Mr. Player is my mate, but I'...

By Chemara_1

17 Year old Katherine Evans, finds out that she's mates with the most popular player in school. She's doesn't... More

Mr. Player is my mate, but I'm a nerd
Heart Broken
A new start
Chap. 4
Blakes POV
Your rejecting me?
Chap. 7
The party
A new friendship
Unexpected Feelings
Trouble on the mountain
Chap 12
You Marked Me?
Chap. 14
Date Night
Chap. 16
chap. 17
Chap. 18
Chap 19
Chap 20
Chap 21
Chap 22
Chap 23
Chap 23 Pt 2
Chap 25
Chap 26
Chap 26 Pt 2
Chap 27
Chap 28
Chap 29
Not a chapter.
Chap 30
chap 31
Sequal info

Chap. 24

59K 1.1K 74
By Chemara_1

Kat POV

"I'm huge" I said looking in the mirror. I know i have been saying that alot but seriously, i'm huge. I'm a month and a half pregnant and i hate it. When i go out i have towear either elastic pants, dresses or sweatpants.

"Babe get from out front the tv" I crossed my arms and looked at him. Here i am a month and a half pregnant and he's worrying about some stupid xbox game. Really!

"You seem to like that game more than you like me" I said getting a little upset. It seems when i need him to comfort me, he's busy doing something else.

"You know that's not true" He continued playing his game without looking up.

"If your going to be like this, then how about i move out" I said leaning to one side to block his view. He paused the game and looked at me. "Because it's obvious that you dont care what happens to me and the baby" I said flailing my arms in the air dramatically. I saw the corner of his mouth twitch so i rolled my eyes and walked past him to go upstairs. He stopped me on the way up by grabbing both of my wrist and putting them behind my back so he was hugging me.

"Did i tell you how sexy you are when you let your hormones take control." He said licking my earlobe. I took in a sharp breath as his hands cupped my butt. "It's a turn on" He whispered into my neck.

"Dont start anything you cant finish" I cocked my head to the side and rolled my lips in my mouth to stop the moan that was threatening to escape.

"Oh imma finish it" He replied, his voice husky and full of lust. That was all it took. I ripped his shirt of and started kissing his chest. He picked me up and took me over to the couch.

*************

Christina POV

 Me and ryan walked on the pathway leading to Katherine and Blake's house. I unlocked the door and walked in, not expecting to find what i saw.

"OH MY GOD, SERIOUSLY. PUT CLOTHES ON" I screamed while covering mine and Ryan eyes. I mean just because Katherine was practically my sister didnt mean Ryan had to see her naked.

"Oops" I heard then some shuffling then it was quite. I took that as a good sign and looked out one eye to make sure the coast was clear. When the i saw that the room was empty, i removed my hand from Ryan's eyes.

"Well that was... Unexpected" I looked at him as he tried to hide his smile. He was so disgusting at times.

"Shut up you pervert" I rolled my eyes at him as he tried to fake an innocent face.

"How come we cant be like them." He wrapped his arms around my waist and guided me over to the chair (Not the same sofa, that would truly be disgusting).

"What do you mean" I said tracing the palm of his hand with my finger.

"Like them, free" I looked at him confused.

"Baby we are free, what are you talking about?"

"Not when your parents are home." I was still pretty confused until everything clicked into place. I burst out laughing causing him to jump a little.

"You mean be free and have s*x wherever you want in the house. This is not your fantasy baby, it's reality." I rubbed his knee a little when i saw him pout.

"It could be a fantasy" A voice said behind me. I looked over my shoulder to see Kat and Blake walking hand in hand and sit on the couch that they were just on. I grimaced on the inside but turned to face them.

"You two can come and live with us" Katherine turned her head to look at a confused Blake. "Right" She whispered to him.

He looked over at us then back at Katherine.

"I dont think that's a good idea. I like privacy and with them here, it would be that much privacy for us."

Katherine moved her head closer to whisper into Blake's ear.

"We can have a lot of privacy. In our room, Our bathroom, kitchen, here" I almost threw up in my mouth. Sometimes i wish i didnt have all the advantages of being a wolf because there are somethings that i dont really need to hear. But i can give Katherine a 10. She's controlling her man and that's the way it should be. I know it's just her hormones talking but i'm still proud of her. Before she found out Blake was her mate, she wouldnt even look at a guy. I've been trying for years to get her into dating but she just wouldnt do it. And now, she's taking charge. Just the way i taught her. I turned my head and saw ryan with his face scrunched up.

