Frat House // harry styles

By plainlystyles

[DISCONTINUED] (for now) After giving up on finding a place to stay after being accepted into WSU, Ariana res... More

warnings
✧ chapter one ✧
✧ chapter two ✧
✧ chapter three ✧
✧ chapter four ✧
✧ chapter five ✧
✧ chapter six ✧
✧ chapter seven ✧
✧ chapter eight ✧
✧ chapter nine ✧
✧ chapter ten ✧
✧ chapter eleven ✧
✧ chapter twelve ✧
✧ chapter thirteen ✧
✧ chapter fourteen ✧
✧ chapter fifteen ✧
✧ chapter sixteen ✧
✧ chapter seventeen ✧
✧ chapter eighteen ✧
✧ chapter nineteen ✧
✧ chapter twenty ✧
✧ chapter twenty-one ✧
✧ chapter twenty-two ✧
✧ chapter twenty-three ✧
✧ chapter twenty-four ✧
✧ chapter twenty-five ✧
✧ chapter twenty-six ✧
✧ chapter twenty-seven ✧
✧ chapter twenty-eight ✧
✧ chapter twenty-nine ✧
✧ chapter thirty ✧
✧ chapter thirty-two ✧
✧ chapter thirty-three ✧
thirty four

✧ chapter thirty-one ✧

5.4K 139 72
By plainlystyles

All shapes and sizes...

Another three drinks down and Chris and I were enjoying the night as if it was our last. I hadn't even thought about Harry and Luna for a while now, and I was surprisingly not sweaty even though I was wearing a long sleeve dress. So that's a win, a win in my books.

I was currently dancing with Miles, Niall and Chris. Niall was absolutely hilarious with his dance moves, however I can't tell if it was the alcohol in me making me laugh or the alcohol in him making him dance so funny.

The tingling sensation was making me feel some kind of way, I was feeling myself hard and really wasn't thinking about the possible eyes that were on me.

I was hanging out with a few more girls and guys, laughing and having a blast. Chris hollered me over to me not long after I lost him for about 20 minutes.

I sashayed over towards him and folded my arms. "What's up boo?" I asked him.

"I'm bout to look for a snack. You're my eyes girl, do you see anyone that seems like my type?" He chuckled. Chris and I have repeatedly talked about his inability to pick out good matches- and his bad taste in men, so I laughed at him and scanned around the room.

"He's cute? Maybe you should try and talk to him." I averted his gaze to look over at a guy mingling with two other people. His hair was cut short on the sides and he had a heap of bleached curly locks sitting on the top part of his head. Not like an Afro, just droopy. He wore a midriff yellow shirt with black skinny jeans and her sported a single pierced ear. He was a vibe.

"Girl... he's actually cute." He raised his brows and widened his eyes. "So, where's your man candy gone?" He questioned.

I groaned loudly, swaying in my stance slightly. "Who knows. Haven't seen him since I almost threw up in my mouth after the Luna moment." I shrugged.

"So what you're just gonna make me feel like I'm ditching you because my man candy is there and you're not bothered to find yours?" He folded his arms and gave me a look.

"Hey, he's not my man candy." I folded my arms as well and mocked his stance.

"What the fuck yes he I-" He cut himself off and smirked, I frowned at his sudden cheekiness and waited for him to continue. "You're right. He's not your man candy, you're his women candy. Like who am I kidding... he's eaten you out and you haven't sucked him off- so how would you know if he's 'just like candy'. Like that Doja Cat song lol."

I allowed my jaw to drop and slap his shoulder playfully, making him his in pain and grasp said shoulder.

"Really? I barely skimmed your skin." I rolled my eyes. "I'm not wrong." He sing-songed. I shrugged playfully and huffed. So far Chris was the only one who knew about that little sexy-time moment that Harry and I had. I didn't plan on telling anyone else, just because I don't want it to slip out and spread throughout the school. Like what would everyone think? A freshmen and a senior? Like yes on the outside we could seem kind of close I guess... but because of Noah it would seem like more protective. Little did they know...

"Speaking of the devil." He giggled, gesturing to the corner of the room where Harry was talking to Louis. "Go get him tiger- so I can make a move on my future man."

