Remnant's Wolverine (Wolverin...

By jushait

(ALL ART THAT ARE IN THIS STORY ARE MADE BY ME) You are Y/N, that's the only thing you remember from your pa... More

Enter Wolverine
Initiation
Players and Pieces
The Burden
Forever Fall
The Stray
Welcome to Beacon
Man and Mutants
omg holy fuck
A Minor Inconvenience
Extracurricular
Burning the Candle
Field Trip Gone Wrong Part. 1
Round One
Never Miss A Beat
Something's Wrong
Goodbye
New Life, New Problems
Daughter
Two In One Body
That Day
Hope
Long Time No See
Complicated Reunion
Fight For What's Right
The Wolverine
The Truth
Down Memory Lane
Argus
Our Way
Ace-Operatives
Sparks
Gone To Shit
Confession
Out In The Open
With Friends Like These
Divide And Conquer
Strings
A Cinderella Story
War
...
Round Two

Field Trip Gone Wrong Part. 2

3.8K 68 86
By jushait

Y/N was playing with his cigar in the front seat when he reaches the ruined city. "Ok, now.. where to find the camp," Y/N says to himself as he switches to the pilot-seat.

Y/N opens up his comms. "Dr. Oobleck, come in," Y/N says. "Yes, this is Oobleck speaking," Oobleck responds. "I'm having trouble finding the smoke, I'll ground this Bullhead at a spot and search on land," Y/N says.

"Understood, we'll set up your sleeping bag," Oobleck says. "Do you have another spare?" Y/N asks. "Yes, why? Did you find someone? Someone of interest?" Oobleck asks. "Uhh... yeah, let's call it that," Y/N says as he looks at his daughter.

"This is excellent news! Very well, we will set up two sleeping bags as soon as you get here," Oobleck says. "Alright, thanks doc," Y/N says as he ended the conversation.

Y/N goes to pick up his jacket, he wakes Laura up. "Hmm? Oh, it's you. Where are we landing?" Laura asks as she lies back down. "Don't know, just need a clearing.. or just crash the damn thing," Y/N says. "Heh, whatever you say," Laura closes her eyes.

"Hey! no dozing off, I'm not carrying you," Y/N says. "Just a few more minutes," Laura turns to face the other way. "Come on, you're not a 5 year old," Y/N says. "Ugh, fine. God, you're such a clichè," Laura says.

"Clichè? I'm a clichè? Says the emo-teenager girl," Y/N says. "I am not a teenager!" Laura says. "Nor am I emo!" She clarifies.

"There, that looks like a spot," Y/N says as he looks outside the window. "We're talking about this later," Laura says before heading to the cockpit.

The aircraft lands and the two walks out. Y/N pulls out his flask. "Jeez dad, now is not the time," Laura exclaimed. "Hey, I've drank for all my life and I don't even get affected by it," Y/N says. "Well... aren't you going to let me try?" Laura asks.

"Fine, just this once," Y/N says, he hands her his flask. Laura drinks it and immediately spits it back out. "Urgh! What the fuck! How do you drink this shit?!" Laura says. "It's not usually this bad, I just mix my drinks a lot," Y/N says as he pours his alcohol out. The two began to walk.

"So where are we headed?" Laura asks. "I'm trying to find a campfire smoke, or something in the likes of that," Y/N says. "I can't get a scent. We should get to the high-ground," Laura says, as she runs to the nearest hill.

"Where did they say their camp is?" Laura asks. "They said they were in a city," Y/N says. "Then we should probably go that way," Laura says as she points at the city. "You can run, right?" Y/N asks.

Timeskip

The two were racing in the woods, both had the same speed but Laura gained a slight advantage since she was younger, slimmer, and her bones weren't made out of.. idk, the strongest metal on remnant?

"Well, aren't you going to keep up, dad?!" Laura teases. "Shut the fuck up before I knock you out again!" Y/N says as Laura laughs.

The two finally reached the city. The city was all destroyed and all what was left was ruins. "Wow, and to think that the Grimm did this," Laura says. "Yeah," Y/N says as he looks around his surroundings. "Hey, I'm gonna go up, be right back," Laura says before climbing a tall building.

Y/N looks at the ground and feels a slight vibration. "What the hell?" Y/N asks to himself. Laura jumps down from the building and approaches her father. "I think I found them," Laura says. "Yeah? Well-" Y/N starts before standing up. "I think we should get some rest," Y/N says.

Meanwhile at Team RWBY and Dr. Oobleck

"I don't know, either. I know what I want to do, but I figured I'd always take things one step at a time," Blake says, referring to her answer to Dr. Oobleck's simple question: "Why did you want to become a huntress,"

"Well, it doesn't matter. We know why we're here. Right?" Yang asks. The girls merely stare in silence. "Ah, wonderful; a textbook campfire!" Said Oobleck as he suddenly comes rushing into the room.

"Fire!" Ruby Comes in behind Oobleck and immediately sits next to the blaze alongside Zwei. "So... warm..." Ruby exclaims.

"Very good! Eat your dinners and hurry to bed. We have a lot of ground to cover tomorrow and we'll need you to take turns keeping watch over our temporary abode. Any volunteers for first watch?" Oobleck asks. "Yo," Ruby says as she lifts an arm while still looking into the fire.

Oobleck rushes off, and Ruby gets up to go over to her lookout point.

Yang stops Ruby to talk. "Hey, did Oobleck ask you why you wanted to be a Huntress? I mean... what did you tell him?" She asks.

"Hmm... No, he didn't. Weird.. Oh, well; good night, guys!" Ruby says. Without a second carefree thought, she continues on her way.

Yang looks disappointed in the lack of an answer. Blake is similarly troubled as she unrolls her mat, Weiss tries lying down but fails to sleep, Yang half-heatedly eats her dinner of bread rolls. Soon, all three Huntresses are on their backs around the fire, weapons within easy access, wondering why they are there.

Meanwhile, Ruby is sitting in the vacant windowsill of the room as Zwei goes over to her upon hearing the howling of Beowolves. She pets her pooch on the back.

"Don't worry. Things will be better tomorrow," Ruby says.

Master and pet look out onto the rubble and stare in silence.

"Hey Ruby," a familiar voice called and Ruby looks to the source. "Y/N?!" Ruby whisper-shouted. "Shh! Don't wake the others," Y/N says before sitting down next to her. "Oh? Who's the little guy?" Y/N asks as Ruby's dog sits on Y/N's lap.

"That's Zwei, looks like he likes you," Ruby says. "Didn't know you had a dog, where'd you get him?" Y/N asks. "My dad mailed me," Ruby answers. "Mailed?" Y/N asks, as Ruby nods. The two gaze off into the sky.

"Hey, speaking of dads," Y/N starts, getting Ruby's attention. "It turns out, I have a kid," Y/N says, completely catching Ruby off guard. "What?!" Ruby asks rather loudly.

"Hey! Hey! Relax. Let me explain," Y/N says, as Ruby relaxes. "So... you know how I got super-healing and stuff?" Ruby nods. "And how I don't remember stuff from my past?" Ruby nods again.

