you're perfect!! | nekoma x...

Autorstwa kazuhsushi

[ hiatus ] ❝they call her the angel manager of nekoma...so she's perfect alright...❞ Desperate for a boyfrien... Więcej

chap. 1 || gym
chap. 2 || club
chap. 3 || offer
chap. 4 || welcome
chap. 5 || karasuno
chap. 6 || training camp
chap. 7 || crushes
chap. 9 || before
chap. 10 || quiet
chap. 11 || favor
chap. 12 || missing
chap. 13 || cute
chap. 14 || scary legends
chap. 15 || shoujou
chap. 16 || stargaze
chap. 17 || friend
chap. 18 || accident
chap. 19 || comfortable
chap. 20 || almost
chap. 21 || barbecue
chap. 22 || flower
chap. 23 || new
chap. 24 || number
chap. 25 || rice
chap. 26 || slumber
chap. 27 || sisters
chap. 28 || another
chap. 29 || buddy
chap. 30 || spider
chap. 31 || home
chap. 32 || earphones
chap. 33 || melody
chap. 34 || bet
chap. 35 || alright
chap. 36 || thunder
headcanon | how they kiss you <3
chap. 37 || i win
chap. 38 || vacation
headcanon | you with them in shoujo panels <3
chap. 39 || lake
chap. 40 || fireflies
headcanon | theme songs with them <3
chap. 41 || arcade
chap. 42 || winner
chap. 43 || name
headcanon | cuddles with the nekoma boys! <3
chap. 44 || lights
chap. 45 || date
headcanon | their love languages <33
chap. 46 || spotted
chap. 47 || likes
headcanon | valentines dates <33

chap. 8 || close

38.6K 1.5K 1.4K
Autorstwa kazuhsushi

AN: thank you guys so much for 600 followers! And 13k reads! ^^
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"UWAHHH?!!! THAT'S NOT FAIR, YAKU!!! I ALSO WANTED TO SEE N/N-CHAN'S BED HEAD!!!"

You tried your best to cover your ears from that embarrassing exclamation from Yamamoto during breakfast time this morning. After the awkward tension you and Yaku had earlier at 4 in the morning, you had never felt so sheepish with someone in your life.

But it seemed that Yaku had to told the others and now Yamamoto shouted, which caused everyone to turn to them. You were in front of the counter where you helped the other managers served the volleyball players' breakfast first thing in the morning, so it also caught your attention.

Your face was blushing. Tinted with embarrassment as Eri only looked at you with a grin. Yachi patted your back as her face was hinted with worry, knowing about what had happened that made you go red.

"A-Are you alright, F/n? Your face is red. Do you need anything? Water? Food?" The blond female asks, her body shaking. You nervously shake your head, gently grabbing her hand that was rubbing your back and sending her a smile. "I-It's alright, Yachi-Chan. I-It's just a little bit hot right now..." you told her, wiping the sweat off your face.

Her head only nodded in response before she went straight back to the kitchen, leaving you alone with Eri on the front counter, watching as the others eat their breakfast. "Aren't you going to eat, F/n-San?"

You winced when you heard the sound of her voice. But you only shook your head as a 'no.' "N-Nah...I already ate earlier...I'm kind of full already..."

"Well at least your stomach isn't that much big as Yukie's. She looks fit but look at the amount of food she's gobbling," Mako says, joining the conversation between you and Ubugawa's manager. You and Eri's sweatdropped. "Oh yeah, talking about fit, how are you and your team going?" Mako suddenly questions.

You and Eri looked at her before thinking. "My team's doing pretty great. Although they claimed that Isahara-Kun needs to practice his receives. Why'd ya ask?" Eri explains. Mako shrugged her shoulders. "No idea at all. It just popped out of my head."

"Well I think my team's doing pretty great. Their progress throughout the training camp really made their minds run faster as the brain of Tokyo," you proudly said to the two as you strike a mighty pose. Eri laughed. "Well, I did noticed about the bed hair thing, earlier, F/n~"

"S-Shut up, Eri!"

"You have a lot of cute boys in your team, L/n. Isn't there a guy you found interesting there?" Mako questions to you with a teasing grin. You blushed before looking away from her grinning face. Damn, why right now?

