Classroom 13 (Preview)

De UnHandyWriter

In our school, our Classroom 13, is considered to put a curse on those who end up in this class. People fail... Mai multe

°Introduction°
°2°
°3°
°4°
°5°
°6°
°7°
°8°

°1°

60 1 0
De UnHandyWriter

Day: 2

*There are 365 days in a year and I'm starting day one off as the first day of their school year. Then there an average of 180 days of school so after 180 days it'll be summer. The weekends are counted.

Classroom 13

It was already the second day of school and everyone had already given their introductions and so their school life together had only begun. At their school in Virginia, they had only one main class and one main teacher. Each class usually holds about twenty or more students but in their class, Classroom 13, there were only 13 students.

Other classes and students before them have called this classroom the unlucky class, over half the students from this class usually don't graduate or they made poor scores on tests some have gotten arrested and a lot of relationships have been tested here. Some people say that if you are put into this class you have been put a curse upon by some scary ghost story legend and I guess you could say that it's true.

In this class they have all come to realize that they have seen or talked or been paired together at some point during their freshmen and sophomore years. On the first day, they all talked to one another and asked how the others summer were like any other class bragging about all the fun they had and what they might do next summer so everyone was pretty well acquainted.

Their teacher had begun talking about some whole school reopening event that the school puts on every year at the beginning of the year to welcome the freshmen to their clubs and sports and such but also to get the students excited for their new year and shake off their nerves. So the teacher had asked the class to stay after school and have a discussion over what their class was going to do.

"Okay so what type of entertainment should we put on?" Liam Jackson the happy go lucky type of guy is the first to ask, he doesn't really open much about himself and usually just listens, he can even steer the conversation away from himself with ease. "What you think Elijah?"

Everyone sat around the almost empty classroom and sat relaxed. "I really don't care, as long as you guys pick something I'm just about fine with anything," he shrugs with his head laying on his arm on the desk. Elijah Clark our delinquent of the class but he's pretty laid back about stuff.

"So if it was us selling pictures people could take with only the guys while wearing women's clothing... you're up for it?" Astrid sounds out. Astrid Quincy our rich and genius girl with a chairman from the school as her father.

Elijah looks like he thinks it over before he answers. "Sure, nothing to lose and nothing to gain," he thought of how he still would rather do nothing.

"We can do a play?" Andy speaks adjusting his glasses. Andy Peterson not really a nerd but he can really act like one but he's also not the shy type and speaks out a lot if he wants to.

"Okay well that's one idea I guess," Liam sighs. "Okay how about you Erin got anything for us," Erin looks down at her hands shyly. Erin Moore is pretty, quiet, and protective when it counts.

"Um maybe we can...have a movie theater in the... classroom.. or not! Whatever works," Liam nods his head.

"Yes the ideas are getting better let's keep this going so we can leave sooner," Liam stands from his seat and goes to the board the write down the two ideas.

"How about we put on a concert! The guys can play some rock'n instruments and the girls can sing and dance!" Chase exclaimed as the thought came to him. Chase Lynch our classroom musician, even plays guitar in his band, people do tend to go to the concerts his band puts on in secret places.

"But I don't know how to play an instrument," Parker states. Parker Rodgers our skateboard with trouble on his side, he very opinionated when it comes to politics and the homeless.

"Yeah neither can I," Tristan raised his hand and other guys in the class followed suit. Tristan Williams our star basketball player, he also has the second-highest grades in his studies, then there's the fact that his dad is the coach and gym teacher at their school.

"Well I guess that idea is a no go, sorry Chase," Liam crosses it out from the board.

Piper jumps a little in her chair as an idea came to her. "How about a gender swap fashion show or a petting zoo fashion show!" Astrid who sits in front of Piper turns towards her. Piper Rainford, no one also doesn't know much about her except that she loves art and dancing from her talent show last year.

"That sounds awesome, we should do that! I would even sponsor the money for the animals," Astrid sounded excited so Liam put her ideas on the board as well.

"Hey Marley!" Liam calls to her as she was sleeping in the back of the class next to Tristan who was on his phone probably texting girls.

"Huh what?!? What happened!?" She looked around alarmed then noticed everyone's amused glances and blushed a little with a pout. "Well, what is it?" Marley Pearson also an athlete, she plays baseball and tends to love to sleep during class.

Liam sighs realizing she was probably sleeping during class. "Do you have an idea of what we can do for the opening school event?"

Marley yawns then scratched her head. "Um... I don't know maybe a relay and we can raise money for people to watch, everyone loves watching sports," she states pleased with her answer.

Remi gasps. "Oh and we can do silly stuff for the relay. Like, have people taken from the crowd or dress up like cosplay or something." Remi Inman, shes pretty playful and can talk to just about anyone.

"Cosplay? Who said cosplay?" Danielle's interest was peaked out of her book. "I'm in with anything to do with cosplay and dressing up," Danielle states enthusiastically. Danielle O'Neil is well okay, she likes to read and will talk trash about people usually only to her friends and you probably won't hear her say it to someone's face but she can talk pretty loud.

