grew up with her grandparents the Maheshwaris at Mussorie was a simple gi...