A is for Asshole

By watttpaduser2015

Lilliana has been bullied since the day she stepped in to middle school, she never had the courage to stand u... More

Youtube Stars
Friends for Life
The Lunch Celebrity
We Had Chemistry
Shopping Disaster
Making up for it
A Romantic Gesture

A Night on The Beach

21 1 0
By watttpaduser2015

Dedicated to this amazing person over here kissmehard127 💖💖

~Dave's P.O.V~

***Flashback***

"Where are you taking me Dave?" She said, trying to peek under the blindfold.

"Nu-uh-uh no peeking. We're almost there." I say while holding her by her arms from behind.

We walk down the beach a little further until we reach my destination.

"Okay you can take off the blindfold now Lily." I told her and left her arms and put my hands aside.

"Oh my god! Dave this is beautiful! Oh my god, I think I'm crying!" She said as she turns to look at me and hugs me while crying.

"No one has ever done me anything like this before Dave, thank you so much" she said while stuttering and sobbing from all her crying.

I wipe her tears away with my thumbs and caress her cheeks, putting both my hands on each side of her face, and then kissed her on her forehead.

"Come on let's eat, before the food gets cold."

I said, leading her to the path covered in candles and rose snd lily petals on the sand, leading to a table with spaghetti and red wine on it, also with cutlery and plates for two. The table was surrounded by rose and lily petals, and there was a radio on the table too. There was soft music playing, and I took her hand in mine, walking towards the table. The table had roses and lilies in a vase in the middle, also with two candles, one on each side. I took out the chair for her to sit in it then went to sit on my chair.

She looked beautiful, she was wearing a black backless dress and she curled her hair beautifully. She had her black heels in her hand, so she was walking barefoot on the ocean. She had pedicured her toe nails in a color of red, sexy. She had dark red lipstick, and smokey eyes. She was wearing those dazzling diamond earrings and diamond bracelet. I had to admit, she was stunning as hell, and I just couldn't stop staring at those mesmerizing aqua eyes of hers.

"What?" She said giggling.

"You're just so beautiful." I said and she blushed. She looked so cute when she blushed.

"Not as much as you do in a suit and tie" she said and giggled. God, her giggle was the sexiest voice alive.

"I look good huh?" I said while straightening my tie teasingly.

"Don't start getting all cocky." She said and we both laughed.

"So did you like the spaghetti?" I asked her while spinning my fork in it and taking a mouthful of it.

"Yeah it's wonderful. You made it?" She asked.

"Yeah, glad you like it." I said.

We both held up our glasses and clinked them together, downing the whole cup of red wine. I poured more wine.

I then started acting like I was in a commercial, I took a mouthful of spaghetti. I closed my eyes and moaned at the taste of it, admiring it. But then I heard giggling.

"What?" I asked, swelling the last of it.

"You have sauce on your face." She said giggling even more. God if you don't stop making that sexy noise I'm gonna have to do all the naughty things I can think of to you, I groaned just at the thought of it.

I quickly took a napkin and wiped my face.

"You missed a spot, right here." She said and then she leaned in and kissed the corner of my mouth, taking off the sauce left in there. Fuck if you don't stop right this second I'm gonna eat you all out.

Just when I was gonna kiss her fully on the lips, she went back to her seat.

"You're such a tease." I said.

"Oh, oh, oh! Turn up the radio! Now!" She said and I quickly turned up the volume of it.

"Listen!" She said.

"And now for our requested song of the day, Waves by Mr. Probz Robin Schulz Remix."

She opened her eyes and mouth wide open, and squealed.

"Come on let's dance!" She said and grabbed my hand and we finished the last of our red wine and she led me to the coast of the ocean.

I refused at first but did anyways, and we both danced in rhythm and sync. We then danced in the ocean, the salty and fresh water just below us.

