Wendy's Long Lost Sister ( A...

By Love_Anime_Forever_2

Wendy has an older sister. Wendy's older sister has been looking for her. When Wendy's older sister finds Wen... More

Hi Readers
Chapter 1: Intro
Chapter 2: Dark Guild VS Skylar
Chapter 3: After The Explosion
Chapter 4
Chapter 5: Meeting An Old Friend
Chapter 6: We Are Together Again
Chapter 7: Skylar And Natsu First Fight
Chapter 8: Meeting An Shadow Dragon Slayer Part One
Chapter 9: Meeting An Shadow Dragon Slayer Part Two
Chapter 10: Skylar First Job With Wendy
Chapter 11: Part Two
Chapter 12: You Hurt My Little Sister!!!
Chapter 13: Bomb
Chapter 14: Cousin!!!/ Midnight GMG
Chapter 15 {Part One} First Day Of The GMG
Chapter 16: {Part Two} First Day Of The GMG
Chapter 17: Skylar Versus An Cloud Member/ Second Day
Chapter 18
Chapter 19: The Other Part Of The This Chapter
Chapter 20: Ryuzetsu Land
Chapter 21
Chapter 22: Find an Old Friend/ Future
Chapter 23: Friends Long Ago
Question A/N
Chapter 24
Chapter 25: Twister
Chapter 26: The Beginning Of War
Chapter 27: Clones
Chapter 28: Skylar Hidden Feelings
Chapter 29: Her strength
Chapter 30: Revealing The Truth
Chapter 31: Don't Have Control
Note: Rewritten Posted
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38: The Final Chapter
Chapter 39: The Epilogue
Chapter 40: Bonus
SEQUEL!!!

Chapter 19: Skylar's Past

1.5K 26 1
By Love_Anime_Forever_2

I hope you guys like it.
Thank you so much for reading my Chapters.
I make the chapter longer like the chapter before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Skylar Pov~
I was on my way to the GMG until 'his' scent hit my nose as I run towards the scent using my speed.
After running a lot of miles, I end up at the Era. I put my hands on my knees trying to catch my breath. I finally got my breath and stood up. I walked in as I took a long breath.
'It has been 10 years the last time I came in.'

~Flashback~
I was sitting on a tree branch eating an apple until I sense 'his' magic. I stood up and finished eating the apple. I jumped to other branch and swing to other tree branch. I find him in his demon soul and a boy around in 17's wearing original but covered with dirt. I see him about to attack him. I jumped down and transform smashed his face to the ground, I was covered in scales, claws and dark red eyes. I looked at the boy who was shocked what just happened. I stood up, growled and showed my K-9 teeth. I wanted to leave but he didn't butch. He stood up and recovered from his shocked and put on a serious. I was off guarded and was pushed to the ground. He punched me in the stomach as I kicked him off. I flip back to my feet in a blink in an eye. I see him stabbed his shoulder and scratched his arm as the boy hit a tree. The boy got knocked out. He was using his speed. I used my speed chasing him a circle and smashed his body to the ground. I stood up, started growling and said, "Leave." I see him standing up as I give him a glare and he did the same thing. He left. I looked back to the boy as I transformed back to normal, and had blue eyes. I walked over to him and grabbed his arm swing it around my shoulder. I carried him back to a cave. I have my things there.
After hours passed by, I took care of his wounds. I sit down and grabbed my sword. He started waking up as I sit there silently looking at him. He looked at me and looked at his wounds wrapped with bandages. I started playing with my sword. I notice had three distinctive scars on his left side of his face.

"Was this you?" He asked as I nodded.
"Hey. Are you the who as stealing food and clothes, jewels." He asked as I looked at him.
"Yes but I didn't steal food or jewels. Except for clothes. I am going to pay them back when I have a job." I said as I looked at him without any emotion.

He stands up and walked over to me as I pointed him with my sword. I don't allow people to come near me. They have to at least be two feet away from people.

