The bride of three demons ( d...

By scarlettflynn95427

Y/N had a pretty hard child hood her parents are both christian's and super strict they never let her have an... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5 izuku midoryia
Part 6 katsuki bakugou
Part 7 shoto todoroki
AUTHOR'S NOTE'S
Part 9
Part 10 the day with midoriya
Part 11 the day with bakugou
Part 12 the day with todoroki
Part 13
A snowy day at the castle ( christmas spiecal ) 🎄🌟
Part 14
🙏 Apology 🙏
Part 15

Part 8

6.6K 125 215
By scarlettflynn95427

After the little proper interdiction with the three prince I was back in my room still thinking about midoriya bakugou and todoroki and what they said to me " your so nice to talk to ' don't you forget it cutie ' milady " I hide my face in my hands as I felt my face getting hotter by every thought " god why are all these thoughts running threw my brain.... I .... can't be falling for them yet I've just meet them but their... their really cute and .... ". All of my thoughts were interrupted when I heard a knock on my door I went to open it and saw it was uraraka.

" hello Y/N I'm sorry to inter .... are you ok your face is red " uraraka asked curiously as she saw my very fused face " oh ... yea yeah I'm ok really hehe " i said shyly while rubbing the back of my neck

" Ok ? ..... but anyway the prince's wanted to invite you to dinner " she said to me I was pretty hungry since my parents send'd me to bed without food and by the sound of my stomach grumbling I think uraraka got the message that I was hungry. " well I guess I am pretty hungry so .... ok I've go to dinner " I said  " great I've escort you there " Uraraka said As she leaded me to the dinning room. " so how did everything work out for you after the tour " uraraka asked me as we walked together
" oh it went well, I hade a proper introduction with the prince's and they told me about their powers and how their childhood friends " I said to her as she smiled at me.

" oh yeah those three knew each other ever since they where little demons they meet in the aokigahara forest after that they hung out every single day and became best friends, Soon when they got older they stared developing feelings for each other and wanted to become kings together at first their family's were shocked to hear that but after a lot of discussions they agreed But their was one thing they all agreed on, if all three of them want to be kings together ..... they'd have to pick a queen to rule with them, they hade 2 months to chose a bride but if they didn't find one in time their parents will chose for them, it was hard for them to find the girl who they will love all together but no demon girl or demon princess was too their liking, one even try'd to use a love potion on them but unfortunately was caught and banned from the kingdom, so they try'd the human world unfortunately no human girl was to their liking also and they were almost out of time, they were about to give up until ......... they lead their eyes on you, they thought you were the most beautiful girl they've ever seen ". Uraraka told me I couldn't help but blush after uraraka told me that story " I remember when they first saw you I was there when it happened "

* flash back *

" You've boys have been looking for a bride for a month now and I'm worried about you guys " uraraka said as she watched the boys looking threw a magic globe it was silent for a little bit until midoriya spoke " I'm sorry uraraka it's just every demon girl and demon princess we've meet don't bring a light to are hearts nor do these human girls * sigh * kacchan todoroki Maybe we should just give up we're never going to find the perfect gir....
" wait what about her " todoroki interrupted midoriya as he point to a image of you walking to school. " oh my god " the boys said at the same time.
.
" she's beautiful "
.
" she's hot "
.
" she's breathtaking "
.
.
.
" she's the one "

* flashback ends *

" those boys could not take their eyes of you but their were worried that someone might win you over before they did so two days ago they planted their emblem on an old big tree in the forest where they first saw you and waited for you to come by so they could mark you as theirs, and yesterday they felt guilty about it they saw how much their mark was hurting you and it made you get dentition they felt horrible for making you suffer in pain but worst of all last night they saw you getting beaten by your parents, they knew about your parents behaviour when they saw you crying that was the final straw for them so they decided to take you here to keep you safe and to officially make you their bride "  uraraka told me as I then looked down at the mark on my collar bone they went threw all that trouble to protect me * wow they really do care about me * I thought as we arrived at the dining room doors.

Once we got there uraraka pushed open the doors and letted me inside the dinning room she then closed the doors behind me and there they were the three prince's all seat'd at the table.

midoriya, todoroki and bakugou then got up from their seat's and came up to me.

" Y/N you made it " midoriya said smiling at me " may we escort you to a seat " he said as he held out a hand to me I took his hand and he took me over to the table todoroki pulling out a chair for me as I sat down the boys then sat down at their seats I looked down at the food in front of me it looked so tasty it looked even better then my mom's cooking but I wonder if it tasted good, normally my parents would make me pray before eating but what do I do now since my parents aren't here " Y/N is everything ok " midoriya asked me " oh yeah I'm fine it's just my parents make me prayer before eating " I said " well do you want to do it " todoroki said I thought about it and I shook my head I thought why not do one night with out praying for once I took a deep breath and grabbed some food from the plant and onto the fork I then brought the fork to my mouth and eat the food it taste so good,  I continued eating the hole thing midoriya todoroki and bakugou felt happy that I liked the food as they began to eat as well We started eating for a little while until I decided to start a conversation with the boys there were a thew things I wanted to ask and I figured it's now or never.

" um boys I wanted to ask a thew things firstly when is this wedding exactly " I asked " well we talked about it and we decided that we will to do the wedding when ever you are ready " midoriya told me I was relief about that, I thought they would make the wedding early like next month or next week or even tomorrow that would have definitely got me worried.
" thank you .... and second it's about my parents are they ............. dead " I ask them they looked at each other and then looked at me with sad/serious faces " well yes and no they were alright when I froze them with my ice but if they stay in the ice for too long they might die of hypothermia " todoroki said to me I was shock to hear that " we're sorry Y/N it's just when we saw them hurting you we couldn't take it so.... "

" it's ok I understand " i said looking down from them while midoriya bakugou and todoroki were having a flashback of the night they took me.

