My Mafia Mate || Omegaverse |...

By rivaiieren

Omegaverse x Smut Mafia! Tall! Dominant! Levi x Submissive! Short! Eren 6 years ago, when Eren had his first... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1: The Past (Part I)
Chapter 1: The Past (Part II)
Chapter 1: The Past (Part III)
Not an update
Chapter 3: "Papa"
Chapter 3: "Lemon🍋" (Part II)
Chapter 4: "Levi's Terrible Past"
Chapter 5: "Female Eren?"
☔Not an update☔
HAPPY NEW YEAR!🎉✨🎊
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6:"ƑҽʍąӀҽ Ɛɾҽղ?"(ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ)
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7:"ƑҽʍąӀҽ Ɛɾҽղ?"(ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪɪ)
Author's Note

Chapter 2: "The time we meet again"

11.5K 218 103
By rivaiieren

I know it's been a bit too long but no more talking and just jump right into it!
There is a blood/gore scene in this chapter so.....WARNING!⚠
_________________________________________

~• At Levi's Mansion •~

(3rd Person PoV)

Levi called his secretary, Historia Reiss(omega), to come his place immediately. Once she arrived, she was ordered to gather information about the person named Eren Jaeger. While the searching is still ongoing, Levi was sitting on the couch in his living room drinking his tea.

A tall blonde man with bushy eyebrows, Erwin Smith(alpha) came in. Levi groaned in annoyance. "Why are you here, Eyebrows?" The blonde man shrugged. "Don't ask me, ask her." He pointed his thumb at the back of his shoulders, there was a woman hiding from his back, Hange Zoe(beta). She had a brown messy hair and she wears glasses. "Levi!!!" She ran towards him to hug him. Before she could reach out to him, she stopped midway when Levi picked up his pistol from his back and aimed it on her forehead. "I won't hesitate to pull the trigger if you come near me." Levi growled. Erwin let out a chuckle. "Aww come on, Levi. It's not like i haven't been taking a bath for ages." She frowned. Levi threw his pistol at her and it quickly hit her on the face. She groaned in pain as the Erwin laughed. Levi stood up from the couch and walked away and was followed by the two. "What do you want, Four-eyes?" Levi said as they were walking on the hallways heading to the elevator. "Nothing really, i just came here because i heard that you finally found your mate so i took Erwin with me." Hange grinned while wrapping her arm around Levi's shoulder. "Then you should have stayed away if you have nothing better to do in here." Levi grunted. They went inside the elevator and pushed the button down to the lower level.

"Levi, Lady Kuchel just called and she said that she 'll be coming back here from a vacation on Germany." Erwin stated. "Why is that?" The raven asked. "Hange told her about your mate." Levi grunted. "She should be resting there for atleast a month. Why did she called you, it should be me first." Levi coldly said as Hange laughed. "Hahahaha of course it shouldn't be you because you would cancel all flights."

When the elevator opened, they walked towards a room across the hallways. Two armed guys were standing beside the door, guarding the room. Levi opened the code and the door opened revealing a man that was all tied up in the chair with a blindfold inside an empty room.

BLOODY/GORE WARNING

When the three of them went inside, Erwin locked the door as Levi wore his gloves, apron, and mask while Hange prepared some things and putting them on the tray. "Is someone there? Who are you?" The man asked getting terrified. "Hihihi we are your nightmare." Hange chuckled. "Who sent me here?" He asked. Levi picked up a wire cutter and aligned it onto the man's fingernail. "Tell me, where is he?" Levi asked. "W-What are you talking about?" The man was confused until Erwin removed the blindfold and showed him the picture of a horse-face looking man, Jean Kirschtein, the 2nd's most dangerous Mafia in whole country of Japan (Levi is the 1st🙃). "As far as we know, you are one of his men and the last thing we saw about him is that he is with you on an airport, but we lost track of him." The terrified man gasped. "I.. I d-don't know." He stuttered. Levi narrowed his eyes. "Ahhhhhh!!!" The man screamed in agony when his fingernail was getting ripped open by the wire cutter. "I'll ask you again, where is he?" He sternly asked. "I-I told you i don't kn-Aaaahhhhh!!!" The man screamed again, getting his nails ripped open one-by-one. Beads of sweat were all over his face as blood is trickling on his fingers. Hange creeped on his back and pointed a sharp knife on his neck. "Let's see, if you'll be a good boy and tell us the truth we will let you go." Hange grinned creepily. "I'm telling the truth! I swear! I don't know!" The man cried. "How pathetic." Levi said as he thrust the cutter to the man's left eye. The man cried in pain, "Aaaahhhh!!!! It hurts! It's hurts!" Levi pulled the cutter with his eyeball pulled along in it. Blood splattering and drooling down his eye. "I'll ask you one more time." Levi picked up a surgical scissor and showed him the picture again. "Where is he?" The man shaked his head. "I don't know! He never said anything of where he would go." The man said. "No no no no please! Stop! AAGHH!!!" The man cried in pain and agony when Levi cut his tongue off. "You're no use." Levi coldly said as Hange finally sliced his throat making the blood splatter all over the floor. Levi took off his now bloody apron, gloves, and mask and throws it in the bucket. "Tch!" Levi hissed as they went outside the room and left the dead body on it's spot then Erwin gave him a sanitizer. "Dispose the body and sell it to the cannibals." Levi ordered his men as he walked away followed by his accompanies.
(Now that was random🙃)

