Cynefin...(18+)

By Red_Room

"When we finally make you ours, you won't have anywhere left to run." Many believe the possibility of finding... More

Need To Read!!
Ch. 1-Two in One
Ch. 2-Let Me Introduce Myself
Ch. 3-Let the Story Begin
Ch. 4-Going Crazy
Ch. 5-Whats Next
Ch. 6-Wait What?!?
Ch. 7-Plan B
Ch. 8-Fun Comes In Threes
Ch. 9-This Is For You
Ch. 10-Their All Brothers
Ch. 11-Thinking Things Through
Ch. 12-Confessions
Ch. 13-It's A Date
Ch. 14-Getting Heated
Ch. 15-Clearing The Air
Ch. 16-Questioning
Ch. 17-Photoshoot
Ch. 18-Pop-Ins
Ch. 19-Fixing Things
Ch. 20-Meeting The Co-Worker
Ch. 21-Baby Boy
Ch. 22-Headspace
Ch. 23-A Night To Remember
Ch. 24-Two Peas In A Pod
Ch. 25-Coming Clean
Ch. 26-Dancing
Ch. 27-Woah
Ch. 28-The Talk
Ch. 29- Secret Kink Club
Ch. 30-Inner Thoughts
Ch. 31-Cool, Calm & Collected
Ch. 32-The Future
Ch. 33-A Days Work
Ch. 34-Story Time
Ch. 35-One on One
Ch.36-Breakfast in Bed
Ch. 37-Making the Plans
Ch. 38-Suprise From My Baby Boys
Ch. 39-Busy Busy Busy
Ch. 40- Their Chocolate Beauty
Ch. 41-We Meet Again
Ch. 42-Hidden Talents
Ch. 43-Early Mornings
Ch. 44-Before
Ch. 45-Shower Time
Ch. 46-Can't Wait
Ch. 47- Road Trip
Ch. 48-Coming Home
Ch. 50-House Party
Ch. 51-Lighting Up the Night
Ch. 52-A Promise
Ch. 53-The Next Step
Ch. 54-Dress up
Ch. 55-Play Time
Ch. 56-Kitten
Ch. 57-Safe Word
Ch. 58-Unexpected
Ch. 59-Change
Ch. 60-Trying
Ch.61 - Take A Break
Ch.62 - Oppa's
Ch.63 - Fun
Ch.64 - Happy
Ch.65 - Imagine
Ch.66 - Dresses
Ch.67 - Making Arrangments
Ch.68 - Relaxation
Ch.69 - Helping
Ch.70 - Proving It
Ch.71 - Project
Ch.72 - Bad News
Ch.73 - Change
Ch.74 - Birthday Fun
Ch.75 - Birthday Breakfast
Ch.76 - Christmas
Ch.77 - What A Morning!
Ch.78 - Preparing
Ch.79 - TaeTae's Birthday
Ch.80 - Plane Ride Pt.1
Ch.81 - Plane Ride Pt.2
Ch.82 - Family Kim Seok-jin
Ch.83 - Kim Seok-jin
Ch.84 - Min Yoon-gi
Ch.85 - Jung Ho-seok
Ch.86 - Kim Namjoon
Ch.87- Park Jimin
Ch.88- Kim Tae-hyung & Jeon Jungkook
Ch.89 - Last Celebration
Ch.90 - Gone
Ch.91 - Pop Ups
Ch.92 - Restart
Ch.93 - Dinner Time
Ch.94 - The Truth
Ch.95 - Goodbye
Ch.96 - Surprise
Ch.97 - Alone Time
Ch.98 -Big Reveal
Ch.99 - Happiness
Ch.100 - It's Time!
Epilogue
NEED TO READ

Ch. 49- Shopping

6.2K 324 49
By Red_Room

- NEED TO READ-

This books going to be a little long, I have a lot of chapters written already that I haven't published but I'm not quite sure how long it will be yet. I will publish more often depending on how much I am able to write. But I want you guys to know it will be worth it and I hope you continue to read I love writing for you guys!!! 

Don't forget to vote & share your opinion I love them!!!

Salanghae Army!!!

Kya POV:

Chills run through my body at his name as my stomach clenches.

I knew it was stupid to hope that maybe he wouldn't be here and I could possibly have a good time with my boyfriend and my family. I grip my head and start to breathe heavily, my mom comes behind me rubbing my back.

"Honey you can't let him affect you like this, I know you guys haven't talked since everything, but you are only causing your self more pain and I don't like to see you this way."

My mom was my rock after I lost the baby, my world crumbled and I felt like I deserved everything that was happening to me, I got really depressed and would only leave my room every time she dragged me out of it, but I eventually got to my normal happy self after a while.

I was in an online support group and met someone who was really really nice and helpful, we weren't allowed to use names in the group, only users. But she had told me she was Korean was her family was going through a very very rough time, and that she and her brother were the only ones working to make things better.

