The Lies I Believed.

By simply_laylay

Ariana a single mom is struggling to stay alive while also struggling to feed her and her kid yosohn. She is... More

the store
3:24 am
trust
abuse
dont talk to him like that.
hell no
im stuck
cheat
safe.
my property now bitch.
livid.
this is not love.
forreal
the mall.
rebound
Trust me
❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯

sick of it.

3.5K 100 38
By simply_laylay

The next day I woke up with key in my arms. I then quickly check the time and it is 8:49 so I wake key up since we had an appointment for alayah and yosohn to see how they are doing. I then go start the water in the tub and I go wake up alayah first.

Get up baby i tell her kissing her cheeks. I then pick her up and I go wake yosohn and I put him on my other hip. I then choose them clothes and once im done bathing us I dress them.

Ari

Alayah

Yosohn

Key

We all got dressed in warm clothes since it was cold outside. I then grab them and we head to the doctors office a few moments later we arrive.

I then walk in with the kids and I sign in and go sit while we wait.

Mrs. Fletcher the nurse calls my name I then get up and grab the kids and I walk back there and key didn't come for some reason.

She then checks them up and they were fine so I sign out and I walk out to see key all in a girl face.

I then go tap him and he turns around looking like he seen a ghost and he had the girl phone in his hand and i looked down at it and he was putting his phone number in.

Realy key is this what we doing now? I ask.

Baby it's not what it looks like he tries to explain.

Bullshit key because if I was to stand all up in a nigga face and entertain him I would be a hoe and a dub I reply jumping so a sleeping alayah wouldn't fall.

I'm sor- i then cut him off.

Save it im going to the car i reply putting my hand up.

I then grab yosohn hand and take them to the car and strap them in. I then connect my phone to the Bluetooth and play 123 by moneybaggyo and I turn it down some singing.

Key then walks out and gets into the driver seat and tries to put his hand on my leg but I push it making his hand land on his lap.

I'm definitely leaving tonight with the kids I think to myself.

Stop being a bitch yo he tells me.

I'm being a bitch but you all in BITCHES faces I reply putting emphasis on bitches.

And if I turn into a savage don't ask me why I tell him.

You look me in my eyes and know you  lying man thats fraud bruh I tell him again quoting Megan thee stallion.

We then pull up to the house and i try to get out but he locks the door.

Just let me out of the car I'm sick of it you too busy smiling in bitches faces but your daughter was sick this morning but she's OK now you need to grow tf up i reply unlocking the door and getting MY kids.

I then go into the house and slam the  front door in his face.

Niggas be hoes well I can do what you do to i mumble to myself, I don't think he knows how many rappers be in my dms that I curve since I'm with key but Clearly he aint doing the same for me and when girls cheat we automatically hoes or thots but when guys cheat they get called kings and savages shits not far.

Its ok cause me and my babies gone forever be good and I can promise them that. I then start packing our stuff and I put it in my car while key was on the phone with lord knows who and at this point I didn't care.

I'm not cooking for his ass I'm only making enough for me and my kids I mumble. I then make tacos for me and yosohn and i make alayah bottle and I also give her some baby food too. Key then walks to the table and sits down waiting for his food but I continue feeding yosohn and alayah.

Ion get none? He asks.

Go ask that girl to make you some food i mumble wiping alayah face with her bib.

I said I was sorry he tells me.

Sorry don't cut shit and if you was sorry you would stop i reply rolling my eyes in plain sight the old me used to hide when I did it but nah not the new me.

This is toxic at this point i say as I wash me and the kids dishes.

So what I'm supposed to do go hungry? He ask being annoying now.

I don't know and to be honest I don't care I reply he then gets up and walks around to where he was standing infront of me. He then raises his hand but i didn't flinch instead I steped up to him because shit was about to get live and if he wanted to step we can step.

Try. me. hoe. I reply looking up at him hitting my fist with every word I said.

He then acted like he was going to hit me but I grab him by his hand and twist his arm and push him on the ground and I start punching and kicking him it felt....good. It felt like I had the power and that I was in control.

He then pulls my ankle making me fall but I quickly kick him in the face before he could hit me. The blood from his face then got on my green yezzys. He then tries to grab my ponytail but I quickly reach behind me and I get my pink gun.

Back.the.fuck.up! I yell. He then puts his hands up in surrender and I keep my eyes on him while I grab our bags and get the kids and I quickly get in the car with the stuff and I pull off.

Yes free this time and no its not a dream.

I then go to a air bnb and I bump into a tall dude with cornrows

Oh my God I am so sorry I say apologizing looking up at the fine tall man.

You good his accent came out.

I then smile and was about to walk away.

Let me get your number ari he tells me.

I then look down at my shirt and it said boss mom: Ari so thats how he knew my name.

I then think about it and I get his number and look at the contact and it said dave🥰😚💙 I then repeat it.

Dave.

We then go to sleep after.

/////////
Bye lovlies 😘

1136 words 🥳🥳

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

460K 12.3K 43
Just read😌
14.5K 253 20
"π‘Œπ‘‚π‘ˆπ‘… 𝑃𝐴𝐼𝑁 𝐼𝑆 π‘€π‘Œ π‘ƒπ΄πΌπ‘οΌŽ" - 𝐼𝑆𝐴𝐼𝐴𝐻 Book started September 2022πŸ‘©πŸ½β€πŸ¦― Sexual violence Abuse Violence Sex scenes Drugs, alcohol...
259K 10.6K 24
After four years of being apart will Dayvon forgive Ariana for such a big secret she decided to keep? (Revamped 2023)
657K 21.6K 37
"If loving you is wrong, I don't wanna be right." - Toxicilations 11:19 09/30/2021 - 10/10/2021 *old plssss don't read*