Harry Potter Oneshots

By GryffindorKween

A bunch of oneshots between you and the HP doods. Requests in the comments please βœ¨πŸΈβœŒοΈπŸ’— More

DISCLAIMER
β€’ Draco Malfoy β€’ Rotten to the Core β€’
R E Q U E S T S O P E N
β€’ Cedric Diggory β€’ Sorry β€’
β€’ Sorry pt 2 β€’ c diggory β€’
β€’ Ron Weasley β€’ Competion β€’
β€’ Draco Malfoy β€’ Hesitate β€’
β€’ About last chapter β€’ MUST READ β€’
β€’ Cedric Diggory β€’ I Believe β€’
β€’ About last chapter β€’ MUST READ β€’
β€’ Neville Longbottom β€’ Oops? β€’
β€’ Teddy Lupin β€’ Opposites Attract β€’
β€’ Harry Potter β€’ R E Q U E S T E D β€’
β€’ Seamus Finnigan β€’ My Pop Star Princessβ€’
β€’ George Weasley πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—β€’ My Perfect Prankster β€’
β€’ Edge of Tomorrow pt 2 β€’ r lupin β€’
β€’ Cute! β€’ H Potter β€’
β€’ Edge of Tomorrow {pt 3} β€’ r lupin β€’
β€’ Edge of Tomorrow {pt 4} β€’ r lupin β€’
β€’ Coming out of your Shell β€’ Fred Weasley β€’
β€’ Lover Boyβ€’ Young! Sirius Black β€’ Silver Aura! Reader β€’
β€’ I Promise β€’ James Sirius Potter β€’
u p d a t e
β€’ Movies β€’ Draco Malfoy β€’
βˆ† QUESTION βˆ†
β€’ Shy β€’ James Potter x Telekenetic! Reader β€’
β€’ Shy pt 2 β€’ j Potter β€’
sorry β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️
β€’ Bitch? β€’ Harry Potter x OC β€’
you guys!
β€’ Bitch? pt 2 β€’ h.potter β€’
shall I make an x reader book?
i give up

β€’ Young!Remus Lupin β€’ Edge of Tomorrow β€’

2.3K 32 36
By GryffindorKween

this is from a film called Edge of Tomorrow. basically
Major William Cage (Tom Cruise) is living in a loop. He is in the army. Every time he dies, he wakes up again in the morning as if it was all a dream. The day repeats itself. The are fighting monsters btw and he meets a woman who is like an amazing hero and I ain't spoiling the rest so go watch it. WOO! I DO NOT OWN THIS MOVIE AND NEITHER DO YOU! 😂
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It was a warm, summer morning when Remus Lupin rolled out of bed. The other Marauderers were waiting in the empty Common Room for him. It was Saturday and everyone was at Hogsmead. The Marauderers has been banned for a week because of skivving Charms.

After dressing, he trudges down stairs to find his best friends harassing two girls who are taking no interest in them.

"But- You're, like, RICH, Y/L/N!" James yelled at the girl sat on the left. The girl snapped her head towards him.

"I am not 'rich'!" she put air quotes around 'rich' "My family are just well-off."

"Yeah, extremely 'well-off'" Sirius mocked, copying Y/N's posh, English accent.

"Oh just tell us what your dad does, Y/L/N," James groaned, tipping his head back.

"She ain't sayin' nuffink! Now sod off the lot of 'ya!" her best friend, Eli, said nastily.

"Remus!" Sirius yells, bounding over to the still-half-asleep boy. He flings an arm round his shoulders as everyone's heads turn to them. "How are 'ya, mate?"

"Tired," Remus grumbles, pushing off Sirius' arm and making his way to the couch.

"Oi!"

"Aw, leave Lupin alone, Black! He's on one-word answers! And he's grumpy! Two clear signs of his time of the month!" Y/N pouts playfully. Everyone laughs.

"I'm not grumpy!" Remus snaps, plopping on the sofa.

"Sure!" Y/N says, rolling her eyes.

"What are you doing here anyway?" Remus asks, bending the subject away from 'his time of the month'. If it were his time of the month, he would currently be in the hospital wing.

"'Elle and I wanted some quiet time, but we forgot that you lot had been banned!" she snapped.

"She's rich, Mooney! Bloody flipping rich!" Sirius yells.

"Look at these sunglasses she had on!" James holds up a pair of white rimmed, spike-cornered, narrow sunglasses. "Bloody Gucci! What are you doing with these anyway?"

"We were going to read by the lake until you lot bombarded us with questions!" she glared at the boys.