My face above the water
My feet can't touch the ground, touch the ground,
And it feels like I can see the sands on the horizon
Everytime you are not around
I'm slowly drifting away, drifting away
Wave after wave
Wave after wave
I'm slowly drifting, drifting away
And it feels like I'm drowning
Pulling against the stream

I sat down on the sand and watched her dance in the ocean freely.

I wish I could make it easy, easy to love me, love me
But still I reach, I find a way, I'm stuck here in between,
I'm looking for the right words to say

I must say, the song perfectly relates to me.

I'm slowly drifting, drifting away
Wave after wave
Wave after wave
I'm slowly drifting, drifting away

I pulled her down next to me, and we both laid down on the sand

And it feels like I'm drowning
Pulling against the stream

The song ended and another one of our other favorite songs was playing, Holy Grail - Justin Timberlake ft. Jay Z.

You take the clothes off my back
And I let you
You'd steal the food right out my mouth
And I'd watch you eat it
I still don't know why
Why I love you so much
Oh

I look at Lilliana, and she looked at me. We both had our eyes locked into each other and then we both lean in and kiss. The kiss was passionate, soft and gentle. It wasn't rough, just sweet. She then laid her face on my chest, and stared at the stars.

I stroke her hair, and brush it behind her ear. The thing I've always wanted to do to her. Her breathing started to get unsteady, and she drifts off to sleep while the sweet music plays. I get up and get a blanket I got just in case. I came and snuggled next to her while pulling the blanket over us, and I watched the angel sleep gracefully.

"I love you" I whisper to her and kiss her forehead, she smiled even though she was asleep and I smiled, knowing I'm probably giving her sweet dreams right now.

And baby
It's amazing I'm in this maze with you
I just can't crack your code
One day you screaming you love me loud
The next day you're so cold
One day you're here, one day you're there, one day you care
You're so unfair sipping from your cup
Till it runneth over, Holy Grail

***End Of Flashback***

"Dave? Dave? Dave!"

I snap out of it and realized we reached our destination.

"Oh sorry, I was just thinking about that night I was telling you about. Those were the good days." I tell her. While pulling the brakes.

"You really do love her don't you?" She tells me.

"You don't know just how much I do." I tell her while sighing and scratching the back of my neck.

"I can tell. From the look in your eyes, the smile on your face when you were thinking about her. The way you look at her. This is true love." She said and she hugged me.

"Please take care of her." She said and pulled away from the hug.

"I will." I said and we both got out the car and into the restaurant Bon Appetite.

"Hello, how may I help you? Table for two?" A waitress approaching us said.

"No, thank you. We just wanted to know if a Lilliana Pascal works here?" I ask her.

"Yes she does, but she didn't come today." The waitress said.

"Oh, okay then thank you." I said and I look at Stacie who was deep in her thoughts.

"If there's only one place in the world that Lilliana goes to for comfort, then I know exactly where it is. Come on follow me, I'm driving." She said leading me out of the restaurant and to the car. I gave her the car keys and we both got in.

I wonder where Lilliana went for comfort...

*******

Oooh a cliffhanger! So did you guys guess who it is? The arms of who would she go to for comfort? And did you guys see the sweet and romantic side of Dave? He's such a sweetheart, I actually wrote this as a fantasy between me and a certain someone ;) Anyways, I'll be posting the next chapter in a while! Later!

Vote, comment, share 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 2.4K 21
Welcome to the life of teen fiction and teen romance be prepared to meet the mind of the younger generation... Well the extreme side anyways ;) Cool...
722K 17.7K 35
Being a teenage loser in school has to be the worst thing for a teenager, right? WRONG!!! Meet Kristine Winchester who is a straight a student, gets...
654 0 19
a/n- I'm not a very good writer and my grammar is terrible just an FYI but on a real note I just want to make this book for the enjoyment of others...
238K 8.4K 35
Jamie is just trying to go through life as easily as he possibly can, but him being gay wasn't entirely helping him at his high school. He used to be...