What I Want

By Arikashikari32

A book for all the stuff I write in my notes about the guy I like. More

I Need to Complain
What I Wanna Tell You
I Need Someone to Listen
I Want to Be Better
How I Love
I Can Hold You Too
Take Me On Small Adventures
How I Want You to See Me
Thank You
Waiting
Nothing
Just You
I Go Through
You Confuse Me
Keep Dreaming
Hate This

Imagination

8 1 0
By Arikashikari32

When I think about killing myself, I like to think you'd be disappointed in me for doing it.

And when I tell myself no one loves me, I like to think you'd be upset with me for thinking so little of you.

When I think I'm ugly, I like to think you're attracted to me just a little and that's why you thought you wanted to date me.

When I starve myself, I like to think you'd be disappointed in me for making poor health choices.

When I feel like cutting my thighs, I like to think that one day I'll regret it because then I'd never be able to wear shorts and go on hiking trips with you.

When I realize that I'm truly alone, I like to think that you've thought about me at least once that day.

When I feel like crying, I like to think that one day you'll hold me through some of my future break downs.

I love to tear myself down, but the thought of you makes me want to be better, so that I'll be worthy of having someone like you in my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 6.7K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
74.2K 2.5K 71
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
64.2K 3.5K 77
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
259K 39.6K 101
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး