Hate Love

By isratjahan15

A story of two individuals named Kartik and Naira. "I Know She Hates Me But More Than That I Love Her..~Karti... More

1 • Mysteries
2 • Returning back
3 • False hopes
4 • Hit and Miss
5 • Long lost love
6 • Two hearts meet
7 • Back to place
8 • Yearning for her
9 • Memories
10 • A moment of peace
11 • Hurting him
12 • Trapped in love
13 • She hates me
14 • Moving back
15 • I'm sorry
16 • Memory loss?
17 • Beautiful Lie
18 • Puppet of Heart
19 • You are Mine
20 • Leave me Alone
21 • You are my Everything
22 • Escaped?
23 • Please, Don't stay away
24 • Is This Hate?
25 • Letting You Go
26. Old scars
27 • Special Day
28 • He can't unlove
29 • The depth of his love
30 • I was wrong
31 • The beginning of fairytale
32 • My desperate Heart
33 • She is Something
34 • What is happening to me?
35 • Yes, I love Her!
36 • A day Dream?
38 • First Kiss
39 • Her Feelings
40 • Falling for Him
41 • Concern or Love?
42 • My Love, I can wait.
43 • Stay with me
44 • I am sorry, Kartik.
45 • What's in her heart?
46 • I love you
47 • Love hurts
48 • I will never leave you
49 • Just Say It
50 • Things falling back to Place
51 • Happy Moments
52 • Silence Chaos
53 • Never give up on Me
54 • She Left
55 • I Was Helpless
56 • She Knows
57 • Unexpected Journey
58 • Happiness found
59 • Will you marry me?
60 • A big step
61 • The return of evil
62 • Fear of losing you
63
64
65
66 • Our new beginning
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74

37 • Stupid Mendak

2.7K 140 32
By isratjahan15

.
.
.

Flashbacks Continued-

Kartik came to her room to check if she was asleep or not. But she dozed off too soon.

K "Itni jaldi sogayi. It's okay. Kal baat karenge. Good night Sherni." He said to his sleeping Naira. As soon as he left she opened her eyes.

She hugged her pillow tightly, thinking of something, about their dance, their moment.

How he kissed her forehead. Okay a soft peck it was. But how could he kiss her forehead like this! It had been so embarrassing and awkward for her and for him as well.

Yes, he kissed her forehead in real. But he thought that was a part of his dream.

N "Usse sachmein yaad nahi hai humare beech kia hua. Ab isse main kya kahu dosti? Humare beech itna closeness kabhi nahi thi. Yeh sab..mujhe kuch samajh nahi aaraha. Main usse kuch puch bhi nahi sakti. Awkward hojayega. Thank God kisine notice nahi kia tha hume. But Kartik! How could he do that! I'm so confused. He loves me? Maybe. Hum toh humesha ladte rehte hai. But aisa hota toh woh mujhe kiss. Uggh!" Finishing her confusing thoughts, she frustratingly slept on her side of the bed.

N "I should stop thinking about it. I need sleep. Kal dekhenge sab. Kal toh main pata karke rahungi." She closed her eyes, deciding she would definitely ask him.

Meanwhile, Kartik was in his room, lying on the bed smiling. He was happy, happy for everything happening around him. He realized his love for his Naira. His heart was way too content for falling in love.

There was a knock on the door, disturbing his own moment.

K "Who is this at this hour?" He sighed opening the door as his two naughty siblings came in.

Shubham "Bhai, aap abhitak soye nahi?" He asked sitting on the bed.

K "Bas jaa raha tha. Tumdono isswaqt yaha? kya baat hai!"

Mansi "Hume apse kuch puchna hai." They both seemed serious then and Kartik sat beside them.

K "Kal bhi puch sakti thi. Tell me what's the matter."

Shubham "Kya chal raha yeh sab?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

K "Kya?" He asked giving a confusing look.

Mansi "We mean, kya chal raha hai aapke aur Naira di ke beech?" She asked directly after he got shocked.

Why are they asking such a question? How do they know? What to say to them! So many thoughts revolved around his mind.

K "Kya kuch bhi bol rahe ho tumlog. Kuch bhi toh nahi chal raha." He said with a laugh hiding his nervousness.

Mansi "Acha? Toh aap aise nahi batayenge." Wait." She just took out her phone and showed him a video. That was their dance video.

K "Guys, yeh sab kya hai? Tum log bhi. Hum toh bas dance kar rahe the. Isme itna bada issue bana ne ki kya zarurat hai?" He sighed at them. Were they doubting him just for a dance.

Shubham "Bhai, just watch it till the end. We have got a surprise for you."

Kartik looked confused and watched it very keenly. Then something caught his eyes. He was more than shocked. Shubham and Mansi smirked at him seeing his expressions.

K "This was..my..dream! What the! Mera sapna! Tumlogo ne mere sapne ko record kaise kia! Yeh kaise ho sakta hai?" He just uttered in shock and fell on the bed with a thud. That was actually shocking.

While his siblings were laughing, watching his condition. They had a high-five before they made him sit again.

Mansi "Enough of your drama. Now get up."

K "Mujhe samjhao yeh sab kya horaha hai. Or else I will go mad." He said holding his head. His mind was not still processing the fact that they actually filmed his dream. But how?

Mansi "Sabke samne apna prem pradarshan karoge toh yehi hoga nah." They laughed again but he was waiting for his answer.

