Miraculous Tales of Sonic The...

yoshikoopa20202 tarafından

Sonic attempts to battle Dr. Robotnik again, but Robotnik tries to use the Chaos Emeralds to kill him sending... Daha Fazla

Ch 1: Sonic vs Dr. Robotnik
Marinette
At the Agreste Mansion
Sonic's "Paradise"
Sonic and Marinette
Knuckles and Adrien
The Party Invitation
Speedy Love
Tikki, Spots on!
Tails in Action
Attack of the Buzz Bombers
Aqua Treasures
The Miraculous Darkest Hour Part 1: Heroes United
The Miraculous Darkest Hour Part 2: The Final Showdown
The Aftermath (Adrien and Marinette become a couple)

Miraculous Mean Bean Machine

173 10 5
yoshikoopa20202 tarafından

When Ladybug dried up SGL after she, Chat Noir, Sonic, and Diana resuced him from Akumaniztion, SGL started to recover from unconscious.

When he sees his friends, he asks "Where am I? What the hell happened?"

Ladybug answered "You were one of the people that under the control of Hawk Moth and Dr. Eggman, we've took care of it and everything will be alright."

SGL broke down crying when he hears this. "I'm so sorry," he cried. "All I wanted was to go with Sonic, Marinette, Diana, and the others to Adrien's party and my emotions got the best of me."

Diana came towards SGL saying "It's not your fault SGL, I've should have let you come along to the party, and we would've not cause this to happen."

Sonic smiles at them as they're happy to be back together, then Max said "Thank you guys for saving me, but where is my robot?'

Just then, Max's robot Markov came flying out of nowhere but stopped when he saw his friend with Ladybug, Chat Noir, Sonic and the others. "Max, is that you?" He said as he then came flying towards him and hugged him. "Max, I'm so glad you're safe."

"Hey Markov," Max said snuggling with him. "Where have you been all this time?"

"You were getting kidnapped by this crazy mad scientist," Markov said. "So I had to make a run for it."

Knuckles then handed the Chaos Emerald to Sonic because he forgot to hand it to him. "Here you Sonic, I forgot to hand this to you when we got it." Knuckles said as he handed the Chaos Emerald to Sonic to put in his ring.

"Why thank you, Knuckles." Sonic replied to him.

Then Tails came to them and said "Guys, I track down another location for the Chaos Emeralds, It's in the TFI News station building."

Chat Noir said "Then that's probably where our next enemy awaits us which is likely to be the person who killed Tom and Sabine." His words somewhat caused Ladybug to be upset.

"Hey bugaboo, are you okay?" Chat Noir said in a concerned tone. "Is something bothering you?"

"It's nothing," Ladybug said. "And stop calling me bugaboo."

Chat Noir replied "But Bugaboo, something is really bothering you and please let me.."

"STOP calling me Bugaboo, damn it!" Ladybug shouted at Chat Noir who acted like if he was being hurt by her as she would never say something like that. "Just leave me alone, okay?"

Ladybug walked away and Sonic came to Chat Noir saying "I know you're showing concern for her, but right now is the time to just leave her alone, okay?"

Chat Noir nodded yes.

Sonic said "Okay then, we've gotta head to the news station to find the Chaos Emeralds there immediately."

So everyone headed off to the news station but unknown to them, Eggman Nega was still watching them.

"Damn it again!" He said angrily. "They getting greater at kicking our butts."

Hawk Moth was furious for a moment but he then realized that they still have Heavy Magician who is one of his loyal servants, Lila.

Hawk Moth called Eggman Nega saying "We still have one more person left who is our most loyal servant, and she'll stop at nothing to get the Miraculouses."

Eggman Nega replied "Oh yeah, why didn't I think about that? With her as our loyal servant, we can get what we want and take over Paris for real!" Then they let out an evil laugh.

Meanwhile at the news room in the studio, Luka and Kagami were seen tied up and struggling. They hear an evil laugh coming from Heavy Magician who taunt them saying "Well, well, you think you can just go and backstab me like that especially you Kagami, you took Adrien away from me as your own."

