IND/ENG - Unacceptable Love...

By Cyrena0819

Pairing : Phana/Singto Genre : Romance/Drama/Mpreg Singto is working at the property company, he fall in love... More

IND - Chapter One - First Sight Love
ENG - Chapter One - First Sight Love
IND - Chapter Two - Little Secret
ENG - Chapter Two - Little Secret
IND - Chapter Three - Sweet & Bitter
ENG - Chapter Three - Sweet & Bitter
IND - Chapter Four - Embarrassing Moment
ENG - Chapter Four - Embarrassing Moment
IND - Chapter Five - Coffee's Story
ENG - Chapter Five - Coffee's Story
IND - Chapter Six - Love is Hard
ENG - Chapter Six - Love is Hard
IND - Chapter Seven - Secret Unfold
ENG - Chapter Seven - Secret Unfold
IND - Chapter Eight - Card Revealed
ENG - Chapter Eight - Card Revealed
IND - Chapter Nine - The Stalker
ENG - Chapter Nine - The Stalker
IND - Chapter Ten - First Time
ENG - Chapter Ten - First Time
IND - Chapter Eleven - Taking a Break
ENG - Chapter Eleven - Taking a Break
IND - Chapter Twelve - Blossom Night
ENG - Chapter Twelve - Blossom Night
IND - Chapter Thirteen - Love Quadrangle
ENG - Chapter Thirteen - Love Quadrangle
IND - Chapter Fourteen - Unfaithful Facts
ENG - Chapter Fourteen - Unfaithful Facts
IND - Chapter Fifteen - Caught in Time
ENG - Chapter Fifteen - Caught in Time
IND - Chapter Sixteen - Rivalry War
ENG - Chapter Sixteen - Rivalry War
IND - Chapter Seventeen - Lose to Win
ENG - Chapter Seventeen - Lose to Win
IND - Chapter Eighteen - The Conclusion
ENG - Chapter Eighteen - The Conclusion
IND - Chapter Nineteen - Finding Love
IND - Chapter Twenty - Reunion
ENG - Chapter Twenty - Reunion
IND - Chapter Twenty One - Wedding Plan
ENG - Chapter Twenty One - Wedding Plan
IND - Chapter Twenty Two - Tree of Love
ENG - Chapter Twenty Two - Tree of Love
IND - Chapter Twenty Three - Unexpected Thing in Life
ENG - Chapter Twenty Three - Unexpected Thing in Life
IND - Extra Chapter One
ENG - Extra Chapter One
IND - Extra Chapter Two
ENG - Extra Chapter Two

ENG - Chapter Nineteen - Finding Love

656 35 6
By Cyrena0819

Vee was sitting by the pool in her apartment alone, swinging her legs, causing splashes of water on the surface and forming waves, then stopped and a moment later the surface of the pool was calm again as before.

She thought if only the family conflict in her case could be like this pool water, it would be great.

Vee looked down and saw her reflection in the pool, her memory drifted back to the accident that took her baby away, three years ago.

She forbid Pha to attend a reunion and had a fight with him because of that. Now she regretted it very much. If she did not lose her baby back then, maybe today their baby has turned into toddler, Vee thought.

"Even if you jump into the pool or jump off apartment building, it won't change anything..."

Vee was surprised to hear the voice of someone who sounded familiar and turned away.

Singto walked closer and stopped less than a meter from Vee, then climbed to the edge of the pool and sat cross-legged, staring at his reflection in the pool.

He heard the whole the two conversation that night from in front of the door.

"How do you know?" replied Vee. "Maybe I could try that idea, by attempting suicide and threatening him not to leave me..."

Hearing that, Singto burst out laughing. "Maybe he complied with you at first, but I'm sure he will find a way to send you to a mental hospital before he goes crazy..."

Vee gritted her teeth in annoyance and retort. "Are you here to laugh at me and celebrate your victory? You're the real wolf in sheep's clothing!" accused Vee. "If it wasn't for you, Pha wouldn't leave me, if you didn't tempt him, he would always love me..."

"If he really loves you, he won't betray you..." Singto replied.

"You're the one who gave him a shotgun to shoot me, you lit a bonfire in my house and burned it down, you are the one who caused all this to happen!!!"