"Ooh! I'm Y/N Y/L/N! And I'm going to read my fancy, leather-bound, fairy-tale book with my cockney best friend for life, Eliza!" Sirius mocked putting the sunglasses on and strutted around the room. In a flash, the expensive sunglasses were back in Y/N's hand and Sirius had a bleeding nose. Her and Eliza picked up their books and sauntered out of the Common Room.

"I know! Let's go sneak in the girls dorm!" Sirius jumped up. "I wanna see if the girls really keep their own condoms like Marlene said!"

"We tried that! The stairs turn into a slide, remember?" Remus stepped infront of Sirius. "Plus that is an invasion of their privacy!"

***

After a few hours of horsing around, the boys went to the lake to find the girls so they could annoy them.

And sure enough, they were sat there, leather books on the ground, trying to find a way to take a picture of the two of them together with a Polaroid Camera. They both had daisy chain crowns on their heads and slung around their necks. When they saw the boys, they bounded over and asked them to take the picture.

Taking the camera, Remus flashed a picture of the two bffs hugging each other and laughing.

It was perfect.

When the Polaroid came out, they both eagerly ran forward. James and Sirius chuckled at their childish behaviour as they squealed at the picture.

"How do you do that?" Peter asked, lifting up a daisy chain around Y/N's neck with one finger.

"Sit down, let me show you!" Peter eagerly sat next to Y/N and copied her movements as they made a small slit in the daisy stem and slipped another through it.

***

Soon enough, Peter was littered in chains. Sirius, Remus and James has joined in somewhere along the way, and they had run out of daisies in the field.

That's when they all saw the Hogsmead visitors coming back. Lily, Marlene, Arthur and Molly all sat with them, staring in awe. Lily and Marlene burst out laughing at the sight of the boys covered in daisy chains. Eliza snapped a few pictures of the boys and handed them out.

***

At dinner, Remus sat next to Y/N, their daisy chains laying lost and forgotten in the field by the lake. The pair chatted about everything that came to mind, and soon, they had forgotten about the others that sat around them.

"And that's when she said, 'I can't take this anymore! Take me to my Summer Chalet!' They left Africa for Greece the next day, failing the challenge and losing fans across the globe!" Y/N finished the story and the two burst out laughing.

"Muggle celebrities are so stupid!" Remus exclaimed. Y/N nodded and raised her spoon to her lips. She ate the (ice cream flavour) ice cream with a flourish of her wrist.

"Delicious, Darling!" she exclaimed, giggling.

"Come on, Y/N! Let's go! I 'neeta find out wha' 'appens to Snow White!" Eliza grabs Y/N's wrist and pulls her out of the Great Hall.

Y/N waves to me. "I'll see you tomorrow!" she yells over her shoulder.

That's when a man dressed in all black runs in. He has a gun in his hand. Remus runs to Y/N's side, protectively. That's when it all happened in slow motion. The mysterious man and Y/N locked eyes. He raised is gun at her. She screams in fear. The gun sounds. Remus jumps infront of her. The bullet hits him in the chest.

(ง'̀-'́)ง the next day (ง'̀-'́)ง

It was a warm, summer morning when Remus Lupin rolled out of bed. The other Marauderers were waiting in the empty Common Room for him. It was Saturday and everyone was at Hogsmead. The Marauderers has been banned for a week because of skivving Charms.

After dressing, he trudges down stairs to find his best friends harassing two girls who are taking no interest in them.

Hang on, they did this yesterday!

"But- You're, like, RICH, Y/L/N!" James yelled at the girl sat on the left. The girl snapped her head towards him.

He said that yesterday, too!

"I am not 'rich'!" she put air quotes around 'rich' "My family are just well-off."

Woah! What the hell?!

"Yeah, extremely 'well-off'" Sirius mocked, copying Y/N's posh, English accent.

"Oh just tell us what your dad does, Y/L/N," James groaned, tipping his head back.

"Guys! Leave her alone for Christ's sake! You did this yesterday?!" Remus shuffles over.

"No, that was Bones and Brown!" James leans back in his chair too far and almost falls over.

"She's rich, Mooney! Bloody flipping rich!" Sirius yells.

"Oh just tell us what your dad does, Y/L/N," James groaned, tipping his head back.

"She ain't sayin' nuffink! Now sod off the lot of 'ya!" her best friend, Eli, said nastily.

"Guys, I don't what kind of games you're playing, but this isn't funny..." Remus eyes them all warily...

ʕʔ ᑭᗩᖇT TO OIᑎᘜ OO!ʕʔ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 18K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
611K 9.5K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
221K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...