* flashback after you got the mark *

" Guys I feel bad ". Midoriya said his face gloomy as a rainy day while bakugou and todoroki watched Y/N getting driven home after her detention " after Y/N got are emblem it was hurting her and she got detention did we do the right thing "

" grrr I don't know damn deku, It felt good at first marking her as ours but now idk arg I hate to say but I think your right deku  " bakugou said angry but todoroki interrupted their little moment.

" hang on what's happing there " he said as they saw Y/N getting thrown in the house and being yelled at by her parents " hey don't yell at her you old hags " bakugou yelled at the globe " kacchan they can't hear you " midoriya said pushing bakugou away from the globe he then growl at Midoryia's Acton but then they saw Y/N standing up to her parents they thought she was brave to do that to her own parents but soon their expressions change when they saw Y/N getting punched in the face their hearts broke after Y/N ran to her room and started crying that was the last straw for them.

" that's it I can't take it anymore I'm not going to stand here and watch the most beautiful girl we've ever seen get abused by her own parents " bakugou growled in anger " guys I think we know what we need to do " midoriya said as bakugou and todoroki nodded their heads they then opened a black portal and the three walked straight threw it.

* in the human world *

" that girl needs to be tough some disciplined she is not allowed to say that to her own parents " Y/N's mother angry said stomping back and forth " I agree with you honey no daughter of mine is going to act like that after everything we've done for her but what can we do " Y/N father thought until Y/N mother got a idea.

" we'll put her in a christen boarding school the teachers there are sure to put some manners into her " Y/N mother suggested pulling out a flier for a christen boarding school " that's a good idea once she comes back from that school she'll be a whole new person and I wonder if Justin will like the new her " Y/N father said while looking at the flier " perfect I will call that school in the morning and ..... " Before Y/N mother can finish her sentence the lights suddenly went out " what's going on what happen to the lights ". Y/N father said as he tried to find the light switch in the dark Just then A black portal appeared in their living room and the three demon prince step threw they were black and shadowy but their eyes were the only thing colourful.
" who are you " Y/N mother said at the boys " we did not like the way you've been treating Y/N " midoriya said glaring at Y/N's parents " how do you know about are daughter " Y/N father said shakily .

" we have are ways, but the reason we are here is because we want your daughter, she is going to be are bride " todoroki explain which made Y/N parents go into shock.
" WHAT NO WE ARE NOT LETTING YOU TAKE ARE DAUGHTER AS YOUR WIFE, BE GONE YOU DEMONS " Y/N's father shouted as he hade holy water in one hand and christen cross in the other " I think not icy hot take care of them would ya " bakugou said And with that todoroki used his ice to freeze Y/N's parents their screaming was the last thing that was heard before they were completely frozen.

" now let's go get are darling " midoriya said as the boys made their way to Y/N's room.

* flashback over *

It was silent after that neither me or the boys said anything but after a few minutes midoriya broke the silence to ask me something very important  " Y/N their was something very important that we wanted to talk with you about " midoriya said to me " what is it " I replied looking up at him " well do you remember how I told to that me, kacchan and todoroki take classes on how to become rulers " he said as I nodded. " well you see We were hoping you would join the classes with us When we become the kings, you'll be the queen " he said ' that's right when a prince Marries a princess they become king and queen and the rulers of their own kingdom but ....

" wait you want me to be in the classes too but I'm not even a princess or a demon I'm just a normal human girl " I said looking away from the boys.

" you're a princess in are eye's " todoroki said to me I looked back at them while gasping a little bit " and we want to help you become the best god damn queen this kingdom has ever seen " bakugou looked me in the eyes while telling me that.

" so will you do it with us " midoriya asked I thought about it for a little while until I gave them my answer " alright I'll do it " I said, " really...  thank you Y/N and don't worry we will help you become a great queen we promise " midoriya said cheerfully as he todoroki and bakugou gave a warm smile to me, seeing their smiles made me smile too a little after that we continued to eat are dinner and having more conversations with each other.

* mean while back in Y/N home world * Justin's POV *

I thought about dropping by Y/N house to surprise her with flowers I knew once she saw these she'll definitely want to be with me.

Once I got to her house I saw the door was open, " hello everyone home " I said while knocking on the door lightly but know own responded so I went inside " hello Mr and Mrs L/N, Y/N are you home " it was very dark inside so I decided to switch on the lights but once I did I saw Mrs and Mrs L/N frozen in ice " OH MY GOD !!!! " I said in shock while dropping the flowers on the ground.

" Y/N my beloved where are you " I called out to her but their was no sound I searched around the house but there was know signs of her I came back to the living where the frozen Mr and Mrs L/N are and that's when I thought about it " hmmm this ice looks like it was made by someone with a ice power but no own here as a ice power " I said but then I saw black foggy dust on the ground I went and hade a closer look at it and that's when it hit me I think I know who did this.
.
.
" DEMONS !!! "
.
.
if you guys are wonder what's Justin looks like here is a picture of him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.4K 5K 23
Magic has existed since the dawn of humanity and through the centuries humans have begun to learn and master the skills needed to have control over t...
548K 25.9K 40
[❗️INDEFINITE HIATUS. UNDER EDITING AND REVISION.❗️] i'm lost in the facade. . . you were always told you were the equivalent to a god, so why were y...
469K 19.1K 36
꒰ ❛ WHY DID FATE CHOOSE YOU? ❜ ꒱ ೃ⁀➷ 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐱 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧!𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫. People are bound together by a red st...
36.6K 1.1K 52
This book is currently on an infinite hiatus. (If you'd like to adopt it, feel free, I doubt you'd wanna tho) This is a sequel to my first book, Demo...