Vee overflowed all of her emotions and shed tears.

"Well, that's because you gave me a bullet and provided the firewood..." Singto replied. "Besides, you shouldn't leave your house empty and give the key to a thief to burn your house..."

"Jerk!"

Singto laughed, then sighed for a moment and changed the topic.

"If you are given the opportunity to repair your home again, what will you do?"

"What do you mean?"

"I offer a repair services..."

"What do you want?" Vee asked suspiciously to him.

"Didn't you accuse me of...taking advantage of the opportunity when you were away and seduced your husband?" Singto asked with a faint smile. "Therefore, I want to give you the same opportunity..."

"I do not understand..."

Singto took a deep breath and explained. "P'Pha has made an agreement with you, that he will not divorce you...until your baby is born..." then pause. "I will leave him and disappear from his life during that time, so let's make it fairly...try to rebuild your home while I'm away..."

Vee was surprised to hear Singto's words, and wondered if he was serious or just joking.

"What is your reason for doing that? Are you sympathetic to me or just playing with me?! "

"Aw, are you refusing my offer?"

"No...I..." Vee immediately shut her mouth.

"So you agree?" Singto raised his eyebrows and smiled broadly.

"How can I trust you?" Vee glanced suspiciously.

Singto handed the key to his apartment to Vee and said. "If you don't believe me, you can invite reporters, or set up a camera to find evidence that your husband cheated with me and sue me..." Singto said.

"But, if I were you, I'll patiently fishing using hooks and baits, instead of explosives...because except would hurt the fish, you will also hurt yourself...." he added.

Vee pondered for a moment thinking about Singto's words, and the anger in her heart gradually disappeared.

"Why are you doing this? What is your purpose?"

Singto took a deep breath and exhaled. "Because I...want to prove whether he really loves me?"

"Huh?"

"When you realize that you love someone...is when you have lost them..." Singto repeated Pha's words.

Hearing that sentence, Vee could not help but cry, and now finally she understood that loving someone after losing them was the most painful thing in life.

"Use the opportunity I gave you well, and don't be regret..." Singto said then winked at her.

Vee glared at him, she should have hated this man in front of him who had snatched her husband and destroyed her household, but now she really felt touched, even almost thanked him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday morning...

That morning the sun was shining brightly, Singto opened his eyes slowly and took a deep breath, the first scent that entered his nose was the scent of sweat on Pha's skin and had dried up. He closed his eyes again and froze, trying to keep the scent in his brain, after this he might not be able to smell it again.

A moment later, he could feel the movements of Pha's arms and legs that tightened his muscles and hugged him tightly, Singto's nose and mouth pressed tightly against Pha's chest, making him almost unable to breathe. Pha's legs also locked him tight, hugging him like a bolster, making him unable to move.

Pha's eyes were still tightly closed, but a smile was etched on his face as he did that.

He tightened his muscles even more, and his breathing sounded heavy, indicating the desire in his body began to wake up. Pha pressed his hips hard, moved it occasionally, woke up something that was sleeping.

After a while, he could no longer hold himself and immediately turned his position, resting Singto under him and continued to massage by adding pressure and increasing speed.

It did not take long, he finally spilled his lust remains on Singto's stomach and breathed breathlessly, ending his exercise with an intimate kiss as a thank you.

"Phi..." Singto called softly and sounded sad.

"Um ...?"

"Can you take good care of Vee until her baby is born?"

"Aw, why are you asking that?" Asked Pha suspiciously.

"After all his status is still your wife, and you have a responsibility towards her..."

Pha thought for a moment and nodded softly.

"Then...when will you give me a baby?" Pha teased him.

Singto rolled his eyes. "If I'm reborn...as a woman..." he replied lazily, then glanced at the clock and counted the remaining time.

"If today is the last day on earth, what do you want to do?" Singto asked, changing topics.

"Um...I'll sleep all day or make love..."

"Boring..." commented Singto.

"How about you?" Pha returned the question.

Singto thought for a moment before answering. "We barely spend time at home together, so I want to enjoy the time together and doing a simple thing in life..."

"It's also boring..." Pha's pouting his lips.