"He's been my fencing partner ever since we met," Kagami said. "So go to hell and get laid you bastard!"

"I know Ladybug will be coming," Luka said. "And when she comes, you'll be sorry."

Heavy Magician growled at them but then she heard Hawk Moth's voice saying "Ladybug and Chat Noir are coming, and you know what to do!"

"Yes, Hawk Moth!" Heavy Magician replied.

"What are you planning to do?" Kagami said.

"Oh nothing," Heavy Magician said as she uses her wand to transform the room into the Mean Bean Machine factory. "I'm just gonna challenge Ladybug to a game called Mean Bean Machine, winner gets the Chaos Emeralds I'm keeping in my hat."

Then she dissapears leaving Luka and Kagami tied up in the room.

Meanwhile, Ladybug, Sonic and the others were in the hallways of the building and Tails was chattin with Max saying "So you must be an genius expert and an builder huh?"

"Yes I am," Max said to Tails. "If I weren't, then Markov wouldn't be standing right here with us."

"Ho, ho, very funny." Markov replied.

Ladybug then shushed them saying "We've gotta be quiet if we want to get the remaining Chaos Emeralds and save Kagami and Luka."

They keep walking through the dark hallways until they find the entrance to the studio room.

Sonic opened the door and looked around thinking "Woah, it's even dark in here, does anyone even have a flashlight?"

Ladybug pulled out her phone and turned her flashlight on to look around, then she spotted Luka and Kagami tied up.

Ladybug asked Tails if he had an knife with him, so Tails gave her one from the bag and she ran to free Luka and Kagami. "Don't worry guys, we'll get you out of here." Ladybug said as she starts cutting the rope.

Kagami said "Please don't do this, Heavy Magician is gonna..."

But before Kagami could finish, the lights have turned on and revealed that the studio has been turned into a Mean Bean Machine factory.

"Hey, didn't I remember this from somewhere?" Knuckles asked.

Then Ladybug hears an evil laugh and a voice saying "Well what do you we have here." Ladybug turns around to see Heavy Magician there.

"Well it is nice to see you again Ladybug, Chat Noir, and especially you Sonic." Heavy Magician said as Ladybug and Chat Noir pulled out their weapons. "I've been waiting for all of you."

"We meet again as well, Heavy Magician." Sonic said. "What the hell are you going to do with us?"

"I challenge you to a little game called Mean Bean Machine!" Heavy Magician said as she introduced the set with all the controls and the two big jars. "Winner will take the three Chaos Emeralds I have."

Ladybug turned to Sonic and asked "I don't really how to play this game, how does the game go?"

"It's simple," Sonic whispered. "The objective of the game is to match four or more beans of the same color, and if done so then the black beans will fall on, if the amount of beans reach to the top, the opponent loses, so if you can make an macaroon, then coffee can be easy to make."

So Ladybug grabbed the control and gets ready, but Heavy Magician was also prepared too so this pretty much stresses her out.

Marinette/Ladybug's P.O.V:

It's been a really long time since I last played a video game, so playing Mean Bean Machine against Heavy Magician is so much stress for me.

Amy then came and started a countdown "3, 2, 1, GO!"

The game started and I was having bit of hard time trying to figure where to put the beans, but I guess that Heavy Magician must've known what to do because there are black beans already on top of the colored beans.

"Come on Ladybug," Sonic said as he and my friends were cheering me on. "Try to at least match the beans of the same color."

I tried to listen what Sonic was saying but I turn to look at the beans on my side and I'm quickly been piled by a bunch of black beans, and Heavy Magician gave me a grin.

Tears started to form in my eyes, I was ready to cry and to give up for good. Then Chat Noir shouted "Go and kick her ass, it's now or never for we need those Chaos Emeralds!"

Then I remembered the time I beat Max at a gaming contest before so if I can do that, I can win us the remaining Chaos Emeralds.