I had felt her pain and she felt mine, we healed by talking to each other and encouraging each other, the last time I talk to her she talks about how everything was now better for her but her brothers were moving away and she was really happy for them. I only ever remember talking about her only brother and was confused when she used the terms brothers, thinking it was just a grammar mistake I moved on.

I had told her how I had started writing a book and that was hoping maybe one day it would be published, explaining my thoughts on how I wanted to move and feel free. She told me that I should move if I felt like that and maybe I knew the atmosphere was exactly what I needed.

After then we rarely talked, she had become busy and was not happy with her life and I saw that as the motivation to continue with mine. I got back into dancing and working out, started painting again until one night I knew it was time. I had been trying to find a good place to move, one that wasn't really far from home but far enough that I  wouldn't be reminded of this place.

My first thought was to get an apartment, but I talked myself out of it really quick, I didn't know to hat the apartments were like down there. I knew a house would be my ideal option just so I wouldn't have to share walls.

I saw a notification about a house that was just the right size and being sold, it was just about five hours away, when I looked into it I saw it was Bakersfield, I looked at it and fell in love, they even had an art studio for an artist who simply wanted to sell their art. 

I took a deep breath and nod my head, knowing my mom was right, I couldn't let him hold this power over me. I turn to wrap my arms around her.

"Thank you, momma." I squeeze her tightly, my mom was amazing and I didn't think I would have made it this far without her. She is the female version of Superman, and she's Mexican.

"Oh hun I'm your mom it's what I do." She dusted off imaginary dust from her shoulder making me smile.

"Now you guys go to the mall and pick out a cute outfit, come back with ice and we can all have a good night, do I need to put more blankets in your room?"She asks walking toward the door and stops in the doorway.

"No I got us a hotel, I figured that you would have enough drunk people sleeping in the house as-is." We both knew it was true so she nods and agrees as we walk back out in the living room to see my uncle.

"Eva, who are all these skinny boys in your kitchen, are you trying one of your foreign food nights again?"

"Micheal shut your black hole those are Kya's boyfriends." I laugh and cover my mouth when my uncle squints his eyes at me and points in my direction.

"You be lucky your my favorite niece." He comes over and pulls me under his arm, hugging me tightly.

"I'm your only niece." The guys laugh and so does my uncle.

"That makes if matter more my tiny niece." She pinches my cheeks and whines pulling away and pushing his arm.

"I'm going to grab the stuff from the car and then we are leaving." My mom nods her head and I quickly run out to the car, grabbing the bags and bringing them back inside.

After that, we all hop in the car and head for the mall, after arguing with the boys for a couple of minutes they finally let me drive. 

I knew it would be easier because I knew my way around and the traffic was hell. As we arrived I parked the car and we all slide out walking into the mall, both Tae and Jungkook intertwine our hands and it makes me happy, I smile at them as we walk inside.

I was having trouble finding anything, I didn't see anything that was cute but also thin so that I wouldn't get crazy hot.

The boys however were like shopping magnets, they loved looking in all the stores and trying on different things, they made everything look even sexier than it was supposed to be.

One of them would decide to go into one store, while the others rushed him and then they would all find something that caught there eye.

I wasn't having any luck until I found a small white dress, it was thin and tied behind the neck. The bottom was very flowing and I look over to see the boys checking out different colored shirts, I go pay for it, not wanting them to see it just yet.

I finished paying and walk back over almost running into one of them.

"Did you find a dress?" I look up to see Tae smiling at me,  he had a colorful button-up and a hat.

"Yes, but you can't see it until later."I close the bag as he tries to peek inside.

We shop for a little while longer, we got a couple of looks from people we saw repeatedly but I didn't care, I was enjoying the time I was spending with them.

We say a stand that had something called "Dragon Breathe." We decided to get one and share it, Jungkook and Tae both got scared by the smoke and  Namjoon almost choked.

After that I saw a straightener that I just couldn't take my eyes off, I wasn't sure if I wanted to straighten it tonight or not, but it was on sale and my hair was a lot easier to deal with when it was straight.

I buy it having a small conversation with the woman working at the kiosk before intertwining my hand with Jimin and smiling. He was talking about how when they were in the dressing room Jungkook and Tae tried to lock him inside, he started pouting and I kissed his lips, causing him to smile.

After that, I looked at the time to see it was six and that people would be showing up within the next hours.

We put all our things in the car before sliding in and heading back to my momma's.

___________________________________________

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE & FOLLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66K 3.2K 23
Sequel to "The Struggles of Dating a Demon." Mabel knew dating a demonic guardian was hard and, in cases like hers, sometimes resulted in a brief lo...
797K 48.5K 113
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
58.1K 1K 71
Read the title REQUESTS CLOSED
152K 2.5K 28
You just moved to Swellview and you get a job as a journalist but in training. So, for your first interview you get to talk to Kid Danger. You wanna...