"Then do you have a better idea?"

"Um...if today is the last day on earth, I will take you to Mars..." Pha pointed up.

"What will we do there?" Singto frowned.

"Mm...sleep and make love all day ..."

"Alright, whatever..."

Pha responded with a chuckle.

"We should wake up and do something useful, rather than spend time talking about nonsense..."

Singto immediately pushed Pha down from the bed and told him to take a shower. While he was cleaning up the rest of their nighttime activity, changing the sheets, tidying the pillows and blankets, opening the curtains and doing laundry.

After bathing, Singto went to the kitchen and made two bowls of porridge, a plate of salad and two cups of coffee for breakfast.

After breakfast, Pha helped Singto took out the laundry and dry it at the balcony, while Singto swept and mopped the floor, then continued with cleaning windows and furniture, until afternoon.

Singto returned to the kitchen to make two plates of rice egg roll and French fries for lunch.

After being full, they sat in the living room and spent time together by watching TV while chatting, and accidentally fall asleep.

Unnoticeably the time shows 18: 49 PM...

Singto gasped and woke up by the sound of the TV, he found that it was pitch black around them, then woke up Pha who was sleeping on his lap, turned on the light before turning off the TV.

"Is it evening already?" Pha asked, rubbing his eyes that felt heavy and getting up from his position. "What time is it?"

"Almost 7 o'clock, we overslept..."

"Aw, I'm still sleepy..." Pha leaned back on Singto's shoulder and closed his eyes.

"Come on, get up then have a shower, I'll prepare dinner..." Singto forced him to open his eyes and push him into the bathroom.

"You want to have a shower together?" Pha hugging the man from behind, Singto thought for a moment before nodding and closing the door.

Pha helped Singto to prepare dinner after showering, he arranged a small table on the balcony, added candles and flowers, designed it like a candle light dinner.

Both ate while enjoying wine, Pha also did not forget to play Waltz music which added to the romantic atmosphere that night. Finally closed by dancing together accompanied by Waltz music and kissing under the moonlight.

Before closing his eyes and closing the last pages of their diary that night, Singto brought his fingers to touch Pha's face and lips, staring into his eyes to say thank you and goodbye.

Both of them slept hugging until morning.

The next day, Pha worked as usual while Singto stayed at home, he lied to Pha by saying he would have an interview scheduled that day and maybe he would not be able to answer the phone, and Pha believed him.

After returning from work, Pha tries to contact Singto to ask him out to dinner, but his cellphone is off. Pha began to worry and immediately drove his car back to the apartment.

He searched the entire room but could not find the figure of Singto. He did not stop calling Singto's cellphone and wished that one of them was connected, and began to panic

The place had not changed and looked clean as new, Pha had no idea if Singto had left him if he hadn't opened the wardrobe and found a piece of paper with a short message and a ring on it.

"I love you..."

Pha looked at the ring in front of him blankly and dropped his cellphone, his heart as if being pierced by hot iron, his chest felt tightness making him unable to breathe.

He finally understood Singto's question yesterday asking him to look after his wife well, because he had planned to leave him, but he did not understand why he did that when their beautiful days had just begun.

A moment later, Pha reached out to take the ring, and the tears that had gathered in his eyelids broke out in an instant as he closed his eyes, flowing profusely on his face and dripped on the floor.

After feeling calm, Pha wiped his tears and spurred his car along the entire road in Bangkok to look for Singto until early morning and the car stopped in the middle of the highway due to running out of fuel.

"AAAAAAA..................."

Pha hit the steering wheel strongly and screamed to his lung until his breath was exhausted, vented all his emotions and anger, and cried miserably.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 months later....

Vee gave birth to a cute daughter by normal way, Pha accompanied her in the hospital for 48 hours from contraction, delivery, to transfer in the patient's room.

For five months, as he had promised Singto, he carried out his responsibilities as a husband, taking care of her while working and acting as a friend to Vee.

While Vee tried to use the opportunity given to her, tried everything she could and gave her attention and love to Pha. But she realized that whatever she did, the man never saw her the same way again.

Pha has changed, and become someone else she hardly know, Vee thought. He even became a vegetarian and always drinks a cup of coffee every morning, following Singto's habits.

