HxH Boyfriend Scenarios

By CandyNewman

Hunter x Hunter, boyfriend scenarios Just in case you didn't already know this will just be a bunch of scenar... More

HOW YOU MET
KISSING 💋
HUGS 👫
Extra 📩
SONGS THEY SING TO YOU 🎶
MOVING IN TOGETHER 🏡
SLEEPING TOGETHER 🏩
FIGHTING 🏁
When they see you naked
NAMES YOU CALL EACH OTHER
WHEN YOU'RE ON YOUR PERIOD
MEETING YOUR PARENTS

WHEN THEY'RE JEALOUS

6.4K 134 66
By CandyNewman

Gon Freecss

Gon doesn't really get jealous easily but when he does he'll be rather clingy. If he is jealous of someone that you are talking to, he'll come up to you and take your hand, sometimes even hold you by your waist from behind while leaning his head on your shoulder. As for what he'll do to the person he'd just stare at them and depending on the situation he'd even shoot a few glares. Afterwards he'll kind of freak out and ask you questions like, "Who was that?" or "He's not anyone special to you right?" you usually just smile and reassure him that you love him.

(just without the crying)

Killua Zoldyck

Killua get's jealous easily, he doesn't show it directly but he'll become angry. If you're talking to someone and Killua feels jealous, he'd pretty much just walk up to you and ask you who you're talking and after that he'd probably death glare at them Killua won't speak to the person and if they attempt to speak to him, he'll reply rudely and show evident aggression towards the person. Afterwards he'd probably be annoyed and bothered  by it and would start reprimanding and scolding  you, "Don't just talk to random guy's idiot." he'll say while blushing slightly.

Leorio Paladiknight

It doesn't take much to make Leorio jealous, even when someone is just looking at you funny, that alone enough to get him heated. He won't hesitate to grab you into a full on kiss right in front of the person,he'd even confront the person head on asking them what they want, he'd tell them to leave you alone or he'd even tell them that you're his. Afterwards he'll complain about it for a few minutes before calming down and saying, "Damn fools don't the know a couple when they see one."

Kurapika

Kurapika isn't a very jealous person and is generally a calm person but there are times where he'll become jealous this usually leads to bad situations. He'd asked the person rudely what their business with you is his eye's would tint scarlet in the process he'd even take you hand and start leading you away. Afterwards he's usually pissed and will confront you about it saying things like, "I don't like it when you just casually talk to people I don't know." or very rarely, "Why were you talking to that guy anyway?"

Hisoka Morow

Hisoka is a jealous person, someone would just look at you is a lustful way and it would set him off. You can almost never tell when he's jealous but there are times you catch him sending the slightest glare their way. Hisoka is swift he'd tell you that he's going somewhere quickly and then track the person down, he'd kill them, nothing more and nothing less than that. Afterwards he would come back to you in the best of moods smirking and grinning, you'd ask him what happened and he'd just take you hand in his and say, "Nothing really important~" You usually just give him a suspicions look.

Feitan Portor

Feitan is one of the most jealous people you know, the slightest things would piss him off even you texting on your phone for too long could annoy the hell out of him. You can almost instantly tell when he's jealous. He'd shoot the cruellest and darkest glare towards the person occasionally even walk up to them, threatening them with his expression's alone, usually when you're out in public no one even dares to look at you. Afterwards he'll be in a bad mood and start walking faster, mumbling things under his breath like, "How annoying." while looking back to make sure you're keeping up with him.

Illumi Zoldyck

Illumi goes beyond jealous, he is so over protective over you and it takes very little to anger him and doesn't tolerate anyone flirting or making eye's with you. He'll grab your hand and pull you away while memorizing what the person looks like, you can see when his angry because he's aura turns dark and his grip on your hand tightens and as soon a you get home he'll leave without warning and let's just say he permanently gets rid of the person. Afterwards he'll get back home to you like nothing happened and if you ask him where he went, he'd gladly explain, "I didn't approve of the way he looked at you so I took care of it." and there after smiling at his personal achievement.

Chrollo Lucilfer

Chrollo get jealous he just doesn't show it, honestly you can't even tell when he's jealous or not he manages to keep is calm and even smile oddly enough. If you're speaking to someone and he starts feeling jealous he'd just casually walk up to you and hold you by your waist while kindly smiling at the person, he'd tell you to go to the car so long then say he'll catch up to you. After you leave is when he'll flip like a switch and turn to the person, glaring them down and threatening them harshly to the point where the guy ends up running away or sometimes even committing suicide. Afterwards he'll get back into the car saying, "Seems like my beautiful queen is attracting attention."

A/N : Hey everyone I hope you enjoyed this, for some odd reason Chrollo's gif didn't work sorry about that. Please feel free to request anything and thank you for reading. STAY SAFE😊❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 86.3K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
1.1M 30.2K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
70.9K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
217K 7.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...