Family Secrets

By TeeMarie27

Bianca Wilson, Or Bee, As Everyone Called Her, Was Nothing Like Your Average 20yr Old, Although She Lived A R... More

Commentary
Prelude
The Return
Flashback Pt. 1
Flashback Pt.2
Reconnecting
Why Then? Why Now?
Finally Happy
Blacker The Berry, Sweeter The Juice
The Plan
Strange Feelings
The Taste Of Death
Old Friends, New Friends
Flashback Pt. 3
Diagnosed
Falling Apart
Old Habits
Back To Square One
Repressed Memory
Epilogue

True Identity

35 3 2
By TeeMarie27

Bianca Finally Got Off I-55 North Heading Back Into To St. Louis. With Everything That Was Going On In Her Life And Finding Out That Black Was The One Supplying Her Mother Drugs All This Time, She Needed A Break From Chicago. She Made An Appointment To See Dr. Andrews To Check On The Baby, In Hopes Of Hearing A Heartbeat Or Something To Boost Her Spirits. She Was Only Eight Weeks, But She Was Already Starting To Show A Little Bit. She Wished Reno Could've Came With Her On This Journey, But He Was Dead To Her At This Point. She Knew It Was A Reason Why He Never Wanted To Meet Her Mother. It Would've Given Away The Fact That He Was Her Supplier. How Could She Have Been So Naive.

She Pulled Into The Parking Lot Of Her Doctors' Office. Once She Gathered Her Things, She Got Out And Proceeded To Walk Through The Sliding Doors. She Hadn't Thought To Call This Time, So She Stopped At The Registration Desk To Check In. A Dark Haired Woman Handed Her A Clipboard And 3 Sheets Of Paper To Full Out. Bianca Wasn't A Fan Of The Checking In Process, Because They Always Asked Questions About Family History. She Didn't Know Too Much. She Knew That Mental Illness Ran In Her Family, But As Far As Any Other Health Issues She Didnt Know.

Not to Long After Bee Finished Turning In The Papers, Dr. Andrews Appeared In The Doorway.

"Look At You Starting To Get A Little Pudge," She Smirked Looking At Bianca.

"Yeah, No More Crop Tops And Cute Ratchet Clothes For Me." Bianca Rolled Her Eyes "Dressing Like a Mom Is Hard. You Don't Have Energy To Dress Cute So You Just Grab Anything." She Said Pointing Out Her Outfit. She Had On A Simple Pair Of Black Leggings, That Complimented Her Hips, With A Fitted White Tee, That Hugged Her Breast And Waist, And A Pair Of Black Air Force Ones With A Matching Black SnapBack.

"Girl Please," Dr. Andrews Laughed. "Now Come On Back Here So We Can Get You Looked At."

***

After Leaving The Doctors Office Bianca Headed Back To Her House. She Had Packed All Of Her Stuff From The Hotel Up In Chicago And Was Dropping It Off At Home Before Going Back. She Was Still Going To Move Her Mom Back To The Lou, But She Had To Make Sure She Was Clean. She Pulled Into Her Driveway And Noticed Three Medium Sized Orange Envelopes On Her Front Porch. As She Got Out And Proceeded To Pick Them Up She Noticed They Were From The Police Station, The Probate Court Office, And Her Mother. Why Would I Have A Letter From My Mother When She Could Have Just Called Me? And What Are These? She Asked Herself Referring To The Other Two Envelopes. She Slid Them In Her Purse And Started Putting Her Things Back Into The House.

***

"Ayo Black, What You Thinking About Man?," Marco Asked Passing Him The Strawberry Flavored Rellos.

"I'm Just Thinking About All The Shit I Had To Go Through As A Kid. My Mama Abandoned Me, Then Came Back Around And Tried To Rape Me. My BestFriend Died." Black Shook His Head As He Briefly Reflected On His Childhood.

