Cars: The Adventure with Huma...

By dong3474

One day, three siblings, Kevin, Robin and Lena, cleared a warehouse, then three guys find a mysterious stone... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Dinoco 400 and meeting Lightning McQueen(Remake)
Chapter 2: Life is a Highway (Remake)
Chapter 3: Route 66
Chapter 4: Radiator Springs
Chapter 5: Fix the Road
Chapter 6: Customers and...
Chapter 7: Race Against Doc
Chapter 8: New Road and Turn Right go to Left
Chapter 9: Back to Work
Chapter 10: Tractor Tipping and Backwards Driving
Chapter 11: Doc's Old Garage
Chapter 12: Drive and Route 66's Past
Chapter 13: Doc's Secret
Chapter 14: The New Customer
Chapter 15: Life Could be a Dream and...
Chapter 16: Los Angeles
Chapter 17: Home
Chapter 18: Unknown Conspiracy
Chapter 19: Mater's Plays
Chapter 20: Wheel Well Motel
Chapter 21: Going to Japan
Chapter 22: World Grand Prix Opening Ceremony
Chapter 23: Mysterious Situations
Chapter 24: Tokyo Race Begins and Unexpected Accidents(Remake)
Chapter 25: Lost Puzzle Pieces
Chapter 26: The Labyrinth of Wandering
Chapter 27: Bonjour, Paris!
Chapter 28: Ciao, Italy!
Chapter 29: Operation Begins, and Second Race
Chapter 30: Gorgeous and Cruel Party
Chapter 31: Mission Failure
Chapter 32: Tears of London
Chapter 33: Final Grand Prix
Chapter 34: Unexpected Trap
Chapter 36: Robin's Reasoning
Chapter 36.5: British Knighthood
Chapter 37: Back to Home
Chapter 38: Radiator Springs Grand Prix
Chapter 38.5: Special Vacation
Chapter 39: Going on Vacation
Chapter 40: Welcome to Propwash Junction
Chapter 41: Midnight Bustle
Chapter 42: Qualifying Trial
Chapter 43: Sudden Announcement
10K reads!
Chapter 44: Training with Skipper
Chapter 45: Meeting the Racers

Chapter 35: Threatening flowers and pollen

1K 9 2
By dong3474

-road-

Robin keeps running away from Lightning. But Lightning still chase him. "Robin, please stop!" "No!" And Robin goes to the left at the intersection, "Hey, he's coming your way." Blue Gremlin signal, Acer, Grem heared.

Grem: Let's go!

Acer: (Laugh and go together)

At this point, when Rod sees them making a U-turn near the intersection, he follows them.

-London Bridge-

Finn continues to resist, and when he fires a missile on the battleship, he avoids it, and he avoids it again.

Zundapp: Give it up, McMissile!

And as he got closer, Finn came up with something, and he pulled the bombs out of the tires and put them on the battleship's magnet. And,

"BOOOOOM!!!"

- road -

At this point, Holley and Cross are chasing Robin above the sky.

"Robin, stop!" Holley shouts. "No! Then you'll be hurt!" Robin said. Cross exclaimed, "Holley!" He points with her finger at a distance, and Grem and Acer go to Robin with the gun loaded.

"Oh no."

Then she turns, goes behind them, goes to the ground, and blows them off with wings.

- Pub -

Unfortunately, when they get into the pub, they slip down and the tables fall and smash, huge trucks pour beer that they're trying to drink, splash on the trucks' faces, and the trucks growl at Grem and Acer to see if they're upset,

Eventually, they were beaten by trucks. (Writer: ...😑)

-road-

And Robin finally stopped. And Lightning barely met him.

"Robin, we've got to get that bomb off you." As Holley scans his belt. "Bomb!?" Lightning gasped. "Yes, so that's why I ran away from you. And they strapped it to me to kill you as a backup plan." Let Robin explain, "Backup plan!? Robin, who put a bomb on you?" Lightning asks.

And Finn tied Zundapp tightly with a wire and brought it here. "You... Why didn't my death ray kill you!?" Zundapp gets angry, Finn stops. "Death ray!?" Lightning was embarrassed.

"Turn off the bomb, Zundapp!" Finn says.

"Are you all so dense? It's voice-activated. Everything is voice-activated these days." Zundapp explains. "You mean, the bomb is released by the owner's voice?" Cross says. "It can only be disarmed by the one who activated it?" As Zundapp talks, Holley takes out the electric shocker. "Say it!"

"Deacti--" At this point, Robin blocked the professor's mouth. "Who knows how to cheat? It's not you at all."

