MY MARRIED MATE

By DeeTomer

What will happen if your mate is already married and he has no clue about being your mate. This is what happe... More

For all the readers!❤️
NOTE
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
SEQUEL
Update.

25.

1.8K 61 5
By DeeTomer

Gulit, Emptiness, Pure Rage. I am feeling everything. I can't wrap my head around that I am the one who killed my parents. Those filthy, low life killed them just to get me. All my life I believed that their death was an accident not matter how hard and inconveniencing that was. I still believed. Because Alpha Andre told. He was there to save me, he gave me food, a place to stay which now is my home. But here he is, telling that all was made up story.

I sat there letting all this sink in deep in my mind. Those stupid beings not only killed Mom and Dad but now they are threatening Elliot's life.

"Oliver I know we should have told you this before all this things messed up. Turst me I wanted to tell you, but you accepted that lie about their accident that....that I thought it'd be for best not to tell you yet."

Alpha Andre's words seemed to far away as my focus was totally shook. How can he be so...God old people.

I looked at him in the eyes. I have questions far more important than this, I need answers.

"So if they knew about me, why would they send you those pictures? I mean there are some photos of Elliot's and also Nick's."

He hesitated for moment and narrowed his eyes, looking away from me. He didn't answer immediately but I know he is thinking about it.

"We have are suspicious that they might know about Elliot and you.." My eyes widened and my heartbeat raced up..." But we are still not sure. Considering the fact that we still habe no clue who they are aside from hunters. They can be anyone- Rogue, Vampires, Witches,Demons, Werelions any other shifter. Any one could be them."

"So you are saying that my mate's life is also in danger because of me? They are watching him because I was with him. They can harm him to get their hands on me." These words trailed out of my mouth without thinking but eoched in my head. Again and again. I can lose him even if I haven't made him mine.

Alpha Andre took my hands in his, I flinched.  But his warm strong hand kept me grounded.

"You don't have to panic. As I said we are not sure. What we sure is, is that they want you. So keep you distance. Don't do relatively suggestive about him. Keep your gurds up all the time."

"Is that all? I have this feeling there is more. If so please tell me now." Alpha didn't look any comfortable where he was sitting. His uneasiness was a sign for me to understand that there is still some things. May be my heart is not broken enough, may be he hadn't told me worst part of this meeting.

"Why don't we eat something first, huh?"

Is he for serious? How can he possibly think about food? My face may have given my thoughts away because he still sat there. Just then Alpha Andrew and Luna came into the living room. They both sat across us. I know they know that now I know about all this. But they didn't bother to show that they are sorry which is good thing. I'd rather be alone than listening their concern.

"So who is going to tell me?"

Alpha Andrew and Luna looked rather confused but one minute later their expression changed. Alpha Andre must have mindlinked them, good. They were still looking everywhere and thinking while my patience was roling thin. I don't want to snap or yell.

"Oh please, what could worse than my parents death and the reason they are dead? Just tell me. That is why I am here."

"It's worse than that. You have to understand the whole situation first, our next move depends on you decision."

"You are making it sounds like one bad choice and wolves very existence will be damned. And how can you be so sure that it is me who they want?"

Alpha Andrew didn't respond to it but gave me a hard stare same as his father was giving me. Their powers were so strong in the air that it was hard to breathe. Much to my relief Luna rubbed his husband's arm in a soothing way to which he relaxed. But his stare didn't soften.

"You know those photos? With all those creepy and threatening notes?" I nodded, remembering those photos still made me angry..." Well those photos made it clear that it you who they want. We had our doubts in past but their threats made it clear."

"What you mean doubt?"

"At first we thought it was because of Emily. She a human but nobody knows it outside our pack. So we had no clue as to who they were targetting. There are always some small attacks. But when you guys were out of country and that attack happened, something was wrong about that attack. So Marcus did his research. He studied all privous attacks. The thing we noticed first was their pattern of attack."

"Pattern?" I asked Alpha Andrew, he sighed and slumped back in the chair.

"Yes. They attacked on the day before full moon and just after the day full moon. It wasn't hard to think why because obviously during that time our harmones be on high. Which makes it easy to tell the difference between two wolves."

"Why would it...I mean how could it have helped with anything?"

This time Alpha Andre answered.

"Since our pack lives under the shadow, very less people knew about James and Emily. And we are intended to keep it like that. If Emily is a human, full moon's affect on her wil never like it is for James. So it's a pretty easy way to find if she is a wolf or not."

"Yes. Our first suspension was that they were inching their way to Emily. James is the  Beta so it made the situation more bad. But when yesterday we got those messages, we realized how wrong we were. They know about you and the fact that Elliot and Norah are living with us, isn't working in our favor." Alpha Andrew said that with a heavy sigh.

Emily's sweet voice and warm smile crossed my mind. I don't even want to think about what could have happened if Emily was the one they were looking for. She is just too sweet and caring for anything like that. She is the only sister I have. After Drew if I ever had become closer to anyone, is Emily.

"Is that why Emily stopped having breakfast with us?" I asked remembering how she is hardly out of her room.