"Would you want to come with me? You can stay at my apartment." He said as she kept looking at him and had the sword pointed at him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He tricked me. I had my bag over my shoulder and my sword strip to my back. He took me to the Magic Council Headquarters. I was getting annoyed waiting, he took me to wait here, but he is taking forever. I started looking around as some guards come and find her wondering around. Let's just say it didn't go well.

Meanwhile, the guy from before was talking to a guy with his hair tied up as two bangs each side of his face.

"Let me guess that's her," The guy said as I took the guard swords and started playing with it.
"She doesn't like people being close. I think we have to learn her trust." Doranbolt said as they see the guards on the floor, knocked out.
"She is pretty good with sword." The guy said as they kept looking at me playing with the swords.
"Hey." The guy said as I stopped playing with the swords and give him the look 'what'.
"What's your name? My name is -"
"Your name is Lahar. You are Doranbolt, You can call me Twister." I said as I continued playing with the swords.
"You guys owe me a new sword because the fighting with those guards, my sword broke. You guys should put more security." She said
"How did you beat down the guards? You are like 10." Lahar said as I had a tick mark on my forehead.
"Do you wish to find out? Swords fight or hand to hand combat. It's your decision. I'm 12 get your facts straight." I said as I had an aura around me.
"Who may this be?" I heard behind me as I turned around to see a tall man with long graying hair and add a long beard.
"This is Twister that's what she told us. She would be the one. I will be taking under my wing." Doranbolt said
"HUH." I narrowed my eyebrows.
"I don't need anyone to take care of me I can take care of myself." I said as I had my arms crossed.
"Do you have a place to stay at? Huh." Doranbolt said as my eyebrow started to twitch.
"You still owe me a new sword." I said as I glaring at Doranbolt and did the same thing.
"It is your own fought. You fought the guards with your sword." He said
"What do you want me to say 'Sorry for fighting your guards." I said.My eye color to orange mixed with red.

"Wait were you one of those kids?" the tall man said as I stopped glaring at the idiot.

I turned around to him, as I looked at him emotions face.

"Say we have a deal." He said as I nodded.
"We get you new set of swords. Will you control your power? And not beating people up with no reason." He said.
"I wasn't the one who was beating up people without any reason. That was someone else. For your information, I can control." I said.
"How about you treat to be a little nicer to people?" the idiot said as the tall man nodded.
"Fine." I mummed as I nodded and sighed.
"What was that?" The idiot said as I elbow his stomach.
"Don't Brag about it." I said.
~End of flashback~

