taekook ff Teacher

De Btsf580

where kim taehyung trasfers as a new maths teacher and jeon jungkook is one of his student.not only that... Mais

introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
:(
23
24
25
🔞🔞wedding night-(m)
plz read
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
Thank you
NEW STORY

11

9.8K 353 89
De Btsf580

Next day jungkook's parents went on a business trip which is a month long.well this happends.he went to school and met his friends.

Jk-hey guys!!

Jhope-hey jk!!we are planning to go shopping today are u coming??

Jk-oh again?ok.sure!!

Jimin-u seems happy today.

Jk-well u want me to be sad??

Suga-come on jungkook.he didnt mean that.

Then the bell rang everyone went to their classes.but before jungkook enters someone grabbed his hand and pinned him to the wall.he gasped and looked at the person.

Jk-mark let me go!!im getting late!!

Mark smirked.

Mark-so u suspended jakson huh?u cant suspend me.

Jk-u didnt do anything and yes he tried to rape me.

Mark-i still didnt oh and IS something going on with u and mr.kim?

Jungkook's eyes widened.

Jk-w-what no!!are u crazy or something?

Mark-good.that means u are single.

Jk-can u let me go?

Mark-im not done with u.

Jk-ah let me go plz!we have classes!!

Mark-ok im letting u go this time.

He let go of jungkook.jungkook went away but before he leave mark slapped his butt.

Mark-nice ass.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and went to his class.well he is dead now.his class has started.he went in.

???-why are u late mr.jeon?

Well damn.

Jk-w-well i went to the restroom m-mr.kim.

Taehyung raised an eyebrow at him becuz he knew jungkook is lying.taehyung turned back to the class.

Tae-do the exercise.i want to have a word with u mr.jeon.

Jungkook nodded quickly and followed taehyung.when they reached out taehyung looked around to confirm they are alone.

Tae-why are u late?i know u are lying baby.

Jk-h-hyung im not lying.

Tae-baby.

He said in a cold tone and jungkook gulped.

Jk-m-mark came to me.

Tae-who is that?

Jk-jakson's friend.

Taehyung got angry when he heard jakson's name.

Jk-tae lets go to the class.im ok.

Tae-b-but-

Jungkook pecked taehyung's lips.

Jk-im ok tae.lets go hmm?

Taehyung nodded and both went to the class.jungkook sat down and taehyung continued doing his work.

Tae-ok class.handover ur homeworks now oh and i will reduce ur homeworks since its alot.sorry i didnt know it.

He said looking at jungkook.jungkook blushed and the whole class cheered.

Class ended and every one left to their classes.this time taehyung and jungkook couldnt stay with each other after the class since both of them had classes.

Lunch time(sorry for skipping time)

Jimin and suga is making out when others sat down.jin looked at them in disgust.

Jin-bitch really?infront of my salad?

Yoonmin couple pulled away from each other.yoongi glared at jin.

Suga-oh it sounds like u arent making out with namjoon.

Jin-u-

Rm-baby its ok.calm down.

Jhope-taehyung and namjoon are u guys free after school?

Tae-yeah?why?

Jimin-we are going to shopping today.

Rm-didnt u guys went ?

Jin-comeon babe we went but these three brats escaped so we couldnt buy anything.i swear yoongi jimin and jhope if u guys go this time too-

Jhope-ok ok it wont happen..

Jin-u know what dont cut my words when im talking!!!

Jhope-oops?sorry.

Jimin-so jungkook?any new news?

Jungkook looked at jimin.he knew what jimin is expecting.

Jk-nothing new hyung.

Taehyung put his hand on jungkook's thighs.jungkook blushed and looked at taehyung while others looked at them with confuse face.

Tae-there is something that we want to tell u guys.but not now.we will tell when we are at the mall.

Jin-ok.i think its what i am expecting.

After school.

All of them met at the mall and now sitting around a table staring at taekook couple.

Jin-ok now tell.

Jk-t-tae-

Tae-i will tell.me and jungkook are dating.

Others eyes widened.

Jimin-U SERIOUS???

jk-be quite.

Rm-woah.im so happy!!!

Jin-i knew it!!im happy tooo.

Jhope-finallyy!!!

Suga-yeah it took long.

Jk-we are dating since saturday.

Jin-WAIT WHAT???why didnt u guys tell us??

Jimin-yeah.two days!!!

Jk-we are here to shopping so lets go?

Jin-yes!!

They bought some cloths and some other things.suddenly jin dragged jungkook and jimin to a stall.of caurse other four followed them.well jin is dragging them into a ladies cloths stall.jimin got what jin is doing but jungkook didnt.others got confused at what they are doing.jimin stopped and turned to other four.

Jimin-so this is a ladies stall.so ladies only.u guys better stay out until we are done.

The four lookes at jimin confusingly.jungkook opened his mouth to talk but jimin and jin dragged him.

Jk-hyu-

He couldnt finish his sentence.others glanced at each other trying to understand whats going on.they stayed silent for great few second and namjoom dicided to talk finally.

Rm-well what happened?

Suga-they went inside saying ladies only and said us to wait outside.

Tae-yeah sure ita ladies but they went inside and told us not to come.do they think they are ladies?

Jhope-well yeah i think they are thinking like that.

Rm-well they have boys stalls why the hell they are going to ladies too?isnt boys outfits not enough?

Suga-who knows.lets just sit somewhere until they are done.

Tae-yeah thats the only thing we can do.

They sat on a bench and waited for others.

Meanwhile.

Jk-ewwwwwwwww.their is no way im going to wear this shits.ewwww.let me go!!!!!taeeeeee!!!!they are harrassing me!!!

Jin-yah can u shut ur mouth!!!

Jimin-yeah u want to seduce tae but dont want to wear these.

They argued while trying to dress jungkook an outfit.

Jk-ewwwww its gross!!!im a boy!!i dont want it!!

Jin-just try.

Jk-aish i dont want to wear!!!!

Jimin-jungkook i swear to god plz try this!!!

Jungkook sighed in defeat.

Jk-fine!!!just dont bother me after this.

Elders nodded.jungkook put that outfit on and jaw dropped amazed becuz it looks good on him.he went to others.they also looked at jungkook in amuse.

Jin-wow jk.it looks good on u.

Jimin-u looks sexy.

Jungkook blushed.

Jk-can i try another one too?

Jin-told ya!!lets try!

They tried many outfits and ended uo buying many also.they went to others and saw them sleeping.well they took morethan two hours.its not others fault.

Hey guys!!another chapter!!im sorry if its boring!!i just wanted to publish a one.oh and also i dont hate got7.i just dont have anyone to put.thank u for reading!!vote and comment.love u guys!!!!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

66.3K 2K 26
If someone dares to touch what's somehow belong to me I promise you he will not be able to see next morning of his life
18.3K 739 6
Nepenthe; something that can make you forget grief or suffering. Jungkook and Taehyung; both the sons of biggest CEO'S of Seoul. Taehyung's family wa...
253K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
251K 11.5K 56
[COMPLETED] A world where six elements exists. Water, Fire, Lightning, Air, Earth and Ice were the Elemental powers given by the Goddess of Nature to...