Hey Mr. Kidnapper

بواسطة hisracingheart

المزيد

(Chapter 1)
(Chapter 2)
(Chapter 3)
(Chapter 4)
(Chapter 5)
(Chapter 6)
(Chapter 7)
(Chapter 8)
(Chapter 9)
(Chapter 10)
(Chapter 11)
(Chapter 13)
(Chapter 14)
(Chapter 15)
(Chapter 16)
(Chapter 17)
(Chapter 18)
(Chapter 19)
Author's Note

(Chapter 12)

270K 3.6K 462
بواسطة hisracingheart

【Josh】

“ARGH!” London screamed.

By reflex, my hand went over her mouth.

“Shush.”

Her eyes were wild, panicking. What was wrong? Why was she…?

I looked down, and realized for the first time, that…she was topless. Okay, her bra was on, but more…exposed than usual.

I leapt off her, my face suddenly flushing. I looked away, anywhere but at London. I can’t believe I did that…I can’t believe I attacked her like that, I’m so –

London started giggling.

I turned. Bloody unbelievably. Any other girl would’ve started crying. Any other girl would’ve tried to kill me. Any other girl would’ve reported me to the police (well, if I hadn’t already kidnapped them). But London…she laughs?

“Your face, Josh!” she choked, through her giggles. She was even rolling on the floor. “You’re so red!”

“Shut up!”

“‘Shut up!’” she mimicked, still laughing. “You sound like a girl! God, Josh, you don’t have to be so embarrassed! It’s not like I’m actually naked. This kind of thing happens all the time, and if you blush when you see your hostage, what the hell are you going to be like when you get a girlfriend?”

‘This kind of thing happens all the time’? Does that mean…other guys have seen her naked?

I grabbed her by her shoulders, stopping her from rolling around. She looked into my eyes, saw I was completely serious, and stopped giggling.

“Do other guys see you like this all the time?”

“What?” she asked, completely clueless. That just annoyed me even more.

“I asked, do other guys see you like this all the time?!”

“What? NO! I mean, I don’t really tend to…I don’t…I…” she stuttered, her eyes very wide. I glared at her. She was so worked up. She had to be lying.

I left the bathroom, slamming the door shut behind me.

Why am I so angry?

She came in, a couple minutes later. I stared resolutely out of the window, wishing there was a TV to fill the silence. That’s why TV was invented, right? So people didn’t have to talk to each other.

Great, I was talking to myself now.

Her warm hand brushed against my bare arm. I jumped slightly. How did she get close to me so quietly? I jerked my arm away. I didn’t want to see her right now.

“Josh?” she whispered, her voice scared.

I can’t believe I thought she was innocent. She was obviously well experienced, just like all the other rich girls. I didn’t know what I was thinking before.

“Are you mad at me?”

I glared at the tree through the window.

“Josh, tell me,” she said, tugging at my shirt. “Tell me what I did wrong.”

She gripped my arm, with trembling fingers.

“Josh…what did I…?”

“Nothing. Leave me alone.”

Suddenly, she threw her arms around me, holding me from the back. A clean shampoo smell radiated from her hair, filling my nostrils. A bead of water dripped from her hair, and trickled down my back. She was warm. So very warm.

My eyes flickered shut, and I breathed her in.

“Josh…?”

My eyes opened again.

“Yeah?”

“Why are you mad at me?”

I suddenly pulled away, remembering I was meant to be mad at her. How did she do that? How did she make me forget everything?

“No reason.”

“Tell me, Josh.”

“No.”

“Tell me!”

“NO!”

“JOSH!”

“Fine,” I yelled, suddenly spinning around, and slamming her onto the bed. Our face where about an inch from each other, and I was breathing hard. “Do you want to know why I’m mad? Do you, really?”

She looked terrified, but defiant at the same time.

“Yes. I do,” she said, twin spots of heat appearing over her cheekbones.

I looked at her face, at her stupidly pretty, sweet, cute face. Why did she make me feel like this?

I watched my own thumb trace swirls along her high cheekbones, brushing her cheek, and slowly travelling to her red lips. I gently touched her bottom lip…it was soft. When I’d kissed her before, I didn’t really notice. I was too busy teasing her. I didn’t…

She squeezed her eyes closed.

I leaned down, and –.

***

(London)

The atmosphere was completely different from the first night in the Plaza. It felt…dangerous. It felt like anything could happen. You could almost cut the tension in the air with a knife.

Josh looked down at me, his eyes indecisive. What was he going to do…? I wanted to ask, but at the same time, I didn’t want to break this silence. It was the once-in-a-lifetime romantic, tense silence. I couldn’t wreck it now.

