The Little Red-Haired Princes...

By TheSapphireCake

𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚑�... More

>>Disclaimer: Heads-up<<
🎵PLAYLIST🎵
>>ACT 1<<
>>1.1<< The Truth about Kurushi Island
>>1.3<< The Trust of a Warlord
>>1.4<< The Strength of a Fanalis
>>1.5<< The Straw-Hat Crew
>>ACT 2<<
>>2.1<< Introductions
>>2.2<< Roronoa Zoro, The Pirate-Hunter
>>2.3<< Sanji Vinsmoke, The Straw-Hat Cook
>>2.4<< The Straw-Hat Girls
>>2.5<< The Song of the Soul
>>2.6<< A Doctor's Story
>>ACT 3<<
>>3.1<< Black-Leg and The Pirate-Hunter
>>3.2<< The Wandering Magi
>>3.3<< The Aftermath of the War
>>ON HOLD<<
DISCONTINUED

>>1.2<< Gone and Done It

2.8K 81 9
By TheSapphireCake

'Gone and Done It'
act 1 | scene 2

"You lot need to get your captain under control!" whisper-yelled Law, rounding on the crew who viciously nodded, the crew members relaxing slightly. A low agitated snarl escaped from his throat as he rubbed his temple in irritation. "Right... Blackleg-ya, Rorona-ya, Nami-ya and Nico-ya: you're with me. We'll find Mugiwara-ya... knowing him, he's already messed things up... Nose-ya, Tony-ya, Robo-ya and Bone-ya: you're in charge of finding supplies."

"You aren't our captain," grumbled Usopp, flinching as the man sent him a harsh glare.

"Would you rather be ordered around by someone who knows what he's doing or someone who mindlessly rushes off without listening to any warnings?" he asked sharply, the boy muttering an inaudible answer, "let's go! And remember-"

The crew shivered under his fierce glare.

"Do not, under any circumstances, provoke any of the citizens! I repeat, do not-"

"Hey, Traffy... the longer we stall, the more Luffy's gonna mess everything up," pointed out Brook, "so I suggest-"

"Let's go," he stated curtly, not wanting to hear any more complaints or suggestions from the crew. The musician sighed, grabbing his staff - in case of attack - and slinging it over his shoulder, whistling a tune he recently composed. Law gave his group a side-glance, nodding to the other team. "Use the transponder snails if anything happens on your end."

"Roger!"

Nothing was said as the two groups separated, readying themselves to find their reckless captain who was probably - most likely - fighting some idiot or eating or...

Probably eating.

The Pirates spared each other deadpanned gazes.

Definitely eating.

🍊🍊🍊

"Man... I'm stuffed!"

He let out a small burp, excusing himself as he stretched, rebounding as he gazed around, eager to find other things to do. He had immediately crept out of the Thousand Sunny, having not stayed long enough to hear Law warn his diverse, trouble-making crew about the island. His black eyes scanned the many citizens going about their day. It was nothing like the man had described... but then again, Luffy wouldn't know because he wasn't there to listen to the man's warnings.

"Let's go!" he beamed, running off to who-knows-where, winding up into the city square where many merchants and other males alike were selling things. Unknown to the Pirate, children were cowering in the men's shadows, timidly gazing around in wonder yet not running off in fear of the punishment they may receive. Chains clanked but the boy only thought they were the weapons-

Speaking of weapons...

"Huh, that's a lot of weapons," he awed, "I bet Zoro would like these!"

He peered over at the swords, the blacksmith grinning at him.

"Want one, lad?"

The boy's eyes shone.

"Hell yeah!"

"Mugiwara-ya!" a strained yell filled his ears as he turned slightly, watching as a livid Warlord stormed his way to the Straw Hat's captain.

"Oh, Traffy!" he grinned, unnerved as he glared at him darkly, holding up by the front of his shirt.

"What the hell have you been doing?!"

"Nothing at all, why're you yelling?" he blinked nonchalantly, the man releasing him with a huff.

"Knowing you, you probably made some citizens mad," he predicted through gritted teeth.

"That's mean..." he scowled, waving to his crew-mates who sighed.

🍊🍊🍊

"Ah, back again, Raelynn?"

