⊹·ℕ𝔸ℕ𝔹𝔸𝕂𝔸 • 𝕆ℕ𝔼𝕊ℍ𝕆𝕋...

By STRAWBERR3333

⊹OLD⊹· Contains- ⊹×Reader ⊹What if- Scenarios ⊹Fluff ⊹Angst ⊹Yaoi(Maybe) ⊹Platonic Relationship ⊹AU! ⊹Fanart ... More

⊹Musashi×Reader
⊹Elf×Reader
⊹Liang×Reader
⊹Ruka×Reader|1|
⊹Ruka×Reader|2|
⊹Samon×Reader
⊹Qi×Reader
⊹Cities of Colors|1|
⊹Houzuki×Reader
⊹Mao×Reader
⊹Liang×Male!Reader
⊹Cities of Colors|2|
⊹Tsukumo×Reader
⊹What if- Nico's disease is Gender bending
⊹Kokoriki×Reader
⊹Trois×Reader
⊹Seitarou×Reader
⊹Kenshirou×Reader
⊹Kiji×Reader
⊹Honey×Reader
⊹(Y/n)'s Type
⊹What if- It was Satan's monthly visit
⊹What if- It's Satan's monthly visit|2|
⊹Building 5
⊹Liang×Reader
⊹Building 13
⊹Uno×Reader
⊹Rokuriki×Reader
⊹Qi×Reader
⊹ANNOUNCEMENT⊹
⊹Honey×Reader
⊹Fanart⊹
⊹Liang×Reader
⊹Liang×Reader
⊹Shin×Reader
⊹Elf×Reader
⊹THANK YOU⊹
⊹Seitarou×Reader
⊹Jyugo×Reader
⊹Kenshirou×Reader
⊹Jyugo×Reader
⊹Writer Block⊹
⊹Haikyuu!! Special⊹
⊹Mao×Reader
⊹What if- The guards has a group chat
⊹Kenshirou×Reader
⊹ANNOUNCEMENT⊹
⊹Liang×Reader
⊹REQUEST⊹
⊹Kenshirou×Reader|REQUEST
⊹Honey×Reader|REQUEST
GoodBye💖

⊹Mitsuru×Reader

15.8K 155 82
By STRAWBERR3333

[Fetish]

(Y/n) has always worked for nanba but is unknown to many- if not, everyone- except for her parents who also works in nanba and the warden.

"So No.25 only requested a console?" (Y/n) asked the older woman beside her who was molding the case.

"That's just an extra that goes with his request which is an arcade." Kazari replied, still focused on her work.

"Mhh ok... I'll go see dad and see what he's up to."

"You better. Last time you said that, you secretly stalked some inmates to feed your Fetish."

"Collarbones are beautiful, Mother, I don't know how you don't know that. Anyways, see ya." With that, (y/n) disappeared, leaving kazari alone.

The older woman sighed, " An adult acting like a teenage girl, dog, cat and beast. What creature did I raise..."

The short woman skipped in the dark hallways as she was headed towards her father's lab.

It was around noon so it would be easy to spot her because of her flashy (color), (2nd color) lab outfit and pretty face, but thanks to the invisibility cloak her and kazari made, that won't be the case, unless she bumps into someone.

The hallways was flooded with inmates who were escorted with some guards towards the mess hall and she made sure to go as fast as she could to avoid being washed by the sea of inmates which appearantly didn't happen since her attention was someplaces else.

Holy fuck them collarbones...NO (Y/N)! bad! But they're so toned and so touchable- NO! NO GOD ! PLEASE NO! NO!

"I need holy water..." She unknowingly spoke out loud which didn't go unnoticed by some inmates around her.

"Is it just me or there was a female voice just now?"- inmate#1

"Definitely isn't you, you're male after all but yee, I heard it too." - inmate#2

"Probably a ghost." -inmate#3

"Why would a ghost want holy water???" - inmate#2

"To scare off other ghosts? Duh."- inmate#1

"Kiji definitely needs to educate you more. Moron."-inmate#3

"You're one to talk"-inmate#2

(Y/n) silently laughed at their conversation while still avoiding any contact as to not get herself caught.

Finnaly, she arrived at her dad's office, she looked at the warning out side that read; [Do NOT Disturb] so she went in knowing that her dad is probably just napping (or experimenting on humans-), not expecting to see any other soul besides her dad and 'sister'.

Well she should've expected.

"Yo pops." She unenthusiastically said, one hand holding the cloack and the other lazily waved.

"(Y-y/n), bad timing." The said girl looked around and when she saw that it was just her dad and Kaguya, she perked an eyebrow.

"What? Where you reading some nasty books?" She asked and the male didn't say anything, just pushed her in a closet where the cleaning stuff are kept in.

After the door closed, she heard footsteps coming closer to it.
"Is it me or I heard a female voice?"

The voice sounded familiar and she guessed that it must be that loud broadcaster that keeps disturbing her morning.

"Probably Kaguya or your thirst and hunger for skirts must be getting to you." That earned a hearty laugh from the other male and the two continued to chat for awhile while (y/n) was still in the closet.

Now that she thinks about it, she never really saw any supervisors, guards or staff except for the dog supervisor who often comes in the warden's office.

Curiosity was eating her out so she looked through the crack of the door to see what was going on- and to see how the broadcaster looks like.

What a mistake that was.

Collarbones.

That was all she could think of and see.

"God bring me holy water." Like earlier, she unknowingly spoke it out loud but she was sure that they couldn't hear her, it was a thicc door after all.

And like I said before, she should've expected the unexpected because little did she know, The hot broadcaster can hear an ant breath.

