Hybrids | bts สฐสธแต‡สณโฑแตˆ แตƒแต˜ (ON...

By ynglvsm

[STORY IS ON HOLD] If you could describe your life in one word, that would be... simple. Having five incredib... More

Note;
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
11
12
13
14
15
16

10

4.2K 173 10
By ynglvsm

***

It was the next day and you just arrived at your workplace. You silently sighed just because you almost forgot the bus earlier. You forgot to set your alarm but you're lucky because Seokjin woke you up, and some annoying cat just laugh at you early in the morning.

"Y/n! You're almost late, what took you so long?" Wendy said while you were settling on your work desk.

"I've been binge watching ani- documentaries last night, and forgot to set my alarm." You said while huffing.

Wendy narrow her eyes at you, she swear you were about to say another thing but she just shrug it off.

"Well, anyways Mr. Choi ask you in his office as soon you arrive, so you go now." she said and you just silently sigh when you remember that you'll be handling a new intern today.

You did your usual routine ending it with a small smile before knocking. When you did, you heard Mr. Choi telling you to enter. And when you did a brown sparkly eyes meet your boring (e/c) ones, you blink before looking directly to Mr. Choi. The brown sparkly boy still looking at you.

"Miss L/n, this is the intern that will be working with us today. Jeon Jungkook." he said while indicating the brown sparkly boy.

You look again to Jungkook giving your smile that makes him look the other way, you found this cute but you settle your eyes again with your boss.

"I'm gonna put him besides your workplace, so that you can accommodate him. I'll give you one week to guide him. This means I'm trusting you with him." he firmly said.

"Understood."

"You can leave now." he said that and now looking at his paperwork.

You approach Jungkook, when he noticed, he looks like fidgeting or like silently panicking but you ignore it and walk to him.

You offer him your small smile, "Let's go?" you ask him and he just nod, following you outside.

When the both of you are now pretty far away at the office you look at him, "I'm Y/n by the way. And I'm looking forward working with you." you said while still holding your small smile.

You notice how he looks like hesitating to say something that's why you started to speak so that you can lessen the awkward atmosphere that surrounds both of you.

Jeon Jungkook despite his age, he looks like a mature man. You saw on his paper that he's only on his 20's and is younger than you, but with his height and stance he looks like a successful business man.

You also notice his astonishing looks that you know a lot of people will be jealous of. His doe-like brown eyes that sparkle sometimes and his brown hair that style perfectly for his style.

Some thoughts pop up at your mind when you notice something. That reminds me, what's up with people who looks astonishing always popping out of nowhere? you thought. Remembering that one man yesterday, and now you have Jungkook that you just meet today.

You cut off your thoughts when you notice Jungkook looking at you, you didn't even realize you were slowly day dreaming. Jungkook looks like he said something but you didn't heard it.

"What did you..said again?" You gave him your apology smile looking at him. He averted his eyes to you before he speak.

"I-i said, I'm also looking forward working with you."

You hummed not really knowing what to say again. You slowly notice how the atmosphere is getting awkward, and you silently curse the hallways, just because it feels like a long walk.

"Do..you have pets?"

Your eyes slightly widen when you heard Jungkook spoke again and a question that you didn't expect him to ask.

"...what?"

"I-I mean, oh no...that sounded weird right?" he quietly ask and you just chuckled, that makes him looks at you.

"I guess, I do have." you said while smiling slightly while thinking of Seokjin and Yoongi at your house. You want to deny it but you just said it since that's been the lie you kept telling to people, so if you told him you don't, it might become a rumour and Wendy will question you again.

You look at him, "But, what's up with that question? Do I smell like an animal or something?" you tease him and he instantly shakes his head.

"No! That's not- I-I just can..tell?" he said more like asking himself but you didn't question this anymore because the both of you arrive at your work place, seeing Wendy looking at the both of you.

When the two of you approach near her she beams at Jungkook, "Hello! New comer! You're the one gonna occupy that work desk besides Y/n right?" she excitedly ask which Jungkook just nod while settling his things.

You look at him, "Should I help you?" you politely ask and he decline your offer.

"I'm Wendy! Let's all be friends and help each other, ok?" Wendy said again and this makes Jungkooks doe-like eyes sparkle, and you laugh mentally how cute he is.