"Oh! We shouldn't had talked about this later, Mako-San! Before we go to sleep!" Eri cuts as she pouts, crossing both of her arms. You blushed even more, not noticing a certain male staring at you.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It was practice time, and you quietly sat beside Yasufumi and Naoi, who both were also concentrating on the match of your team. Nekoma was currently facing against Fukurodani for today while Karasuno faced against Ubugawa. Suddenly, Karasuno began to cheer loudly, which caused you and the coaches attention to face at what was going on with the guys. "Seems like Karasuno is more stabled, today. And the quick attack for the number 10 is as sharp as always," Naoi says. You nodded in approval.

"You're right about that. I'd say they've always started the gain their footing since we last met them," Yasufumi replies, a hint of toughness in his voice as he finally looked away from their court. You slowly turned your attention back to your team's game, pen brushing against the pad's paper to write down each points and misses the team made.

Fukurodani's captain spiked the ball through the air, but good thing Fukunaga kept his balance and managed to received it just in time. Although the ball received up high in the air, which caused you to become really scared of what may happen if the ball hits at you. 

"It's up!"

"Cover for it, Kenma!"

"Lev!"

"Send it to me, Kenma! Over here, now!" Lev demanded to the pudding head, running over the side of the net. Kenma seemed to had heard him and set the ball through the air towards the middle blocker. Lev then jumped, perfectly spiking the ball down the court which had served your team another point.

You softly smiled to yourself as you added another score to the pad. 'They've all been working pretty hard, too, Yasufumi-Sensei. I hope you can see that our team is also becoming stronger...' you thought to yourself as the whistle finally blew.

Lev cheered, while Kenma only stared at him silently with almost no emotion. "Nice kill, Lev!" Yamamoto told the half Russian. Lev thanked him before he faced Kenma, "Hey uh, sorry I got a little bossy with you, I just got carried away."

"Like I told you, I don't mind stuff that like that...I was just shocked that you asked me for a broad jump set..." Kenma explained to the male who only replied back with, "Oh, was that what it's called? Interesting!"

You stood up and went to get the team's water bottles and towels, Shibayama helped you deliver them to the guys to give them a rest. Once they were done, it was Kenna's turn to serve the ball.

You had been doing your best to try and help everyone as much as you can. But as the time flies faster, you were able to try and predict each of their movement and techniques to gain ideas and tricks to their opponents to try and help out other than just handing them over drinks and clean cloths. Though, after seeing all the different players of different teams you had never seen before at the steps of your hometown, you felt like you were in heaven other than standing beside Karasuno's pretty manager.

Besides, it wasn't like you joined the volleyball team just to search for a boyfriend. Or probably something like that...

For the few next minutes, Nekoma unsurprisingly won the last set for their match against Fukurodani.

You did your usual job along with Shibayama who gladly helped you once more, handing their water bottle and towels to wipe with. You awkwardly gave Yaku his and then you had to handled Yamamoto's, who was blushing madly like an idiot. Kuroo only thanked you with his signature smirk and Kenma bowed, taking the towel off of you hands gently.

Shibayama was chatting with Inouka while you finally gave the last bottle to the one and only Fukunaga Shohei, who was staring at nothing. "Fukunaga-Kun, here's some water and a towel. You guys did a great job out there," you told the male who immediately looked behind you to stare at your e/c eyes.

You winced at his sharp cat-like glance, but you only gave him a soft closed eyed smile. The ravenette bowed to you before carefully grabbing the bottle off your hands. Your eyes scanned his hands slowly before turning around to grab your notepad.

Suddenly, a tap came over your shoulders, and you slowly turned around to see who it was, and it was still Fukunaga. His fingers were still pointing up towards you, and you had to do the same action he was doing as you pointed your index finger towards yourself. "M-Me? Is there anything else you need-U-UWAH!!"

Fukunaga's face came close to yours, his back bending down just to stare at your red face and shining e/c eyes. You started to freak out, trying your best to back away since the two of you were almost an inch close.

"F-Fukunaga-Kun?!! What's wrong?? E-Ehh...!!" You stammered, face all red. He only kept quiet and continued to gaze at you with his usual face. No sign of emotion. When suddenly, there was a loud shout.

"OI! FUKUNAGA! THAT'S NOT FAIR!" Yamamoto screamed, making Yaku and Kai hold him from his arms to prevent his violent much nature to run towards the quiet male. Fukunaga gazed at him for a moment before he finally backed away from you and bowed one more time before leaving, his white towel hanging behind his neck as his hands held the water bottle tightly.

Kuroo held you from behind with his strong arms and you gotta say...it felt great.

"Sorry about him, L/n. I hope you understand, but it's very rare for him to be like that," Kai says as his eyes were kindly closed shut, his hand still holding onto Yamamoto's arm. You sheepishly bowed at him.

