Betrothed

By seayceeforlife

Sean and Kaycee are married. Forcefully. They live under the same roof as strangers. Strangers who sleep in... More

Author's note✊
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Not an update °-°
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 1

1.8K 100 32
By seayceeforlife

Here goes nothing 👇
________________________________________________

Kaycee glared at the back of her husband's head, hoping it would drill holes in it, as they were seated in a car going to their house. But he seemed unfazed by his wife's death glare.

A few hours earlier, they were waiting for their black Mercedes to pick them up and drop them off at the airport. Neither of them spoke a word, as they waited silently for their car, with Sean engrossed in his phone and Kaycee glaring at him wondering how did her life come to this.

As they climbed into the Mercedes, Kaycee stared out of the window while Sean was lost in his phone. For all she knew, he could have a girlfriend, one whom he actually loves, without her knowledge.

Not that she could do anything about it.

None of them wanted this. And yet this had always been in their destiny.

They reached the airport. With a nod of his head, the car drove off their sight. Sean started walking, not a glance towards Kaycee. She sighed tiredly but eventually followed him.

"Sean," she called out.

No acknowledgement.

"Sean?"

He didn't even move his head.

Kaycee huffed. No matter how upset he is, he doesn't get to ignore her existence.

"Sean!"

"Seanie!"

"Seanlee!"

"Shaun!"

"Shamu!"

"Shampoo!"

At this Sean turned around with an exasperated look on his face, eyebrows almost touching his hairline. "I am going to pretend you did not just call me that."

"Well, then answer when I call you." Kaycee retorted back.

"Now, why would I do that?"

"I don't know, maybe, because I'm your wife."

Sean's eyes turned cold, "I didn't choose you."

"Well, open your eyes dumbass, I'm suffering too, you know. Ignoring my presence isn't gonna help you, in any way. Not that I'm even remotely interested in talking to you, but I thought we need to jot down some rules for us to follow. But of course that could only happen if YOU cooperate."

Kaycee let out a deep breath after spitting out her emotions.

When her eyes landed on Sean, his mouth was open in, what seemed to her, shock.

"Did you just call me a 'dumbass'?"

Kaycee threw a look at Sean, laced with disbelief.

"That's what you heard in the entire speech? Wow."

-

"No one has ever called me a-a -"

"Get over it," Kaycee cut him off, "DUMBASS."

Sean gasped. "How dare you! I am a-"

"Spoilt, rich, pampered and a rude asshole who doesn't give a fuck to other's existence if it doesn't involve money." Kaycee vented out in a matter-of-fact tone.

"I'm the spoilt and rude one here? You are literally yelling at me for ignoring you when you tried to talk to me once." Sean yelled back.

Kaycee thanked the Lords that it was their private jet and not a flight, otherwise Sean would have embarrassed the hell out of her.

"Oh, is it so bad that I wanted to talk to you since in case you haven't noticed we are literally going on our honeymoon to Iceland. For all I know you could be planning to spend time with your girlfriend there while I stayed locked up in the hotel room. You know it would be nice if I'm made alert to such arrangements from beforehand, if there are any." Kaycee screamed back.

"Will you be quiet!" Sean whisper-yelled at her. "I have staff listening. I think you forgot the agreement."

"Screw the agreement."

"No one," Sean replied firmly, "I repeat no one should know this marriage was a arranged one."

"One arranged to fuel our stupid businesses." Kaycee replied bitterly.

"We can not jeopardize that. Do you understand that?" Sean said, his tone final, looking at her.

Kaycee stared back at him with equal intensity. She doesn't give a flying fuck to their fathers' businesses but it seemed Sean did.

Eventually Kaycee backed down since she knew no matter how much she hated this, she would never have a say in this.

"Fine." Kaycee replied finally, gritting her teeth as if that one word hurt her physically.

-

"Ah! Finally some air." Kaycee exclaimed in joy as she got down from the jet. "My butt is numb from all that sitting."

"That information wasn't necessary for me to hear."

"Shut up. Don't ruin my moment here."

As Sean and Kaycee continued to argue, a brunette approached them, almost running, in heels, her eyes wandering over Sean lustfully.

"Seannnn, you're here. I was so excited to see you and your-your " she ran a quick disapproving glance over Kaycee, "wife."

Kaycee glared at her and Sean. Her, for her tone, and Sean, since he didn't stop her.

"Audrey, baby, I wasn't expecting you."

Even though Kaycee was almost sure that he already had a girlfriend from the time they were married, it still sent a chill down her spine when he called her 'baby'.

Maybe she was shocked at the fact that he could speak such affectionate words.

"I know I told you I wouldn't come here but I was way too excited not to. So I'm here now."

"That's great but you can't hug me like that in public. I'm married now. People are gonna talk."

"Not if your wife doesn't talk." Her eyes locked with Kaycee, as if challenging her. "You're not gonna talk, are you?"

Kaycee opened her mouth to wipe the smirk off her face when Sean cut her off.

"No, she isn't."

Kaycee gaped at him, mouth open.

How dare he-

But Sean and Audrey were already walking to the car.

