Cars: The Adventure with Huma...

By dong3474

One day, three siblings, Kevin, Robin and Lena, cleared a warehouse, then three guys find a mysterious stone... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Dinoco 400 and meeting Lightning McQueen(Remake)
Chapter 2: Life is a Highway (Remake)
Chapter 3: Route 66
Chapter 4: Radiator Springs
Chapter 5: Fix the Road
Chapter 6: Customers and...
Chapter 7: Race Against Doc
Chapter 8: New Road and Turn Right go to Left
Chapter 9: Back to Work
Chapter 10: Tractor Tipping and Backwards Driving
Chapter 11: Doc's Old Garage
Chapter 12: Drive and Route 66's Past
Chapter 13: Doc's Secret
Chapter 14: The New Customer
Chapter 15: Life Could be a Dream and...
Chapter 16: Los Angeles
Chapter 17: Home
Chapter 18: Unknown Conspiracy
Chapter 19: Mater's Plays
Chapter 20: Wheel Well Motel
Chapter 21: Going to Japan
Chapter 22: World Grand Prix Opening Ceremony
Chapter 23: Mysterious Situations
Chapter 24: Tokyo Race Begins and Unexpected Accidents(Remake)
Chapter 25: Lost Puzzle Pieces
Chapter 26: The Labyrinth of Wandering
Chapter 27: Bonjour, Paris!
Chapter 28: Ciao, Italy!
Chapter 29: Operation Begins, and Second Race
Chapter 30: Gorgeous and Cruel Party
Chapter 31: Mission Failure
Chapter 32: Tears of London
Chapter 33: Final Grand Prix
Chapter 35: Threatening flowers and pollen
Chapter 36: Robin's Reasoning
Chapter 36.5: British Knighthood
Chapter 37: Back to Home
Chapter 38: Radiator Springs Grand Prix
Chapter 38.5: Special Vacation
Chapter 39: Going on Vacation
Chapter 40: Welcome to Propwash Junction
Chapter 41: Midnight Bustle
Chapter 42: Qualifying Trial
Chapter 43: Sudden Announcement
10K reads!
Chapter 44: Training with Skipper
Chapter 45: Meeting the Racers

Chapter 34: Unexpected Trap

926 9 1
By dong3474

-Outside Big Ben-

Finn slips into Big Ben through the front door, and Holley and Cross fly through the sky.

-airport-

And finally at the airport, Siddeley landed in London. And Lena and Rod go down quickly. "Where are they?" Lena asks. Then Rod sent a locator on the hood to find out where they were. "They are there. Come on!" Then Rod opens the door and picks her up.

"Be careful, guys." Siddeley wishes them good luck. "Thank you, Siddeley." Lena opens the window, thanks to him and leaves. Then his face turned red with a smile. "Anytime, cutie." (Writer: He so cute! 😍)

-Entrance to Grand Prix-

And when Robin puts the barricades in front of the British police and the entrance in front, Robin puts his speed up further, he steps on the back of the board and jumps between the sides of the entrance! And the British police and spectators were surprised to see the situation. Then land safely and hurry to the pit.

-Pit-

And as Robin turned around and quickly went to Lightning's pit, other racers' pit crews were upset.

"Hey, it's Robin!" Mater sees first. And Robin said, "Everybody get out! Get out here! Get out of this pit right now!" Stop the jetboard and let them know. And when the rest of the friends in town are here, "Wait, why are you here, guys?" Robin was embarrassed.

"We're here because of you, Robin." Sally says. "Is everything okay?" Flo asks.

"I don't have time to talk right now! There's a bomb here! Everyone get out now!" Let Robin know, "A bomb?!" "Huh?" "Woah." Everyone gasped.

"Robin!" Finn speaks by communication at this time.

"Finn!"

-road-

"Robin, listen to me. The bomb is on you! They knew you'd try to help McQueen. When we were knocked out they planted it in your belt!" Finn drives Holley and Cross, explaining that Robin's appearance in the side view mirror has a bomb in the red light on the belt,

-Pit-

When Robin quickly checks his belt, a bomb is really installed! (Writer: (gasped) 😱)

And Robin looks at the Allinol container, "Oh no..."

"Robin! There you are!" At this time,

Lightning comes to pit when Robin is in pit.

Robin: Stop right there!

Lightning: Oh man, I've been so worried about you!

At this time, Zundapp has a transmitter in a luxury box next to it, and there is a detonation switch connected to it, the moment he tries to press the switch,

Robin: Don't come any closer!

Lightning: Are you okay? Where's Lena?