"Seriously. Are you sure you're not cheating on kazari? I heard that girl voice again." He asked, looking at the doctor suspiciously.

Okina glared at the door/(y/n) and that scared the poor girl which caused her to tumble backwards. And you already know what happens next.

Loud crashes echoed throughout in and outside the closet (y/n) was in, followed by a surprised scream and thud.

Okina sighed and opened the closet door, completely giving up on hiding her from anyone.

⊹Rewind⊹

Kazari stared at her husband, they're both sitting in Okina's lab discussing about their daughter's fetish.

"Since this prison is full of show off men, we CAN'T reveal her to the whole prison." Kazari started.

"The warden and Hitokoe can know, I trust them. (y/n) shouldn't see the inmates either, she can go out sometimes. After all...her fetish." Okina deadpanned at (y/n)'s weird fetishes. First was a hand fetish, then jaw and then she upgraded- or downgraded?- to collarbones.

"I agree but like you said...her fetish....and do you see how that loudmouth Mitsuru show off his bare chest? (Y/n) would definitely fall for him in just one glance."

"We shall not allow her to fall for someone like him!" The old man stood up, doing a determined pose and Kazari copying him shortly.

"Or anyone for that matter!"

Unknown to them, a half awake woman heard them. Too bad her one braincell couldn't keep that memory forever.

⊹Present⊹

"Bare chest, collarbone, loudmouth... So this is that Mitsuru guy?" She mumbled to herself while the two men stared at her dizzy form.

Suddenly, she perked up, surprising Mitsuru only, Okina already knew what storm is coming so he just covered his ears which confused Mitsuru even more.
"OMG! YOU'RE THAT GUY MOM AND DAD DOESN'T WANT ME TO SEE BECASUE YOU HAVE A HOT COLLARBONE!" Here comes the destructive storm. Fangirling.

Before she could scream any more nonsense, Her dad stuffed her mouth with a handkerchief (don't worry, it's clean)

"Mitsuru." Okina sternly said, giving the younger male a death glare.

"I know you must have lots of question. Long story short, she's my daughter who got fetishes that you don't wanna know." No one could ever imagine this but Mitsuru just stayed quite- and confused.

"Also, no need to tell the warden about her. (Y/n) works here too and Momoko already knows." He said before picking up the nosebleeding, passed out girl.

"If you tell anyone about her, you best know that kazari well make a robot out of you and I will dissect you, add your organs to my collection." With one last death glare, he went inside the emergency room and slammed it close, Mitsuru still quite and trying to process what just happened.

"Ok so lemme get this straight. You got a daughter who worked here for 3 years and only 3 people knew. She has weird fetishes so that's why you didn't let her out much?" While (y/n) was unconscious, Okina took this opportunity to explain this whole situation to Mitsuru.

"mhm. It was (Y/n)'s decision too, mostly because she's an akward person...I swear she was just like Kazari."

Mitsuru continued to ask more questions, surprisingly very calm and not being loud for once- which honestly freaked Okina out- until they hear (y/n) stirring on the bed.

She rose up from the dead- I mean from her bed and looked around, her eyes landing on Mitsuru.

"Yo." He greeted Casually with one hand waving at her.

(Y/n) looked her dad confused and he sighed.

"Well because of your loud ass, he now knows. I'm thinking of telling the whole prison about you aswell, after all, now that Mitsuru knows I'm sure he can't keep this a secret and will accidentally or maybe purposely blurt this out." Okina glared for the nth time at Mitsuru who just akwardly sweat dropped, trying to ignore the old man's ice cold glare.

"UHm ok...." Was all (y/n) could say.

her voice is so cuteee!!!! -Mitsuru

HOLY FUCK! (Y/N)! JUST LOOK ANYWHERE BUT HIS CHEST! SiR!, plEaSe cOvEr yoUr sMexY coLlaRbOne! -(y/n)

The woman stood up from the bed ignoring her thoughts and racing heart and held a hand out for Mitsuru.

"Sorry for the uhm....akward intro...? My name's Otogi (y/n), Nice to meet you." Mitsuru just looked at her hand and hesitantly shook it.

A GIRL'S HAND! SO PRECIOUS!!! -Mitsuru

"Hitokoe Mitsuru, you can call me Mitsu-chan or your future husb-" He got cut off by a smack on the head by Okina

⊹Extra⊹

"Remember when your parents hid you from the nanba beasts?" Currently, (y/n) and mitsuru have both their day off and decided to chill instead of going on another date- well technically they're on a home date

"Ugh yeah. Because of this damn fetish." She said, her focus was on the TV as she ate popcorn.

"You sure it's just because of your fetish?" He grabbed a hand full of popcorn from the bowl you're holding.

"I remember my parents having a convo about you... Something about; I'll fall for you in just one glance, because ya know, you got what I crave for, so they kept me a secret." Mitsuru looked down at his girlfriend amused.

"Aaaand did you fall for me in just one glance?" He smirked.

She smirked back and averted her eyes to him.
"How can I not when you literally show off your collarbone like that."

"I'm glad you have that fetish."

"If only you know how much I suffer everyday."

⊱⋅ ────⋅⊰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305 24 11
Ships include Seitarou x Hajime Uno x Jyugo Upa x Nico Kiji x Ruka Honey x Trois Rock x liang Samon x Rokuriki I will update as soon as I can! Or a...
678K 17.5K 200
the untamed x reader oneshots ' I attempt to write one shots for you guys ' the untamed / mdzs x reader oneshots o. started june 25t...
134K 2.8K 40
"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞." "𝐎𝐡 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡." »»...
46.8K 911 20
A notorious gangster winds up in Nanba prison. However this prisoner is the first ever female prisoner in Nanba prison. Each time she was sent to a...