"Yeah. We can't risk her and her baby's life. We have fly in our pack. We have to keep our guard up untill we find them."

"Wait..so she knows about my parents?.....oh god!!! Did you tell her about Elliot?" My body alarmed at that. I didn't tell her because she is always so excited about that. There is a fairy tale in her mind. And I know she will be upset when she knows, now when she is pregnant, I shouldn't risk it.

"I didn't tell her about Elliot. It's your choice to make but yes she knows about your parents."

"So what should we do now?" I asked him.

"First Marcus is going with Hanna and Drake. That witch's coven, may be they help us. Since witches are always the first to aim. And also the clan of the vampire. Marcus will talk to them and see if they are willing to help."

"Alpha Andrew, do you think they will? Hanna and Drake had made a qutie a impression."

"I guess they will. Our pack is not the only one who is having is this problem. Also this is not only about us, it's about everyone. So either they help us or Hanna and Drake can cry their heart and soul, I won't let them go there."

"What will I do? What you want me to do?"

Alpha Andrew looked hesitant. He didn't meet my eyes which confirms that I am not going to like it. But I waited.

"We less people to worry about. Almost 79 people are going with Marcus. Ever since words got out about Hanna and Drake, kids think they can also find their mates. So Marcus is going to different packs. It will serve two purpose- he will talk about their alliance and if anyone find their mate out there, miraculously may be that pack will consider our current status."

"Okayy. What about me?"

"I think.................." He paused and my heart hammered in my chest for the millionth time today...." I want you to reject Elliot."

It's like someone has poured ice cold water on me, like someone has choked my windpipe, like my heart is in their palm and they squeezed it so hard that all left is skin.

I just stared at him. How can he be so insensitive, so cruel? How can he ask me to reject him when in the first place I haven't even told him what he means to me? How?

"Listen Oliver I know it's hard. Turst me I can't even imagine myself in your shoes but for the sake for of everyone you have to do this. If he stay near you any more, I know you will soon want be close to him. And that we can't afford. If a single person get to know about you two, the whole pack will know. That way you will risk his life. I sure you don't want that." Alpha Andrew's words

But that's not fair.

"And your little moment in morning proves it." My eyes snapped at him. But he wasn't fazed by it. He looked rather serious.

But it still is not fair.

"I can't reject him." I choke out and controlled myself. I don't want to cry, not here...."He doesn't even know he is to me. He is only happiness I have. He is..."

"I know Oliver but you also know that he is married and what about his son?" So what if he is married, so what if he has a son who technically is not. I tired of people saying he is married. If his soul is connected to me then I don't fucking care if he is married or not. I don't fucking care if he has a son or not.

"I am not going to reject him." I said firmly. He may be my Alpha but I am not his slave who do everything he says.

"Even if it meant to put everyone in danger. And think about it he is here just for few weeks then he will leave. What are you gonna do about that?" Alpha Andrew asked, gritting his teeth.

"As you said he is going to leave here soon, I don't see any reson for doing what you asking for. If I have so little time with him, I'll cherish it. So no I am not going to reject him."

"Even if it hurts you to see him with that girl, with his family." This time Luna voiced her thoughts.

"Yes. He is the only one left for me. He could be family bit now he isn't and I accept that. I can't reject the will of Goddess. I can't."

They all didn't look please with my decision but I stood to my decision. But the heat in my eyes wasn't having that. I know I am risking his life, I wanted to cry so much. But I held it in me. No, not now.

Alpha Andrew still wasn't happy but I told him I am not changing my mind. I get thar he has this responsibility of whole pack, so many lifes depend on him. And I am selfish for not thinking about them. Why can't I think about me? This may be the last time I am seeing him so I want to spend as much time with him as possible. Why can't they understand that?

The rest of the day went so slow with that awkwardness in the air, that it was hard to even breath. We stayed there till dinner much my annoyances. Alpha Andrew was awfully quiet-angry for sure. I just hope, he wouldn't kill me in the middle of woods.

_________________________________

Oh my godddddddd!!!!! Thank you so so so much guys for your support. God this is so surreal. Thank you so much for reading, for the votes, for adding this book, for your precious time, FOR FOLLOWING ME😭😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️ thank you. I will work more hard now.

M3 is my first book here and I am so happy and thrilled. I'll try to post early. I wanted to say so much but now I forget all that.

Thank you.🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

460K 13.3K 56
Every pack needs its Alpha and Luna to feel complete, but what if one stubborn Alpha decides he doesn't need a Luna? He is determined never to go out...
8.1M 355K 66
Throughout the whole of Evan's life, he was convinced he was a sinner. Raised by his psychotic brother who was the Alpha of his pack, Evan believes t...
27.4K 1.9K 38
Oliver is an Original thats been hiding out from the human, he's been stuck on earth for a thousand years, but because of his safety, he's been hidin...
304K 11.5K 15
Oliver has never questioned his life or his sexual partners. Known for being a ladies man, Oliver is a popular businessman. Agreeing to take on a new...