Her Billionaire Boyfriend❤️

By TheRavenbird1

Daphne, a young girl just trying to survive gets caught up with a handsome stranger who later becomes her bo... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue

Chapter 24

1.3K 73 5
By TheRavenbird1

Daphne's POV:

As soon as I closed the door, William pulled me to himself "Why are you wearing such a short dress?" He asked me, I looked at him confused why he was asking me that "That's the trend now Williams everyone is wearing it" I replied innocently. "I don't give a damn Daphne, I don't like it, I don't want you wearing it ever again, all the men in that meeting are undressing you with their eyes" He said firmly. I flinched a little and  nodded my head looking a little scared. "Good" He said and took my hand and guided it to his crotch area, "look how hard you've made me" he said leaning into my face, I could feel his hot breath fanning my cheeks, He captured my lips and moved his hands to squeeze my ass, He kissed my neck, my face and my chest making me moan uncontrollably "I want you now Daphne" He whispered harshly, "No we have to finish the meeting" I said stifling a moan, biting my lips trying to keep my sanity. "Promise me, promise me that after this meeting you'll let me have you in my office, please" He begged, desire clear in his eyes. I nodded my head and smiled, when I suddenly realized something "Look William, you mic is still on" I shrieked, He looked down and saw the red light blinking meaning everyone in the meeting room heard what we were doing, He immediately turned it off. I walked a feet away from him embarrassed by what just happened. The people in that meeting will probably think I'm crazy now.

I sat in his office reminiscing what just happened, I didn't go back to the meeting because I was very embarrassed but Williams did. He walked into the office a while later and walked directly to me, "Are you alright?" He asked touching my face using his forefinger to tilt my face up. "I'm good, let's just go home" I said hugging his chest.

We walked discreetly out of the building upon my request because he didn't really care what people thought about him. We ate out on our way home and he ended up spending the night at my place, making me grab only about 3 hours of sleep, he was indeed an insatiable man but I loved it.

I felt a ray of sunlight directed at my eyes and I opened my eyes grudgingly to see Willam standing by the window with a mischievous smile on his face. "I need to sleep, you kept me up all night, besides I don't think my legs still work" I said positioning the pillows over my face.

"Take the day off, you seem really tired" He said "I'm leaving now, I'll come back after work to see you" He said as he came over to kiss me goodbye, I followed him and locked the door after he left. I scrambled back to bed and slept for a few more hours.

I woke up later in the morning, I showered and dressed up. I set out to the kitchen to make something to eat since Louisiana wasn't going to be in today. After making some omelette, I settled down to eat, then I placed a call to Beatrice, we hadn't spoken in a long time. We spoke for about 30 minutes and I was about to end the call when I heard the doorbell ring, "Okay bye Beatrice" I said to the receiver, "Bye, I'll come see you soon" she said as I hung up the call.

I wasn't expecting anyone except Williams and I doubted he'd come now so I walked over to the door and looked through the camera. I never expected who I saw by the door post "Jason"

I opened the door in shock, "Hi Daphne" He said, "What are you doing here? How did you even know I lived here?" I asked confused. "I'm sorry Daphne, I just want to talk please" He said looking very sincere, I shifted to the side and let him come in.

He settled down on one of the bar stools and I stalked away to the fridge to get him some fresh juice. When I walked back to him I noticed a sad emotion on his face, "You're with Mr Wallace now right?" I nodded as I looked at him, "Hmm, I really had hopes for us Daphne" He said looking into my eyes "But dreams don't always come true" He continued, "I'm sorry about the way I came on to you that night, it wasn't my intention, I was just acting based on my emotions. I sincerely apologize" He said looking downward. "It's alright Jason" I said placing a hand on his shoulder, "I missed you, you just disappeared. That's not very nice" I play scolded trying to lighten up the mood. "I know Daphne, I was so embarrassed. I missed you and Tessa too. I took that opportunity to visit my parents and spend some time in the countryside, but I resume next week anyway" He said smiling, "You won't believe...." He said and continued filling me with stories of the countryside and his parents, I chipped in a few words but generally I was happy my friend was back.

We talked and caught up on memories for almost two hours, we talked about any and everything, he was about to leave when he pulled me in for a hug, I hugged his back and laughed when I heard a voice say "What?". "Williams" I said pulling out from Jason's hug.

Williams's POV:

She refused to get up from the bed insisting that I didn't let her get any sleep, what she was forgetting was that I didn't sleep too and it was partly her fault, if only her body wasn't so addictive maybe we could have had some sleep. My mind wandered back to last night.

"Williams, you're mine and no one can take you from me" I heard her say, I looked at her face and found out she was sleep talking, I giggled silently so she wouldn't wake up and feel embarrassed. She tossed and turned until she clung to my body covering me like a second skin, I called upon my self control to not wake her up and continue where I left off. I willed myself and got just one hour of sleep.

