Dirty Little Secrete

By PoeeticJustice

Kharisma's just an abused , neglected little girl who wants to be loved . Her mama abandoned her , leaving he... More

Prologue
01 .
02 .
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Not gonna lie
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
6 MONTHS LATER
SEQUEL CHAPTER 1
SEQUEL CHAPTER 2
SEQUEL CHAPTER 3
SEQUEL CHAPTER 4
SEQUEL CHAPTER 5
SEQUEL CHAPTER 6
SEQUEL CHAPTER 7
SEQUEL CHAPTER 8
SEQUEL CHAPTER 9
SEQUEL CHAPTER 10
SEQUEL CHAPTER 11
SEQUEL CHAPTER 12
SEQUEL CHAPTER 13
SEQUEL CHAPTER 14
Book 3 👀👀👀👀👀
01 BOOK THREE
02 BOOK THREE
03 BOOK THREE
04 BOOK THREE
05 BOOK THREE
06 BOOK THREE
07 BOOK THREE
08 BOOK THREE
09 BOOK THREE
10 BOOK THREE
12 BOOK THREE ‼️

11 BOOK THREE

11.3K 408 278
By PoeeticJustice

Vote & comment
S/N it won't let me properly format the words like I usually do .
|| Dave ||

I sat there with my head in my hands . My body went completely numb after the doctor told me we lost our baby .

Doctor - I'm so sorry for you guys lost he made eye contact with me before walking out of the room , leaving me with Brianna who was a complete wreck .

I brought her body in my embrace as she shook up and down , screaming and crying .

She reached for her phone and I scrunched my face up as she started a live video

Me - Brianna please don't go live .

This isn't a time to be on social media . We just lost our child .

She made a face at me and went live anyways so I decided to go get some fresh air .

I hate hospitals with a passion . They reminded me of death .

My phone started beeping with notifications and I shook my head seeing Brianna on live being hysterical .

I turned my phone off as the elevators opened . I walked outside the hospital doors and made my way to my all black Bentley .

I sat inside and lit up a blunt I already had rolled .
I added fire as I brought it to my lips .

I looked in the mirror as a tear rolled down my face , I was looking forward to having my own biological son .

Of course I love Harlem like he's my own but I would have had a son that had my blood running through his veins .

Then my family would have been complete .

I turned the music up , letting my voice blare through my cars speakers .

I looked at the time that read 2am and cut my car off . I locked up my doors and powered my phone back on as I made my way back into the hospital .

I walked into the elevator and pressed 3 , to take me to the third floor . Just as the doors was going to close Brianna's doctor walked on and stood besides me .

I gave him a head nod and he gave me a smile as the door closed .

Dr - Dave he broke the silence in the elevator and I turned my attention towards him

Me - yes sir ?

Dr - I truly am sorry for you guys lost he repeated and I thanked him

He rubbed his neck before clearing his throat

Dr - this may not be my place but she wanted to miscarry . She intentionally endangered the baby's life .

Me - what you mean ?

The elevator dinged letting me know we made it to the 3rd floor

Dr - she terminated her pregnancy on purpose using forced trauma Mr . East . She mentioned to me before that she wasn't too sure who the biological father was . I'm sorry he took a pause I know this isn't my place and I may have overstepped my boundaries but I just thought you should know .

Me - appreciate it man

He nodded before I got off the elevator , he stayed on .

I felt anger rising in my body so I took a couple breathes to calm myself down before I stepped into her room .

She was still on live

When she seen me she pointed the camera towards me

Me - Brianna please get the camera off me
I asked her calmly as I took a seat in the armrest

Brianna - my fiancé being mean to me when we just lost our child

Kharisma - I'm so sorry for y'all lost ♥️ I seen Brianna live , please give her my condolences .

I read her message and shook my head once more

Me - she might be dead in the morning . I pressed send on the message not giving a fuck who was able to tap into a cell phone and see shit .

This bitch may be dead tomorrow morning .

I sat my phone down and looked at her , dead in her crying , lying ass face .

She was putting on a huge facade .

I wasn't too sure how I wanted to approach this situation . I need to clear my mind first .

I got tired of hearing her cry on live so in one swift move I was up on my feet and grabbed her phone

Brianna - Dave what are you doing ? She asked as I pressed end

She stopped my finger

Me - ok ... I snatched my ring off her finger

Me - now they see you lost your son and your husband stupid ass bitch .

The look on her face told me that I crushed her soul .
I shook my head at her and walked out of her room , slamming the door behind me .

The street nigga in me wanted to body that bitch right there but I knew this wasn't the time or place to do so .

I also need to get a few more details first .

Hey guys !!! I've been working on updates for this book .

I also decided to share a few of my graduation pictures with y'all ♥️

S/N thank you all for the sweet comments ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Feel free to add me on sc @Justicenae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

596K 17.2K 33
After being kicked out onto the streets of Brooklyn, 18 Year old Jayda Lynn has to find a way to make it on her own for her and her baby. COMPLETED.
9.7K 308 23
Will Jai ever find the definition of a ride or die ?Tune in ..(Finishing Soon)
1.7M 61.2K 52
Book #1 to the Kaydence & Dani series. Kaydence doesn't have time for females, he's married to the streets... That's what he thinks until his "bros"...
210K 5.6K 42
Diamond had a fucked up childhood which turned her into a thug. She starts falling for a boy but he doesn't know how fucked up she is and neither doe...