~•~

The three of them went inside their private room that was across the hallways. Levi sat on the couch while Erwin and Hange drinks wine. "Want some?" Erwin asked. "You know me." Levi coldly said. Suddenly, a knock came from the other side of the door. "Boss! I got loads of documents and information about Eren Jaeger." Historia said. Erwin opened the door then Historia went in to give Levi the folder. He took it from her grasp. "You're dismissed." Historia bowed and walked away. Levi opened the folder and read all of the information about the brunette. "Oooh it's him! This is the person i saw back in the train! It was a few years ago HAHA!" Hange laughed as Levi kept staring onto Eren's oceanic eyes. "He's quite pretty." Erwin said then Levi growled at him. "Didn't mean to hit on him." Erwin shrugged as he drinks his wine. Levi looked through the other files and saw nothing about Eren's relatives so he called Historia. "I said everything about him, not just him." He sternly said. "I'm so sorry, Boss! I forgot to give it to you. I'll bring it there right away!" Historia said then Levi hung up the phone call. "Are you talking about his relatives?" Erwin asked raising his eyebrow. "I saw him with a kid on the café." Levi said. "Ohohoho Sounds interesting, it might be your kid." Hange squealed. "Shut up." Levi hissed as they were waiting for Historia to come back. Historia came back again with another folder and gave it to Levi. "Sorry, i forgot to take this from Ymir." She apologized as she nervously chuckled. "Next time, do your work first before your lovey-dovey moments with her." Historia understood and bowed then she walked away. Levi had never ever felt so happy until after he looked onto the files inside the folder and found out that Eri is his son. Levi can't help but form a smile into his lips , a smile that only his mother can see.
His heart beats so fast of just wanting to see his child. "Woah! I've never seen you smile before...." Erwin and Hange both chuckled. "Shut up you two." Levi went back to his cold face, but as the inside of himself is so excited and cheered up. 'I finally found you. Eren.'

~• The next day / Saturday •~

(Levi's PoV)

"Boss! We found a trace of Eren Jaeger and he is at the department store of the mall along with a kid." Historia said then i got really really excited. "I'll go there right away." I head towards the doorway when a maid, Petra (omega), reached out to me. "Sir, Lady Kuchel's bedroom is now all clean and tidy than before." She said. "Tell Erwin to accompany her when she arrives." I said sternly then she bowed. "Understood." And with that said, i left her and walked outside, heading to my parked car and drove away to the mall.

It's been a few years since we've first met, i miss him, i miss his scent. For all these years, why did he left me? Does he think of me as a bad guy? What about the thing we did that night? Was it just because of his heat? How unfair.

