Tale of the mage hero [Comple...

By NeverWasHuman

so I've been into rising of the shield hero for a while now... a lot of things about it ALWAYS bugged me star... More

The magical experience of isekai!?
let the games begin!
meeting HIM
Shopping trip!!
the betrayal day...
the first wavu
putting the spear in his place and meeting new people
suggestions And shameless self promo!
The Empath
omake: objection! part 1
omake: objection part 2
FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!!
Dungeon bosses be wild!
The rabid rabbit
The Vault
The Great Spirit war
The wavu 2!
Heresy, Treason, and a tower!?
The Vassal Heroes of another world
revelations
A Demon and a failed Coup
The Trial
IMPORTANT PLEASE WATCH VIDEO ABOVE AND READ MESSAGE BELOW!
DICKS. BIG, FAT, JUICEY DICKS. not a lemon, read the A/N at top for context
Cal Mira and the wave
savannahs~
poll time! (closed)
Hi I'm Alyss and welcome to my ted talk.
THE BABY CATS ARE BORN!!!!
I GRADUATED!

updates on the babies: CLEO GAVE BIRTH!

486 3 10
By NeverWasHuman

Almost a week ago Cleo had her babies. I didn't say anything at the time because that very night, one of the 5 babies born died. Then mom told me another one died in the night, and later that day 2 more died. There's only one baby left and it is without fur and is very weak. We believe that the reason they're all dying so easily is because they were prematurely born, hence the lack of fur and the extremely small size, in combination with the fact that they're incest babies(still trying to wrap my head around how a cat that was supposed to be infertile was, in fact, born fertile and whether it's a blessing or a curse) certainly didn't help. Pheobe's still pregnant so we're hoping for healthy kittens from her. But Cleo is suffering from serious delusions right now. She's attacked me several time for going near the kittens(including rachels) and handles them worryingly rough when trying to retrieving them from me and it makes me nervous. No pictures this time. The baby is hairless and weak. But on the plus side, Rachel's babies have opened their eyes and they're 10x cuter! I'll ask mom to take some pictures later. Btw if you're interested in buying a cat, the info is on the chapter titled Savannah's.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 69 23
Fantasies and adventures. Those things were what I would usually dream of whenever I'm bored. However, for SOME REASONS, the Gods, or Archons, notice...
38.8K 2.3K 46
-CURRENT ARC: Chunin Exams\/ (Chapters 41 - N/A) [Prologue: 1 - 23 Team Assignment: 24 - 28 Land of Waves: 29 - 34 Pre-Chunin Exams: 35 - 40] This is...
1.1K 39 19
As a lazy anime fan, I Jacob Robblee die and meet a goddess who offers me a chance to be reincarnated into any world. I choose to become the protagon...
2.6K 183 6
*note: this is a crackfic/ shtposting fanfic and i won't be really serious with this compared to my previous fanfics. i wrote and posted it here just...