dickaphobia ➲ c.h

By sleepydrummers

dickaphobia; (n) the fear of dicks and being creeped out by them. © sleepydrummers 2k15 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED... More

dickaphobia [c.h]
one; a d a l i a
deux; the innocent one
trois; hand sniffers
quatre; foxy plumbers
cinq; the slut
sixth; stalkers rule
huit; the bet
neuf; a plan gone wrong
dix; jealousy hits
onze; george from taco bell
douze; confessions of a blonde
treize; friends w/ benefits
quatorze; the girl who can't swear
quinze; the big announcement
seize; the lost songbook
dix-sept; what's smut?
dix-huit; the walk
dix-neuf; an asian secret
vingt; cake for lunch
vingt et-un; the note
vingt-deux; cleaning & clumsiness
vingt-trois; "hideous creatures"
vingt-quatre; the party
vingt-cinq; c a l u m
vingt-six; panic! at the window
vingt-sept; beliefs & fate
vingt-huit; the kiss
vingt-neuf; the hidden truth
Author's note after 2 years! (oops)
trente; the kiwi

sept; the couple

17.6K 966 331
By sleepydrummers

               | seven; the couple |

stare at him in shock. I didn't expect him to be here.

Calum.

"I-I um...I," I'm still processing the fact that he's right there.

That's when I drop down low, pretending to not be there as I try not to make any noise.

"Uh yeah...I could still see you." He raises his voice. "I know you're there."

Shit. Of course he did. He's not an idiot.

I sheepishly peek up from below, sighting him.

"Hi Calum." I say casually.

He chuckles, leaning against the windowsill.

"Hi Adalia." He smiles.

I pull myself up, looking over at him.

"You, um, didn't happen to see that did you?" I clear my throat.

"Oh I did." He imitates my dance moves making me look like a wild gorilla.

My cheeks flush in embarrassment and I cover my face with my hands.

"I wish recorded that! It was pretty hilarious!" He laughs uncontrollably.

"No! You wish you didn't! In fact, you're gonna have to pretend like you didn't see that." I warn, trying to act serious.

"Ooh ahh ahh." He scratches his head rapidly like an animal.

"Dude, I do notdance like that!" A smile creeps up on my face.

"Oh jeez Dana should've been here to see that." Calum wipes his tears from laughing too much.

My smile drops as well as my heart at the mention of her name and I stay still, unable to move.

Oh. My. God.

Him and Dana.

They're they're they're....dating?!

So her new boyfriend is Calum?

Oh lord, I couldn't believe my eyes. It was as if I couldn't breathe right now. Damn I'm overreacting.

"Hey you okay?" He stops laughing and speaks up, looking at me in concern.

"Yeah..I'm just really...thirsty." I manage out.

"Ohhh you want some of this?" He smirks, winking at me seductively.

"Shut up Calum. Not like that." I roll my eyes, walking over to my counter to grab a bottle of water.

"I was only kidding." I hear him yell in the back.

I gulp and already drank up half of the bottle.

I stare down at my desk, deep in thought.

My arch nemesis, Dana Wilson and my...new friend, Calum Hood are together.

No wonder he's here.

They're probably ready for each other tonight. I cringe at the thought of them together in bed.

The thing is, why am I overreacting about this? Like um I don't even care about him.. Pshh he can date whoever he wants.

But I just wish it wasn't her.

I walk back over to find a frown on his face as he looks down below.

"I'm back." I clear my throat.

His head snaps up, eyes glistening.

"I'm sorry." He speaks in a soft tone.

"For what?" I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

Maybe for not telling me you're dating my enemy.

"I'm sorry for that whole horny perverted move. I know how you must feel and you must've felt uncomfortable. I'm not like that. I mean, I was back then. I was just a stupid teenager —and still am—that made stupid decisions like send nudes to ex-girlfriends." He sighs.

Oh.