I rolled my eyes at him and was pushed off towards Harry. He was at the other end of the room so when Chris wasn't staring I could've escaped without being seen. That also entails that I'm not seen by Louis or Harry as well.

"Oh Ariana! Hi!" Louis waved and called to me from the other side of the room. Goddamn... I smiled and waved awkwardly, looking around for an escape. Louis waved me over and I immediately groaned internally and trudged over to the pair. Harry hadn't really been analysing my oncoming presence in comparison to normal, so with a slight frown I walked over and stood near the pair.

"Hey guys..." I said, rubbing my elbow. "How's it going...?"

"Pretty good." Louis swayed and giggled. "How about you?"

"I mean pretty good. Scary that I'm just over a quarter of the way through my first year of school to be honest." I shrugged.

Louis' eyes widened and he raised his eyebrows excitedly. Harry and I both finally made eye contact and furrowed our brows, before observing the boy again.

"It's almost Christmas!" He danced. Harry rolled his eyes before chuckling at his best friend.

"Lou it's only just November. And if you're talking about Christmas you can't forget about your birthday." He added. Louis stared at him for a few seconds, "Oh yeah!" He continued excitedly.

"Your birthday's on Christmas?" I asked Louis. He shook his head after calming down.

"Christmas Eve love." He winked.

"Okay bud let's get you some water." Harry chuckled, pulling Louis away. Before leaving he brought his lips to my ear, whispering "meet me in my room at twelve".

I widened my eyes and nodded, making him smirk and walk away. I turn around and scan the room for Chris. I saw him chatting to the man with the bleached curls and decided to head over.

As I approached Chris looked at me with a puzzled expression, looking behind me for, I presume, my "man candy".

"Hey you." I playfully punch Chris's upper arm. He laughs slightly before cutting himself off and muttering an "ow", rubbing his arm.

"Hey where's your man?" Chris questions. I shoot him a look as he chuckles lightly. "Firstly he's not my man, secondly he is tendering to Louis."

Chris sighs to himself, nodding in understanding. I smile at the other guy in our conversation as he confusingly watches our interaction.

"Ah Ari, this is Tom." Chris directs my attention to Tom as he gives me a cutesy smile. I scrunch my nose as I smile back, he seems like a cutie.

Chris, Tom and I engaged in a continuous conversation for most of the night, consuming our fair share of alcoholic beverages. We danced around the party and felt free to ourselves as a three all night.

As I stood nonchalantly, enjoying the music. I lifted my phone up to check my messages. I almost hissed in pain due to the brightness of my screen on my eyes and quickly turned the brightness down. I immediately noticed the time. 11:52pm. Oh shit, Harry wanted me to meet him upstairs soon.

I stare up at the ceiling, considering wether I was willing to make the trip upstairs to replace the fun I'm having down here. Obviously different kinds of fun but...

I turn to Chris and Tom quickly, as the pair sway dance together to a completely inappropriate song for the dance. I tap the two boys shoulders and they turn to me.

"I have business to attend too." I say, hugging them both. "It was super nice meeting you Tom, I'll see you around! Bye Chris."

The two waved as I danced away facing them, clearly not caring if I were to run into someone. I briefly noticed Chris mouthing something in my direction. He probably was asking me to update him on what happens. I gave him a thumbs up just in case he said something completely different to that and turned around to skip upstairs.

I passed Luna walking downstairs. I kept my head down as I wasn't mentally prepared to converse with her tonight. I continued upstairs to Harry's room and knocked lightly on the door when I approached it.

"Come in." His muffled voice called from inside the room. I stepped inside and leant on the door behind me to shut it. I stood with my body still against the door with my hands behind my back.

He was laying on his bed with a book in his hand. He took his eyes off the book to look at me, his demeanour changed instantly as he closed his book and stood from his bed, walking over towards me until we were face to face the door. He obviously had to lean over to meet my eyes due to his towering height in comparison to me.

"Hi." I squeaked.

"Hey." He replied. I scrunched my lips together before connecting my lips with his, feeling butterflies sore through my insides at our connection. He kissed me back hungrily and grab hold of my lower back.

I took this as incentive to jump up to him and wrap my legs around his torso. He quite easily caught my weight and held me against the door, deepening the kiss.