I closed my eyes, and waited.

He kissed me.

At first, the only place we were touching were our lips, moving in unison. It was gentle, and slow. Soft, like a flowing stream. Every sense in my body was focused to the place – my mouth – where we were connected.

Then something snapped.

Josh kissed me harder, more passionately, and then the grip of his fingers on my arm started to hurt, just a little. It was hot, as hot as fire, and as deliciously painful as ice against skin. It was desperate need, but so soft and sweet at the same time. I pulled him closer, barely aware which hands were my hands, it was so impossible to tell, we were intertwined so close. I tried to remember who he was – my kidnapper, a guy only after my money, someone not to be trusted – but it was so hard to think, when we were kissing like this. I had to snap out of it, I needed just one lucid moment, to think, to prioritize, I couldn’t just –

Fuck it.

I kissed him back, kissed him even harder. I moaned, and dug my fingernails into his bare, muscular shoulders. I didn’t complain when his fingers burned red-hot against the bare skin of my leg. I didn’t complain when he found the hem of my wet shirt, and pulled up. I didn’t complain, when he left a white-hot trail of kisses, from the crook of my neck, to the sensitive skin of my…

Because, to tell you the truth, now was the time. It was finally time for me to lose it.

***

【Josh】

I opened one of my eyes, squinting slightly. I stretched, completely comfortable. The windows were open, and the warm sunlight fell directly onto my chest.

“Morning,” London said, from the bathroom door. She was wearing nothing but…

“Hey! Why’ve you got my shirt on?”

She smirked, and walked to her snacks. “It’s, you know, like in the movies. All girls wear the guy’s shirt. I’ve never had to chance to, before.”

I glared at her. “How many guys have you been with before?”

She picked out a Twix, and ripped it open, giving me an innocent look. “What are you talking about? None.”

I glared at her some more. “I don’t believe you.”

“I’m telling the truth!” she yelled, looking kind of angry as well. “I’m not that kind of girl!”

She looked at me for a little while longer, then she started laughing.

“What?”

“You’re jealous, right?”

“No! What are you talking about?”

She giggled, curling herself into a ball, on the chair she was sitting on. “You’re so jealous.”

“I’m not!”

“Right.”

I was about to jump out of bed, but then I realized something very important.

“London?” I asked. “What did you do to my pants?”

“Your briefs?” she said, putting on her innocent face on again. “I don’t know.”

“London!”

“I might have hung them on the tree outside.”

***

(London)

It was kind of funny watching Josh, with a towel slung around his hips, leaning out of the window with a big stick, trying to get his briefs back.

“I hate you,” he said, turning back to glare at me.

“I know.”

I was watching the show, from the bed, smirking a little. It was even funnier when the motel manager woman came out from downstairs, to yell at him for “hanging up his own decorations on the tree”.

As I clutched at my stomach, wiping away the tears. I could barely breathe, I was laughing so hard. This was the last day we had together. I bit my lip, and suddenly it wasn’t so funny any more. My chest constricted, and suddenly I couldn’t breathe, for a completely different reason.

“Ha!” Josh yelled, finally retrieving his briefs. “I have them!”

He turned around, and shocked crossed his face when he saw that I had tears forming in my eyes.

“Are you okay?” he asked, suddenly worried. “What happened?”

“Nothing,” I said, semi-laughing. I was being an idiot, right? This could never be something serious. This was just…a fling. I should’ve thought about that, after I slept with him. I should’ve realized. After all, he was my kidnapper. A real relationship was definitely impossible. I didn’t even like him. I didn’t…feel that way. Right? “I’m fine, Josh.”

I cracked a smile at him, and he gave a tentative smile back, that sent my heart running.

Okay, maybe I did feel that way. But I’m pretty sure he didn’t.

***

Author's Note: LOL, guess what? I re-read my plot, and I realized, in fact, that this story isn't over. I'm only about two-thirds through. Yay for you guys, right? Boo-hoo for me. I've actually been sitting and typing for so long, I think I've fractured my tail-bone. Ow. Like hell :(

VOMMENT!!! 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

3.5K 32 39
READ JUST ONE LOOK FIRST Zayn's gone - and suddenly, so is the rest of the gang. Are they alive? Where'd they go? No one knows. Will they...
71.8K 1.6K 31
Hope u enjoy ●completed● smut (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
206K 9.1K 56
Waking up in a strange place is not a good feeling. You fear for your life constantly, you wonder if you will make it to another day, you want to lea...
2.4K 11 24
Just read...