Arranged Marriage to HIM

By ju5ta9url

WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 16YEARS OLD SO MAY BE CRINGEY AND TOXIC, YET TO BE EDITED... Rich family. People would thi... More

Authors Note!
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Extras!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Epilogue
**Last note **

Chapter 67

33.4K 1.3K 49
By ju5ta9url

"Baby, we've been avoiding something really important for a long time"

"But I don't wanna do it", I knew what he was talking about. He was talking about my parents. I've been avoiding them for a long time.

"Baby"

"Arjun please, I just can't"

"But you do realise that they're waiting for you." Of course he was right. I can't avoid them forever. They're my parents even though not biological. They still took care of me for a long time.

"I don't care", I mumbled. My mood upset all over again. I just left the house and stood out.

I felt tears prick my eyes but I just sniffled as closed my eyes trying to calm myself.

I felt arms around me before I was pulled to a warm body. I turned around and hid my face in his chest as I wrapped my arms around him.

"Hey, I'm not forcing you to do anything, you know I'll never force you to do anything you don't wanna do, I'll support all your decisions"

"I hate you"

"What did I do now?"

"I hate how you're right, how I can't keep them waiting for a long time, I can't avoid them forever. But you know Arjun", and this time I didn't control my tears.

He settled us down on the sand as I curled up against his body and let my tears soak his shirt.

"Baby, don't cry like that", he whispered as he caressed my hair.

Once my crying session was over, I turned around so that my back was against his chest and laid my head on his shoulder as I stared at the setting sun.

"I love you, always remember that", he said as he kissed the side of my forehead.

"I love you too", I mumbled as I kissed his jaw and closed my eyes as I enjoyed the cool breeze.

He took my left hand in his and entwined our fingers as he let his thumb caress the back of my hand.

Arjun's P.O.V.

I soon felt her even breathing and realised that she was asleep. I picked her up and took her to the bedroom.

I settled her down on the bed and sat on the edge of the bed as I made a call.

"Hello"

"I know why you're calling, and it's okay, I know it's hard on her"

"She's lucky to have an understanding brother like you Sanjay", I said softly.

"Sanjay!" I heard someone call Sanjay from the background.

"Oops, I have to go, can't have my wife be mad at me, not when she's pregnant, bye Arjun", he told me and immediately hung up. I smiled at the phone and then started surfing through the internet for some time.

She wrapped her arm around me and pulled herself closer to me and then let her head rest in the crook of my neck as she clung to me like a koala.

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her head.

"I love you", I whispered as I let my cheek rest against her head.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

"Is that pasta I smell?" She asked as she came inside the kitchen.

"Yes it is", I said as I seasoned the pasta.

I felt arms wrap around my torso and her head against my back.

"I love you Arjun"

Her words made my lips curve into a smile.

"I love you too baby", I whispered back as I put the pasta in the plates. She took the plates to the living room where candles were placed.

She stared at the decor and smiled as she saw me approaching with some soda.

"You know, you're the best", she said softly as she settled down on the sofa.

"Awe baby, stop being so sweet", he said as he settled down next to me and switched the t.v. on.

Tanvi's P.O.V

Soon the empty plates were long forgotten as I lied down in Arjun's arms.

"I've come to a decision", I mumbled.

"Decision?"

"I think I'll give them a chance"

"Baby, don't feel forced, please, you know whatever your decision will be, I'll respect it"

"Stop Arjun, I'm not feeling forced, I realised that I can't keep them waiting forever"

"You know I'm proud of you and--"

"And whatever my decision is you'll respect it, I know Arjun"

"I love you", he said as he kissed my forehead. I just smiled and then made a move to get up.

"Stay", he said.

"But these vessels", I said as I pointed at the vessels which cause him to pout.

"Awe you big baby, I'll be back in no time", I said as I quickly got up and made my way over to the washbasin and started cleaning the vessels when Arjun came and wrapped his arms around me. Letting his head rest on my shoulder.

"Missed me that much that you couldn't stay away from me even for a minute?"

"Mhmm, yes I did miss you", he said as he kissed my jaw causing me to whine.

"Stop", I said as I focused on my work.

"Do I distract you baby?"

"Don't you already know the answer?"

"I do, but it's different when I hear it from you, so tell me baby, do I distract you?" He said as he pecked my face.

"Arjun!", I whined and stomped my feet and placed the last plate on the countertop as I turned the tap off.

"Do I?", He asked as he turned me around and pecked my lips.

"Yes, yes you do", I huffed out and then he captured my lips with his as he picked me up to my legs wrapped around his hips and then led us to the bedroom where things ended with more than just kisses and torn clothes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another update!!!!

Be happy you guys!

Just one more chapter left😭

I hope you guys are doing fine.

This picture is so 😍😍

Also, I wrote a little something:

Love,
D❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.6K 3.4K 18
"๐‡๐จ๐ฐ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐, ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฅ?" __________________________...
318K 19.7K 35
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
95K 5.2K 37
Are you looking for arranged marriages with a little bit of drama but a lot of romance? Then you came to the right stop.... ________________________...
76.8K 2.8K 32
||Book 1|| โ™กAliasha Rathoreโ™ก ~"har aashiq ki ajab kahani hai, chup rehna bhi pyaar ki nishani hai". A 24 year-old global superstar. She has everythi...