"Sooo... I'm thinking that, I got married and had a kid," Y/N says, Ruby understands a little. "Well, I haven't asked her about her mom yet," Y/N says. "Ohh.. so it's a girl?" Ruby asks.

"Yeah, it's a girl, and she's much older than you just so you know, it's just that her physical features doesn't show it," Y/N says. "Soooo... can I meet her?" Ruby asks. "I already put her to bed," Y/N replies. "Aww, that's so cuute!" Ruby says.

"By that I mean I knocked her out," Y/N says.

"You hurt your daughter!?" Ruby asks loudly. "She heals! It's fine, she's been shot many times, me knocking her out is no big deal," Y/N says. "Besides, she couldn't sleep," Y/N says.

Y/N and Ruby stares into the distance. Ruby hesitates but she slowly rests her head on Y/N's shoulder. Y/N in return, rests his head on Ruby's head.

The two lovebirds fell asleep in the position.

Meanwhile in Beacon

General James Ironwood is looking out from the landing docks of Beacon Academy to the city of Vale at night. A few airships were hovering over the lit-up buildings. Walking up from behind him is Glynda Goodwitch.

"Trouble sleeping?" Glynda asks.

He looks behind him, "Arm was acting up," James says while gripping his shoulder with the other hand.

"Of course, so logically, you got out of bed, dressed yourself completely and decided to gaze menacingly out into the distance," Glynda says as she approaches all the way to his side, then looks at him concerned."What's wrong?" Shr asks.

"I've trusted him for years. We both have. I just... I can't help but feel like he's keeping us in the dark," Ironwood says. "Don't be ridiculous! You know very well that we are not the ones in the dark,"

Ironwood laughs. "That makes it worse! I refuse to believe that a man that I've trusted for so long would act so... passively," he says.

"You're a good person, James. You've always done what you think is best for the people, even against strong protest. It's admirable. But it's high time you stopped talking about trust and started showing it," Glynda says as she puts a reassuring hand on her friend's shoulder.

"Ozpin has experience that the rest of us lack. And I think that's something worth remembering," Glynda says as she drops her hand. The two stare off into the night sky.

Back at Mountain Glenn

The full moon is shining over the ruined buildings of Mountain Glenn, and a lone Beowolf is searching through the rubble.

It looks up briefly at the young girl who has it in her red crosshair scope, but Ruby Rose just lowers Crescent Rose and sighs in tiredness at she keeps lookout over the destruction.

Ruby thinks about waking Y/N up to change shifts, but she lets him have his rest.

The rest of her team is lying down on their sleeping mats around the fire with weapons nearby, and Doctor Bartholomew Oobleck is higher up, slumped down against the wall next to the hole in the ceiling/floor. The three members of RWBY have their eyes closed, but Yang Xiao Long is the first to stop pretending.

"Blake, are you awake?" Yang asks. "Yeah," Blake answers.

"Why do you think he asked us about being a Huntress? Like, what was he trying to say?" Yang asks. "Maybe he was just curious," Blake responds.

"You think?" Blake looks at Yang before replying with "No,"

"Weiss, are you awake?" Yang asks Weiss.

"Of course I'm awake! You two are talking. And I think he... When I said I wanted to honor my family's name, I meant it. But, it's not what you think. I'm not stupid. I'm fully aware of what my father has done with the Schnee Dust Company. Since he took control, our business has operated in a... moral gray area," Weiss says.

"That's putting it lightly," Blake states.

"Which is why I feel the need to make things right. If I had taken a job in Atlas, it wouldn't have changed anything. My father was not the start of our name, and I refuse to let him be the end of it," Weiss adds.

"All my life, I fought for what I thought was right. I had a partner named Adam. More of a mentor, actually. He always assured me that what we were doing would make the world a better place. But of course, his idea of a perfect future turned out to be not perfect for everyone." Blake starts.

"I joined the Academy because I knew that Huntsmen and Huntresses were regarded as the most noble warriors in the world. Always fighting for good. But I never really thought past that. When I leave the Academy, what will I - how can I undo so many years of hate?" Blake ends her story.

"I'm sure you'd figure it out. You're not one to back down from a challenge, Blake," Yang says.

"But I am! I do it all the time! When you learned I was a Faunus, I didn't know what to do, so I ran! When I realized my oldest partner had become a monster, I ran! Even my Semblance! I was born with the ability to leave behind a shadow of myself; an empty copy that takes the hit while I run away!" Blake answers

"At least you two have something that drives you. I've just kinda of always, gone with the flow, y'know? And that's fine, I mean, that's who I am," Yang says.

"But how long can I really do that for? I wanna be a Huntress, not really because I want to be a hero, but because I want the adventure. I want a life where I won't know what tomorrow will bring. And that'll be a good thing. Being a Huntress just happens to line up with that," Yang says.

"I'm not like Ruby, she's always wanted to be a Huntress. It's like she said, ever since she was a kid, she dreamt about being the heroes in the books. Helping people and saving the day, and never asking for anything else in return. Even when she couldn't fight, she knew that's what she wanted to do. That's why she trained so hard to get where she is today," Yang says.

"Well, she's still just a kid," Weiss says. "She's only two years younger. We're all kids," Blake states.

"Well, not anymore. I mean, look where we are! In the middle of a warzone and armed to the teeth!" Yang responds.

"It's the life we chose," Blake states.

"It's a job. We all had this romanticized vision of being a Huntress in our heads! But at the end of the day, it's a job to protect the people! And whatever we want, will have to come second," Weiss says.

The apparently-sleeping Dr. Oobleck has a smile when she finishes her sentence.

"Ruby's probably tired, I'll go take her spot," Yang says as she stands up. Yang walks over to the lookout point.

"Hey Rub- wait, what's Y/N doing here?" Yang asks. "Idk.. maybe he felt like it," Ruby says, slurring her words. "Woah sis, you sound really tired. You should sleep, I'll take your spot," Yang says. "Thanks, Yang.." Ruby says as she slowly walks to Yang to hug her. Yang hugs back and allows Ruby to go to her sleeping bag.

Yang sits beside Y/N and picks up his hand. Yang observes his veiny arm. "Wow," Yang says as she pokes Y/N's bicep. "That's rock solid," Yang says.

"Boo," Y/N scares Yang. "Oum, Y/N! You scared me," Yang says as she punches Y/N's shoulder. "The opportunity was in front of me, I had to," Y/N says as he leans his head against the wall.

"How'd you get here?" Yang asks. "Well," Y/N starts.

Timeskip

"-and that's how I got here and met my daughter," Y/N says. "Sooo, you had sex before, right?" Yang asks. "Yes. Why is that your only question out of this?" Y/N replies.

"Well, I'd like my first time to be with an experienced lion in bed~" Yang flirts. "I'm more of a Wolverine, thank you," Y/N replies. Yang laughs and snuggles into Y/N's arm, and the two stare off into the distance.

"Did Dr. Oobleck ask you a question? Like, did he ask you why you wanted to be Huntsman?" Yang asks. "He hasn't," Y/N replies. "Well, if he did; what would your answer be?" Yang asks.

"Well, I.. since, I can't die; I thought it would be better for me and everyone around me to, y'know, have me protect people," Y/N lies. "Is that really your answer?" Yang asks.

"You got me," Y/N says. "I've done some horrible things, Yang.. and I can't stop doing it. I don't get pleasure from it, and most of the time; I don't feel terrible about it. People have shaped me to be this terrifying monster, told stories with my name in them. The worst thing is, I don't even know if they're real or just made-up stories. Why I want to be a Huntsman? It's just a way for me to clear up my name," Y/N says. "What kind of stories?" Yang asks.

"I'm not sure that you would want to hear it. Well, I guess I don't want you to hear it.." Y/N says. "Why?" Yang asks. "Then, you'd be just like them, and I don't want to lose you," Y/N says. "Awww.. that's sweet!" Yang says as she continues to snuggle closer.

"Don't get so full of yourself, now," Y/N joked.

Zwei was sleeping with Ruby on the sleeping bag Yang had been lying on. Zwei suddenly wakes and stands up, causing Ruby to wake up.

"Huh? Zwei, it's late. Go back to bed," Ruby asks. Zwei runs off. "Zwei! Zwei! Ugh!" Ruby wanders out of the building, looking for Zwei.

"Zwei! Zwei, where are you? Zwei! Huh?" Ruby spots Zwei urinating on some ruins. "Zwei, this is a wasteland! You literally could have done that anywhere!"

Y/N perked his head up. "Hey, I'm gonna go back for a bit," Y/N says. "Why?" Yang asks. "Gotta piss somewhere, right?" Y/N asks. "Oh, alright, don't go for too long!" Yang says. "Yeah, okay Yang," Y/N walks off.

Y/N reaches a building and does the number one. When Y/N was done, Zwei approached him. "Hey little bud, what're you doing 'ere?" Y/N asks as he pets the dog. "Y/N! Get him back here!" Ruby says as she runs to him and Zwei. Zwei barks.

"What was that?" A voice asks.

Having heard the voice, Ruby hides behind some ruins. Y/N joins Ruby.

"What was what?" Another Voice asked. "I thought I heard a Beowolf or something," the original voice said.

"Hmph. Let's just finish our patrol and get back to base. This place gives me the creeps," said the second voice.

As the WF Guards walk away, Ruby, Y/N and Zwei sneak around in the background, following them.

They eventually reach a ruined building with a pair of metal doors, and Ruby hides behind a corner, holding Zwei out to watch them.

"Did they go in yet? One bark means yes," Y/N asks Zwei.

The sound of the door closing echoes out. "Bark!" Zwei barks.

"Oh! This is it! This is it!" Ruby says as she brings out a small scroll and tries to call her teammates. However, the screen says: "Low Signal"

"Come on, we gotta get the others!" Y/N says. "No no! you stay here, I'll go get the others," Ruby says. "You sure?" Y/N asks. "Positive!" Ruby says before running off.

Ruby and Zwei hurry off down the street. However, the asphalt beneath them suddenly sinks before caving in. Ruby grabs onto a ledge and catches Zwei.

She tosses him up out of the hole and begins to attempt to pull herself up. However, the ledge she is holding onto breaks off, and she plummets into a huge cave filled with ruined buildings, far below the surface. She lands on a building up against a cavern wall, and as she gets up, a nearby door bursts open to reveal two other White Fang Guards.

"Freeze!" The White Fang Guard says. "Where'd she come from?" The other WF guard asks.

As the WF Guards walk forward, Ruby backs away only to end up on the very edge of the platform. "You're a long way from home, little girl," the WF Guard says.

Ruby reaches back for her scythe, only to realize that she doesn't have it. Both guards approach her, and one of them grabs her arm.

"Hey! Hands off!"

Ruby jerks her arm out of the guard's hand and starts punching him. It has very little effect, and he punches her in the face hard enough to knock her down.

"The boss is gonna want to see this one..." the WF guard says. The guard kicks her in the head hard enough to knock her out.

Y/N hears the late echo of rubble falling down, he gets suspicious and leaves to investigate the sound. Y/N closes his eyes.

Y/N uses his sixth sense to track down Ruby, he follows the shown footsteps. Y/N looks forward and sees Ruby's footsteps leading to a sinkhole. Y/N starts to pick up the pace and shout her name.

"Ruby!" Y/N yells.

Meanwhile back at Team WBY, Laura and Dr. Oobleck

Yang goes to her team to switch roles.

"Hey Weiss, it's your... Ruby? Hey, where's Ruby?" Yang asks.

"What?" Oobleck asks.

Zwei comes running into the room, barking.

"Zwei?" Yang asks out of confusion. "What's going on?" Blake asks, barely awake. "Grab your weapons! Your leader may be in trouble," Oobleck says as he goes inside a building.

"Where are you going?" Weiss asks. "Asking help from a friend," Oobleck says.

He reaches inside the building and sees Laura asleep and drooling. "Laura?" Oobleck asks, Laura opens one eye and turns around. "What do you want?" Laura asks. "We need you're help, it looks like Ruby has gotten herself into trouble and I fear The White Fang has captured her," Oobleck answers.

"Whatever.. that's your responsibility," Laura says. "And I haven't seen your father, too," Oobleck says. As he said this, Laura arises and looks at him with a glare.

The two walks out and Weiss was the first to ask. "Who is she?"

"She is.. Y/N's daughter," Oobleck says. Weiss and Blake had a shocked expression. "Oh! So you're the one he talked about!" Yang says as she approaches Laura for a handshake. "My name's Yang, she's Weiss, and she's Blake!" Yang says. "Hello? Just call me Laura," She replies.

"Laura, that's a nice name," Yang replies. "Prove that you're his daughter!" Weiss orders her. "This enough?" Laura reveals her two metal claws. "Okay," Blake says.

"We're going to have SUCH a bonding experience," Yang says. "I'm.. looking forward to it..?" Laura replies.

Meanwhile with Ruby

Ruby awakes to the two WF Guards who caught her dragging her by both arms through the underground city. All around her, White Fang members are at work, doing various things such as piloting a Paladin to carry large shipping containers. There is a loud sound nearby as one of the White Fang members drops a large device.

"Hey, be careful! What are you trying to do, blow us to the moon?" A White Fang Guard says. "Sorry sir!" The responsible person replies.

"Hey boss! Found something you might want to see!" The Guard who dragged her says.

"Is it good or bad, Perry? Because let me tell ya, I have had a day," Roman asks, from inside the railcar.

"Uh, it's a little girl?" Perry says.

Roman leans out through the doorway and sees Ruby "That would be bad," Roman says.

Zwei leads Oobleck and Ruby's teammates to the hole that Ruby fell into, and Yang spots Crescent Rose next to the hole.

"Ruby's scythe!" Yang says. "Oh no," Blake exclaims. "That's Y/N's scent.." Laura says. "Do you think they fell?" Weiss asks.

Oobleck Looks up "Fell?" He asks. "Down there," Weiss points at the hole. Oobleck Looks down at the hole.

"Oh my. Of course! Of course, OF COURSE, OF COURSE!" Oobleck shouts.

"What is it?" Blake asks. "How could I be so stupid?!" Oobleck scolds himself. "Dr. Oobleck, what's wrong?" Yang asked.

"Mountain Glenn! Yes, an expansion of Vale that was inevitably destroyed by creatures of Grimm! Previously home to thousands of people! Working people commuting to the city, the main city! Developed a subway system to the inner city! Grimm attacks increased! Population in danger, now desperately searching for shelter! City evacuates into the metro tunnels and what do they find? The southeast quadrant of Vale is known for wild forests and deep caves!"

"Doc, what are you saying?" Laura asks. "My dear, we're not just looking for an underground crime network, we're looking for an UNDERGROUND crime network!" Oobleck answers.

"They've been working in caves?" Blake asks.

"No, no, Mountain Glenn was Vale's first serious attempt at expansion. It worked for a short period of time, thanks to an aggressive perimeter defense, and unique transportation; the city developed an elaborate subway system to carry citizens safely from the new territory into the main Kingdom! Sadly, without the many natural barriers Vale had to protect its borders, Mountain Glenn was doomed from the start! As the end drew near, the citizens of the territory made one last attempt at survival: They took up shelter beneath the city! In massive caves that they had cleared out for the subway. And they had cut themselves off from the surface!" Oobleck replies.

"An underground village?" Yang asks.

"In a matter of speaking, yes. A safe haven. Until... an explosion opened the mouth of another cavern, filled with subterranean Grimm. After that, the Kingdom officially sealed off the tunnels, creating the world's largest tomb. If Ruby and Y/N, is down there," Oobleck deploys his weapon, Antiquity's Roast.  "We must find them..."

Meanwhile with Y/N

Y/N was murdering people left and right. Before they could even shoot at him, Y/N had already sliced their windpipe.

Y/N ran on the walls to get behind the Guards and sliced their legs off. He gets shot in the chest by a guard with an assault rifle. Y/N runs to the guard and grabbed his head, he slams the guard down on the floor, grabbed his legs whilst the guard was mid-recoil from the slam, and slammed him again against the wall, breaking through the wall.

Y/N walks inside the hole and sees guards aimed at him. "You wanna shoot me? Shoot me!" Y/N shouts as he gets riddled with bullets. The guards reload and Y/N staggers around while healing the bullet wounds.

He heals faster than the guards could've reloaded and ran over to them. The guards seperated and Y/N does a tornado attack, leaving the guards close to him sliced in half.

Y/N looks at another group of guards, he glances beside him and sees a cargo truck. He starts the engine of the cargo truck and drives over to the guards. He hits a red barrel and jumps out of the vehicle before it could explode.

Back with Ruby, a minute earlier

Ruby was thrown across the floor by Roman.

"Wow! You are much more manageable without that oversized gardening tool of yours," Roman says.

Ruby gets up and charges at Roman, which he simply sidesteps, sending Ruby stumbling across the floor.

"Oh man. You know, Perry, I really did need this," Perry raises his thumb in agreement as Roman laughs.

Roman walks over to Ruby and aims Melodic Cudgel at her. "But seriously. How'd you find this place, Red?"

Ruby growls and uses her Semblance to escape Roman and start running for an exit.

Roman looks around, briefly startled. "Whoa!" He exclaims.

Smiling, Roman stands up, spins Melodic Cudgel in his hands, and aims the handle at Ruby. He fires the handle, which doubles as a grappling hook, at Ruby, catching her by her hood and allowing Roman to pull her back.

"I see you've got some tricks up your sleeve! Let me make this clear: We're not through here yet," Roman says, looking down on her.

A massive explosion sounds, causing Roman to look up.

"Oh, what the... Perry, if you and the boys could take care of that? Kinda in the middle of something," Roman says.

Perry nods and goes off to investigate the explosion just as another one sounds.

"WHAT is going on here?!"

A third explosion sounds and multiple White Fang members' silhouette from the gunfire could be seen firing at an unknown enemy before getting killed.

Weiss, Blake, Yang, Zwei and Oobleck run from Roman's left, much to Roman's annoyance. Ruby decides to take this moment to try and escape. She jumps on Roman's shoulders, pulls his hat down over his eyes, and then flees towards her friends.

Roman readjusts his hat and glares after Ruby. "Somebody kill her!" Then, Y/N came out with a roar, his body was burning but it healed. Y/N sees the Guards in front of him and proceeds to murder them. "Somebody kill HIM!" Roman says again.

Roman and the White Fang members around him open fire on Ruby, which she dodges and weaves between.

Roman turns angrily to the White Fang member next to him. "Attach this cart and spread the word: We're starting the train,"

"But we're not finished!" The WF member said. Roman pins the White Fang member up against the wall with Melodic Cudgel. "Do it or you're finished!"

Ruby was still fleeing, but screeches to a halt as she realizes she's running towards a group of White Fang members. A huge explosion appears behind the White Fang members, sending them flying and revealing Yang behind them.

Ruby jumps into her arms "Ruby!" Yang says.

"Are you okay?" Weiss asks Ruby. "I'm fine, I'm fine! But listen! Torchwick's got all kinds of weapons and robots down there,"

"What?!" Blake hands Ruby her weapon.

"Androids, mechs, they're all loaded up on the train cars," Ruby says. "Ahhhh, that's ridiculous. These tunnels are sealed, the tracks lead to a dead-end," Oobleck says.

Roman speaks across a speaker system. "Get to your places, we are leaving now! And would somebody PLEASE take care of the rampaging maniac!?" Roman says. "Sounds like my Y/N," Laura says as the others nodded.

The train starts moving towards the tunnels. "Well, it sounds like they're going somewhere," Laura says.

"We need backup. Let me call Jaune," Ruby says as she opens her scroll. Ruby's scroll flashes "Low Signal".

"I can't get through!" Ruby says. "So, what do we do?" Weiss asks.

"I believe we only have one option..." Oobleck says.

Ruby turns around. "We're stopping that train!" She says.

Team RWBY, Laura and Dr. Oobleck chases after the train.

A White Fang member standing on the train hears a noise and looks outside the train to see rose petals. He brings out a communication device.

"I think they're on the-" the WF member was interrupted before getting pulled down.

"What? Where did he go?" Weiss asks. Y/N climbs up from the side of the ship and looks at the group. "Didn't forget about me, did'tcha?" Y/N says. "Y/N!" Weiss says before hugging his shirtless body. "You're really warm~" Weiss says. "That's because I just got burned," Y/N says.

"Ms. Schnee, I understand you have a close relationship with Mr. Y/N but please focus on the task at hand," Oobleck says as Weiss straightens herself. "R-Right!" Weiss says.

Roman was in the front of the train when a White Fang member rushed in.

"Boss! They made it on the train!" The WF member says. "Then grab some cargo and get them off the train!" Roman says.

The White Fang member nods and leaves to follow Roman's orders.

"Man, animals, every one of them," Roman exclaims.Roman looks awkwardly at the White Fang member sitting next to him. "Not you though, you're, heh, you're great," Roman says.

Team RWBY, Y/N, Laura and Oobleck is still standing on top of the train.

"Hurry, children! We must get to the front and stop this train!" Oobleck says. "Err... Professor?" Laura asks.

"Doctor..." Oobleck says. Laura points down a hatch into the train. "What's that?" Weiss asks.

Oobleck kneels down to take a look "That my dear... appears to be a bomb,"

Team RWBY all cringe away from the hatch.

Ruby points forward on the train "We've got baddies!" Ruby says.

Dozens of White Fang members can be seen climbing onto the top of the train.

"Well, I didn't expect them to go-" Oobleck was interrupted when the bomb underneath them charges up and starts beeping.

"-easy on us," Oobleck finishes his sentence before standing up. "Time to go!" As Team RWBY start running away, Oobleck stops Laura.

"Laura! Detach the caboose! It will kill us all!"

"On it," she says. Laura jumps down onto the connectors and gets ready to cut the connection, but as she does, the connection comes loose on its own.

"Huh?" Laura looks up at Oobleck. "It detached itself!" She said.

"What?!" Oobleck exclaims. "I guess he really doesn't want us on this train," Y/N says.

As Oobleck looks back at the detached cart, it explodes in the tunnel.

"That's not good..." Oobleck says. Ruby was standing next to another open hatch. "Err, neither is this!" She said. "Another bomb?!" Blake asks.

Oobleck looks around and runs to the next train car. "No. No. No." He opens the hatch and looks in, then yells back to the group. "They ALL have bombs!"

The bomb under the group charges up and starts beeping and the cart they're on detaches itself, forcing them to run to the next cart.

"This doesn't make sense!" Yang says.

The White Fang members climbing the train can be seen again.

"Get the humans!" The WF says.

Team RWBY, Laura and Y/N jumps forward to attack the incoming White Fang members, only this time, Y/N didn't kill them. Y/N stops Laura from killing a White Fang member.

"Don't kill. We don't know if Team RWBY and Oobleck can handle the fact that we kill people," Y/N says as he holds Laura's hand from unseathing her claws.

"When you're in Beacon- or if; you're in Beacon, don't show your claws, there's murder cases that has claw marks, my claws marks, I don't want you to paint a target on yourself," Y/N says, quietly. Laura nods.

Y/N turns to the WF member and kicked his head, knocking him out.

Oobleck turns around and watches the detached train car explode. Only this time it creates a hole allowing multiple types of Grimm to emerge.

"Oh, dear..." he exclaims.

The horde of Grimm begin advancing quickly toward the runaway train. "He's leading Grimm to the city!" Oobleck says.

"What?" Laura asks. "It's the cars! They detach and explode, creating openings for the Grimm!" Oobleck answers. "That's insane!" Weiss exclaims.

Another train car detaches itself. "We have to hurry!" Oobleck says. "You four! go below and try to stop those bombs!" Oobleck says to Weiss, Blake, Yang, and Y/N.

"What about us?" Laura asks. "We're going to stop this train," Oobleck says. "Yeah, I know. I said that earlier," Ruby says.

The group moves forward. As the train continues towards it destination, White Fang members start to pilot multiple Atlesian Paladin-290s, and jump to the top of the train. Ruby, Zwei, Laura, and Oobleck are shown running.

"Up ahead!" Laura says. A Paladin is seen charging towards them. "We got a problem!" Oobleck exclaims.

Oobleck takes a sip from his thermos before transforming it into its weapon mode, a small flame burning at its tip. Zwei barks, prompting he's ready for an attack. He jumps and flips in the air, and Oobleck bats him, turning him into a small fireball.

The Paladin is seen shooting, only for it to get knocked off the train by the combination attack. The Paladin tumbles on the train tracks, and explodes when it hits a barricade. Another Paladin appears in front of Zwei, its guns aimed at him. Suddenly, multiple fire attacks hit it, and Oobleck swiftly knocks it off the train as well.

Laura jumps onto a Paladin and plunges his claws into it. She suplexes the Paladin as the Pilot is knocked unconscious.

Down below, Y/N, Yang, Weiss, and Blake enter the train car. "I guess this is what we trained for," Yang says.

Weiss reaches into her pouch and gives Blake a magazine filled with Dust vials. "Here, this should help you," Weiss says.

Blake slides the mag into Gambol Shroud, and then the three of them charge forward. Suddenly, Neo drops from the ceiling and blocks their path.

"You three go on ahead. This one's mine," Yang says.

Blake and Weiss proceed forward. As Neo prepares for their attack, Yang fires a round to distract her, allowing Blake and Weiss to continue. Yang steps forward toward her opponent, staring down as Neo gives a sinister smile. The two begin their fight.

In the next train car, Blake and Weiss are seen running, and then look at each other when they hear the sound of revving up ahead. A figure is seen dragging a chainsaw along the floor. The camera pans up, revealing the White Fang Lieutenant.

"You go on ahead!" Weiss says. "Got it!" Blake replies. "Beat his ass, Weiss," Y/N says before kissing Weiss on the forehead. Weiss blushes and gains confidence. Y/N follows.

The Lieutenant chuckles menacingly as he holds up his chainsaw. The two Huntresses-in-training charge forward, with Blake deflecting an attack as Weiss flips backward. Weiss delivers multiple strikes at the Lieutenant, knocking him down. She then smiles at Blake as she proceeds to the next car. The Lieutenant gets back up, again chuckling menacingly.

Y/N just walked right past him.

"Finally, I get to kill a Schnee..." the Lieutenant says.

Weiss holds up Myrtenaster en garde.

As Blake and Y/N run in the train, Y/N is suddenly transported through a portal, and Blake doesn't notice it.

In the next train car, Blake stops and grits her teeth when she's greeted by a familiar foe.

"Hello, kitty cat. You miss me? You know, we really gotta stop meeting like this. People are gonna talk..." Roman says.

Blake looks at her side and doesn't see Y/N there, though she doesn't care. She charges forward to attack, starting their brief battle. She soon knocks him down, and when he attempts to get back up, Blake steps on his chest and points her sword at his throat.

Roman chuckles nervously before his voice gets a dramatic change in tone. "Why are we fighting? I saw you at the rally, we're on the same side and you know it..." he says.

Meanwhile, Weiss is fighting the Lieutenant. Things take a turn for the worst when time suddenly seems to slow down.

"C'mere, princess!" The Lieutenant says.

The Lieutenant grabs Weiss' face and slams her into the floor, knocking her unconscious. He then throws her in the air, readying to hit her with his chainsaw...

Yang's fight is still going badly and soon ends when Neo manages to throw her into the ceiling, knocking her unconscious. Neo turns around to approach Yang...

Cut back to Roman being held down by Blake, he grunts as she points her blade at his throat.

"Oh, still feisty. Soooo, what are we gonna do now? You think a little bow on top is gonna make people forget who you were? What you've done...?" Roman says.

As she grits her teeth at his words, Blake hears the door from the previous train car open behind her. An unconscious Weiss is thrown to the floor, with the Lieutenant emerging from the doorway, holding his chainsaw.

"So what's it gonna be, Blake?" Roman asks, teasingly.

She sheaths Gambol Shroud and kicks Roman in the face, knocking him unconscious. Blake goes over to Weiss' aid, and flees immediately before the Lieutenant can reach them.

Y/N was thrown through a portal and inside another train car, he gets up and unseathes his claws. A woman walks out with a Grimm mask and black and red armor, she has a long black metaled sword and a red seathe and decor.

"Y/N.. it's you," The Woman says. "Sorry lady, I don't know you," Y/N says. "I-It's me, Y/N! Raven! I've searched for you ever since you left me in the camp," Raven says.

"What? L-Look, Raven, I'm sure you're a nice lady and all, but I'm in a bit of a situation," Y/N says as unseathes his claws and goes to walk. Raven sees this and pulls out her sword. "Look Raven, you don't want to do this, trust me," Y/n says. "I can't let you leave, not again," Raven says.

Raven starts to attack at Y/N and Y/N dodges instead of just breaking her sword. Y/N and Raven clashed their blades. To Y/N's surprise, her sword didn't immediately shatter. Raven opens portals behind her and stepped into the portal.

Y/N suddenly gets attacked by Raven from behind, before Y/N could turn, Raven steps back inside a portal and Y/N gets slashed on his side. Raven continues to do this attack until Y/N is covered in slashes and is down on the ground. "This is how I felt when YOU left me," Raven says before spinning her blade and opening a portal. Y/N looks up at her as she takes another glance back at him before walking inside the portal.

Y/N immediately gets up as his achilles tendons start to heal, he walks, unbalanced.

Meanwhile, Neo is seen pulling a hidden blade from within her umbrella and approaching the unconscious Yang. She prepares to deal the finishing blow, grinning sadistically while doing so.

Suddenly, Raven comes out of nowhere and knocks Neo back. Neo's eyes change from brown and pink to white, mirroring her fearful expression.

Raven slowly draws her sword again and holds it up intimidatingly. Neo, realizing the imminent threat before her, wastes no time and disappears in a flash. The swordswoman looks down at the still unconscious Yang, and slashes her sword to the side, opening an eerie red portal. She walks away from Yang and into the portal.

At that moment, Yang regains some consciousness and slowly gets back up. As she opens her eyes again, she gets a brief glimpse at her rescuer before the woman disappears. Yang rubs her head, still reeling after just regaining consciousness, before standing up and leaving the scene.

Back to Ruby and Oobleck

The Doctor dodges a couple swipes from the Paladin, and then runs to the top of its head, and shoots it in its engine before jumping back down. Ruby twirls Crescent Rose around a few times, and then she and Oobleck fire simultaneously at the Paladin's feet, knocking it off the train. The both of them switch positions.

"Ruby! You go on ahead!" Oobleck says. "But-" Ruby says before getting interrupted. "Don't worry, Ruby. It's time... I teach them a lesson..."

The Doctor goes to take on two oncoming Paladins. Before she leaves, Ruby notices the saddened Zwei looking up at her. She smiles and motions for him to go join his new friend.

"Go," Ruby says. With that, Zwei expression changes dramatically and barks happily before running off to fight alongside the Doctor. Ruby hurries to the front of the train. The remaining members of Team RWBY reemerge from the train cars to rejoin their leader. Ruby looks on worriedly as she realizes the train is on a collision course with a thick concrete wall.

"What do we do?" Blake asks before the train suddenly shakes out of control and seems to slow down. "Woah! What the hell?!" Laura exclaims, she decides to check the side of the train and sees the train grinding itself against the rails.

Laura runs to the front and sees Y/N in front of the train putting his feet forward, breaking the rails. "Holy shit, dad!" Laura says.

Y/N's claws are heating up and so is his body, his eyes glow a blazing orange colour and he emits fire from his mouth because of the heat he was producing.

He directed the fire onto the railing in front of him, and melted the metal. The train stops because of the ruined rails and derails, collapsing on top of Y/N. "Y/N!" All of team RWBY shouts. "I'm fine! Yang! Go punch a hole in the ground!" Y/N says as he pushes the train off of him.

"Why?!" Yang asks. "The train's about to explode! Get Roman and punch a hole already!" Y/N says as he pushes the train car off of him. Team RWBY, and Dr. Oobleck with Zwei hurry to the wall. Laura picks up the unconscious Roman Torchwick and goes to Y/N.

"What are you planning?" Laura asks Y/N as he and she follow the others. "Doesn't matter right now, go follow them, you won't be able to survive the explosion," Y/N says, Laura nods.

"Alright, watch out," Yang says as she punches a hole in the ground. "Get inside, now!" Y/N orders as he cuts off a chunk of the train. "Wait, Mr. Y/N what are you doing?" Dr. Oobleck asks.

"I'll cover you guys from the explosion from outside! Get inside before the train blows. "Why don't you come with?" Ruby asks. "You'll burn to death if there's no cover," Y/N says as Ruby cringes at the thought.

The group gets inside the fairly large hole. Y/N hears the bomb ticking stop. He quickly covers the group with the giant cover made out of metal. The bomb explodes and the train follows.

The explosion starts to march towards Y/N as he looks behind himself with shocked eyes. "Shit, that's bigger than I thought," Y/N says as the fire reaches him. Weiss covers the group inside with an ice wall.

Y/N screams in pain as the fire burns off his skin and hair. "Is Y/N going to be okay!?" Weiss asks. "He's fine! He has a metal skeleton, he won't die!" Laura says. The fire was so hot that the ice was starting to melt.

"Graaahhhgh!" Y/N screams as his blood boils because of the heat. Finally, the tunnel end was destroyed because of the explosion and the fire stops. Y/N picks up the giant metal and tosses it aside. Y/N staggers as the skin and flesh began to heal slowly.

The team hurrily comes out and they feel the very hot air. "Amazing, he kept us safe even when he was burning into crisp. Y/N screams as the skin heals, reliving the pain all over again. "How did he manage to hold the metal through this heat?" Blake asks as team RWBY goes to Y/N.

"Don't mind me, just- argh! -healing," Y/N says between his short breaths. "Ladies, we should get Roman and defend the city, now," Oobleck says.

"Right now," Oobleck adds as he sees the Grimm that survived the explosion marching slowly to the light at the end of the tunnel.

"I'll pick up Y/N, go fight them off!" Laura says as he picks up the still in-pain Y/N. "Can you find me some pants? I don't want to fight with my- agh! -dick floppin' around," Y/N says as Laura laughs. "Alright, I'll ask around," she says.

Meanwhile at Beacon

Jaune arc is sleeping during the night inside JNPR's dormroom.

"Waffles..." Jaune says in his sleep. Jaune suddenly wakes up to a call on his Scroll, with the ringtone "It's a Big Ursa!" playing.

"Hello?" Jaune asks.

Jaune hears noise for six seconds from Ruby's Scroll before the call ends. "Uh, Ruby?" Jaune calls.

Later on, Team JNPR walks at dawn towards their Bullhead.

"I'm sure they're fine," Pyrrha says. "You think?" Jaune asks. "Probably a butt dial..." Nora reassures. "Team RWBY has always performed exceptionally in the field. We should be focusing on our own mission," Ren says.

"We're gonna be deputies!" Nora says, happily. "I just got this feeling... I don't know," Jaune says.

