Loneliness (KNY x Naruto x Ma...

By Yhdrhgdsyokjjkkkgf

To be fully honest, the only reason I'm writing this book is to develop my own writing skills. This originall... More

Chapter 1 - The Leaf Devil's Reunion
Chapter 2 - Friendships, New and Old
Chapter 3 - Challenge and Triumph
Chapter 4 - Memories of The Past
Chapter 5 - Smile
Chapter 6 - Again and Again
Chapter ? - Tetsu Agatsuma

Slayer Information

9.9K 128 168
By Yhdrhgdsyokjjkkkgf

Name: Y/n T________

Age: Unknown

Appearance: The stature of a teenage male. Shocking blonde hair and deeply blue eyes. A singular fading stripe on each cheek. Attacks with a pair of katana. Extremely quiet.

Risk Level: Eye contact may result in death, or worse.

Mark: Generally engraves a marking onto trees, rocks, or walls to signal his presence. The marking consists of a spiral that ends with a straight flicker at the top-right side of the engraving, and a triangle at its bottom-left side that is attached to the spiral. The marking itself alludes to the image of a leaf, although nothing is known about it. If seen, evacuate. This man is dangerous.

**IF THIS MAN IS SPOTTED, RUN.

FATALITIES ARE CERTAIN.

DO NOT ENGAGE.**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70K 2.5K 40
"Dude my realm fucking sucks so I'm staying here." CW: cursing, dark jokes, gruesome topics, and suggestive material 😮‍💨 Slow burn i think i dunno...
36.6K 1.1K 52
This book is currently on an infinite hiatus. (If you'd like to adopt it, feel free, I doubt you'd wanna tho) This is a sequel to my first book, Demo...
5.7K 112 11
This is my first ever fic so bear with me😭 When y/n gets a mission from the hokage to go discover more information about these man eating demons...
190K 3.1K 112
Y/N never aspired for much, but he's aiming to accomplish his only true dream, becoming a hero that saves as much people as possible. Where will this...