After a few minutes of driving, i parked my car on the parking lot and went inside the department store. While i was walking around, i can smell a faint scent of chocolate and tea coming inside my nostrils from across the clothing area. I went straight ahead to where the smell came from and found the small undercut-raven kid standing beside a clothing rack. My eyes widened as i confirmed that it is Eri, my son. But Eren is nowhere to be seen so i took my chance to talk to him. "Eri." He turned around and gasped. "Oh! It's Mr. Same-hair man. Konnichiwa!" (Hello= konnichiwa). He waved his hand at me as i kneeled down and hugged him tight. He hugged me back and i can feel the warm feeling inside my throbbing heart, i let out a tear and quickly wiped it off. As i pulled back, i cupped his cheeks and smiled at him. "I'm so happy to see you." I said as he giggled. "Eri is happy to see you too. What's your name?" He seems to be talking in 3rd Person, he's still learning after all. "Levi Ackerman. I'm your father." He tilted his head a little bit. "Eh? Papa? But Momma said Eri has no Papa." He keeps showing me his adorable smile. "I'm saying the truth, Eri. I'm your Papa." I ruffled his hair. "See? We have the same hair and we're both handsome." He giggled. "Okay!" I stood up. "Where's Eren?" I asked as i pat his head. Suddenly a familar scent of tea came to my nostrils. "Eri? Eri i told you not to-...." A brunette came to Eri, but then he stopped when he saw me and was cut off by his own gasp, widening his eyes in terror as fear surrounded him. "Momma, look! This is Mr. Levi Ackerman. It's Papa Levi! Papa is with me!" Eri said as Eren slowly stepped back as if he saw a monster standing in front of him. "Eren." I grabbed him and hugged him tight. "Eren, i miss you so much. Where were you these past few years? I've been looking everywhere for you." Eren is dumbfounded, but then he pushed me away, he took Eri's hand and walked away. "Wait! Eren! Don't ignore me!" I grabbed his hand. "Please, stay away from us." He stuggled his hand to let go from my grasp. "Why? Did i do something wrong? Eren, tell me." They kept walking away when Eri imterrupted. "Momma, is something wrong?" Eri frowned. "No sweetie, let's go." Eri lets go of Eren's hand and went to hold mine. "But Momma, what about Papa?" I can feel his hands gripping onto mine as if he doesn't want to let go. "Eren, just let me have a moment with my child. I want to be with my son." Eri hugged my leg. "Eri wants to be with Papa too." He said as he stared at Eren with pleading eyes. I can feel Eren hesitating when he looked away and deeply sighed. "Alright... but just for today." Eri jumped in excitement. "Yay! Eri's gonna be with Papa today!" I picked him up and carried him onto my arms then he wraps his arms around my neck. "Papa, let's go have lunch, Eri is hungry." I chuckled. Damn i chuckled, Mother is the only one who can hear and see me chuckle. "What is your favourite food?" Eri beamed in happiness. "Sushi!" I smiled. Wow i kept smiling. The three of us went to the most expensive Sushi restaurant. "I heard that that their sushis here are very delicious." Before we could enter, Eren quickly grabbed my hand. "Wait." He gasped at the sudden realization and quickly pulled his hand away from mine. "Isn't this place a little bit too expensive." He looked away trying to hide his blush, but it has already been seen by me. "Don't worry, it'll be my treat." He blushed even more when i held his hand then i smiled at him.

While we were eating, everytime i look at Eren, he just kept ignoring my gaze as if i was only a stranger to him. After lunch, i help them buy new clothes for Eri and i'm the one who payed for it while Eren narrowed his brows at me. I admit, he's kinda cute when he's mad. Eri had a fun time with me and i'm happy for that. Hours passed by until nightime, Eri already fell asleep in my arms because of exhaustion. "I'll drive you home." I said. "No, we'll just get a taxi, you've done enough." I ignored what he said and grabbed his hand then i took him to the parking lot. I put Eri on the backseat, then i put the shopping bags inside the back of the car. I opened the car door for Eren to get in, he gave in and sighed, getting in the car. Then i went to the opposite and get in the driver's seat, turning on the engine and started driving.