A young girl who couldn't be older than eight nodded shyly, handing her the money and picking up her basket. She held it atop her head as the shopkeeper gave her a gentle smile, making sure that the basket didn't topple over. Her eyes narrowed in suspicion as they floated over to the scars on her legs, then the chains that bound them together.

"He's not hurting you, is he?"

She gave the shopkeeper a bright smile.

"Nope!"

The woman could see through her lies, though she let it slide and gently shooed her out. On her way, the girl accidentally bumped into a man - more like, he purposely tripped her over once he saw the metal chain binding her ankles together.

"Hah?! You're supposed to apologise when you bump into someone, you little brat!"

Nearby, the pirates hummed, raising a brow as they turned slightly to face a whimpering girl as she stared up at the man who glaring down at her. Around her, apples and oranges and other fruit alike were scattered on the ground.

"S-sumimasen..."

"Wait... I know her!" Nami exclaimed, the males and Robin giving her a chance to explain, "I accidentally bumped into her on the way back to the ship!"

"Who eats that much food?" Luffy blanked, ignoring his navigator.

Look who's talking!

"Here, let me help with that," the black-haired archeologist requested, crossing her arms with her palms facing up. She shot the blonde man a warning glance, silently warning him not to rage out at the man who had tripped her. She gazed up, eyes wide as hands popped up from the ground., picking up the fruit and putting it back into the basket, the girl pushing herself up.

"There you go~" Robin sang, smiling down at her. She stared up at her as she ignored the frantic gaze of the Warlord as he bit the inside of his lip, the metallic taste of his blood flowing through. This is bad... something's definitely going to happen, and I don't think we can avoid it... damn you, Mugiwara-ya!

"Hey now, what's going on here?!"

A black man with hoop, golden earrings stepped forward.

"His hands are claws," chewed Luffy, pointing out the obvious.

"That's right, boy," he sneered, "I ate the Tsume-Tsume no Mi when I was a little boy... and it's perfect for a person like me."

"Meaning?" Law asked carefully.

"Who are you?" called Nami, voicing their thoughts.

"Her master."

"A-as in a se-"

"No, her slave master... I suppose I could also use her for that," the man stated carelessly as the pirates fell silent, "now then, Raelynn... you've gone and ruined the fruit... seems like you're in trouble."

"Wait, but it's not her fault!" argued Sanji, lighting his cigarette.

"She's a helpless girl, she may be a Fanalis but she's weak," he hummed, sneering down at the girl, "I mean..." his foot transformed into a talon, colliding into the girl's back as she let out a strained yell, squirming uncomfortably as his talons scraped her back, tearing the cloth and reaching her bare skin, revealing multiple scars, both old and new, "someone can do this to you and you can't do anything..." he held her up by the hair as she whimpered, "or this..." he threw her to the ground and repeatedly kicked her stomach as she coughed, "or this..."

"Damn him..." growled Zoro, his eye twitching as he placed a hand on his sword, ready to place its hilt in his mouth.

"C'mon, where's that Fanalis strength of yours?"

A dark aura surrounded the Straw Hats as Luffy's straw hat covered his eyes. Seeing this, the tanned doctor cursed under their breath.

"Mugiwara-ya-"

CRASH!

"He's gone and done it now..."

📖A/N📖
NOTE: 'TSUME' MEANS 'CLAW' IN JAPANESE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

861K 18.4K 164
"The world. What a glorious place! Seek freedom, and it will lie stretched out before your eyes... if the endless dream guides your restless spirit...
3.7K 86 7
The Titel says it 😁 Requests are always welcome 🤗 Slow updates
3.6K 107 10
𝘼𝙉 𝙄𝙎𝙇𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙁𝙐𝙇𝙇 𝙊𝙁 𝙈𝙀𝙏𝘼𝙇 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙈𝘼𝘾𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙀 𝘼𝙉𝙄𝙈𝘼𝙇𝙎,𝘼𝙉 𝙊𝙐𝙏𝘾𝘼𝙎𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙃𝘼𝙏𝙀𝘿 𝘼 𝙋𝙄𝙍𝘼𝙏𝙀 𝙃𝘼𝘿 𝘼 3 �...
19.7K 411 17
One Piece various x Modern!Oc Get ready to mess up the storyline cause shit is about to get down P.S. not good at description Images and One Piece do...