HIS ALPHA

By exiledreamer

Her lips brush against his, "Mine," she whispers before kissing him. Sparks flew throughout both of their bod... More

his alpha.
phone call.
mating season.
new home.
meeting jax.
andy's coming.
the pack.
marking her.
fucking haters.
our lune.
christmas, 2011.
not very merry.
bubba's gone.
wolfsbane.
rogue war.
before you go.
plot twist.
baby love.
other books.

elsa's lovin'.

4.9K 149 11
By exiledreamer

CHAPTER TWELVE
ELSA'S LOVIN'!

Aella

It had been a full week since we have received the news that my sister is alive. As my family was rejoicing I felt anger. I should have known Jacob wouldn't have killed his mate. She's been with him for 7 years and we weren't looking for her. She's my sister and I had failed her.

I felt my stomach hurting and I rush out of bed, running into the bathroom. I throw up yesterday's food and I felt Adonis hold up my hair. "Are you okay?" He asks me and I stand up. "I think so," I mutter before grabbing my toothbrush.

I watch him lean against the door and he crosses his arms. "What?" I ask and he gives me a small smile. His smiles make my heart stop and he kisses my mark. "I want you to relax today," relax? I can't relax when my sister is with my enemy.

"I'll be with Jonathan and we'll take care of things," he tells me and I sigh. "Fine, Elsa and Stella have been dying for me to hang out," I say and he wraps his huge arms around my waist. "I love you, you know that?" He said and I wrap my arms around his waist. "I love you more," I whisper against his lips and he slowly shakes his head.

"Not possible," he closes the gap and I guess we ended up on the bed with no clothes on.

-

"You're glowing," Elsa whispers as we sit by the pool. "I think that's the sun reflecting off my skin."

Stella shakes her head, "Are you pregnant?" I choke on my saliva and I fall into the pool. "Say sike right now," I say and Elsa gasps. "That must be it!"

I climb out of the pool, we're entering a war, I can't be.

Elsa grabs my arm, "I have a test in my room!" She and Stella take me upstairs. "This is so exciting!" Stella comments as we enter Elsa and Jax's room. Elsa grabs a pregnancy test from under the sink and she opens it. "Pee on the end and we'll wait 5 minutes for the results," she says and I take the test.

"I'm going to throw up," I mutter and Stella pats my back.

We waited for 5 minutes and I sit at the end of the bed. "I don't want to look at it," I say and Elsa grabs the test without looking at the results. "What if you are? Are you not going to be happy about it?" She asks and I look down.

"We will support you always, pregnant or not," Stella adds, and my eyes water. I give Elsa a nod and she looks at it.

"Y-you're pregnant," she whispers and I place my head in my hands. Another weakness. "My best friend is pregnant!" She yells before she and Stella hug together while jumping. They look at me and I slump my shoulders. "Alpha, dead birds we're left at our gate," Zane tells me through the mind link and I close my eyes.

"Nobody saw anything?" I ask him and for a second I hear nothing. "Nobody saw anything and they left nothing behind," he informs me and I inwardly groan. "Clean up, thank you."

I look at my friends, "How am I going to tell Adonis?" I ask them and the door opens, coming in was Jax. "Tell that bitch what?" I roll my eyes, "That I'm pregnant," I tell him and he looks at me with an ugly shocked face. "Pregnant? Oh my- I'm going to be an uncle!" He says and he hugs me. I hide a smile as I hug him back.

"That's amazing news!" He adds as he pulls away. "Is it? I mean with all that's going on?" Jax smiles at me. "Especially with all that's going on."

-

I sit at the head of the table as my family and I eat outside. Elsa sends me a look and I sigh, I stand up and I hold a glass of water. "Uh, guys," I say, why am I so nervous. I pregnant, not leaving the pack.

I feel Adonis' eyes burn at the side of my face and I clear my throat. "I have a baby in my belly," I blurt out and I open one eye to see everyone but who already knows, look at me in shock.

"P-pregnant? You're pregnant?" Adonis says and I nod, a smile breaks on his face and he stands up, hugging me tightly. All of a sudden I hear my mother scream. "Another grandbaby!" She cheers and she hugs me. I hear my dad say he's old and I laugh, he's only 47.

"Why is there a baby in her tummy?" Bubba asks and I hear Andy tell him I ate it, asshole.

As of right now, I should be a month in. Real wolves have a pregnancy lasting 3-4 months, we're almost similar. We, however, last 4-5 months, I really hope the baby's born before we actually fight. I won't let my mate see the horror of what a war could do.

-

"Can we think of names?" Adonis asks me while looking at my stomach. We are laying down on my bed and he just can't stop looking at it. "It's a bit, early babe," I tell him and he pouts. My mate is so cute, I swear.

I play with his hair, "Shoot," I let him and he thinks. "For a boy, I was thinking Atlas or Romeo, for a girl maybe Pandora or Charity," he says and I cringe at the last name.

"Charity? We're not giving her away dumbass," I point out and he let out a laugh. "You're funny babe, what names were you thinking about?" He places a soft blanket over both of us and he brings me closer to his body. "Some of your family is Italian right?" I ask him, his last name, Accardi, sounds Italian.

"Yeah, why? What were you thinking?"

"Adagio or Angelo for a boy, Amelia or Athena for a girl," I tell him and he visibly cringes. "What's your obsession with A's?" He asks me and I shrug. "I don't know, we could be like werewolf Kardashians or something," I joke and he laughs.

"Anyway," I start while tracing his jawline. "We have time for names, we have worse things to worry about."

Worse things like Jacob Bently.

-
:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 42.9K 50
Clare, a teenage werewolf, must face the darkness of the pack that took her in. Cold Creek Pack, took in Clare only because of their reputation. Othe...
554K 13.6K 51
Noah Knight is a high ranked werewolf, next in line for his father's throne. He despises humans. They are the reason he lost his mother and his unbor...
102K 2.7K 45
River Santiago daughter of the alpha of the Grayston pack. just turned 18. and is able to find her mate. Lowell Morgan. the current alpha the most f...
402K 9.6K 33
I smell the scent again and look around and my eyes met his bright green ones my biggest bully the soon to be alpha of my pack. Lucifer Rossi oh god...