A few minutes of silence had passed, and i wanted to talk to him. I took a quick glance at Eren and he's looking down watching his hands trembling in fear on his lap. I held his trembling hands with my right hand but he avoided my grasp and looked away. I sighed, i parked the car on the side of the road. "Eren-..." "How did you find us." Eren cut me off as i leaned closer to him. "That doesn't matter anymore." He looked away and frowned. "Leave us alone." I held his shoulders. "Eren, after 6 years all you want to say is to leave you alone? Eren you're the one who left me alone." I caressed his cheeks. "You didn't show up for 6 years, i've missed you, i miss you so damn much." Eren didn't said a word when i hugged him and instead his breathing got a little bit faster. "Eren, talk to me." He tried pushing me away using his shaking hands. "Levi..." He gripped his hands on my shirt. "I... i don't want to... be with you." He looked down avoiding my gaze. "Why? Is there something you don't want about me? Tell me." He kept pushing me away as i tightly held him in my arms. "Let go of me." He started struggling to let go from my grasp. I let out my pheromones to calm him down, then he finally calmed down just a little bit. "No, i won't let you go. I just had you right now and i won't let you leave me again." He shaked his head. "Levi, just please... leave me alone... i don't want to be with a Mafia like you. I... i don't like you." That broke my heart when he said the last words, but i can't just let it be. I've been searching for him for 6 years and at that time turns out we had a child. "Please... stay away from us. You're dangerous. 6 years ago, after a day we first met, i saw a picture of a chopped off body of a dead man on your phone. Up until now i still can't forget that bloody figure in my mind." My eyes widened as i recalled the past of those weird texts that wasn't mine and realized that it was his. "Eren, it was that person that tried to rape you. That suits him and i did that so he won't try to rape you again." Tears started on his eyes and trickled down. "I'm scared of you, Levi. I'm scared of what might happen to me. Even if you're my mate i still ran away... because i'm scared." He cried. Just seeing him cry tears my heart so bad. "Just because i'm a Mafia doesn't mean i'll harm you. Eren, i promise i will never do anything bad to you. I will never let anyone hurt you. I'll protect you no matter what." I said trying to lower my voice because of Eri sleeping on the back. I hugged him tightly. He hesitated to hug me back, but he did anyways in after a few seconds. "Levi, i'm sorry." He sobbed. I wiped his tears and caressed his cheeks. "Eren, let's start over, like a family." I smiled at him as he blushed. "Koishiteru, Eren." His eyes widened and blushed even more. (Koishiteru - 'I love you'- (For the person you want to spend the rest of your life with.) Aishiteru is also 'I love you' but in a more serious relationship.) (I hope that doesn't confused y'all.🙃)

I lift up his chin and leaned closer to him until our lips touched, brushing each other's lips. He didn't respond for a few seconds, but soon he moved his lips. We closed our eyes, passionately kissing as i felt his arms slowly wrapping around my neck. I wrapped my arms around his waist as i deepen our kiss, lightly biting his bottom lip, but he didn't respond and instead he pulled away. "I... I need to go home." He said as he looked away, instantly blushing. I kissed his lips one more time and then i continued driving to his house.

When we arrived, i picked up Eri while Eren picked all of the shopping bags and headed towards the doorway opening the door. "We're home." He came inside first then soon gestured me to come in. "Oh Eren, glad you came back safely. Where's-..." The woman with brown hair was cut off when she saw me came in while carrying Eri. She gasped when she examined me and Eri. "Are you his... father?" She asked as she slowly walked towards me and i nodded. "I'm gonna take Eri to my room." Eren said as he picked up Eri from my arms and went upstairs to his room. I was met with a stare from a brown-haired man that was sitting on the sofa. "Please have a sit with us. We want to get to know you." The woman said smiling as she pulled my hand and sat me down on the sofa opposite to where she sat down beside the man that was wearing a round-shaped glasses. "I'm Carla Jaeger, Eren's mother, and this is my husband, Grisha." She said, but i already knew that. "What's your name, Dear?"

(3rd Person PoV)

Eren put his sleeping child to his bed then went downstairs, but he stopped when he heard his parents talking to Levi so he hid beside the wall and he eavesdropped. "Levi... Levi Ackerman." Levi said in a calming tone. "Ackerman...? I've heard about that name. As what i've heard... Ackermans are the most dangerous Mafias in the whole country of Japan." Grisha said as Levi bit his lip. "It is true." The ravenette admitted. "How many years have you been running that business?" Grisha asked. "10 years." Levi answered as Eren felt somehow, scared. "Mr. Ackerman i'm afraid you cannot court my son...." Grisha said then Levi gasped. "W-why?" Levi asked feeling nervous as Eren widened his eyes a bit. Carla only laughed. "Oh Dear, don't scare him like that." She playfully slapped his husband's arm. "What he means is that we hope you can wait for Eren to fully trust you." She said then Levi released a sighed in relief. "I will. I'll always protect him and our child. I will care for them and always love them." Levi reassured as Eren felt his heart beating fast because of what his mate said. He blushed at the thought of him and Levi being always together. "We accept you as what you are Mr. Ackerman. We trust you... because you are his mate." Carla said as she smiled. "Please, just call me Levi. Well, i have to go now." Levi stood up. "Oh, you can stay here for the night and sleep with Eren." Levi shaked his head. "My mother is waiting for me at home." Carla just smiled. "Alright then." And with that, Eren went upstairs then towards his room, walking to the balcony to get some fresh air.

