Asian Drama Lover

By Sunset_vermont

This is for the drama lovers, the binge watchers, the marathon expects, the criers―because of sad endings, th... More

ⒺⓋⒺⓇⓎⓉⒽⒾⓃⒼ ⒶⓈⒾⒶⓃ ⒹⓇⒶⓂⒶ
I've Fallen For You (2020)
The Bad Kids(2020)
The Rise of the Phoenixes (2018)
K O R E A N D R A M A S
Healer (2014)
J A P A N E S E D R A M A S
Love That Lasts Forever (2020)
T A I W A N E S E D R A M A S
Before We Get Married (2019)

C H I N E S E D R A M A S

449 14 12
By Sunset_vermont

I was not interested in Chinese dramas for a while. I first started watching Korean dramas when I was introduced to Asian dramas. I did try Chinese dramas back then but when I noticed the dubbing I immediately ran back to Korean dramas. Well, that was until Princess Agents happened.

I love Chinese dramas now. If I had to pick a country for my Asian awards, it would be them.

Chinese dramas are perfect for fantasy lovers. They have many of those and the same goes for historical dramas. This is mainly due to the restrictions that have existed because of their government, though they have relaxed some over the years.

In the beginning, I only watched c-dramas for the historical dramas. They are better than k-drama historicals for me. This goes from the fight scenes, plots *looks at the harem* and the created world{ehm Ten Miles}.

I have to warn you that c-dramas come with a lot of weird stupid sad endings. They like to do this a lot, argh. I'm soft for sad endings.

They leave me emotional for days.

Why couldn't they stay together? 

Why did she have to kill herself? 

Why? Why? Why?

If you haven't tried Chinese dramas and want to get the feels, watch this. This sums up why I love Chinese dramas in a nutshell. The feels!

[don't forget to turn your subtitles on]

S.V

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 562 26
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
180K 6.7K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
76.1K 2.6K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...