"It's fine. And you didn't do anything. I just have a lot on my mind right now." I shrug, averting my eyes away from him.

We were both silent for a moment as I looked out at starry night tonight.

"You look different." Calum blurts out all of a sudden, taking notice of my appearance.

I hold my gaze back on him, feeling self conscious.

"Yeah sorry I look stupid and just—" I take off my glasses quickly.

"No no..you just look like a nerd." He stifles a laugh.

"Oh that makes me feel a lot better." I say, my voice laced with sarcasm.

"It's a good thing! Like, you just don't look like you normally do...and I like it." He gives me a crooked smile.

"Why thank you.." I smile back, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Like—" he starts.

"Like like like," I cut him off, yapping in an annoying voice. "That's basically you." I chuckle.

"It's not my fault that you like me." He shrugs.

I stop whatever I'm doing, gaping at him.

"Ew! I don't like you! You wish!" I scoff, raising my voice.

Dammit. When I get nervous, I raise my voice.

"Don't deny it, Adickia." He whistles.

"I don't. Jeez I hate you." I try to keep my voice straight.

"Okay that hurt my feelings. I know you don't like me...and nor do you hate me." He shakes his head.

I sigh of relief.

"Whatever. What are you even doing here?" I raise a brow, change the subject.

"Oh my mum and I are staying over with Dana's family for the week. I actually don't know how long but yeah and I might be sleeping in this room so I was checking it out." He shrugs nonchalantly.

Damn, they must be closer than I thought..

"I see. That's cool." I nod my head.

I want to ask him how they met but I don't have the guts to.

That's when the awkward silence comes back again so I try to keep conversing.

"I bet you can't go a whole day without saying that word." I lean my eblows against the window, smirking at him.

"I totally could." He declares, sticking his tongue out.

"Okay then how bout starting tomorrow, you can't say the word like at all for the whole weekend until school starts." I cross my arms.

"How would you know if I do or don't? Like are you gonna stalk me the whole day or something?" He gives me a sly look.

"Well um," I think for a moment. "I'll have Dana check up on you."

I never thought I'd say that since her and we don't even get along well.

"Alright then. You have a deal but if I win lose what happens?" He questions.

"Then..." I try to think of something.

That's when the idea hits me like a flying potato knocking me over in the head.

"Then you'll have to help me get over my fear." I speak out, nonchalantly.

"Are you serious? That's pretty big for a little bet...literally." His eyes widen.

"Um stop thinking perverted." I roll my eyes.

"Sorry but I can't help it." He holds up his hands in defense.

"Anyways, yeah I mean it because I need to get over this stupid childish fear. It's like taking over my life." I inform him.

"Okay. But if I win then you have to dress up like a gorilla and go to school while doing that weird dance of yours!" He chuckles.

"What the...erm sure?" I reply.

"But liste—"

"CALUM! WHERE DID YOU GO?! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE HERE TO HELP ME TWENTY MINUTES AGO!" A voice shrieks from downstairs, making both of us jump startled.

"Oh shit. So um..see you tomorrow?" He starts shifting around.

"Uh sure but wait!" I call back and he turns around.

"I'm also sorry." I say. He waits for me to continue. "I'm sorry that I might've made myself look bad to you a few days ago when I slapped Ashton. And I know I lied in front of everyone and you're the only who knows so I sound so fake. You looked like you disapproved of me...and I can see why you do." I look down at my hands.

"Listen, it's fine. I kinda got over it and I have so many questions for you but I'll just ask tomorrow. I forgive you." He gives me a smile.

I also lied when I said I hate him...

"Thanks."

"No problem. Okay bye Adalia—jeez I need to give you a nickname because your name is kinda long—the bet is on also!" He yells back before running off.

Then I was just left alone, smiling to myself.

______________

[not edited]

new cover !!

damn i suck at writing :// why are people even reading this crappy story??

-mars xx 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

819K 37.9K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
177K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
1.1M 47.9K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC