"Give me Love" Multi-Ships Im...

By AnnIsAmazing

"it's been a while but I still feel the same Maybe I should let you go" - Ed Sheeran (〃゚3゚〃)(〃゚3゚〃)(〃゚3゚〃) We... More

∆Welcome with a Note∆
°Requests Sheet (OPEN)°
1. Floriesen | My Bodyguard to be My Lover pt.1 : Meeting Each other
3.Floriesen | My Bodyguard to be My Lover pt.2: Feelings getting to Grow
4. Floriesen | You're Not Alone
5. Floriesen | My Bodyguard to be My Lover pt. 3: School Fight? School Fight.
6. Floriesen | Stargazing Festival
7. Normaline AU | A Whisker Away pt.1: How it Starts?
8. Floriesen | My Bodyguard to be My Lover pt 4: Bandage with Care and Talks
9. Floriesen | Blue Rose pt. 1
10. Floriesen | My Bodyguard to Be my Lover pt. 5: The Danger had begun
11. Floriesen | Blue Rose pt. 2

2. Cupystal | After Sleepover ×

25 0 0
By AnnIsAmazing

Sorry for waiting! Cause Reality got me busy cause I don't want add more Problems! ;-;

I hope you like it and I have to make next Imagine!

•AnnIsAmazing•

•••••

Requested By: CupheadxCrystal

Couple: Cuphead (Cuphead Game) × Crystal (Modern Au)

- - - - - - - - - -

Warning: Smut! Beware! If you're younger please leave or skip this chapter! Beware Innocent Children!! You have been warn!

- - - - - - - - - -

Cuphead's Pov

I stared at the ceiling that my mind is thinking about Crystal so much cause I have crush on her when we meet at school.

We know each other for a long time and My Brother and Grandpa Kettle teased me that I like her so much.

And it Hit me, I have an Idea.

Sat up quickly as reaching my phone to the nightstand and start calling Crystal. "Hello?" Crystal answered and my cheeks is start little red a bit "Oh uhmm..C-Crystal! I was wondering you can come over to me and Mugman's House today cause We're gonna have Sleepover" I replied.

"Wait isn't that for girls only?" She giggled and I chuckled "No but Seriously, I have good movies and video games" I said.

"Okay! I'll be there tonight!" Said Crystal. "Great!" I smiled.

After I talked with Crystal, I talk to my grandpa if we can have Sleepover But He accepted it, also we need to sleep early cause tomorrow is school.

"Sleepover!?" Mugman said as I calm him down "Yes but... Just a three of us! Nothing else!" I nodded and He giving me a smirk "Oh I see..." He chuckled.

"Bro! It's not what you think! But seriously...Can you not tease me at front of her? Please" I begged and Mugman smiles "Alright but you own me to buy some soda, Deal?" He smiled and I nodded in replied.

"Deal!"

Crystal's Pov

It was Night while I was heading to Cuphead's and Mugman's House, holding my backpack cause I have some snacks inside of my bag, ready for our Sleepover tonight.

I knocked the door as the door open while revealing their Grandpa, Elder Kettle. "Oh crystal! I'm glad you came, Come in!" He said with a soft smile and He let me in.

"Crystal!!" Mugman smiled and giving me a tight hug as Cuphead was stared at us with a little glare. I gotta say He was jealous "Do you bring snacks?" Mugman asked and I nodded "Definitely! So what are we gonna do first?"

"We watch Some Movies first!" He grinned "Cool! So Horror?" I asked "Definitely!"

"Good choice but let's make sure we don't scream so loud cause We don't want to get Grandpa mad at us" Cuphead chuckles as I giggled.

After Hours, We having some good movies then after that We're playing video games together but We didn't know it's almost 9 pm. Elder Kettle comes in as looks at us "Kids it's almost 9 pm. It's bedtime now" He said kindly.

Then We finished the game and turn it off as Mugman yawns "He's right, I'll be on my room now. Night Crystal" He smiled and I nodded.

"What about you and Crystal, Cuphead?" Elder Kettle asked and Cuphead looked at him "Don't worry about us, We just need to clean the living room and you need some sleep too" Cuphead said and smiled softly.

"Okay, if you say so. Night Cuphead, Night Crystal and Remember you have school tomorrow" He said with a smiled and headed to his bedroom, upstairs.

"Night" I replied with a smile and We decided to clean up the mess.

3rd Pov

Both, Cuphead and Crystal are cleaning the mess but Things are getting awkward. "S-So.. Cuphead..." Crystal spoke as He looked at her "Yeah?"