Unbelievable.

And that brings us to the present time, Kaycee glaring at the back of her husband's head. With Audrey driving the car and Sean beside her and that left the back seat all to Kaycee.

I can't believe he sat in the front seat, she thought.

It was not like he promised to be devoted to her. He made it pretty clear he finds her vile. But he could at least sit beside her, like all businessmen sit beside their wife. Regardless of the love, or lack of, in their marriage.

From the snippets of their conversation, Kaycee understood that Audrey was Sean's personal secretary and girlfriend. They had been in a relationship for almost two years now, since Audrey asked Sean what was his plan for their two year anniversary, which was two months away. Kaycee didn't want to eavesdrop, but she really didn't have much to do alone in the back seat.

What Kaycee was wondering was why did he agree to marrying her when he had a girlfriend? Her parents would have forced her to marry her off even if she said no, but maybe if he had protested, the marriage would not have occurred and she wouldn't be in a car with a girl flirting with her official husband so openly.

Even though she didn't care, as she reminded herself, she wished they would do it somewhere else. Not right in front of her face.

Not wanting to witness them share lovey dovey comments, for the rest of the ride she stared out of the window blocking their voices.

And almost fell asleep.

Almost.

"We're here."

Kaycee snapped out of her thoughts and looked to the right. A massive mansion welcomed her eyes.

She slowly got down from the car, her eyes taking in most of the view as much as she can.

Of course we won't stay in a hotel.

She knew he was rich, but this rich to have mansions in other countries?

No, she didn't know that.

Kaycee soon realized that they had already  gone inside without her. She sighed.

At least the view was nice.

-

"So this is your room and down the hallway is Sean's, alright? Stay away as far as you can from him." Audrey's instructions made her blood boil.

"He's my husband, if you would've noticed." Kaycee said, not turning towards her.

"On papers, yeah. Not in real life." She remarked smugly and exited her room.

On the bright side at least her room was enormous. With a walk in closet, to a big bathroom, to a king size bed, to large windows overlooking the mountains. Maybe it wasn't all that bad.

-

"I'm going to the Bergsson mathus..."

"Cool," Kaycee grinned, "What should I wear?" She stood up from her bed.

".... on a date, with Audrey." Sean finished awkwardly.

"Oh."

"Thought we should inform you."

Kaycee slumped down on her bed, but was careful not to look disappointed.

"Thoughtful." She tried not to sound bitter.

It didn't work.

Sean was standing awkwardly in the doorway, wondering what does one say to his wife when taking another girl on a date.

"Whatever, go ahead. I'll find something to watch on Netflix or.... yeah."

"Okay."

He closed the door and left the room.

Kaycee felt like punching herself. Of course he's not gonna take her on a date. Why did she think that?

He is dating Audrey. Why would he take her on a date?

"Arghhhhhh." Kaycee screeched out as she buried her face in her pillow.

She probably looked like a desperate woman to him now.

-

Hehehehehehehehehehe

Kaycee's giggles filled the room.

It was almost 11 pm. The night was so dark that she couldn't see anything outside her window. Since she didn't have anything better to do, she decided to watch a couple of re-runs of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. The couple of re-runs turned into an entire season and soon Kaycee forgot all about Sean and Audrey and their date.

Kaycee got up and cracked her back. Wriggling her body to let the blood flow down to her legs, she decided to go downstairs to find something to eat. Besides the jet lag was already showing its symptoms.

Dragging herself down she entered the kitchen and searched for something edible for her to stop her stomach from growling. The servants had already left. So Kaycee couldn't ask anyone to cook for her.

Finding quite a few items in the fridge, she decided to make a grilled sandwich.

Sitting down at the table with her sandwich, she took out her phone. She thought that she should call her mother to tell her she has reached safely but her mother probably didn't care.

After debating for a while she just settled at sending a text to her.

She was laughing at a cute cat video when she heard the main door open. Sean entered the house and looked like he was trying to not make noise. But he stopped doing that when he saw her eating in the kitchen.

Giving her a curt nod, he went straight upstairs.

Kaycee rolled her eyes.

Asshole.

_________________________________________

First chapter is here.....

This costs a vote and comment. Come on do it now.....

I swear I've gone insane.

Anyway I was just curious but can you make a group chat here on Wattpad??? Let me know please cause I feel like a noob for not knowing otherwise.

We're in for a a long journey, trust me

Spread love and positivity and be strong. Don't be racist or sexist or just judgmental in general.

Anyways, see you soon 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.2K 1.8K 14
Sean Lew x Kaycee Rice
Static By StarAce11

Teen Fiction

31.3K 1K 20
I can't do this without you ...literally They're only better together Sean Lew x Kaycee Rice #seaycee Sean Lew and Kaycee Rice were not good dancers...
51.6K 1.2K 27
The foster care system is definitely a hard thing for someone to live through especially when you're parents died and you know very little about your...
29.3K 1.6K 34
'I'm never going to like him. Ever' A story where Sean Lew and Kaycee Rice send snappy remarks and and death glares at every shared moment. But wit...