K "What? Iska matlab yeh sach tha? Kartik, Mendak, kahi ka! Yeh kya kardiya tune! Naira kya soch rqhi hogi mere baremein? Oh God, What have I done! You are such a Gadha, stupid.. idiot, duffer! Mendak!" He started to curse himself with beautiful names. What else he could do! XD.

Mansi "Hogaya aapka? Aap batao kya chal raha hai yeh sab."

Kartik sighed finally as he knew he has to tell the truth. There were no use of hiding it from them.

K "I love her." And he confessed each and everything to them. They were so happy upon knowing this. Naira and him would be a perfect match.

Shubham "That's such a great news. Aap aise hi darr rahe the."

K "Hmm." Suddenly something occured in his mind and he got tensed thinking about it.

K "So Naira mujhse dur bagh rahi thi. This was the reason. She was avoiding me." He said thoughtfully.

Mansi "Obviously Bhai, Aise situation ke baad woh kaise face karti aapko. Kitna awkward hoga unke liye."

K "I know! I'm so stupid."

Mansi "Kya kare ab? When you're in love you act like stupid." She teased him.

K "Acha bachu! Bohot bol rahi hai tu aajkal." He said pulling her ear.

Mansi "Acha acha sorry. But yeh toh pakaa hai she was not uncomfortable. Kyuki.. you know what I mean!" She gave a look to Shubham. While they both smirked earning a glare in return from Kartik.

K "Tumdono jaa rahe ho ya nahi! Mujhe neend aarahi hai." He said pushing them out of his room.

Shubham "Humari help ki zarurat ho toh bula lena." He said before Kartik locked the door hitting both their heads playfully.

Kartik sat on his bed and took the phone. Mansi forgot to take the phone with her. He just excitedly watched the video again. He scratched the back of his head and smiled. He actually kissed her forehead. Okay rest was all dream.

Thank God, he didn't say I love you to her.
He saw her reaction. She was not at all uncomfortable but her face turned red. Was she blushing?

And Mendak you thought you were dreaming. His heart teased him.

K "Agar usse uncomfortable feel hota toh she would have reacted. But she didn't even say anything to me. Iska matlab she too loves me? Kartik, just stop for now. Sapna bhi sach hone lage hai ab toh. Kal se nayi shuruwat hogi, humari pyaar ki. I love you Naira."

And he slept dreaming about his Naira.

The next morning, Kartik was smiling in his dream murmuring her name.

"Kartik" the same voice rang in his ear to which he smiled wholeheartedly and woke up.

K "Ab toh mat satao. Mujhe pata hai yeh meri Naira hai." He said and his Naira who was in his imagination appeared before his eyes wearing a saree in yellow, looking pretty as usual.

K "Hayee!" He pulled her in his arms and sighed smiling.

N "Kartik, yeh kya kar rahe ho? Chodo koi ajayega."

K "Koi nahi ayega. Now you better don't disturb me and let me concentrate."

He cupped her face lovingly and was about kiss her when his Alam clock rang breaking his dream. Aww poor Kartik.

K "Uff, mera first kiss bhi hone nahi diya. What a beautiful dream it was!" He went to get freshened up. He had to meet his Naira too.

___

"Good Morning, beta!" Dadi greeted Naira as Naira joined them on breakfast table.

N "Good morning Dadi and everyone." She wished them happily while others smiled at her and she took her seat.

Suwarna "Naira, tumhe koi problem toh nahi huyi nah."

N "Nahi Aunty. Bilkul bhi nahi." She answered smiling.

Suwarna "Let me arrange the table."

N "Aunty, main kuch help karu?" Suwarna nodded smiling. So she followed her till the kitchen room.

Meanwhile, Kartik came on breakfast table. He searched for her in the room but she was nowhere to be seen. So she woke up already.

There she was missing too. Where would she go early morning?

K "Naira kaha hai?" He asked as soon as he sat down, without even realizing.

Everyone stared at him. Shubham and Mansi controlled their laugh.

K "I mean, woh nahi aayi breakfast ke liye." He said before anyone could think of something else.

"Bas aarahi hai. Kitchen mein hai. Keerti aur Suwarna ke saath." His Dadi said.

K "Okay." He kept playing spoon until his Naira came. His face had a huge grin seeing his love. She was looking beautiful like always.

They all took their seats. Naira was left. There was only one seat left and that was beside him. Having no option, she sat hesitantly. He just did some dance in his mind.

K "Yeh toh meri taraf dekh bhi nahi rahi. Kuch toh karna padega Kartik." He said in his mind as she was not sparing a look to him.

N "Yeh sab mere sath hi kyu horaha hai! Ignore karne aayi thi aur yaha uske paas hi..Uggh!"

He was staring at her continuesly and she very aware of his gaze on her but chose to ignore. While he noticed she was intentionally avoiding him.

K "Acha toh yeh aise nahi manegi! Abhi bhi ignore kar rahi ho mujhe. Wait, my love." He said and grabbed her one hand under the table making her shocked by his action. He just smirked at her.

There is something coming to surprise you all. Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter. Take care ~J🥀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 858 19
This is my first attempt of writing something.Hope u will like it.
62K 3.7K 33
Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...
2.5K 210 3
Naira, a 21 years old girl's parents divorced when she was 5 and she had to leave her brothers and mother along with his father.... But now she has...
37.9K 465 13
In this book i will write Mature OS on our Beloved Kaira on your demands.. One day= one mature os You all need to give the suggestions for os..