Field Trips to Stark Industri...

By Mynamajeffhahahah

Peter and his class go on field trips to Stark Industries and well they never go as Peter planned. More

Peter's Internship
Peter's Internship Pt.2
Peter's Internship Pt.3
The Field Trip That Went Horribly Wrong
The Field Trip That Went Horribly Wrong Pt.2
The Field Trip That Went Horribly Wrong Pt.3
Oh Sugar Honey Ice Tea
Oh Sugar Honey Ice Tea Pt. 2
To Yeet or To Not Yeet
Unexpected Pit-Stop
Arc Reactor
Fieldtrip Pt.1
10k READS
Fieldtrip Pt.2
Doc Oc
The Surprise Trip
Mr.Stark's Video
Endgame
Uncle Ben Pt.1
Face Reveal
Uncle Ben Pt.2
Identity Reveal....Whoops
Hmmmm
Happy Birthday Kid Pt.1
Happy Birthday Kid Pt. ✌🏻
The One with Loki (kinda)
The One Where Peter Can Fight¿
The Field Trip That Changed Everything Pt.✌🏻
The Field Trip That Changed Everything Pt.3️⃣
Rest In Peace King
Peter's Day Off

The Field Trip That Changed Everything Pt.1

9.5K 274 219
By Mynamajeffhahahah

Aye broski's what's good! Jeff is back at it again with a chapter drop.

A few months after the vulture incident, a kid about one year older than Peter came to visit Mr.Stark. Apparently him and Mr.Stark went way back and after Mr.Stark learned the kid was kicked out by his mother, Mr.Stark offered to let him stay.

His name was Harley. And he was the most beautiful boy Peter had ever seen.

However, Peter never told anyone about his crush on Harley. He thought a boy as perfect as Harley could never like a nobody like him.

So Peter opted to befriend the boy and secretly wish Harley would eventually feel the same about Peter.

Little did Peter know Harley felt the exact same way about Peter the moment he laid eyes on him.   ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

A line break brought to you by Ashton Irwin

Peter was in his lab at the Stark Tower. He was waiting for Harley to come and help him with one of the inventions he was working on.

Peter knew Harley always arrived late so while he was waiting he asked FRIDAY to play some 5SOS. (Stream CALM bro's)

Harley walked in about 10 minutes later with a smile on his face,

"Hey Peter!" he greeted.

Peter, who was currently finger drumming on his desk, looked up

"Hey Harls!" Peter greeted back with a goofy smile.

"Guess what I found out today?" Harley said while sitting next to Peter.

Peter always kept an extra chair by his desk specifically for Harley.

Peter raised an eyebrow, "Are you actually going to make me guess or will you just tell me?"

Harley put his hand to his chin to make it look like he was contemplating his response,

"Hmm I guess I'll just tell you since you'd probably never guess it anyways. Flash told me where tomorrows  surprise field trip is going to be."

Yeah fun fact about Peter and Harley they go to the same school but, Harley does not know Flash bullies Peter and no one at school, aside from Ned, knows that Peter and Harley know each other and are friends.

Peter's face twisted up in confusion,

"How does Flash know where we are going? Isn't that the point of the whole 'surprise' thing?" Peter questioned.

"Well according to Flash his parents arranged the whole thing." Harley stated.

Peter nodded, "Sounds about right. So where are we going?"

Harleys face split into a smirk,

"Here to our very own Stark Tower."

Peters face dropped,

"I'm going to kill Mr.Stark." He deadpanned.

Harley looked at Peter confused, "Why are you out to kill the old man?"

Peter sighed, "It's nothing Harley."

Harley shook his head, "No, it's not nothing Peter. Something is obviously bothering you."

"Just leave it alone Harley." Peter said sadly while looking down.

Harley looked at Peter worriedly before putting his fingers under Peters chin forcing him to look up at him.

"Peter I will not leave it alone. Something is upsetting you and when you're upset that makes me upset." Harley said with his eyes not ever leaving Peters.

Peter gave in. I mean how could he not after looking into Harleys beautiful eyes.

Peter took a breath and closed his eyes,

"OkayFlashMayormaynotbullymeeverdaybycallingmenamesandstuffandhetoldeveryonethatmyinternshipwasfakeandnownoonebelievesihaveoneandimsorryimtoomuchofawimptostophimandimsorryfortellingyoubecauseyourehisfriend." Peter said all in one breath.

Once Peter opened his eyes he couldn't bring himself to face Harley knowing that Harley now knows how pathetic he is. So he panicked and ran out the door before Harley could even finish processing Peters words.

Peter ran out so fast that he didn't even notice Tony walking through the door.

Tony watched Peter speed out of the room and looked at Harley who just finished processing what Peter had just confessed.

"What's up with Peter?" Tony questioned.

Harley ignored Tony's questioned and looked up at Tony with Murder in his eyes.

"I'm going to kill Flash Thompson." Harley growled.

Oop end of part 1 my dudes

Today's question: I'm curious what do you guys think my real name is. I'd love to see your guesses and who knows maybe I'll let you know if you guess it right. Again I am a female in case some of you guys don't know and Jeff's not my actual name.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 4.6K 11
Mainly field trip one shots! I'll make sure each one is unique and I really hope you enjoy them! I've worked really hard on this so, yeah, please li...
806 23 11
Peter Parker really just wanted to go on an uneventful school field trip with his friends and tell the girl he likes how he feels about her. Too bad...
101K 3.2K 9
"Maybe I shouldn't go." Peter spoke. MJ shoved a permission slip into his hand at his comment. "You're going." She simply stated. Where Peter and his...
25.7K 856 10
You bet it! It's one of those typical MCU Spider-Man SI field trip fics! WOW so original1!!11! THIS HAS ENDGAME SPOILERS YOU'VE BEEN WARNED (if you'r...