Fairy Tail X Naruto: Spiralin...

Oleh Kyle14th

Team 7 is tasked with a mission to escort a mysterious merchant named Lindsay, who also hires extra help from... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1-The Meet-up
Chapter 3-A Family Friend

Chapter 2-Naruto vs Natsu

31 0 0
Oleh Kyle14th

EXT-UNKNOWN VILLAGE-PARK-DAY

(Naruto lands at an empty park and sees Natsu getting up from a sandbox.)

(Natsu pats off the sand on his clothes and spits some out of his mouth, apparently, he landed face-first into it.)

Natsu: So, I need to get to that bitch over your dead body, huh?

Naruto: Got that right and she's not a BITCH!

(Naruto stops and thinks for a minute.)

Naruto: For the most part!

Naruto: (Hope Sakura didn't hear that.)

Natsu: (Smirks) Nice, I respect that...

Natsu: Fine, I won't kill you, but it'll sure as hell be close!

(A fiery aura ignites around Natsu, the heat's so intense, the sand slowly begins to turn into the glass as he takes each step.)

Naruto: (Is this guy using fire release?)

(As soon as he steps out, Natsu kicks nearby sand bucket by his foot straight over to Naruto.)

(Naruto swats the bucket away and blocks and incoming punch from Natsu, revealing the bucket to be a distraction.)

(The two then go hit for hit exchanging and evading blows until they both leave a clean hit on each other with a punch in the face.)

(Natsu rolls with the punch and quickly recovers and charges back, delivering a flying need Naruto's lower abdomen, kicking the wind out of him.)

Natsu: FIRE DRAGON THRUST!

(Naruto gets knocked away a good 7ft away from Natsu.)

(In pain from such a brutal strike, Naruto struggles to get up.)

(He soon fights the pain off when he sees Natsu getting ready to dive his flaming foot down on him with an ax-kick.)

(Naruto quickly jumps out of the way, backflipping in the midair and lands on the top of a slide.)

(Natsu makes a large crater on the ground, missing his target.)

Naruto: (WHEW, this guy's no pushover, I need to get serious before he really does come close to killing me.)

(Naruto pulls out a kunai and summons over a dozen shadow clones.)

Naruto: Shadow Clone Jutsu!

(Natsu is shocked, wondering what kind of magic Naruto's using, but stands his grown preparing for the incoming clones coming at him.)

(Natsu picks up a large log nearby and uses it to block a swarm of shuriken raining down.)

(Natsu throws the log at 4 clones in the air and later shoots fire out of his mouth, doing a 360 against the remaining clones around him.)

(One clone manages to duck from Natsu's flames and leg sweeps him off his feet to his face on the ground.)

(As Natsu gets up he kicked in multiple areas by the next batch of clones, sending him shooting up in the air as they continue with a barrage of kicks.)

Naruto Clones: NA! (Kick) Natsu: UGH!

Naruto Clones: RU! (Kick) Natsu: GAH!

Naruto Clones: TO! (Kick) Natsu: AGH!

(The real Naruto appears up top preparing to dive down with a downward ax-kick to Natsu's head, but Natsu sees it coming and immediately blocks with his forearms and forces him off.)

(The two now go freefalling in the air until Natsu ignites fire from the soles of his feet and fires off like a rocket straight towards Naruto for a headbutt.)

(Naruto braces himself for the head by delivering the Salamander one as well, making them literally butt heads together.)

(While still falling, the two combatants continue to break the laws of physics by exchanging blows with each other.)

Natsu: FIRE DRAGON'S IRON FIST!

(Natsu gains the upper hand by punching Naruto in the chest.)

(The pained Naruto will be reaching the ground soon, so he summons two clones to give him a boost back up to Natsu, who's staying afloat.)

Natsu: Tch.

(Natsu prepares to strike Naruto again with another iron fist.)

Slow Motion: As Natsu dives his fist down on him, Naruto narrowly avoids the strike and hits Natsu with a Rasengan to the mid-abdomen.

Naruto: RASENGAN!!!

(Natsu goes spinning below, crashing down in the middle of the village, making the surrounding people flee in fear.)

(Natsu has suffered a lot of damage, left bloodied with a torn jacket with a hole in it and scuff marks.)

Natsu: (Groggy) (Damn...he doesn't look it, this guy really packs a punch.)

(As soon as he crawls out of his crater, Natsu spots a convenient food stand with a flaming grill inside.)

Natsu: HEY, can I borrow that for a sec!?

(The chef is confused as we cut to the next scene where Naruto leaps his way down from building to building until he makes it to the ground.)

(Naruto looks around for Natsu, but stops the realize the damage he caused.)

Naruto: I gotta put a stop this before somebody gets hurt...

Natsu: (Offscreen) OVER HERE!

(Naruto looks straight ahead and Natsu, fully recovered from being hit by Naruto's Rasengan.)

Naruto: (Incredulous) No way, how's he still standing after all that!?

Natsu: You sure can fight, haven't had this much fun since my fight with Shiki and Haru.

Naruto: (Confused) Who and who?

(Natsu ignites both of his fists on fire.)

Naruto: Let's finish this, I don't want this fight to drag on any longer than I have to!

Natsu: Fine by me!

(Wanting to end this quickly, Naruto forms an Odama Rasengan, hoping it'll be enough to put Natsu down for the count.)

(The two slowly approach each other, sharing glares until they start from walking to running.)

Natsu: FIRE DRAGONS- Naruto: ODAMA-

Kakashi: Earth style, MUDWALL! Gray: Ice-Make, FROST GATE!

Natsu & Naruto: UGH!

(Before Naruto and Natsu clash and possibly lose their arms, Kakashi and Gray Fullbuster appear, stopping them both in their tracks using their magic/jutsu on them.)

(Natsu's face hits a stoned wall and Naruto's face hits a solid iced gate.)

(The two comically slide to the ground.)

(We cut to Gray who is leaning by the gate Naruto's in with his hands in his pocket.)

Gray: Geez, I turn my back for a couple of minutes and you're already wreaking havoc.

(We then cut to Kakashi, standing on top of his mudwall.)

Kakashi: I see you too have your own knucklehead as well.

Gray: Heh, you have no idea.

To Be Continued...

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.1M 18.9K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.3M 50.5K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.2M 51.8K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
358K 21.3K 76
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...