๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐€๐๐”๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“ ( KNY...

By INVCORP

๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐€๐๐”๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“. | โ ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™ง๐™š๐™š๐™™๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™š๐™™... More

๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ
โ†ณ ๐’๐‚๐„๐๐„ ๐ˆ
โ†ณ ๐’๐‚๐„๐๐„ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
โ†ณ ๐’๐‚๐„๐๐„ ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
โ†ณ ๐’๐‚๐„๐๐„ ๐ˆ
โ†ณ ๐’๐‚๐„๐๐„ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
โ†ณ ๐’๐‚๐„๐๐„ ๐ˆ๐•
โ†ณ ๐’๐‚๐„๐๐„ ๐•
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
โ†ณ ๐’๐‚๐„๐๐„ ๐ˆ
โ†ณ ๐’๐‚๐„๐๐„ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ๐•

โ†ณ ๐’๐‚๐„๐๐„ ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ

3.3K 237 69
By INVCORP

╭─────────────────╮

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭

╰─────────────────╯

● THE PAIN THAT BEGAN TO RUN THROUGH THE GIRL WAS ENDLESS...

Her fingers lightly reached out to graze over the thin silk that was in front of her. The moment it came in contact with her finger a small cut was made into her skin. Watching for red to begin to pool out only to see nothing.

'It doesn't sting in the slightest...'

The girl thought, her mind filling with melancholy as she stared at the barley visible wound. Reminiscing on how she would cut herself on the wood of her house constantly. Something about it made her feel even more sad than she already was.

Her hand quickly retracted from the silk when she heard the all too familiar wales of a younger demon. [F/n]'s mind already knew what was happening, what Rui was doing. It hurt the demon to know that this was her fault.

"It was an accident! I-I didn't mean to-"

[F/n] watched the scene through narrowed eyes. Fighting back the urge to scold Rui for his actions towards the girl. A thin string was now choking her, tightly wrapped around her neck as her punishment.

Her [e/c] orbs scanned the surrounding area seeing if there were any humans nearby to take her mind off of it. But, of course, there weren't. She along with the others would've realized if someone was at this point.

"Rui"

The string lightly came off the younger demon when the male's name was called. A light shining into his eyes when he turned towards the woman. Not caring nor noticing that her eyes were stern while staring at him.

"[F/n]-"

"She reverts back sometimes. It isn't her fault"

The demon on the ground, in which Rui refers to as "Mother", stared up at the [h/c] haired demon. Feeling thankful towards her for helping with it yet again. She couldn't count the amount of times the girl would end up stepping in for one of them.

It was the only thing that kept some of them alive, the girls words. All of the 'family members' not having a single clue to their relation nor how they know one another. But being painfully aware that she had some sort of control towards the male.

No matter what was happening, or how angry he was, it was always her that was able to do something about it. For that all of them were thankful.

"Come on, let's go for a walk"

Without any protest the male followed her. His feet bouncing the slightest bit as he took after her lead. Though he wouldn't say it aloud, he was always enchanted by the demon. Ever since their first meeting he always refused to let her go.

Miles of excuses were always in his mind. Being able to say lie after lie in order to get her to stay with him longer. She had offered to build a family with him, and yet she always tried to say she was finished.

It was something that only Rui would be able to understand. Fore, he was never able to get the words out that were so desperately clawing at his throat.

'It won't be a family without you'

No matter how many times he would attempt to say it he would always choke up. Saying something else that was surely more offensive towards the girl. And yet, she had never held anything against him.

"You should really be more calm, Rui"

"I can't. They aren't being the family I want."

His answer was horrible, at least in [F/n]'s opinion. It was that kind of controlling thought process that made her so able to leave. Even if she never did she was able to at any time. She had known about what Rui was doing.

Knowing that everything that came from his mouth was just an excuse to make her stay. And to be truthful, it was very sad to the girl. He was so set on keeping her there, that she thought she HAD to stay.

"Family isn't about that Rui..."

Her words of course had reached him, loud and clear at that. But even so it wasn't going to change anything. This was something that he wanted and he was going to get. The girl should be fully aware of that by now.

"I WILL create the perfect bond and this is the only way I can do it"

The girl did admire how set he was on his goal. Though she didn't think she could ever admire the way in which he went to achieve it. Her heart slightly hurt when thinking back on all the people that had already been sentenced to death in this very mountain.

It was scary and ominous to those who knew about it. To those who tried to come through it, deadly and deceiving. In the middle of all of it, the source was simply a boy who longed to have a family again.

The thought was terrible, the truth was even worse. And yet she could never find herself doing anything about it. There was never anything there to push her to do something, after all she could say that she did in fact have a soft spot for the spider demon.