And I did finally started to get matching the beans of the same color and started beating Heavy Magician like crazy and she is struggling.

Her side managed to start filling up and the machines exploded and knocked her out and the three Chaos Emeralds fall out of her hat.

"You did it, Ladybug!" Sonic said congratulating me. "I knew I can believe in you."

Tails then came to Sonic and gave him the Chaos Emeralds. "Are you ready, Sonic?" Tails asked him.

"As I'll ever be, Tails." Sonic said.

Then he tried to put the Chaos Emeralds in his ring but it wasn't working. "Why the hell isn't the Emerald entering my ring?" Sonic said struggling.

" You fools!" Heavy Magician said. "It's because they're fake." Then she transforms into her regular self with the akuma flying out of her, it's none other than Lila, I knew out of all people she would do that to us.

"That's right Ladybug," Lila said with a grin on her face. "Or should I say Marinette Dupain Cheng." That came to the horror of all of my friends.

Third Person P.O.V:

"That's impossible," Ladybug said. "Master Fu told me and Chat Noir to keep our identities a secret, how did you even know?"

"Because I suddenly recognized by the hair of yours that you're Ladybug," Lila said. "Not to mention I was the one who killed your parents."

Ladybug then remembered what happened and turned to look at her friends  including Chat Noir who are shocked at her reveal, then she trembled down with tears running down in her eyes.

Sonic comforted her but then he hears someone saying "Well done Lila, it looks like you found my same old enemy." It was Eggman Nega who is still in his mecha suit.

"Eggman Nega!" Sonic said with streaming tears in his eyes.

"Hello Sonic, remember me?" Eggman Nega said. "I believe you have something that belongs to us."

"I'll never surrender it to you," Sonic said. "You have become more of a monster you have!"

"No, you're the real monster." Eggman Nega said as he then orders Lila to take the Emeralds from them.

Then then the Akuma re transformed her into Heavy Magician who used her wand to pull all of the Chaos Emeralds out from Sonic's ring.

"Yes, the Chaos Emeralds are all mine." Eggman Nega said as he gained the Chaos Emeralds.

Knuckles then attempt to attack them saying "Give those Emeralds back, you assholes!" But then Eggman Nega and Heavy Magician escapes by crashing through the walls, causing Knuckles to slip and grab on to the edge.

"They've gotten away!" Amy cried.

Then Sonic and Ladybug rushed to help Knuckles get back up "Please Knuckles, let us help you up." Sonic said as Knuckles was struggling.

But Knuckles said "Sonic, you have been fighting for me and the others and you have risked your life for them, now I am taking this for the team."

Then Knuckles lets go of the building and lets himself fall to death. "Nnnoooo!!!" Sonic cried tearfully.

Then he ran off and Ladybug had to catch up with him saying "Sonic, wait!"

Then Tails grabbed the Knife that Ladybug was holding and he freed Luka and Kagami.

"So now we know Ladybug is Marinette," Luka said. "Is she and Sonic gonna be alright?"

"I don't know, but I'm really worried about her" Chat Noir said as all of the others watched as Ladybug and Sonic ran off.

Author's Note:

Hey guys, kinda pretty stunning huh, alright stay tuned because the next chapter will be a very long final chapter which will be an battle between good and evil.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

26K 397 11
Sonic is hearbroken about his past after finding out Sally was cheating on him.He runs away and meets Amy.He tries to run from his true feelings for...
56K 2.3K 17
[OLD] We all know and love the tales of Ladybug and Chat Noir, but what if we explored one of the stories in an alternate universe? One a little more...
93.4K 2.2K 20
Marinette gets akumatized but no one knows until all hell breaks loose. Her pink and cheerful style goes to black and badass. She blocks out all her...
263 3 11
After fighting against Dr. Eggman, Sonic is blamed for causing mayhem thanks to a mysterious hedgehog. The same mysterious hedgehog teams up with Egg...