"Jaune..." Pyrrha says. Suddenly, alarms ring out as they see the city up in smoke.

"We're changing our mission. Everyone on board!" Jaune orders.

As the team heads toward their Bullhead, Jaune does a headcount. "Ren, we'll make it to that village another time. Take us into the city!" Jaune says.

As the Bullhead takes off, Mercury, Cinder, and Emerald watches nearby.

"You don't think...?" Emerald asks. "Sure looks like it," Mercury answers. "That's still days away!" Emerald states. "So? What do we do?" Mercury asks.

Team RWBY is surrounded in the middle of the pavilion by Beowolves, Ursai, and a massive King Taijitu. The King Taijitu unleashes a mighty roar, signaling the Grimm to attack. Ruby plants her scythe on the ground before kicking away the Grimm, Yang propels herself upwards, performing aerial bombardments with her gauntlets on the Grimm before three Giant Nevermores send her crashing to the ground. 

Blake slashes a Beowolf with Gambol Shroud before firing on the other approaching Grimm. Weiss slashes at three Beowolves, before summoning a glyph to conjure up an ice blade.

Yang, back on the ground, sends several cars flying towards the Grimm. As Ruby finishes slashing at a Grimm, she notices the King Taijitu ready for the attack, until she also sees Nora flying on her Warhammer towards the King Taijitu, slamming it on the head and killing the beast.

"Nora smash!" Nora shouts. Jaune, Pyrrha and Ren soon follow. "Let's move!" Pyrrha says.

As Jaune sighs, the others charge in. "Smack!" Nora says as she bats a Creep away while Ren strikes two more. He moves on to slash at a Beowolf.

"Okay, who's first?" Jauna asks.

Jaune turns around to notice a giant Ursa standing behind him. Pyrrha is fighting several Grimm nearby. Impaling a Beowolf, and then a Creep before seeing the Ursa advance on Jaune. Behind him Weiss and Blake are fighting more Grimm.

"Oh-oh-okay, you're first, huh? Okay, no, that's fine. Totally fine, done this before, done this before..." Jaune reassures himself.

With a mighty scream, Jaune slashes the Ursa several times before it falls. Pyrrha smiles, as she notices his improvement. A few feet from the fallen Ursa, Sun and Neptune arrives, flashing their badges.

"Nobody move! Junior detectives!" Sun orders. "We have badges so you know it's official!" Neptune says. Then, Y/N (now wearing pants) and Laura come rushing in. Y/N runs up the King Taijitu and body slams it to the ground before slicing it's head off. Laura slices three Ursai before walking towards a Deathstalker.

"What the fuck are you lookin' at?" Laura asks as she jumps and spins around in the air before plunging her claws inside the Deathstalker's head before it could attack. Sun and Neptune react in awe of the fight as Sun drops his badge to the floor.

A fleet coming from the Atlesian Military, consisting of dropships deploying Atlesian Knight units and the flagship of General James Ironwood.

As Team RWBY looks up in the sky, an Ursa takes the opportunity to attack Ruby from behind. However, it is gunned down by a dropship's machine gun.

As the robotic Knights deploy, they start gunning down the Grimm. Two of the Knights are stampeded on by a Boarbatusk, but a separate group of three Knights fire on an Ursa and another Ursa has fallen from a Knight's punch.

Cinder nods her head, signaling Mercury and Emerald to attack the Grimm as she walks off. As an Ursa receives the business end of Talaria(Mercury's weapon), at least half a dozen assorted Grimm stand in front of Emerald. Who draws Thief's respite from their holsters, revealing them to be dual pistols.

The Grimm pack learn this the hard way as she opens fire and all but a single Ursa fall to a barrage of laser shots while charging at Emerald. Emerald quickly transforms her pistols into kopis blades, flipping and slashing at the rampaging Ursa to kill it.

As more Knights subdue Grimm, out of the opening comes Zwei, followed by Dr. Oobleck in a damaged Paladin. The dog jumping off to headbutt a Beowolf.

An airship arrives, dropping off Team CFVY and Professor Port. As Yatsuhachi is surrounded by a pack of Grimm, he unlimbers Fulcrum before smashing it on the ground, unleashing a shockwave that sends them flying.

Velvet and Fox respectively kick and punch the Grimm with Fox impaling a Creep.

Nearby a large spiked Ursa roars before charging them. Fox intercepts it with a kick then unleashes a combo of slashes and punches with Sharp Retribution. Knocking the Grimm skyward with an uppercut, as it descends he delivers a blow to the head with both hands that sends it flying.

After landing it swells up and explodes impaling the nearby Grimm with its spikes. Coco walks forward swatting a few away with her weapon. Yatsuhashi shields Velvet before the two start advancing.

Coco gives Fox a light pat on the butt "Nice hustle, Fox. Good job,"

Fox jumps back as Coco approaches a large Beowolf. "You just destroyed my favorite clothing store. (Spits) Prepare to die," Coco says.

Coco, after swatting away its right hand, kicks the Beowolf in the crotch. She, as it falls to the ground and looks at her, leans down and slams her bag onto its head. She effortlessly swats away three more Beowolves, then leaps back to avoid a Death Stalker's tail. Velvet steps forward, and moves a hand toward Anesidora about to open the box.

"Hey, come on, you just spent all the semester building that up. Don't waste it here," Coco says to Velvet.

Coco then transforms Gianduja into a giant minigun, and starts firing, slaughtering the advancing horde of Grimm, including a Death Stalker and three Nevermores.

Y/N walks towards a few dozen Grimm and cracks his neck. "Come on, come get some!" Y/N says as he opens his arms. The Beowolves and Ursai charges at him. Y/N smirks and unseathes his claws.

Y/N smacks away a Beowolf's hand and slashes upwards at his chest, splitting the torso in half. Y/N looks to his side and grabs and Ursa, he throws the Ursa onto 4 Beowolves, the spikes of the Ursa killing them.

Y/N jumps at a giant Beowolf and stabs it in it's neck repeatedly. The Beowolf falls to the ground, Y/N looks forward before smirking again. He does a tornado attack and the attack kills half of the Grimm surrounding him.

"Look at him go," Velvet says as she watches the mayhem Y/N was causing. Finally, Y/N sees himself in front of two King Taijitu. "I've always hated snakes," Y/N says before a King Tajitu plunges it's fangs into him.

"Fuckin' hell," Y/N exclaims, he grabs the head of the King Taijitu and spun it around, allowing for him to sit at the neck. He starts off punching away at the beast's lower jaw, but slowly his claws comes out. The other King Taijitu attacks him with it's fangs, trying to get him off, but Y/N stood still stabbing at the Monster.

Soon, Y/N gets bored and grabs the other King Taijitu and slams it. He sticks his claw inside it's neck and drags his hand all the way to the top. "Aw, come on! Don't all die on me yet," He says.

"Wow, he's insane," Neptune says. "Insanely awesome," Sun says, Neptune agrees. The two gets back to fighting.

Port and Oobleck regroup at the opening, nodding their heads. They fire their weapons at the approaching Grimm, while Glynda Goodwitch mops up the remnants and immediately closes the opening using her Semblance.