"You'll always be here...right?"

She felt Rui squeeze her hand, making guilt run through her veins. It was always a part of his plan and she knew that well. Even so she would follow along with it, being scared of what would happen to the other spider family demons if she left.

'He'd kill them'

[F/n] thought as she applied the same pressure to his hand as he did to hers. Her eyes cast into the woods that were decorated with dead bodies. Though none of them had been from her. That was yet another reason she was staying.

Rui and the spider demon family had killed so many people. Much more than the girl had. They had so much more strength than she did because of that, and she wasn't afraid to admit that. After all everyone there had known it too.

Of course, no one was going to do anything to her while Rui was there. He was, without a doubt, the most powerful one in that mountain. If anyone dared to defy him they would face death, strung up as the sun shone down onto their bodies.

"He's mad you know?"

"Why?"

Rui questioned, though deep down he knew full well why Muzan had been upset. It had been years after she had found him and yet never got to leave him. At first though, it was her own decision not to. 

Making sure to let the demon male know that it was her own choice. And at that notion he seemed fine with it for a bit. Until the months turned into years, and soon enough he would come time after time requesting you back with him for the time being.

"Because you have refused him for the third time Rui. He isn't going to keep himself at bay you know"

The male hated her words, especially knowing that they were the cold truth. Muzan wasn't someone to mess with and the demon knew that very well. But he thought all the times he allowed you to leave were enough.

When the higher up demon himself came Rui had no choice but to allow you to go. Never minding the glares that Muzan would deliver to him. Though he would never dare to do anything too bad considering he was the top 5.

"It's fine"

"No it isn't Rui, I have a job I'm meant to be doing"

She always got like this whenever that man was involved. Cold and straight to the point, and Rui had despised that. It was almost as if she hadn't been spending so much time with him. Like she wasn't the one to save him from his human life.

"Do you not want to stay with me!?"

Rui suddenly shouted, letting go of the girls hand. He moved his body to make sure he was standing in front of her as well, not allowing her to continue walking while he was there. 

"I have a job to do-"

"I don't care! I didn't ask you to do the job!"

[F/n] stood still as the strings wrapped around her body. Hoisting her into the air as Rui put himself in front of her still. A single string holding up his body as he stared angrily at her body. His hands twitching in anger.

"You're also not the one who saved me"

Rui's hand stopped twitching at her words. His eyes flew down onto the ground below them instead of her. The growl that was hidden behind her words scared him more than he'd like to admit.

Even if he was immensely stronger than her it didn't stop him from being scared of her. More specifically, the thought of her hating him.

"[F/n]-"

"You need to accept I'm not part of your fictional family Rui, nor will I ever be"

· · ────────── ·𖥸· ────────── · ·

The string was so thin it seemed as if it was about to snap. Rui's eyes shook wildly as he stared at it. This was the only thing that kept him semi-sane, he didn't want it to break.

"It's okay Rui, I'll be back"

He wasn't listening to her words, instead being focused on the string. It was their bond, to think that it had become so thin so quickly physically hurt him. Almost feeling as if the sun was shining down onto his body.

This was the only thing he could do. Rui had no choice but to let the girl leave for as long as she needed to try and restore the bond the two of them had. It was the strongest one he'd had, he wasn't going to allow it to break so easily. 

"I'm going to miss you"

Rui didn't care about any of the other 'family members' saying their goodbye's to her like he normally would. He didn't force-ably shut up or hit anyone for wishing her the best. All being slightly worried about what would happen while she was gone.

[F/n] too was worried about that. She had to go and meet with Muzan, but at the same time she wanted it to be quick so nothing too bad would happen while she was away. Rui was a loose cannon without her there.

"Don't worry..."

Rui tipped his head more upward when he felt her warm hand on his head. Lightly patting the top of it after seeing his face so deep in thought. Her hand lightly picking a few strands of hair, much like when they had first met.

"I'll definitely come back soon"

𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄 𝐈𝐈𝐈 𝐄𝐍𝐃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

374K 32.5K 92
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: โ€ข.ยฐNORMALยฐ.โ€ข (So go read that one first)
2.1M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
1.7M 99.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
750K 20.3K 75
แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฌ แ€œแ€ฐแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€šแ€บแ€แ€„แ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€†แ€›แ€ฌแ€แ€”แ€บแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ฑแ€™แ€šแ€ทแ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€šแ€ทแ€บแ€กแ€แ€ฝแ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ท แ€กแ€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ฏแ€žแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€™แ€šแ€ทแ€บ แ€กแ€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€’แ€ฑแ€ซแ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ซ..... #แ€…แ€แ€บแ€...