"No, I don't have time to explain now! And stay away from me!" Then Robin runs the jetboard and runs away quickly.

Lightning: No, wait! WAIT!

At this point, Zundapp was irritated when he ran away, and on TV,

Brent (TV): Hold everything. A human has just raced onto the track!

"ROBIN, WAIT!" Then Lightning chases him quickly.

-Announcer room-

David: He's Robin Starlight, a human, and Lightning's vice crew chief, suddenly drives on the track.

Brent: Wait, wait! Lightning McQueen is chasing him!

-track-

"Robin, wait!" Lightning exclaims. "Stay back! If you get close to me, you gonna get hurt real bad!" Robin runs away as Lightning chases.

"What are you talking about? And why are you running away? Please stop!" Lightning shouts.

And the Queen and the nobles are confused by the situation.

-VIP seat-

Brent (TV): And McQueen seems to be having a conversation with the human!

Darrell (TV): I don't know who that human is, Brent. But I'll tell you what, he's really good at the first race.

And Zundapp giggles when watching TV.

-track-

And when Robin sees the other racers Jeff, Lewis, and Carla in front, he inevitably overtakes them. And they were embarrassed if Robin quickly passed.

Lewis: Is that... Robin?

Jeff: I saw it too!

Carla: Oh my god!

"Robin, what is the reason?! Tell me right now!" And Lightning is persistently chasing Robin. And with Raoul, Max, Rip, and Shu in front, Robin overtakes them.

Raoul: C'est une surprise!

Max: Ahh!!!

Rip: Huh? Something passed like a rocket!

Shu: Aitsu wa... Robin?!

"Sorry! But I can't tell you right now!" Robin said. And when the racer in front has Nigel and Miguel, they overtake again.

Nigel: What the!?

Miguel: ¡Dios! Maena!

-road-

Darrell (TV): Unbelievable! Human have already going to the top!

"Huh?" Lena watches TV on navigation. "What is it?" Rod asks Lena. "He's running on the track!" Lena answers. "What? Oh crap!" Then Rod speeds up.

-track-

And as Francesco races and Robin suddenly overtakes, "What is happening?! It's a bad dream!" He was embarrassed.

And Lightning is getting closer,

-VIP seat-

"Almost there..." Zundapp tries to hit the switch when the opportunity comes.

-track-

When Robin saw the wall of tires, he said, "Computer. Booster on!" "Requested acknowledged." Then, as the sparks burst from the jets on the board, the speed became even faster, smashing the walls and going on the road!

-VIP seat-

And when the switch was pressed, "Out of range" says, and Zundapp gets mad keeps pressing the switch. And at this time, he has seen Holley and Cross outside the window, and when they pull out the gun, he is afraid, breaks the window, lands on a balloon, and quickly runs away.

Gremlin: The Professor's on the run!

Pacer: Someone's gotta get McQueen!

Trunkov: Get McQueen!!!

Lemon heads chase Lightning as a job.

-Street-

"Holley, Cross! I'll get Zundapp, you help Robin!" Finn instructs them. "Got it!" "Roger that!"

-track-

Francesco races, Holley and Cross fly ahead, "WHAT IS HAPPENING ?!" He panics. (Writer: 🤣)

-London Bridge-

At this time, as the professor passed by at London Bridge, a battleship was waiting in front!

Battleship: Hurry, Professor!

And at this time, Finn almost caught up with the jump at the London Bridge. And when he shoots the cable, and finally caught. And he keeps pulling him away. "Do you really think I'm going to let you float away, Professor?!"

But strangely, when the professor suddenly moved forward, Finn tried to resist,

It turns out that the battleship pulled out a huge magnet! And even if it was influenced by magnetism, Finn had a gun attached to the magnet while he was preparing the gun, and the professor's outer glasses and Finn's missiles were all stuck. And the battleship pulls out the missile and aims at Finn!

They can get out of this sudden situation?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 186 32
In a world where the towns are peopled with cars, and even the bugs are mini motors, two young ambitious racing cars called Lightning McQueen and Mad...
91.6K 1.2K 18
A/N: this is a redo and redone version of my 'Cars' book from my other account, so there will be some added images and some more information and othe...
113K 5.2K 22
Female reader as always! Doing this because I've always loved McQueen as a CHARACTER. NOT AS A CAR. Thats why I'm making him HUMAN. McQueen is a rac...
72.4K 1.2K 19
Chloe is a 9 year old girl in Creek of Angels Orphanage. Her parents died when she was only a baby. The crazy guard of the orphanage, Mrs Nelson, abu...