Timeskip

Later on, everyone meets in the pavilion as Roman is escorted by Mercury and Emerald towards an Atlesian airship. "Oh, I can't believe that you caught me, you've really taught me the error of my ways," Roman says sarcastically.

"He-hey, watch the hat!" Roman says to an Atlesian Knight, who grabs him by the arm.

Emerald and Mercury then approach Ruby and they smile at each other. Team JNPR is seen exchanging smiles, Sun and Neptune bump fists, Team CFVY likewise smile at each other, and Port and Oobleck do the same while Glynda watches from behind. Y/N could be seen slinging his arm on Laura's shoulder, the two laugh.

Afterwards, Team RWBY, Y/N and Zwei are sitting on the edge of Beacon's landing platform, overlooking the City of Vale from across the lake.

"Well, we did it," Yang says. "We did it," Blake repeats.

"If we don't get extra credit for that, I'm gonna be seriously disappointed," Weiss says.

"Weiss, a two-headed giant snake literally crushed a bakery. I wouldn't count on it," Y/N says.

"Plus, I mean, we didn't solve everything. A lot of people were hurt, and we still don't even know why they did this, or who that mystery girl was," Ruby says.

"Well, not every story has a neat and tidy ending," Weiss replies.

"We might not have all the answers, but we do have a lot of dangerous people behind bars. And I think that's something we could be proud of," Blake says.

"Yeah! And if anyone tries something like this again, we'll be there to stop them," Ruby says.

Yang lies down on her back. "Yay! teamwork! camaraderie! good guys! go team! alright! good job... So, what now?" She asks.

"I suggest training for the tournament, but I guess we have that covered at this point," Weiss says.

"So then..." Blake starts. "Uhh... Time for bed?" Ruby says. "Please," Yang says. "Absolutely," Blake replies. "Yes," Weiss responds. "I'm going to sleep forever," Y/N says.

Team RWBY and Zwei then stand up and heads back towards Beacon's main campus. "Oh, where did Laura go?" Ruby asks. "She said she wanted to go to a hotel or somethin', I don't really know," Y/N says. "Is she going to join Beacon?" Yang asks.

"Eh, probably? I mean, she helped us, Ozpin would give out a position for that," Y/N says. "Can you come to our dorm?" Weiss asks. "Why?" Y/N asks back.

"To cuddle with us," Yang says. "Look, I'm not your boyfriend, alright?" Y/N says. "You might as well be," Blake replies. "Ugh.. fine I'll go to your dorm," Y/N says in defeat. "I get to cuddle him!" Ruby says. "What? No! I do! I haven't spent a lot of time with him!" Blake says.

"She's right," Y/N says as he slings his arm over Blake's shoulder and pulls her close. The rest of Team RWBY looks at Blake with anger, but Blake was too busy admiring Y/N's handsome features.

Meanwhile

Vale's Government Council calls on Ozpin, who responds in his office. The headmaster aloofly stares outside his window.

"Ozpin?" A councilman calls out and gets no response. "Ozpin!" The councilman called again.

Ozpin turns his chair towards his desk. "Yes, Councilman," Ozpin says.

A video feed of the councilmen is shown on a holographic screen with Ironwood's video feed in the corner.

"You've left us no choice! The Vytal Festival tournament cannot be broadcast, let alone held, if we are unable to ensure the safety of the citizens," the Councilman says. "Especially with him around! Remember, you were the one who told the Sentinel Program to not eliminate him centuries ago, it is your fault that he has made an offspring! What happens when the Mutants rise up again? And what if they find out what we did to them years ago?!" The other Councilman says.

Ozpin sips from his cup.

"Ahem... Therefore, we have reached out to the Atlas Council and together have decided that the best action is to appoint General Ironwood as head of security for the event," the Councilman says.

"Thank you, Councilman. Our Kingdom is happy to lend as many troops as it takes to ensure that the event runs smoothly and safely as possible. We will keep surveillance on Y/N and his daughter for the starting today," Ironwood says.

"And we thank you, General," the Councilman says. "Will that be all?" Ozpin asks.

"For now. But after this festival comes to a close, we are going to have a serious discussion about your position at Beacon Academy and the Mutant. General Ironwood's reports over the last few weeks have left us somewhat... concerned. I am sure you understand," the Councilman says.

The faceless councilmen's video feed disappears, leaving Ironwood's video feed alone with Ozpin. They silently stare at each other for a moment.

"This is the right move, Ozpin. I promise, I will keep our people safe, you have to trust me," Ironwood assures Ozpin.

Ironwood hangs up the video call. Ozpin then turns his chair around to look at the large Atlesian Ariship outside his window.

Ironwood was looking towards Beacon and Ozpin's office through a window.

"You brought this on yourself," Ironwood says.

Ironwood then walks toward a heavily guarded Roman in his holding cell, albeit without his signature hat.

"Leave us," Ironwood orders the soldiers. The soldiers leave Ironwood alone, so that he can talk to Roman.

"I've been informed that so far you've refused to co-operate with the authorities," Ironwood states.

"I know this might be hard to believe, General, but uh... I'm not the biggest fan of local law enforcement," Roman says. "How about the world's strongest military power?" Ironwood threatens. "Hmm.. first impressions... not great," Roman says.

"I'm going to give you one chance. Who's really behind all this?" Ironwood asks.

"Isn't it obvious?" Ironwood leans his ear toward him to hear his answer. "You're looking at him," Roman says.

"Hm.. Very well then," Ironwood says as he starts walking away.

"What's the matter, General? I thought you wanted to talk," Roman asks.

"The council's given me custody over you for as long as I see fit. So you can make yourself comfortable. I can be sure that you'll have plenty of time to talk," Ironwood states.

"Oh, wonderful," Roman says before laughing.

Cinder, Mercury, and Emerald meet discreetly at a rooftop.

"All in all, I call today a success," Cinder says. "Those stupid kids really made a mess of things,"

"Yeah. A lot of Faunus didn't make it out the tunnels. You still think the White Fang's gonna listen to us?"  Mercury asks.

"No, but they'll listen to me," said a figure who walked out of the shadow, revealing the White Fang high-ranking member, Adam Taurus.

Timeskip

Yang is walking in the Beacon Academy courtyard towards the mysterious swordswoman, who saved her before.

Yang: Who are you?

The Raven removes her mask, revealing herself to be similar to Yang in appearance.

"Yang, we have a lot to talk about," Raven says.

Yang's eyes have turned red.

To be continued..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 57 50
My name is Silver Belladonna. My name is influenced by a movement after the Great War which made everything seem black and white, good or bad. Theref...
1.9K 22 8
You guys already know this shit gonna be good!!!! Fair warning if this book does really well I will put a special chapter in the story for those damm...
59.1K 544 35
You are Y/N Branwen, the half brother to Ruby and cousin to Yang. After Y/N gets accepted into Beacon Academy with his cousin and half sister, Y/N me...
2.5K 72 13
A 17 yr old boy meets a certain headmaster and asks him to join his academy. Despite that he suffered a rough past, trying to run away from it, havin...