I really didn't get along with Doranbolt.
I started to follow the sense.
I really didn't get along with Doranbolt.
I started following the sense. It leads to the laboratory as I walked towards the door and reached to the door handle. I opened it to find him taking blood samples.
"What the heck are you doing with those blood samples!" I shouted as I run towards him as he smirked and jumped out the window. I looked where he took them. I kneed down to find a metal door and pin number machine. It looks if he was trying to open the door. I stood up to see my name and others. I looked at it as my eyes widened. He took the blood samples that are from that place. It also had mine.
'What is he up to?' I thought.
"Wait why were they first out in the first place? They also to be in a secret place." I said as I looked up to find the lamicra security camera smashed.
I feel someone watching me as I jumped out the window. I tried to catch his sense but it's like he disappeared.
I should head back before one of the guards thinks I did it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I make it at least I can see the end of the first event of the day. I run to the stand. I stand behind the exceeds. I looked up to see a water sphere. I see Lucy and.... the girl from last night.
"...The five minutes are up!"
"All that's left is ranking them!"
I see the girl is going to attack as a bright light came.
"You're arrogant, Fairy Tail!"
"What do you know of us? We used to be this world's number one guild!"
"We're Sabertooth."
"This time for sure she's going out..."
'The timer stopped but why attack.' I thought
"She vanished!"
I run out of the stand and run to the announcer place. I kicked the door down.
"Stopped This Battle Right Now or I have to stop it myself." I shouted as I tried to keep myself together.
I see Yajima-san glared as he nodded.
"Go." I hear as I run out.
'This just brings me hurtful memories.'
"STOP!!" I heard Natsu's voice and jumped down to the arena. I run under the sphere. I held up my arm as I make a beam straight up as surrounds Lucy. I put a barrier around Lucy. I clenched my teeth as she tried to break the barrier. I looked up it's about to break. I put more power to the barrier.
Natsu and Gray jumped down from the stand and run this way. I pulled Lucy without hurting her out the sphere. I see the girl's hand moved to the side as I was begin to be push to side to side as I hold on as I finally got her out of the sphere. I dropped the barrier as Gray and Natsu catch Lucy. I threw a twister inside the water sphere but it vanished. Erza, Natsu, and I were looking at her.
"I asked you, what are you looking at? I acted within the rules of the competition," The girl said
"Rules, you say? You mean torturing on opponent who's already lost?" Erza said
"The crowd ate it up, didn't they? Lucy should be grateful. I let her be in second place. Even though the girl is useless piece of garbage..." the girl said
"What!" Natsu said as Gray walked to my side. I clenched my teeth as the shadow covered my eyes. I looked up to see Rufus, Orga, and my own cousin. I see her smiling behind them.
"Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!"
"Shut up." I said.
"Didn't you hear you Wind." Sting said as I had a dark aura. Sting walked forward as Natsu was too but Erza stopped him.
"I don't care if you used to be the strongest or number one in Fiore, I'll just tell you one thing."
"You people... have made an enemy out of the one guild you don't want to anger." Erza said as we both glared.
"For you Eucliffe, don't ever call me by that. It's Skylar." I said as I turned around and walked away and had my bangs covering my eyes.
____________________________________________________________________________________
I walked down the hall as I looked to the wall. I broke down. They don't have feelings at all. We are human begin. We have emotions but why treat and say about Lucy like that, no one isn't suppose to ever feel that pain. I know that better then anyone else. I put my arms on the wall as tears go down my cheek.

~Flashback When Skylar was 11~
"Please stop." I shouted as they hold me back.
"This is supposed to make you brats stronger." I heard from behind me as tears rolled down my cheek.

They stopped as they let me go. I tried to run away but they grabbed me from behind and injected the shot on my arm as I hold in the pain. We suppose to get a shot three times in a day.
They kidnapped kids. They wanted us to get stronger by testing each other strengths even if we are badly hurt.
They carried me to an arena as they put me down.

"Your next, brat" They said as they carried a boy out as I see a boy who is badly hurt.
"I can't." I said.
"Fine brat. You are going to go twice tomorrow." They said as they send me to a brick wall. I slowly stood up and walked out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We screamed in irony, as we were strap to a machine. Each one of us has to with transformation. We only thought, they wanted us to transform and let us go but it never happened. They have something on them that make us not to use magic any magic at all.
There were 20 kids each one had different powers. We had to fight each other to test our strength. We had to get shots. We had to hard work not to get punished. We were eating lunch as I was sitting next to my best friend. He affords me half of his bread as I afford half of my sandwich. We laughed quietly without them finding out. They didn't want us to smile or even laugh. We do fun things at night when they are sleeping. The night watcher always falls asleep. We took each other's half. We were eating as the other kids come over to us.

"I have a plan to get out of here." The boy with a gray eye and yellow said.
He told us his plan.
"You are insane. We could get kill in the process." My best friend said as he shook his head and eat a piece of his food.

"You want to make a electric and fire through the building. When it's under ground and the noise will it make? It will hurt our sensitive hearing." I said as I looked at the kid and eat my sandwich.

" I already started it." The kid said as all of is spitted out the food.
"You Idiot." I said as the fire alarmed started, as we were wet.
"Fire. Leave the building." We heard as they were running out.

We transformed and tried to get out of the bracelet connected that is on our feet. We just broke it apart. We could run. We bended the bars as we run out. We were almost there until an exposition made us to get separated. I could see anything as my hand was pulled. I was through to a wall as I gasped.

