The innocent little girl.

By Nunuz2

Rose was two years old when she was adopted by the Alexander family. Alexander has a lovely wife named Olive... More

Euphoria
Part 3 -varidity
Growing (part 4)
Part 5(teenage)
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Love.
Scared
Not an update
Ticked off
Mad
Old enough
Sorry.
Not a part
Cuddle
Not an update but an apology for my readers

Background

9K 133 7
By Nunuz2

    " we aren't " step", we aren't "half", we are           just family"

                              Flashback
Xavier's POV.
( 8 years old Xavier )
    " we aren't " step", we aren't "half", we are           just family"

                              Flashback
Xavier's POV.
(Xavier is 8 years old.)
My mother only wants to adopt a girl. Why ? because my mother is no longer able to bear children. I'll be praying for my father to say no. The second reason is that they believe I am lonely right now. NO! I'm not lonely or depressed; I enjoy my life right now. I've progressed. I recently lost a sister, but I've moved on. At the very least, I'm attempting. I simply do not want to have anything to do with this adopted girl. She's going to make me think of her again. Lex. I really missed you.

Authors POV
Olive POV
Olive was eager to adopt a girl. She adores children. She already has Xavier, but she requires more. She wishes to inform her husband. Please accept! She is hopeful. She walked slowly to her husband's office. She walked right in without knocking. Her husband, on the other hand, was so preoccupied with his work that he didn't notice his wife walking in.

"Tsk," I said as I looked at my husband, who is working as if his life depended on it. He has messy, dark hair, a tight suit that hugs his body muscles, and thick brows. I was fortunate to have him as my husband. How do I strike it lucky?

I swallowed and cleared my throat. He didn't even bother to look. I take a seat on the couch in front of his office desk. He didn't move. "Husband," I said softly.

He hummed without looking at me. I require your immediate attention. c'mon.
"honey," I tried again.

"Yeah," he said softly, but he didn't look at me.
So he's playing with me, huh? Okay, I went over to his seat and sat on his lap. He paused typing and looked at me. Finally,

"Mister Alexander, your wife requires your undivided attention, please." I spoke into his ear.
He smiled.

"I'm sorry, baby, I was just working." "I'll finish and," he kissed me, "give you all my attention to my beautiful wife," he said before returning to his work.

"I'd like to adopt a girl," I said quickly.

He looked at me, stunned.

"What?" he inquired.

"I want a little girl," I said quietly, looking down at my hands.
I looked at him and noticed him staring at me.
"If you don't want to." It's all right. "Don't worry," I said.

"Are you asking for my permission?" he inquired.

"Yeah," I said. "I'm sorry I can't give you one of your own," I mumbled.

I was fighting back tears. I rose from his lap to stand, but he quickly grabbed my waist and pulled me back. He kissed me. He reached behind my back and grabbed my neck.
I can test my own tears.

I can't give him any more children. Is he pitying me?

I grabbed his shoulder and pushed him.

He grabs my neck once more and kisses me. I kissed him back this time. We eventually have to break the kiss in order to breathe. He looked at me, cupped his large hands around my face, and smiled. I couldn't smile back. My tears are uncontrollable.

It is fine if you are unable to provide me with another child. "My wife, you've already given me two. Honey, you give me something to smile about. You gave everything to me. So don't think I deserve more. "To be honest, my wife, you deserve more." He stated

"Don't think I'm feeling sorry for you".
" I adore you. I adore you, sweetheart. I don't care if you don't have another child for me, or if my family doesn't like you. I'm not interested in those olives." I simply love you." He stated

He wiped my tears away and looked at my lips. I smiled and kissed him all over his face. He chuckled.
"Will you stop crying now, my little baby?" "I am not your little baby," I replied sassily, rising from his lap.

"you are"

"I am not."

" Yeah, yeah," he smirked.

"Ah, whatever." I said as I walked to the door. Maybe he really doesn't want to adopt one. I keep thinking
"Okay, I am going." "Go back to your work," I said, walking to the door.

Perhaps he does not want to think about it again and again. I'm not going to bother him again.
When he said,

"I assumed you'd come to ask me a question, miss."

"Well, yes, no, never mind," I mumbled.
turning around to flee.

"Yes, baby," he smiled.

I swung around. "Excuse me," I said, puzzled.

"Yes, we can adopt."

I rush up to him, smiling, and give him a bear hug, kissing him all over. That's something I do whenever I'm excited or happy.
He chucked

"I love you, and we're going to the adoption agency tomorrow," I said, sprinting to tell Xavier he was going to have a little sister.

"I love you, husband," I exclaimed as I ran up the stairs.

"Be careful, honey," he warned. I can hear him laughing.

I was about to tell Xavier that his father had approved, but I'm going to surprise him tomorrow. Tonight I can't sleep. I'm ecstatic. Let me just make dinner.
*
*
*
My husband and I went to the adoption agency. I look at those lovely children. I want to take them all. I wish.

The children were happily playing with their friends as I looked around. That made me smile, and I looked at my husband, who was also smiling. I surprised him by kissing his cheeks.