"Do you have..Crush someone?" Crystal asked.

He blinks and his cheeks is turn little pink "Uhm..Yeah...I don't know if She will accept my feelings for her.." He replied while rubbing his blonde hair and bit her lip.

"You know Cuphead...There's something, I wanted to tell you" She said as looking at him as He looked at her "I-I have a crush on you since we meet but You're so kind and I was afraid that if you didn't-"

Cuphead cut her off by a kiss and her eyes widen. Then She started to kisses him back while his hands are on her waist.

Things get spicy but Crystal pulls away and smiling at him "I love you, Cuphead" She replied as He chuckles "I love you too, Crystal" He replied with a soft smile.

They headed to the living room as they sit together on the couch and Cuphead sits as Crystal sits on his lap while his face is deep red and continuing Kissing her.

She kissing him with passionate as her arms wrapped around his shoulders "C-Crystal.." He groaned softly but Her eyes widen when Something poking on her thigh.

"Cup..Are you...?" Crystal asked and Cuphead's face turn red like a tomato "Yeah but...We can stop if you want to an-" Crystal kiss him again and smiling softly "Don't worry about it and Besides... We're both Virgins" She replied while her cheeks is red.

"Let's just slow down and not make a Noise cause your brother and your grandpa already sleep" She said and He nodded "Okay.."

Crystal started kissing him again, deeply and passionately. He closed his eyes as kissing her back and his hands slowly moved to her waist, grinding under her that creating Crystal moan.

"Shhh..We don't wanna get caught, don't you baby?" He whispered and She shaking her head.

They switched position as Crystal laying on the couch while Cuphead was on top of her. He sat up and taking off his shirt, Her eyes widen when She watching him taking off his shirt.

"Like what you see?" He chuckled but Crystal sat up and taking off her shirt while revealing her breasts covered by her purple bra that make Cuphead stared at her.

"Like what you see?" She giggles and He rolled his eyes with a smile, back to kissing her.

After Minutes, They're both naked while He looks down at her as His tip of member rubbing her womanhood folds make Crystal whimpering softly.

"You ready?" He asked and She nodded "Ready."

He slowly slid himself inside of her and Crystal holding his shoulders to fight the pain "Just wait a little longer..." he whispered and kissing her softly.

After second the pain just faded away as Cuphead started to thrusting her slowly. She moaned softly as gripping on his back "C-Cuphead..F-Faster.." She moaned and looking up at him.

Cuphead did what she says as Crystal moaning softly while covering her mouth to not make a Noise or else Mugman/Elder Kettle will hear them.

"C-Cuphead.." She moaned while looking up at him, His eyes are closed and keep thrusting her so much.

They moaning quietly and pleasuring each other so much while it fell in heaven so much, they can't stop about it.

"C-Crystal...Hell.." He moaned softly and biting her neck softly that leaving a mark there. Suddenly, She gripping his back and scratching it which is Crystal is gonna come soon.

"C-Cuphead.. I'm close.." she moaned softly while looking up at him "Me too...Just hold on.." He whispered as giving a few more thrust but He finally came as Crystal did the same thing.

They panting softly as He pull down slowly and kissing her head while they're cuddling together on the couch, covering Their bodies by a blanket.

"I love you.." He said softly and kissing her lips before they both fell asleep.

" I love you too, Cup" Crystal replied

°Bonus Ending°

After Few Days, They're officially in relationship but Suddenly Mugman asked Something for them.

"Hey, Guys I was asking something. Cause I remember after Sleepover for back days, I heard some strange noises." Mugman asked while Cuphead's and Crystal eyes widen as their faces are turn red.

"I'm probably sure it was from the neighbors" Cuphead replied as taking a sip at the soda.

"Yeah, Definitely he's right!" She laughed nervously. Mugman giving them a confuse look but His mind hit him.

"DID YOU TWO HAVING-"

"MUGMAN!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 2.9K 79
A oneshot book of whatever comes to mind, based off memes, moments, or anything Requests are open! Please leave a comment if you have one! ☁️fluff 🔞...
76 0 26
This is my fan-fiction about Ed Sheeran. I get bored with story ideas so this might be rather short! Well, it isn't short. I didn't edit so sorry for...
58.1K 1.2K 30
Basically a bunch of one shots about Alerrie❤️ Requests accepted
98 0 7
One Direction One Shots!! Probably going to be all fluff, maybe some angst because I love a good enemies to lovers story. I'll be picking random name...