"Okay that's another idea," he writes it down. "Anything else? How about you Kade?" Everyone turns to look at him. Kade Bennett, he is well no one knows and no really cared to know considering his laid back responses and no care attitude to everything around him.

"I don't know and I really don't care as long as I get credit for it plus the only thing I'm good at is probably cooking so don't get your expectations too high for me," he says while stretching in his seat with a yawn.

"Cooking well that sounds awesome, I want to try your cooking!" Remi perks.

"So does that mean we could even have a cafe or restaurant as an idea?" Danielle speaks up.

"Well sure, but we have to find out what food people will definitely eat because we don't have a budget to have some fancy high-class restaurant thing," he writes down the idea and they continue.

"Well how about you Liam you haven't said an idea yet," Chase points out.

"I actually don't really know either," Liam scratches his neck. "I was thinking about a haunted house but there's no guarantee it will be scary."

"Makes sense but I like it," Elijah actually inputs his opinion and everyone stares his way. "What!? All I said was that I actually like the idea!"

"Yeah but aren't you one of the two that said anything goes with you?" Astrid points out with a smirk.

Elijah sucks his teeth. "Whatever, pretend I didn't even say nothin then."

"Okay well I guess we should vote now if no one else has anything to say so first off we have six ideas and there's only thirteen of us so everyone can vote only twice because there's still sure to be a better option than the first one you choose." Liam starts.

Astrid stops Liam. "Wait but don't you mean seven ideas?" She smirked.

Liam looks confused. "What idea?"

"My first one, where the guys crossdress and people can take pictures of them or with them for a fee, a lot of you guys are very known in our grade I'm sure people would come running if we did that," Astrid states matter of factly.

"Well I guess but I'm sure none of the guys would vote for that and the guys outnumber the girls by one," Tristan says feeling like they dodged a bullet.

"Are you guys sure cause we girls could also do something to compensate for you guys, we also can probably get one of you guys to side with us," Remi has a playful glint in her eyes as she speaks.

"Um I have an idea that just came to me I know it's not a part of the subject but what about a car wash?" Kade speaks out.

"Put didn't you say you would do anything?" Remi presses on.

"Yeah but I'd rather not ruin my slacker image," he sighs. "At any cost, I'd rather not have people look at me differently," he shrugged.

"I like it this way I can wear my new bathing suit I didn't get to wear during the summer!" Piper looks excited.

"Oh and maybe we could have two stands like one for the car wash and people who wait for their cars or even if their not could buy some food," Andy realization shakes the class.

"Your right this way we could make twice the money and our class could even plan a three-day field trip if we keep this up just as the other classes have done." Tristan sounds pumped.

Marley gasps. "We could charge people extra depending on how we clean their cars, the outside and inside of the car have separate fees that way people who don't want to pay more will only have us work on one part of their car so we could keep the line moving." She runs her hands together.

"That's smart it would make up for the fact we are a small class, then if people who don't want to spend more have us work only on the inside or outside of their cars, I'm all in for this idea," Liam states and everyone nods their heads in agreement. "So since you are all nodding your head's let's just vote on this, everyone raise your hands if you choose the car wash with food sale on the side idea."

Everyone raised their hands since they liked the idea even more than the rest. "We'll have to have a sperate parking area so we don't bother the other people driving and this way if people do come they'll definitely buy food if the walk to school is pretty long!" Piper pipes in.

"Okay so car wash it is I'll go tell the teacher so you guys can head home now, I hope everyone has their ride ready, oh and if you don't I might give you a lift but you'll have to wait for me to get back," Liam says before running out the classroom.

Most of everyone had left the classroom except Piper, Kade, and Remi. Liam had come back to the room and got them to go to his car. They walked out to the student parking lot and Liam directed them to his beat-up truck, it looked like he went through mountains with it as mud-covered his tires and the bottom part of his car, but on the inside, it held a nice interior with black leather seats and working air condition.

As he drove he tried to make conversation but it would soon die out and it was mainly himself and Remi doing all the talking. When dropping Piper off we let her out at a store she said was right next to her house. When we came to Remi's house it looked like your average everyday home yet she got out the car with a sigh. Then when it came to Kade he got out the car with a 'thanks' and he didn't seem indifferent about Liam knowing where he lived.

Liam went home happy and excited for this up and coming event, not even wanting to wait another second.

||°°°×°°°||

The first chapter and we already getting somewhere now this book may have its twist and turns. There will definitely be some sadness but overall it's heartwarming and I can't wait for you guys to read more!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

Because of Karson De Lauren <3

Ficțiune adolescenți

4.4M 101K 49
Dakota is just like every other 17 year old high school senior. Or that's what everyone thinks. Everyone sees Dakota as this funny, sarcastic, and...
6.3K 360 20
"Hey! She already said she was sorry. What more do you want?!" I screamed loudly in his face. His face turned from angry to shocked. No one had ever...
Black & White De Ali Cher

Ficțiune adolescenți

109K 3K 43
A story, in which a typical teenage girl falls for the school's bad boy. Except, she's not that typical and he's not that much of a bad boy. *** "If...
60.8K 4.3K 70
Life is hard. Specially when you're a high schooler. You can never know when your life is about to go up. And you 'especially' can never know when it...