Vee was daydreaming while watching Pha from her bed, the man looked happy while holding her baby, as if he was her father, unconsciously she smiled and wished time could stop for a moment.

However, her eyes accidentally caught the document on the table and she could guess the contents of the document without needed reading it, the smile on her face faded instantly.

Suddenly a nurse put her out of her reverie and asked for ID card from both of them to issue a birth certificate.

"Have you thought of a name for the baby?"

"Er...not yet..." Pha answered.

"Yes..." Vee chimed in. "Her name is...Fae... Fae Chaiyadech..." she then handed over her ID card.

The nurse turned to Pha.

"I will divorce with my husband soon..." Vee said. "There's no need to ask for his ID."

"Oh..." The nurse looked surprised, but she did not comment.

"Sorry I had to bring the baby, it's time to eat." she then took the baby girl from Pha's hand and left the room.

After living alone, Vee shed tears unconsciously, realizing that her happy day would soon be over. Pha realized that, he went to the bed, sat beside her and held her hand.

"Thank you..." Vee said softly and wiped her tears. "I have decided I will take care of my own daughter."

"Are you sure?"

Vee nodded. "You don't need to worry, for the past five months I've learned to be a mother, then I want to learn to be an independent woman."

"I am glad to hear that..."

"Then what about you? Will you wait for him to return?" Vee asked about Singto.

"You know...for the past five months, I tried not to think about him and ignored my feelings..." he paused and took a deep breath. "But, I can't...I'm getting more and more longing for him..." he sheds a tear unknowingly.

"I know...I can see it..." Vee brought her hand and swept the tears on Pha's face.

"I keep dreaming about him, seeing his reflection, hearing his voice, seeing him smile at me, I want to hug him while sleeping, I want to kiss him, I want to tell him that I love him...and I feel like I'm going crazy..."

"Don't worry, he will come back to you..."

"I don't understand why he left, without saying goodbye and just disappearing..." Pha looked at Singto's ring on his finger.

Vee was silent for a moment before saying. "He once told me...when you realize that you love someone is when you have lost him..."

"He said that to you?" Pha stared at Vee and looked surprised.

Vee nodded slowly and smiled.

"Did he leave me to prove that words?"

Vee sighed and nodded. "Besides, he wants to make amends, for burning our house and giving me a chance to rebuild it..."

"What?"

Vee told him about his agreement with Singto. "But I realize, the foundation of our house has been damaged, there is no point in rebuilding..."

"Sorry...."

Vee shook her head. "There's no need to apologize, I know you have found a new home, the home he built for you...you just need to find it back..."

"Did he tell you where he would go?"

Vee nodded and told Pha.

"Where is his hometown?"

"Aw, didn't you read the CV?" Vee asked in disbelief.

Pha was stunned for a moment and remembered Singto had told him about his plans, that he wanted to return home.

Pha laughed like a fool, how could he forget that, he thought.

"Thank you ..." he said briefly to Vee.

Like winning the lottery, Pha immediately grabbed the car key and was about to leave, but stopped as soon as he saw the divorce documents on the table, he glanced looked at Vee for a second before bringing the document to her.

Vee was stunned for a moment to see the document that was signed by Pha, and no doubt her heart was painful. She accepted the pen offered by Pha and with a heavy heart put a signature next to Pha's name. Thus, their relationship was officially ended.

Vee put down the pen with trembling hands, tried to hold back her tears, and swallowed all the feelings and words she wanted to say to Pha, burying them forever.

Pha smiled softly, then brought his face to kiss Vee's forehead to say thank you and goodbye. After that he takes a document, leave the others for Vee and leave the place.

After Pha left, Vee bring her hand and took the document on the table and read it. She was shocked and did not believe in the divorce compensation provided by Pha for her. She got 10% of the company's shares, ownership of the apartment they lived in and a savings in total 20 million Baht.

Instantly tears welled up and Vee cried uncontrollably.

to be continue....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

489K 7.2K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
27.2K 371 16
Basically just a bunch of Harry Potter imagines/one-shots
2.9M 67.2K 21
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
2.5M 149K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...