Make Me Fantasize [ Noah x Co...

By plushdolll

[NoCo fanfic] Now living a somewhat ordinary life, Noah has settled down in his own, comfortable apartment wi... More

How are you?
Tooth gap
Twigs
Goodnight
Pancakes for dorks
His tooth gap is so cute
You're with me
Truth or dare
Blue eyes
Stay with me
sweet kisses
unwanted phone calls
cries in gay
shower fun
!!!!update
the emo and the geek
UM WEIRD A/N SRRY
haha gay sad gay
cheesy aaa hoe
mistakes like this
update 😳

My eyes are on you

8.3K 149 590
By plushdolll

Noah woke up, his mind going from blank to what happened last night.
He was convinced it was a dream.
It must have been a dream.

Being too tired and puzzled about his so called dream, he barely felt the body that was curled up beside him.
He only noticed Cody when he felt him shift in his sleep, snuggling in unconsciously closer to Noah.

Wait.
Noah was now hyper aware of the way they were both laying down.
Cody's head was comfortably laying on Noah's chest, both their legs tangled. Noah has his arms around Cody.

Shit.
It wasn't a dream.
His face flushed a dark red once his mind became clear enough to remember everything they did- it wasn't just a kiss.

He was basically frozen in place now, beet red and unconsciously holding Cody tighter.
The pressure may have woken Cody up because he let out a small groan, his eyes blinking open slowly and making their way up to look at Noah.

It was Cody's turn to become red.
Of course, Cody wasn't in a state of shock- more so just embarrassed about how he may have looked last night.
Noah looked at Cody, who was now smiling shyly.

"Hehe, I slept really well. You're comfy"
As if Noah's face couldn't get any redder, Cody managed to make it a darker shade. Not wanting to be seen like this, Noah looked away and shoved Cody away playfully, "I am not your personal blanket."
Cody frowned playfully, "hey, cmooon I'm cold."
He scooted back in, wrapping his arms around the other boy's lean frame.
He wasn't cold, but he needed an excuse.
Noah couldn't help but smile, "don't you want breakfast, though? Can't make it while we're in bed."

Cody didn't move, and instead just hugged tighter, "meh."
Noah chuckled, giving in and wrapping his own arms around the other, "I guess I'm cold, too."

Noah felt like he could go back to sleep, since they didn't sleep much because of...stuff.
Great, his cooled down face heated up once more. He couldn't stop thinking back to what happened. They kissed! And they went further than that!

He wanted to ask what Cody even thought about it all- were they boyfriends now..? Will kisses be casual now?
What did this mean?

His thoughts stopped to a halt when he heard Cody's stomach growl.
"Okay I'm ready for breakfast now."
Noah rolled his eyes, smiling down at Cody, "oh now you're hungry?" He sarcastically asked.
Cody just nodded and slipped out of Noah's arms, standing up only to realize he's just in his underwear.
And has morning wood.
"Shit!"
He yelled out and quickly grabbed a hold of the blanket that Noah was using to cover himself up, his face a bright red as he attempted to hide himself, "agh look away!"

Noah's own face became red from the sight and he turned the other way, laughing.
"Oh my god!"

"Shut up!"

Noah calmed down from his laughter and rolled his eyes, "calm down, Cody. Not like I haven't seen it before."

"Ugh you don't have to mention that right now! I'm gonna go shower!"

Noah heard as Cody grabbed some clothes from their now shared closet and ran to the bathroom, leaving Noah alone in his room. From the looks of it, Cody might take a little longer than usual.
He snickered and grabbed his phone, he hasn't texted anyone in a few days.

Wow, Owen has been spamming him.

Owen:
Hey, buddy! What's up?
12:00 am
5 days ago

Owen:
You doing okay? Me and Izzy went out and had some bomb burgers!
1:32 pm
3 days ago

Owen:
[picture attached]
Izzy looks so cute here!
1:50 pm
3 days ago

Noah scrolled down a bunch of pictures that Owen sent, most of them being of food or his girlfriend.
A lot of the messages had to do with food.

He stopped down at the newest message which was sent today.

Owen:
You haven't texted back in a while! I hope you're doing okay. What's keeping you so busy, buddy? Woah tell me there's a dude you met 👀
8:05 am

Noah's eyes widened. How did he know!?
Not wanting to seem obvious, he tried to play it casual.
Plus, are him and Cody even a thing?

Noah:
Calm down, big guy. I'm okay. And to answer your question about if there's a dude that I have my eyes on? Yes. There's a dude.
8:50 am

After replying to Tyler and Trent, he put his phone away and changed into some casual clothing.
Just as he finished, Cody came into the room, hair damp from the shower.

It looked cute, Noah thought.

"We should go out to eat something for breakfast! I'll pay."

