IMPERFECT FLOWERS🥀

Galing kay dadonki

" how do you know when you love someone" Higit pa

part 1
part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64 *LC

Part 11

18.3K 855 482
Galing kay dadonki

     Darnell chazz brown-chazz

I watched ari do the intro for the YouTube video me and her was making.

"Okay so today me and chazz made a bet if I win in 2k I get to wax him" she said in the camera making me mug her.

"As you can see by the title of this video he lost cause he trash so I'm finna wax him"

"Take your shirt off" she said setting the camera up on her ring light.

I took my shirt off and watched her mix the wax.

"Fuck this I change my mind" I said standing up about to walk out.

"Chazz sit down bitch" ari said pushing me back down in my seat.

I made myself fall out the chair.

I rolled around holding my shoulder yelling.

"AHHHH SHE HIT MEEE" I yelled rolling around on the floor making myself shake.

"SHE GAVE ME COOTIES" I yelled still on the floor.

Ari just looked at me shocked with her mouth open.

"Chazz get your sped ass up" she said kicking my leg.

"Ouch" I said standing up frowning making my eyes tear up on purpose.

"Nigga if you cry I swear to god" she said looking at me.

I sat down making myself cry.

"Oh hell no" ari paused the camera and grabbed her phone.

"Hey" Jada said smiling in the camera.

"Naw ain't no damn hey what the fuck is wrong with your brother" ari said mugging me as I had my head in my lap now actually crying I ain't even know why.

"Oh shit" Jada said dying of laughter making me lift my head up and laugh with her.

"He got adhd why you think he use to act so evil and stupid when we where younger" Jada said still laughing in the camera.

"It's not funny this nigga just had a whole episode". Ari said now mugging me and jada.

"Chazz go take your fucking medicine"jada said in the camera.

"No I don't wanna take that stupid ass shit it slow me down and make me feel all weird"<true fucking story I hate that shit.

"It's like crack or heroine" I said tryna get in the camera but ari mushed my head back.

"Ouch bitch I'm not tutti I will fuck you up" I said bucking at ari making her fake jump.

"Jayden noo" Jada said before hanging up.

"So we gon make this video or what" I said sitting down giving ari a goofy smile.

She sighed and continued to mix the wax.

She turned the camera back on and grabbed the wax.

"Hold your arm up" she said smirking.

"No cause i don't like how you just said that" I said mugging her.

She forced my arm up.

"Ouch bitch be carful I'm fragile" I said mugging her.

She put the wax on my underarm hair and placed the strip over top of it.

"Ok imma count to to three" she said giving me a goofy smile.

"No count to ten" I said flenching.

"Ight"

"1..2..3..4" she said counting.

"AHHHHHH BITCHHHHHHH" I yelled jumping up and down with tears in my eyes.

"You better watch your fucking mouth in my house" aunt trish said.

"My bad ma" ari yelled.

I just laid on the floor crying rolling around.

"Wow your so extra" ari said laughing.

"Get up I gotta do the other arm" she said making me jump up.

"Fuck no imma just shave the other one" I said looking for a razor in her bathroom.

"What are you looking for" ari said laughing.

"A razor" I said mugging her as she wrapped the video.

"Oh Iont got one" she said cleaning the wax up making me look at her in disgust.

"So you mean to tell me murda ate some hairy pussy and you let him? we are not related nomore don't look at me you disgust me." I said making ari eyes widen.

She covered my mouth like somebody was in the room it was only me and her tho.

"How you know about that bitch" she said moving her hand from my mouth.

"Oh I was watching por- I mean YouTube on safari and I got hungry so I went down stairs to get me some pizza rolls. man I love pizza rolls they really smack" I said making ari roll her eyes.

"Nigga pay attention how you know me and murda did something" she said snapping in my face.

"Oh yeah I was walking by your room and heard you telling Jada" I said.

"Bitch mind your business and Iont shave cause I get Brazilian waxes I'm scared of razor scars" she said making me look at her in shock.

"So you mean to tell me you let people shave your cooty cat on a regular?"

"Oh yeah you a demon" I said laughing walking out her room.

   POV:Kevin danaro brown-k9

"What chu mean watch him" I said mugging the camera that was in my lap while I drove"

I was on my way to Asia house cause she said she wanted to tell me something and she was in the mood for sum dick.

"It's not that fucking serious I gotta go to work and his babysitter won't answer her phone." Bria said giving me the same attitude I gave her.

She got a fucking nerve.

"I ain't tell my peoples about him yet I can't bring him around" I said making Bria sigh.

"Maybe this a good way to tell them" she said now sounding frustrated.

"Man Ight whatever I'm on my way" I said hanging up.

I texted Asia I couldn't come over cause something came up and headed to Bria house.

Levi came running out the house when I pulled up with Bria behind him.

"Thanks baby daddy" Bria said laughing making me mug her.

"Goofy ass" I mumbled.

Bria put him in a car seat in the back making me scrunch my face up.

When she was done I pulled off and headed to a empty parking lot.

I got out and opened Levi door.

I unbuckled him and took him out.

"Get in the front seat lil man" I said making Levi mug me and walk to the front of the car.

"I'm not fucking lil" I heard him mumble making me bust out laughing.

We both got in and I buckled his seatbelt.

We just sat there staring at each other.

"I know who you is" Levi said breaking the silence.

"You the man from the pictures mommy said you my dad is that true cause she be lying" he said.

I starting laughing before shaking my head.

"Yeah I'm your dad" I said making him nod his head up and down.

"I'm gon call you pop cause calling somebody daddy gay" he said making me laugh.

"You hungry" I asked he shook his head yeah and I pulled off.

             20 minutes later

I was finally heading to the house I already texted the family gc and told them come home so I could tell them something.

But I been just riding around bumping music until I gained the courage to tell them.

I started heading to the house.

(A/N: y'all I wrote the scene of him telling his peoples but it deleted so fuck it)

POV:arionna monae brown-ari

2 Hours later

I was just looking at chazz smile at Levi but Levi was mugging him.

"What fuck nigga" Levi said catching me and uncle t off guard.

Chazz just started laughing and jumping up and down.

He was happy because in his head Levi was his twin cause he was chocolate.

"I'm your uncle chazz" chazz said to Levi.

"Nigga thats not your damn nephew" Uncle t said smacking the back of chazz head.

Levi snapped his neck at uncle t.

"Don't hit uncle chazz" he said hitting uncle t.

Chazz dashed around the living room smiling hard as hell he stop and started jumping up and down.

"Let's fucking gooo" he said.

When chazz stopped jumping up and down Levi asked him for some candy.

We ain't have nun at the moment so we decided to go to the store for some.

As me chazz and Levi walked out the house chazz stopped Levi.

"Hold on hold on let uncle chazz take a flick" he said pulling his phone out.

Levi did regular poses making chazz frown.

"No nigga smileeee like your daddy do in his pictures" chazz said.

Levi did what chazz said and started smiling hard as hell.

When chazz was done taking Levi pictures he looked at me with tears in his eyes.

I just shook my head at him and walked to my car.

^Levi 🥺👉🏽👈🏽.

Hey guys today is my uncle death date it's been a year with out him😕.

Excuse any mistakes

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

205K 9.8K 43
𝑂𝑛𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑎 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜 𝑎𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑎𝑟�...
3.6M 122K 83
"𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒎𝒂 𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆" 𝘋𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 2019.
212K 5.2K 37
"I aint think this love shit was real till I met you, this shit was unintentional" TOXIC BEWAREEEEEE!
56.7K 1.6K 10
"OMG, YALL ARE GHETTO ASF!!"