"I'll start teaching you basics then?" You ask when he successfully settled down, and he nods at you and that's how the both of you starts to work.

***

"Yey! Lunch Break!" Wendy exclaimed while stretching at her sit. When you finish typing you look at Jungkook who's been staring at his computer.

"Hey, you good?" you casually ask him, and he woke up from his focus  mode and look at you. 

He shyly smile at you, "Yeah.."

"Hey, my two workaholic friends! Let's go have lunch!" Wendy beams at us, you look and rolled your eyes playfully at her.

"No need to be loud, Wen."

"Says the one who yell yesterday at the restaurant!" she retorted and you had your eyes widen, you even heard Jungkook chuckling quietly besides you, trying his best not to offend you.

You felt your ears getting red, "I did not!"

"Right, right. Now, let's go! I'm freaking hungry from doing all those workshits!"

You narrowed your eyes at her while standing up, "You mean getting hungry from doing absolutely nothing?" you smirk when she playfully glare at you.

You averted your gaze towards her and looks at Jungkook, looking at us with his doe-like brown eyes seemingly sparkling while observing us. You really do find this amusing whenever his eyes sparkle, he looks like a cute animal looking at us with adoration.

"Let's go have lunch?" You ask him and he stands up and gave you his smile while nodding, his eyes still sparkling.

While walking to the cafeteria, Wendy leading the way. Leaving you with Jungkook, whose walking the same pace with you, you ask him something to avoid getting the atmosphere awkward.

"I hope you're already comfortable here." you softly ask while eyeing him on your side. His eyes widen a bit before he give you a full smile, and you almost abruptly stop, just because how cute he looks.

I swear he looks like a freaking bunny.

"I-It's all thanks to you and your friend that I adjusted well," he shyly said he lift his hands to scratch his nape before speaking again, "So, thank you." he said while giving you a big genuine smile. And for a second time you almost stop walking.

Too cute.

You felt your ears getting red that's why you averted your eyes at him and look at front, coughing slightly, Jungkook seems to notice that you look embarrassed because he chuckled a bit.

"Well that's my job you know.." You said, you felt him looking at you, his smile strain a bit, maybe because he literally thought you were just doing this just because this is the task that is given to you. But before his mind go deep, you spoke again.

"..Especially, now that you are my friend..right?" you awkwardly ask and laughing a bit at how anxious you are. You really don't know if Jungkook thought of you as his friend already, since you two just met earlier.

"Yes!"

You were startled by his answer that you look at him. He clears his throat and averted his eyes away. This made you smile, not knowing how red Jungkook is.

"I'm glad." you said with a sigh of relief.

"Hey! you two! Stop flirting and go faster! I want to eat!"

You felt hot again when you heard Wendy, You saw her on the glass door standing already, going to the cafeteria.

"Wendy!" you said but she just rolled her eyes, when the two of you reach her, the three of you walk inside the cafeteria, ordering and eating.

That's how you and Jungkook became working buddies, with your childhood friend who can't stop shipping you with literally everyone.

It's quite chaotic but you love it nonetheless.

***

an update bcs this mv inspired me to write :,)

and ofc to those whose still reading, commenting, and following me even though i barely update. smh.

I FREAKING LOVE YOU ALL! thanks for all the reads! i truly appreciate it! i didn't even thought of getting freaking 7k+ reads. lmao.

and advance sorry if some of you all don't like shy jk, i just, i want him to be like that since you and wendy are girls and u know what i mean!

and who doesn't like shy jungkookie? :(

don't worry it will change soon anyways ;)

ok, imma cut this author note bcs its getting freaking long and no one wants that.

byeee~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 48 8
They had always been best friends, the perfect 8, no one understood or been by their side better than her. Some would even say they were soulmates...
44.1K 707 51
โ€ข THE BOOK IS FULL OF ERRORS AND POOR ENGLISH โ€ข -> In the process of editing and proofreading it. But there will be no quick update, it will take...
104K 5.1K 40
"But what if it all falls apart?" I faced him again, voicing every single doubt that was racing through my head. "I'll lose my friend. I'll lose all...
1.3M 43K 51
Yeah... I'm pretty lonely. I was done studying lone long ago, and now I have a good job that I like that pays me a fortune. But at the end of the day...