As Kuroo was looking down at you, you couldn't help but just stare at how tall his figure was more than you. "You ok?" He asks, making you flinch. "Y-Yeah! I'm fine...! He didn't do anything so I-I'll just..." you gently pushed Kuroo's hand away from your back and started to walk backwards, nervously smiling at them while your hands were waving around sheepishly towards the gym's exit while the whole team was just staring at you. "I-I'll just be right back...I...need to go to the bathroom!!" You continued before rushing outside the door, not without tripping to the ground.

Kai nervously yelled at you, "L-L/n?? Are you o-

"I'm fine...!" You immediately answered, standing up from the ground before you rushed your feet towards somewhere to look for Kiyoko and the others.

But it seemed that they were all just in the court with their team. So you also had to run back since Yasufumi was calling you, and the other managers were busy. When you had returned after a long minute in the comfort room, the next match with Nekoma was against with Karasuno.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Ahahahaha!! And you didn't know what to do??" Kaori laughed, sweetly, tears falling out of her eyes and her arm holding around her stomach. You blushed madly, glaring at the ponytailed female as all you could do was hide your face with a knife. It was dinner time, and all of the volleyball managers along with the help of one of Karasuno's older sisters, Saeko Tanaka, helped you guys prepared the food.

The others were already eating while you were still chopping down the other ingredients with a knife in your hand. "It's not funny, Suzumeda-San! It was really embarrassing!"

"Hey, Yukie! Help us around here, please?? Sorry, L/n, but if I were you, I would ignore that happened to me. Bring the chopped pieces to Saeko-Nee-San. I'm going to get Yukie for a while," Kaori says before leaving you by yourself in the kitchen.

You sighed. Chopping the last pieces, you gave them to Saeko before asking her permission to take a little rest outside since the wind was actually cold tonight. Once she agreed, you thanked her before walking outside the get through the loud noise inside the room.

Once you were finally outside, your back sat behind a wall were you could feel the air blowing your hair lightly. It made you feel very calm and relaxed. After all the stress you've been through by helping the team, and from the schoolworks you never leave to rest on, you had never felt this kind of lonely but beautiful relaxation before.

That's when you heard a sound beside you. You couldn't really much see it well since there was a huge pile beside you which made you didn't see what it was. But the only sound you can hear coming from beside you were clicks of a button and gaming like-explosions.

Just by that sound you already knew it was the silent pudding head.

"Kenma?" You called out. The figure flinched, his face now directing towards yours, his strand of hair falling beside his cheeks as he came to look at you. "L/n? Why are you...why are you here?" He questions to you, holding his video game console tightly.

You smiled, "I should be the one asking that. But it's nothing. I just wanted to relax outside for a while, enjoy the wind, you know?" You answered to the dual colored haired male, looking away and staring into the dark sky. You can hear him hum in response before his attention went back to his game, staying silent once more.

"Have you ate already?" You questioned. He nodded. "I did..."

"That's good. But why did you decide to play outside, instead?"

"It's too noisy inside. Yamamoto's bugging me..." he says, voice quite hinted with irritation to Nekoma's loud ace. You chuckled. "Ah, I see. What game are you playing?"

"Monster Hunter 4..."

"That's cool! My little brother played that before, but he got scared. May I see?" You asked the male, shifting a little close beside him so you could see his gaming screen. He nodded a bit before he moved his console a little to the left for you to see.

"That's amazing! You killed those creatures with just one hit, Kenma! What level are you in?"

"I'm almost at the final round..."

'Woah..this guy must be a true gaming expert...I remembered playing this game once and I can't even beat a single level...' you thought as you started to sweat.

For you, Kenma has been one of the most interesting members of the team. He had recently caught your attention first before you had even joined the volleyball club as their female manager, and you gotta say, Kenma really was an interesting guy.

He had been playing for almost a minute long, and it made your eyes tired from looking at the screen. Though, you didn't realize you would accidentally fell asleep.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

673 66 13
[A Kozume Kenma x Original Female Character Story] Being a volleyball club manager in her junior high school has pushed Hirai Anka to volunteer herse...
5.4K 199 24
╰► ["𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞?"] "𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐀'𝐀𝐌!!!!" ≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺ ≻──𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, you find yourself b...
467K 12.6K 51
Y/n wasn't excepting this to happen... Becoming one of the manager of the Karasuno's volleyball team and dealing with a past crush. her life really...
1.8K 120 44
''𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐞.'' •°. *࿐When Y/n goes to Nekoma for high school, she thought she'd have a normal life, in the back of the...