"You are useless then the others." I heard as I was kicked, punched until the person throws me across the room. I was lying on the hard dirt ground as I slowly looked up. I was back to the laboratory. I looked front me a man who looked insane. He held a magic blocker box with a button that which he was pushed. That box is stealing every once of strength I had. He was looking around and injected things as he threw the magic blocker across the room. He was laughing as fireball hit him. I turned my head to see my best friend in dark red flames. He walked over to me as his flames disappear and picked me up.

"Now die you piece of trash." We see him transform to a monster. He laughed as a beam was throwing at us. He jumped in the air to dodge it as he run through a hall.

"Are you okay?" he asked as I nodded
"Thank god." He sighed in relief as we were struck in a maze. He put me down. I changed the colors of my eyes to see through the walls. I grabbed his wrist as we run to a tunnel that leads the exit. I think.
I was getting my strength back.

"Where's the idiot?" I asked.
"Everybody got separated. They probably took their own way out of here." He said as I nodded and turned my eyes to normal.
"You know he was bluff. You are one of the strongest in here with me" He said as I blushed.
"You are going nowhere." We heard as we turned around to see traps coming as we used our speed.

When we were far enough. I see some people in armor as we released magic without transforming. They weren't carrying the magic blocker.
We started releasing magic but didn't transform. We charge head on as we knocked them out cold. We had to face to stronger ones.
I run towards the guy as electricity and wind surrounding my fist and feet. My best friend is going to the other guy. He had dark red flames his entire body.

"RRRRROOOAAAAHHHH."

We punched them square in the face as we kicked him them in the stomach as the person bended. We jumped in the air and kicked down on their backs as they hit the ground hard making a big bent under them. The guy I was fighting was twitching on the ground as for the other guy was burned. We started running down the hall.
I felt something coming from behind. I looked in the corner of my eyes as he nodded. I use electricity to pull myself up as he used fire. We see a beam.
"It looks like one of us with to stay." He said as I looked at him my eyes widened.

"You are getting out of here alive. I think I will not." He said as he had his feet against the wall and one hand holding on a pole. He reached down to have a big wound and bruised as I gasped.

"I am not leaving you behind." I said, as he shook his head 'no'.
"You have to, or I will push you out of here." He said as I refused to leave him behind. I just can't.

A blink in an eye, my best friend pushed me to the ground as I hit the ground and heard a lot of gunshots. I turned around to see him on the ground, fighting.

"GGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOO NNNNNNNOOOOOOWWWW."
"I WILL HOLD ON THEM BACK JUST GO!" he said as it echoed through the hall.

I push myself to run in speed as cheeks were flowing down my cheek. I changed my eyes as I looked back to see a person with a sword as the person swing the sword. I turned round to not want to what happens after that. I cried as I run out. I finally managed to reach outside to find the Magic Council crew. The nurse wrapped me wounds as the soldiers asked what happened. I sit there crying and said nothing. I finally got myself together and said nothing. I walked away.
I only thought I was the only one who survived but I was dead wrong. I was alone once again.
~~~~~~~End of Flashback~~~~~

I stood up straight and wiped the tears off my cheeks.

"Sky are you -" I heard gray as he saw my red puffy eyes.
"I am fine don't worry." I lied as I walked pass him as my wrist was grab by Gray.
"You are lying. Sky. Why were you crying?" Gray said as he looked at me.
I rubbed my eyes.
"I just want to be alone for awhile." I said as I took out my hand from his grip and pushed him to the side. I walked away as a shadow covered my eyes.

TO BE CONTINUED.............

Thank you so much for reading my story.
Vote or Comment or Both

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.7K 1.9K 9
When a strange figure shows up at Fairy Tail, the great Titania shows terror and relief. The figure shows her face and turns out to be Ersa Scarlet's...
2K 84 18
Its a normal day in Fairy tail until a hooded girl appears at the door. She begs '4' to come back with her. She didn't want to tell who she was... T...
105K 2.1K 26
I do not own Fairy Tail, Hiro Mashima does. This is a story about Sky Dragneel, (my OC). Sky and Patch finally reunite with the guild members. Every...
191K 4.2K 50
A little twist to the original anime. Fairy tail does not have a fire dragon slayer, but a CHAOS dragon slayer who gives everyone the cold shoulder...