'What's wrong' I asked through mind-link.

'They are disgusting and this is an awkward moment' He replied instantly. I covered my mouth to keep myself from laughing.

'Give her a break. They were just like us in the beginning.' I leaned back in the chair and put my head in his neck.

'I kind of feel bad for her now. Everything that they are doing now, we did it but she didnt have Blake then so i'm pretty sure she felt the same way i do now.'

'Oh suck it up and be happy for her' I replied kissing his neck softly.

"Alright" I lifted my head and looked across the room. Blake was looking at Kat and Kat was smiling from cheek to cheek. Kat jumped up from the couch and came running to me. I moved out of the way so she couldn't tackle me and grabbed a pillow. She did the same thing and soon enough we were having a pillow fight. I don't even know with the guys picked up a pillow and joined in until i was knocked over and hit the floor with a thud and a squeek. I heard laughter then footsteps running away.

I got up and rubbed my head.

"Your so gonna get it" I yelled and ran after them.

***********

Katherine POV

The four of us spent the whole day hanging out. It was amazing. I was really happy to have my best friends and mate in the same room together because it's been a while since we were together.

"Kat can i talk to you" I shook my head and followed Ryan out the front door.

"What's wrong" I said while sitting down on the steps.

"I've been thinking that it's time." I looked at him confused.

"Is this the part where you are going to tell me what your talking about or do i have to try and guess the right answer"

"I'm gonna propose to Christina" It took me a second to process the words but when i did my eyes shot wide.

"AHHH" i screamed as i jumped up and gave him a hug which he returned.

"I'm so happy for you. When did you decide that?" I asked bouncing up and down and clapping.

"I've been thinking about it for a while but i went and bought the ring yesterday." I watched as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a little blue velvet box. I covered my mouth when he lifted the lid.

"Ryan it's beautiful. She will love this. Hell i love it and i'm not even the one your going to propose to." I said hugging him again.

"What's going on" I turned around and saw Blake and Chris watching us. Me and Ryan at each other then burst out laughing. I bent over and place my hands on my knees because i was laughing so much.

"Seriously what's going on" Blake said crossing his arms over his chest.

"Calm down" I walked over to him and hugged him. I knew he saw me and Ryan and he completely got the wrong idea.

'I will tell you everything later. Nothing happened, i promised' I said to him through mind-link. I looked up in his eyes. I leaned forward to kiss his lips. He leaned the rest of the way but when our lips were about to touch, i ran my tongue over his lips then pulled back when a brillant idea popped in my head.

"I think we should go out tonight." I looked at the three of them smiling.

"What like a party?" Christina asked. I looked down at my stomach then back at her.

"No dinner. I'm not going to be the type of person that takes there unborn baby to party where there will be alcohol and horny teens. Dinner will be perfect, right Ryan?"  I gave him the 'say yes' face. I looked at me then flicked his eyes to Christina.

"Right"

"I have to go home and get dressed. We're meeting up here right?" Christina asked.

"Why would you go home. I have dresses you can wear."

"Uhmm i think there a little to big for me." I sucked my lips into my mouth and rolled my eyes.

"I meant i have dresses from before i got pregnant, you nut."

"Oh right" She smiled innocently.

"Okay be downstairs at 8. Ryan you can borrow one Blake's outfit. Have fun." I said while turning and grabbing Chris's hand and made our way inside.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Everyone!!

I finally updated, I know its been a while. I just wanted to let you know i uploaded the restricted story to chapter 17. I know i said i was going to upload that story a while ago, but i had alot of things going on.

I also want to thank everyone that voted, commented and fanned. It really means alot to me. I will try to upload before the week is over.

Dont forget to VOTE, FAN

&&

COMMENT !! :P

Until next time everyoonnee!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2M 180K 39
Jade Emmerson was born to two wolf parents but has a dormant gene that practically makes her human. When she found out Cameron was her mate she insta...
84.8K 2.2K 17
"How much of that did you hear?" "Everything after 'he's in the guest bedroom' " Great, that means he heard it all. Maybe im not prepared for this...
632K 14.9K 24
After Lexi's parents die, she's a loner. Her brother isn't there for her like he should be, she has no friends, no one even notices her. Until her fu...
5.8M 57.4K 33
Amy is a focused student and just wants to enjoy a care free senior year. Her family is fiercely over protective and she accepted years ago that boy...