Noah smiled and shrugged, "alright. Where you wanna go?"
Cody hummed, "well, we can go to Denny's? Or IHop!"
Noah arched an eyebrow, "I'm guessing you want pancakes."

Cody nodded, "yeah, I love pancakes. Now come on! I'm hungry."

They both got ready and made their way to Noah's car, Cody taking the passenger seat of course.

Cody was on his phone while Noah drove.
He was texting Sierra and Owen. He would text Trent but he was busy with some girl at the moment.

Owen:
Cody! You won't believe it! Noah found a dude he likes. I'm so excited for him!
9:10 am

Cody furrowed his eyebrows. Oh?
Was it him? Well, from what happened he guessed it was. Noah said he liked him. It must be him.
Or did Noah actually like someone else?
Nah! Of course not. Right-?
He glanced over at Noah and back down at his phone.

Cody:
Oh really?? Do you know who??
9:12 am

He stared at the text for a while before sending it.
It must be him. If it isn't, then why would they have been so intimate...?
He hoped it was him.
His phone vibrated, indicating a phone call.
It was Owen.

"Hello?"

"OH MY GOSH CODY IM SO HAPPY FOR NOAH!"

Cody pulled his phone away from his ear, Owen being much too loud than needed. Noah shot him a confused glance, but decided not to ask.

"Uh, hehe, yeah me too! Um you didn't answer the question in my text, though."

There was a pause, probably Owen checking the text, "ohhhh! No, I don't know who it is. He hasn't responded to me asking who it was. Maybe you can ask him?"

Cody glanced over at Noah, remembering that Owen didn't know he was with him at the moment.
"Uh, I'll make sure to ask him if he doesn't tell you soon. But if he does tell me, I'm curious!"

Owen laughed, "sure! It's so cool! He barely shows interests in anyone. Whoever he may like must be interesting."

Cody chuckled, "yeah I hope he thinks he is."

"What do you mean?"

"Oh-! Um, I don't know-"

"Oh, sorry, Cody! Got to go, Lizzy got her head stuck in the fridge again. Don't ask. Talk to you later! Bye, dude!"

The call ended and Cody was relieved, not knowing how he was supposed to explain his situation.
Noah looked over at Cody, "who was that? Sounded like they were being nosy."

Cody laughed, "oh, it was just Owen."
Should he tell him what they were talking about?

"He was telling me about you, actually."

Noah remembered his latest text with Owen and his throat got dry, "oh, really? Uh- what did he say?"

Cody suddenly felt like teasing Noah, "oh Yknow, you liking some dude."
He smiled mischievously.
It has to be him! Who else could it be?

Noah looked to the side and felt his face warm up, relieved that they were almost at the restaurant, "well, I did kinda tell you who I liked already"
Cody's eyebrows arched, "who is it?"
He just wanted to hear it.

Noah gave Cody a "seriously?" look, hoping that would get the point across. But of course, Cody ignored it, "cmon I wanna hear it."

Noah tried to keep down a smile that was daring to form, but he failed when he saw how Cody was smiling proudly.
"Its you, you idiot. I like you."

Cody grinned, opening his mouth to respond but was stopped when the car parked outside the restaurant and Noah opened the car door, "well, we're here."

Cody got out of the car as well, closing the door before walking around it to where Noah was.
He wanted to tell Noah that he also liked him again. He didn't know why, but he wanted Noah to be reassured.
"I like you, too, by the way."

Noah scoffed and gave him a small smile, "yeah, you've told me. But I'm glad you're open about it."
They began walking towards the restaurant, and Cody furrowed his eyebrows in confusion at what Noah said, "what do you mean by that?"

Noah and Cody sat down at a booth towards the back of the store, across from each other. Noah shrugged at Cody, "well, I don't know. I thought maybe you'd be embarrassed about liking a guy? There's a lot of people like that."
Cody frowned slightly and rapidly replaced it with a smile, "nah, I don't mind. If I like someone I show it. You know that."
To prove it, Cody placed his hands over Noah's hands that were on the table which earned him a smile, "you're too cute."

[A/N: bruh it's 4:20 am]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.8K 459 21
Noco story ❤️‍🩹A total drama AU where Noah and Cody fall in love during TDI far from canon show ❤️‍🩹99% focused on Noah and Cody ❤️‍🩹the perfec...
14.8K 244 18
This a sequel to "Not Just a Kiss on the Ear" After a harrowing time on Total Drama Island Noah and Cody are back, but not competing. Sounds great, b...
46.4K 1K 14
|This is a Total Drama AU fic; so TDI TDA TDWT never happened| Courtney had everything she could ever want. A perfect boyfriend, her perfect group of...
15.3K 222 8
Noah has a huge crush on Cody. Surprised? Not really. Will his secret love letters give it away or will Cody be left wondering who his mysterious lov...