Suddenly, he felt strong arms wrapped around his waist. He already knew it was Levi. The ravenette sniffed the brunette's neck. "I'll be going now don't you want to give me a goodbye kiss?" Levi planted kisses all over Eren's neck. "T-That tickles." Eren chuckled. "I haven't marked this neck for a long time. Levi licked his neck. "Can i?" He asked as Eren hesitated for a while, but soon didn't said a word and instead he unbottoned the upper part of his shirt and slid it off a little bit, making his neck exposed. Eren leaned his head onto Levi's shoulder. Levi continued licking Eren's neck as he let out a soft moan. "Ahh..." He moved his left hand towards the raven's hair, stroking them, while his right hand was intertwined with Levi's hand. "Ngh..." He moaned when he felt a sharp pain on his neck. Levi's teeth is sinking deep onto the brunette's skin as blood trickle down from the mark. Levi pulled away and licked the blood along with the mark until Eren's trembling knees gave in, making Levi quickly catch him in his arms. He picked up Eren and carried him to his bed, putting him gently on the clean sheets beside Eri. "You're tired so you should go to sleep now." Levi kneeled down and kissed Eren on the lips then he kissed Eri on the forehead. "Our child just has the same eyes as you. It's so beautiful." Eren smiled a bit as he felt his heart beating fast again. "I'll be going now, Love. I love you." Levi said, but Eren didn't said a word and Levi understands that the brunette still have doubts about him. He kissed Eren one more time then finally stood up and walked away, closing the door without a loud noise.

He said a goodbye to Eren's parents and head back home.

~• At the Mansion •~

When he arrived at the mansion, a short woman with long black hair that had the same height as Eren, ran towards the raven and hugged him tightly. "Sweetie i've been waiting here for so long!" She whined as Levi only hugged her back. This is Kuchel Ackerman, an omega and Levi's mother. "It's not that long, Mother. Besides, Erwin told me that you came here 5 hours ago." Kuchel pouted, but soon changed into a wide smile. "So? How is my son's mate? Did you two get along?" She asked. "We got along... just a little bit." Levi said then Kuchel pouted again. "Ehh? Why is that?" Levi bit his lip. "Don't worry about it, Mother. We'll be together soon." Kuchel laughed. "Make sure of that, Dear because i wanted to be with my grandson." She said as Levi stared at her. "Did Shittyglasses tell you? Like always?" He asked and his mother happily nodded. "Just like always and! That is good news. Because i'm gonna be a grandmother. And another Ackerman bloodline has been born." Levi chuckled. "Well, my grandson will know about me tomorrow so it means that you have to visit them here at exactly tomorrow, alright! No delays!" She said as she points her finger right in front of his son's face. "Alright alright." Levi agreed. "I need to take you to your room Mother." He said as he patted his mother's head. "Hey! I'm not the kid here! You should go to your room too because you went out with your mate and child!" Kuchel pouted as Levi laughed. "Mother, i'll be busy tonight. You should be the one resting here because you came here from a long-time travel."

While walking on the hallways, Levi felt someone was staring at them from behind, but he already knew who it was. "Oi Shittyglasses, come out there or i'm gonna kill you." Levi sternly said as a loud cackle appeared from the other end of the hallway. Hange finally showed up while laughing and ran towards Kuchel. "Lady Kuchel! You're finally here!" Hange hugged her then Kuchel hugged back. "I missed you!!" Hange screamed in ecstasy as Kuchel chuckled. "I missed you too, Dear." Levi sighed. "Mother, i have to go now." He kissed his mother on the forehead. "To where?" Kuchel pouted. "Don't worry Lady Kuchel! He's just going to do some of his work." Hange reassured. "Alright then, take care." Kuchel smiled. "Take good care of her, Shittyglasses." Levi said as he walked away. "Promise!" She shouted, saluting her fist right on her chest. "In the meantime, we can do something fun tonight!" Hange cheered as Kuchel squealed. "Alright!"

_________________________________________
Alright boi that is hella LONG.

Been a while😅

Chapter 3 is just ahead of this! No worries!🙃
Hihihihihi....

Out..

-RivaiiEren🍑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 442 31
Explore and Experience ~love~ With the Tsukiuta characters~ Hi guys, I'll mark it as complete for now cuz I have been inactive for a v...
1.3K 91 30
Eren Yeager freed himself from his abusive father. In doing so he nacame a true alpha. Now he is with his once infamous beta pack where he has found...
31.7K 981 32
Eren Yeager is a 17 year old Omega who lives with his Mum, Carla. They have been struggling with money due to Eren's Dad, Grisha, who left after year...
214K 9.5K 26
Yes, I am Levi Ackerman. A Mafia boss. People feared me from the moment they hear my name. Whoever messes up with me will meet their death. I am stro...