To prevent further banging on the door he carried me to the side of his bed and laid me down, not removing our lips for a longer duration from each other once in the process. He began to feel his hands down my body and place his point and middle finger on my covered clit. I sucked in a breath and clenched his wrist in my grasp.

With a frown he looked down at me then back up to meet my eyes as I simply shook my head at him. I bit my lip playfully and flipped us over with all my strength so I would be on top. My hair fell down over my face and I giggled effortlessly, once I tucked as much hair behind my ears as possible I watched Harry lightly smile under his smirk before I reconnected our lips once again.

I felt his boner on my crouch growing and I kissed down his body towards it. He watched me eagerly as I creeped my fingers down along the edge of his jeans. He groaned in pleasure as I pushed his pants down and groped his length over his boxers. I pecked the same area lightly before pulling his boxers down and letting his member pop out. Kind of amusing actually.

I placed my hands on him and he hissed quietly, I started pulsing slowly up and down before taking him in my mouth.

"Holy fuck Ariana." He moaned as I bobbed my head up and down on his length, not going to far down in order to reduce the risk of the urge of gagging.

I hummed to myself as I allowed the pleasure to run through him, stroking the end I couldn't get my mouth to with my hand.

A few minutes of pleasuring Harry went by and he grabbed and pulled the back of my hair in euphoria.

"I'm gonna cum baby, don't stop." He looked down at me and his eyes met mine. He couldn't keep eye contact with me for long as his head fell back and I felt him member pulsing through my mouth.

I felt him come into my mouth and I quickly slowed in order to ensure the salty taste doesn't stay long. Harry puffed out and laid back on the bed, I got up and laid next to him, looking at the ceiling with him.

"Fuck you're too good." He moaned out.

"You're welcome Harry." I winked with a slight moan. He rolled towards me and looked into my eyes and then at my lips.

"You don't understand what you saying my name like that does to me. I don't care if I just came- I'm ready to pump myself into you right now and hear you scream that." He says, kissing my lips delicately before biting my bottom lip after.

I widen my eyes and sit up. "Remember you said you wouldn't fuck me like it's nothing." I mused.

"I know." He merely stated. I turned and looked at him and shrugged before looking away. I don't know if there was suppose to be an underlying hint there but I chose to disregard it.

I went to stand up but Harry grabbed my wrist before I could.

"Sleep with me?" He asked. I frowned at him and thought for a moment. "Kind of risky don't you think?"

"Not at all."

"But I need clothes." I cried, looking down at my dress that clang to my body.

"Here." Harry said, taking his shirt off easily and throwing it at me. I caught it and looked down, catching him smirking at me.

"Ugh fine." I groaned before starting to strip. I noticed Harry still watching so I stopped, motioning him to turn around. He threw his hands up but still obliged, turning the other way. I smiled and changed into his shirt. It smelt overwhelmingly like him, however I dare say I loved the smell.

I jumped onto the bed and slipped under the covers, cuddling up against his bare chest.

"Goodnight Ariana." He comforted.

"Goodnight Harry." I hummed back, before closing my eyes and soon drifting off to sleep.

I myself felt stronger underlying feelings growing for Harry. I was worried that this whole "no strings attached" wasn't going to plan...

At least on my end I thought.

I AM SO SORRY I KNOW ITS BEEN MONTHS BUT I HAVENT HAD MOTIVATION I'm SO SORRY

Thank you for 200k reads! I hope this update was satisfying.

I should have more time and motivation to update more so don't assume I will leave you all hanging like that again

Love you all!!!

Tash xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.3K 1.7K 9
At first Louis didn't mean to intrude but now he enjoys coming into Harry's lectures. Especially when half the class is in love with his hot husband...
22K 516 48
An au where nineteen year old Harry Styles is a college going student. He's silent,likes to be neat and clean always, but isn't as innocent as he loo...
689 30 20
Harry Edward Styles was a decent student in school. He had a couple of friends but not the ones he could truly trust or called them "best friends". H...
681K 18.8K 82
Harry Styles is known as "The King" in the world of university fraternities, and he has the same charismatic reputation to accompany his title. In Pr...