"Then would anyone else like to try?" Then she shoots an electric shocker at the professor.

Finn: You read my mind.

Holley: He was getting on my nerves...

"What do we do...?" Lightning asked, "It's very simple..."

"You blow up." Hugo, Ivan, and black Hugo cars are crowded, blocking the road. Then, Hugo, Gremlin, Trunkov, and Pacer come from different intersections, blocking the road.

"I'm gonna go out on a limb here. These are the guys that want me dead, correct?" Lightning asks them. "It's not personal." Trunkov replies.

"But when you did that, revenge was of no use!" Cross says. "Yeah, but it's worth a shot." Gremlin says. And when Robin noticed something, "And you guys, be careful not to slip?" When Robin suddenly said that and smiled, "What?"

"WHOOOM!!!"

And suddenly water was splashing on the Gremlin groups, it was Red! And next to him, Sally and Doc followed. Finn shoots the 4 cables to the lemon cars and shoots the cables on the top and smashes the lemon cars together.

Holley lifts two lemon car wings to break them up with the other guys.

And the moment the two lemon cars went, the tires suddenly fell, and Guido pulled their tires out with the wheel gun. "Pit stop!"

And when Flo flashed headlights on Trunkov, the moment he gets blind, Sheriff fills the fetters in. "Not today, boys!"

Robin catches the lemon car, spinning around, throws it, and crushes it. Cross uses a stone to gravity power, he raises the lemon cars and smashes at the ground.

As Ivan approaches Lightning, Mater defeats him with karate, defeats other guys, and throws a Pacer over the cable, Ramone sprays paint on his face.

And when the lemon cars were almost at bay, "Retreat!" The rest of the lemon cars run away, but on the way,

Sarge has brought in all the British militaries!

Sarge: Thanks for the help, Corporal.

Corporal: Anything for one of pop's mates.

-Big bustle intersection-

Guido tries to remove the screws on Robin's belt with a wheel gun, but suddenly Guido speaks in Italian, irritating and throwing the wheel gun into the ground.

"What's he saying?! What's wrong!?" Lightning asks. "None of his wrenches fit the bolts!" Luigi replied.

"Robin!" At this time, other racers come here. "Robin, are you okay?" Miguel asks. "Yeah, I'm fine." Replied Robin. "I'm glad you're okay anyway." Lewis said. "Wait... Robin, where's Lena?" Jeff asks.

And Rod finally arrived where they were. "It's not too late." And Lena opens the door and get off him.

"Lena!" Then everyone is happy when she returns.

"Are you okay?" Asks Robin. "Yeah, I'm fine." Lena answers. "But how did you get here?" Finn asks. "Before in Italy, he gave me this." Lena takes out Cross's cell phone. "You did what I said on the note?" When Cross talks, she nods.

"You're American, right. Nice to meet you." Finn greets Rod. "Nice to meet you too." Say hello too. "Hi. I'm Holley Shiftwell. Rod, is this the picture you took?" Holley shows an engine photo. "Yes, that's right. But I didn't saw his face." Rod doesn't know.

And Robin is thinking for a moment when he sees the photo. "(Think) Wait... the bolt on that engine... the vinyl umbrella... and that bolts on my belt... and... wait, where did I see that bolt again...?" And Robin got something, he gasped. "(Thinking) That's it! That was the killer who shot Kevin, and the lemon's big boss was the same person! And... the killer's identity...!" Robin thinks.

"Rod, Did you bring that?" Robin asks Rod. "Huh? Yeah, why?" Rod replied. "Robin, what is it?" Mater asks. "I got it... I figured out the killer who shot Kevin and the big boss!" Replied Robin. "Really? So where is the Big Boss?" Cross asks. "I'm going to the place where he is!" Robin rode on the jet board and presses the power.

"Where is it?" Holley asks.

"If you follow me, you'll know! Come on!" Then Robin sets off to where the killer is first, and everyone follows him, and Rod picks up Lena and follows.

Who is the killer?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 186 32
In a world where the towns are peopled with cars, and even the bugs are mini motors, two young ambitious racing cars called Lightning McQueen and Mad...
36.5K 917 24
Two middle school human girls get transformed into cars and dropped off into the world of cars! What will happen to these two girls! Who will they me...
1.2K 47 7
On the way to the Piston Cup, Lighting McQueen, and his partner, Seth 'Grease Lightning' Eaton get lost and wind up in the little town of Radiator Sp...
91.6K 1.2K 18
A/N: this is a redo and redone version of my 'Cars' book from my other account, so there will be some added images and some more information and othe...