"What?" I asked, hugging his arm.

"Oh, nothing," he said, kissing my eyes. I laughed.

We finally met the lady, exchanged greetings, and asked her to show us around. I saw a lot of lovely children. I noticed a lonely little girl sitting and playing with her doll while walking. She reminds me of my baby, Lex.

She, like Lex, had long black hair, but this little girl's hair was curly. She has big brown eyes that are always looking around. It's adorable. I directed my husband's attention to her.

He did.

He just stood there staring.

I understand what he is thinking. I know she resembles her—not exactly, but close. They are both lovely in their own way.

"She reminds me of Lex," he said, looking down.

I cupped his cheeks and asked, "Can we please go meet her?" I said

"Of course, honey," he replied, but first

"What is her name?" he inquired of the woman who was standing awkwardly beside us.

"Her given name is Rose." She stated

"Could you tell us a little bit about Rose?" I asked

She's two years old. She has been here a year. Rose's mother abandoned her when she was a baby and never returned. "She just vanished," she explained.

Oh, rose, rose.
We approached Rose and sat on either side of her. She was perplexed. "Oh," she said, looking at us with those big brown eyes of hers.

"Can you tell me your name?" Looking at her, I said. I absolutely adore her.

"Roshie," she said softly while playing with her doll.

She has dimples and adorable bunny teeth.
I looked at my husband, who shared my feelings about her.
Hello, Rose. I'm Alexander, and that's Olive, my wife." "Nice to meet you," he said, his eyes filled with love. I can sense it. He is in pain.

"It's nish to mechu," she said with a cute smile.

"I'd like to bring you home with me." Is that all right?" I said

"No," she said as she played with her doll. I was taken aback but smiled.

Alexander burst out laughing.

"Do you not want a family?" Alexander inquired.

"Yes!" Her eyes glowed with joy.

"Come with us, baby," I suggested.

How quickly she stood up and exclaimed, "Lesh go!"
So simple. Pure.

"Just one more thing," Alexander said. "You have a big brother at home waiting for you."

" Oh, bigh brother, "she stated. I was ecstatic. She accepts us.

"All right, let's go," I said as I ran behind her.
My husband chuckled.
We finished the paperwork and are on our way home. I can't get over Rose, who sat in the back of the room mumbling something to herself.

"Are you excited to meet your big brother?" I said.

"Happpieeee," she said.

"You look happier," my husband said to me.

" I do? Yeah, I'm really happy. I'm going to do her hair. Wash her body and give her everything she wants in life . Xavier is so big now that he doesn't want me to do this to him." He began doing everything by himself "I scowled.

"Well, now that you've got Rosie," he replied, winking at me, "and me that you can wash," he added.

"No way, sir, you are far too large," I replied.

He looked down and back at me.

"I know I am," he said slyly.
""Stop! A  child here". I laughed as I said this.
"And don't be so arrogant about yourself," I advised

"This is my time to shine." He laughed.

"So... allow me to remind you of how large I am. "You seem to have forgotten about it ,  my wife," he said as he looked at me. "Tonight," he said quietly.

My pupils dilated.

"Approved," I said, making sexy eye moves at him.
He laughed.

"Game on!" he exclaimed.

"Gamie on," Rosie says again, fiddling with her fingers.

I returned her gaze and smiled.

Rosie, I'm going to love you like my own child. My baby, I will spoil you and give you everything you desire.
*
*
*
We arrived home. Xavier should be present. We ended up getting in, he wasn't outside. Rose was overjoyed to see flowers, neighbors, and all of that.

"Xavier!" Alexander yelled. 

"Yeah, dad," he said as he walked down the stairs.

"Come on, baby," I said.

He obeyed, his eyes widening as he looked at this small little thing who was busy touching things.

"This is Rose, Xavier." "From now on, she'll be your little sister," Alexander said.

"NO!" Xavier yelled.

"I didn't ask for this," he exclaimed once more. I'm sure it'll happen, but he'll have to get used to it.

Rose gave him a scared look with her big puppy eye. I gave her a bear hug.

"Don't bring her close to me," he said quietly as he ran up the stairs.

"Xavier," my husband yelled. Rose became terrified and hid behind my neck.

I approached him and gave him a hug.

"Don't worry, honey; he'll get used to it." "Please don't get angry," I begged.

He gave me a gentle smile.

"All right," he replied.

************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

535K 12.1K 73
Alexander Ridden...a ruthless,controlling man.Who gets what he wants, when he wants, and how he wants it at the snap of his fingers. Until he decide...
157K 2.4K 66
⚠WARNING: VERY CRINGE AND MESSY, MAJOR PLOTHOLES, I STARTED IT LIKE TWO YEARS AGO. ⚠ . Rose Woods has been with her foster father Jordan Lukes ever s...
161K 4.5K 60
Today I got married to the love of my life my Xavier, he came like a savior in my life. My chain of thoughts broke when Xavier started taking steps t...
39.9K 909 19
Emily is dating Derek Morgan and for the first time things feel right. They're raising her daughter together and there's nothing Isabella wants more...