"Man Enough Of All This Feeling Shit," Black Said Leaning Forward. "I'm Waiting On Bianca Ass To Call Me. I Set Everything Up Just Right. I Even Called Si'Mone Ass And Acted Concerned Saying I Noticed Her Daughter Leaving The House And Thought She Should Come Back To Get Their Stuff Before The City Got It. You Know Her Ass Believe Anything. Once Bee Come Back I Can Finally Put My Final Plan Into Motion."

Black Took A Long Drag Of His Neatly Rolled Blunt And Then Passed It Back To Marco.

***

Once Bee Finished Putting Everything Back Into Place, She Grabbed The Three Envelopes And Read Them. Starting With The One From The Probate Office.

"Hello, Ms. Wilson. I Stopped By A Few Times To Check On You, But You Weren't Home. I Hope You Got In Touch With Your Mother And Everything Worked Out For You. You Really Deserve The World After Everything You've Gone Through, I Hope One Day We'll Speak Again. I'll Leave My Business Card With This Letter. Give Me A Call. Maybe We Can Have Lunch."

Bianca Smiled As She Remembered The Handsome Guy Who Had Knocked On Her Door A Few Months Ago To Inform Her About Her Mother Being Alive.

"Well Sir It's A Little Too Late, I'm Pregnant And Sexually Flawed," She Sighed As She Thought About Both Diseases. She Sat The Letter Down And Moved On To The One From The Police Station. She Became Worried As She Noticed The Big Bold Print That Said Urgent.

*URGENT!*
"Ms. Wilson I Was Not Able To Reach You By Phone, or In Person, So I Figured I'd Write A Letter. I Called A While Back In Regards To The Potential Suspect In The Hit And Run Killing Of Your Brother And Grandmother. We Were Finally Able To Obtain Video Footage From That Day. An Anonymous Tip Provided Us With Information On Where To Find The Video. This May Come As A Shock, or You May Already Know, But Your Mother, Si'Mone Wilson, Was Seen On Video Driving Her Car Away From The Scene Of The Crime..."

Bianca Put Her Hand Over Her Mouth As She Dropped The Letter. There Was No Way Her Mother Had Killed Them And Not Spoke Upon It. She Wouldn't. She Couldn't. Bianca's Eyes Turned Furious. She Grabbed The Envelope With Her Mother's Letter And Opened It As Quickly As She Could. Things Can't Possibly Get Any Worse, She Thought.

"My Sweet Baby Girl. Today In Group We Sat And Reflected On Our Past. There Are A Lot Of Things I Failed To Be Honest With You About..."

Bianca Had A Feeling This Letter Was Going To Change Everything. Before She Finished Reading It, She Wanted To Head Back To Chicago And Get The Rest Of Her Belongings. Just In Case There Was Something In That Letter That Would Cause Her To Make A Trip To The Rehab Center.

***

Bianca Made It Back To Chicago, To The House Her Mother Called A Home. She Made Sure To Double Click Her Car Alarm And Then Slowly Walked To The Front Door. She Reached In Her Purse And Pulled Out The Spare Key. As She Turned The Knob, And Entered The Living Room, Her Nose Was Instantly Attacked By A Strong Mildew Smell. She Followed The Smell Into The Middle Level Bedroom And Noticed There Was A Pool Of Water Forming On The Carpet. She Looked And Found The Cause. The Ceiling Had Been Leaking, Which In Turn Caused The Once Beige Carpet To Turn Greenish Black. Great! Another Problem, She Thought.

Bee Walked Back To The Living Room And Began Packing The Rest Of Her Things. She Wasn't At All Interested In Packing Her Mother's Belongings Anymore, Especially After The Letter She Had Received From The Police Station. She Made About Three More Trips To The Car, Then Finally Plopped Down On The Couch In Exhaustion. She Decided Now Was The Perfect Time To Finish Her Mother's Letter.

".... I Failed To Be Honest With You About Your Brother And Grandmother. I Was The Driver Who Hit Them. I Had Just Did A Line Of Heroin And I Was Feeling Good. I Shouldn't Have Been Driving But I Was. When I Ran The RedLight And Seen What I Had Done, I Got Scared And Left. That Is The Real Reason Why I Went To Rehab. I Knew I Needed To Change..."