She walked me to the door and kissed me goodbye as I left to my house to have a change of clothes before heading to the office.

It's been barely 6 months since I met her, but she made me feel more alive, she gave me a reason to smile, the mere thought of her made my mind light up with so much excitement.

I sat down in my office making some business calls and generally doing my work, she was on my mind all through, I missed her scent, her laugh, everything about her. I checked the time it was already 2pm so I decided to get off work and go spend some more time kissing her cherry lips.

I had Martin drive me to her place, I didn't inform her that I was coming because it was meant to be a surprise. I used the keycard I had, I walked in when I heard a male voice talking making Daphne burst in laughter.

I walked further and found Daphne in the arms of another man "What?" My loud voice boomed and echoed in the whole house. She looked at my face and immediately pulled away from his arms, the man turned and faced me it was Jason, my memory flashed as I remembered the night I saved her from him when he was trying to force her to kiss him.

She walked towards me and held my hands, "It's not what it looks like William, calm down let me explain" She said in a tiny voice. I snatched my hands away from hers and looked her in the eyes, "Why?" I said with a strained voice, "Jason, please leave" Daphne said to him and he walked out. "It's not what you think man" Jason said to me as he walked out.

"How could you let him in?" I screamed at her, "this was someone that forced himself on you just a while back" she sat there looking at my face, tears brimming in her eyes "He wanted to apologize and it was just a friendly hug I promise" she said as she stood up and walked over to me. "I'm not lying, it was nothing" she said. I looked into her eyes and realized she was saying the truth, I hugged her and I heard her sob silently.

I tipped up her head with my forefinger "I'm sorry to make you cry, I'm just so possessive about you. I never want any other person to touch you or come near you. I'm feeling this way because I care so much about you. Please stop crying" I said wiping her tears with my thumbs. "You should just trust me, I'm not the type of girl to juggle around different men, just trust me" she said in between sobs.

I lifted her up and sat her down on my body so that she was straddling me, "I trust you with every fiber of my being, I can leave my life in your hands. I just felt jealous that he was holding you and you laughed happily" I said sincerely. She hugged me and buried her head in my neck, my face was in her hair and I breathed in her wonderful scent. This girl will be the death of me.

She slept off in my arms and I carried her up to her bed and placed her on it with a pillow comfortably behind her head. She looked really beautiful with her lips slightly parted as her chest rose and fell with sweet rhythms of her breathing, even asleep and barefaced she looked more beautiful that some other girls who caked their face with heavy makeup. I kissed her forehead and left her to get some sleep while I prepared food.

I went down to the kitchen to begin my work, I looked in the kitchen and saw that she had complete ingredients for fried rice and grilled chicken. I removed my suit jacket, folded up my sleeves and set to work.

I had just finished placing the food on the dining and planning to go get her when I heard her footsteps coming towards me. She was wearing a see through lace top with a pant shorts that clung tightly to her ass, through the top I could see her nipples and I wanted nothing more than to grab her and make love to her that instant.

It was obvious she was purposely teasing me because who dresses like that when she has a warm blooded man in her house, two can play the game I thought. "Hi" she said and walked towards me innocently like she didn't know what she was doing. It was very hard to believe that she was actually doing this on purpose when her face looked so angelic.

She walked over to the cupboard bending down to give me a perfect view of her ass. I smirked and took my shirt off and discarded it by the side board. When she turned back her eyes met with my chest and she flinched a little obviously affected by my chest. There was no way she couldn't have been affected, I walked her to the table and we ate in silence sharing only a few words.

In the middle of dinner, I heard her chair scrape on the floor as she stood up and walked over to me immediately straddling me and pressing her lips on mine. "You're such a tease" she said with her eyes closed and lips pressed against mine, "I believe it's both of us though" I said as I took control of the kiss.

I lifted her up and made way to the room, our food already forgotten. I had created a wanton woman.

Please vote and comment
Xoxo❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 15.8K 35
#2 in Romance 16/12/2016 #2 ambivalent love series #2 romance12/12/2016 Sequel to Tempting the Billionaire Book1 Sebastian has gotten the help he...
61.8K 2.2K 98
Meet Sarah, 20 years, a sweet and tender-hearted young girl, who, despite facing the harshness of life, always puts others' needs before her own. Her...
486K 28.1K 75
Kidnapped, towed to a church, and wedded to a stranger; Ellis, an eighteen-year-old high school graduate has to find her lost voice and decide betwee...
2.5M 143K 91
After a hot-headed playboy billionaire stands her up for a career-making interview, blogger Sweet vows to ruin his reputation. The only catch? It req...