Bianca Couldn't Fathom What Was In Front Of Her On The Thin Piece Of Notebook Paper. She Clearly Didn't Know Her Mother At All. She Continue Reading.

"... I Know I Should've Told You The Truth But I Was Scared... I Also Lied To You About Your Uncle Ryan And What Happened After I Found Out I Was Pregnant. I Had Decided To Keep The Child And Give Birth. Once I Did, I Kept The Baby, But After So Long, It Was Just Too Much And I Gave It Away. When The Child Was Around 18 I Did Something Terrible, It Was The Effect the Drugs Had On Me. If You Open The Hall Way Closet, There Is A Brown Box That Says 'Important Papers' If You Open That Box, There Will Be Answers To Every Question You May Have..."

Bee Was At A Loss For Words. She Walked To The Closet And Found The BoxAs Expected. Through Her Tears She Managed To Open The Box. She Found A Document That Sort Of Looked Like A Birth Certificate. She Sat Down In The Middle Of The Floor And Closely Examined The Paper. When She Realized What It Said, She Immediately Grabbed Her Mothers Letter.

"... One More Thing. I Didn't Have A Daughter. I Had A Son."

Bianca Screamed Out In Terror. She Jumped Up From The Floor And Grabbed Her Phone, Wallet, And Car Keys. She Jumped In The Car And Quickly Pulled Out Of The Driveway. She Picked Up Her Phone And Dialed A Number. With Her Mother Admitting She Had A Son, And The Name On The Birth Certificate, Bianca Knew Exactly What Was Happening. The Phone Rung Four Times Before Being Answered.

"Well Hey There Sis," The Man On The Phone Laughed Hysterically.

"Marshawn La'Reno Wilson......" HOW COULD YOU!!!! I'M YOUR FUCKING SISTER! IM PREGNANT BY MY BROTHER !!!???,"

As Bee Yelled Into The Phone, She Was Going At Least 85mph Down The Street. Her Tears Were Fogging Her Vision.

"You Finally Caught On Huh?" Black Said. "That's Right Bee. Mama Gave Me Away When I Was Younger. She Came Back In My Life And You Know What The Bitch Tried To Do? She Tried To Rape Me So I Could Give Her Some Fucking Heroin!! Can You Believe That. So Yeah Bee When She Couldn't Get Her Way, She Said She Was Glad She Gave Me Away And That She Only Had One Child Who Was Important To Her, And That Was YOU... So To Ruin Your Perfect Family I Made Myself A Big Part Of It. Now No One Will Ever Forget About Me! See You When You Have My Baby, Well Niece Or Nephew." Black Laughed Uncontrollably And Hung Up.

Bianca, Mouth Wide Open, Pressed Her Foot On The Gas. She Was Determined To Make It To Reno's House And Kill Him. He Had Ruined Her Life To The Point Of No Return, And Now To Find Out He's Her Brother And She's Pregnant With His Baby. She Was Beyond Livid. As She Continued Driving Down The Highway Her Phone Rang, She Reached To Pick It Up, But Her Hands Were Shaking Too Bad. She Dropped It. She Tried To Reach And Pick Up Her Phone While Keeping Her Eyes On The Road. She Turned Her Head For 2.5 Seconds And Grabbed The Phone. She Looked Down At The Number And Screamed, In That Time, She Was Struck By A Grey And White Semi-Truck. As Her Car Flipped Out Of Control, The Air Bag Was Deployed And Smacked Her In The Face Hard.

*SMACK!*

As Her Vision Began To Fade, And She Began To Slip Out Of Consciousness, She Remembered The Number She Seen Come Across Her Phone. It Was A Man She Feared. The Man Who Took Her Innocence For So Long. It Was Her Father.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.8K 62
WATTYS WINNER When her fiancΓ© ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...
644K 29.3K 42
Needs editing [ the destiny series #1] 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 π’•π’‰π’†π’Ž 𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’…π’†π’”π’•π’Šπ’π’š π’‚π’ˆπ’‚π’Šπ’ 𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 π’•π’‰π’†π’Ž π’•π’π’ˆ...
513K 32.8K 41
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...