Abusive Ceo ✓

By mylastloveisbts

[✔인 잭] ❝ Let's forget that we ever met. ❞ Kim Jia's life was fine all over, a single mother, a well-paid job... More

❴ABUSIVE CEO❵
❴PLAYLIST❵
❪Z E R O❫
❪O N E❫
❪T W O❫
❪T H R E E❫
❪F O U R❫
❪F I V E❫
❪S I X❫
❪S E V E N❫
❪E I G H T❫
❪N I N E❫
❪ T E N ❫
❪ E L E V E N❫
❪ T W E L V E ❫
❪ T H I R T E E N❫
❪ F O U R T E E N ❫
❪ F I F T E E N ❫
❪ S I X T E E N ❫
❪ S E V E N T E E N ❫
❪ E I G H T E E N ❫
❪ N I N E T E E N ❫
❪T W E N T Y❫
❪T W E N T Y-O N E❫
❪T W E N T Y-T W O❫
❪T W E N T Y-T H R E E❫
❪T W E N T Y-F O U R❫
❪T W E N T Y-F I V E❫
❪T W E N T Y-S I X❫
❪ T W E N T Y-S E V E N ❫
❪ T W E N T Y-E I G H T ❫
❪T W E N T Y-N I N E ❫
❪T H I R T Y❫
❪ T H I R T Y-O N E ❫
❪T H I R T Y-T W O❫
❪T H I R T Y-T H R E E❫
❪T H I R T Y-F O U R❫
❪T H I R T Y-F I V E❫
❪T H I R T Y-S I X❫
❪T H I R T Y-S E V E N❫
❪T H I R T Y-E I G H T❫
❪T H I R T Y-N I N E❫
❪F O R T Y-O N E❫
❪F O R T Y❫
❪F O R T Y-T W O❫
❪F O R T Y-T H R E E❫
❪F O R T Y-F O U R❫
❪F O R T Y-F I V E❫
❪F O R T Y-S I X❫
❪F O R T Y-S E V E N❫
❪F O R T Y-E I G H T❫
❪F O R T Y-N I N E❫
❪F I F T Y❫
❪F I F T Y-O N E❫
i.
【✔】
⏌⏌⏋⏌ ⏌⏉ ⏋⏌⏌⏌ ⏌⏌

Married Again

9.8K 316 25
By mylastloveisbts

200k Special.

Since Abusive Ceo has reached 200k, I'm gifting my readers with a special bonus chapter. I'll give a bonus chapter until we reach...1 mil maybe? So the next bonus chapter will be when we reach 300k.

Spin back to after Jia and Jungkook's second marriage—a honeymoon scene. This is set where they have went to a honeymoon, Soyeon is with the rest of Jungkook's friends.

_______________________

"Shit. You're..cute." Jungkook wiggled his eyebrows. Jia smiled in awkwardness, pinching both her cheeks as they expanded. "The problem is that my cheeks are swelling. I don't know why my cheeks are swelling instead of my legs. This didn't happen to me when Soyeon was about to be born." She complained, knitting her brows and sighing.

Jungkook plopped on the couch, "Extraordinary Jungkook, extraordinary kid." He shrugged. She sighed again, louder, before sitting next to him. Jungkook frowned, his problem was that she never sat close enough to him. He grabbed the back of her top and pulled her closer. She blinked in surprise. "What the fuck, what are you doing?" She asked, slapping his hand off.

"Why don't you sit close to me? Just fucking sit on my lap." He said, trying to smile. "Oh that. I get really irritated all of a sudden, so I'm afraid I might hit your handsome face and break it. And for your lap, you won't be able to stay under my weight—" He got up, "That's definitely not true." He said, picking her up.

Her eyes widened in surprise. "Jungkook, you're not supposed to pick up a pregnant lady like that! The baby might get scared!" She felt scared for a second, sighing. He smiled lightly, looking down at her stomach. "The doctor said there's nothing to worry about." He said. "Yeah—but you need to be careful. I could end up breaking my neck if you pick me up like t—" She couldn't complete her sentence as she laughed a little, imagining how the actual scenario would be like.

Jungkook didn't laugh however. "I won't let that happen. I won't let you get hurt again." He said, she stopped laughing. "Oh come on, I was only joking." She said, he sighed, walking to the bed and laid her softly, he laid beside her and gripped her hand, "Don't ever joke like that, it scares me...that I'll end up hurting you again." He said, biting his lips as he tried to keep his tears in.

She never understood this side of him, where he just wanted to be the strongest man on the whole planet and hide his emotions, he did that several times, although she always told him to be honest with her. "Jungkook." She muttered, patting his cheeks lightly. She pulled him closer, their foreheads touching.

"You won't. I know you won't hurt me." She whispered to him, wiping his tears before they could fall down his cheeks. "How do you? You don't know when I would." He sniffed, she smiled. "I know you love me, you won't hurt me ever again, I know. Don't ever be afraid to have me." He nodded, snuggling into her.

She hugged him, sighing. She knew he was still not over the trauma, but she also knew that they'll be okay together, they'll be fine. Everything is going to be alright as long as they're together.

_________________________

"You know, this shit is boring." Jungkook sighed as they both walked along the beach, holding Jia's hand. "Why? I like it." Jia said, dumbfounded at his sudden exclamation. "There are people, but I wanna be with you alone." He said, she rolled her eyes. "I totally like it, if you have a problem—suck it up."

He grinned and turned to her. "You know, you've become more savage after becoming pregnant, why don't you stay pregnant for the rest of your life, I like you like this, sassy." He said, she scoffed, "You know this is such a pain, if you had to give birth you'll be dead by now, you know that?" He laughed again.

"How would that be, pregnant Jungkook with a big ass stomach, no abs added." He said while rubbing his stomach. She laughed a little, "You'll look like a banana milk carton." She said, he shook his head. "I'll look the cutest pregnant man ever."

She turned to him, knitting her eyebrows with a small smile on her face, "Jungkook, you'll be the only pregnant man ever." He stopped, before nodding. "That's accurate too, but yeah, who knows?" He shrugged. She nodded her head, stopping, "What happened?" He asked, she pointed at the ice cream counter.

"Go and bring me ice cream, chocolate, three scoops." She said, pushing his back a little. "Don't you like mint choc—" She made a disgusted face, kicking him lightly, "That shit's disgusting as fuck, now hurry up, I'm hungry." She whined, poking his shoulder.

"Fine." He said, waving her hand off and walking to the counter. She sighed, looking around the place with her hands in her pockets, what caught her eyes were the couple with two children, walking happily, like a family, and after that, they all laughed, it made her smile a little.

"Here." Jungkook offered her the ice cream, however, she was too much in a trance watching them to hear any of his words. He raised his eyebrows when she didn't take the ice cream from his hand, his eyes following hers and stopping on the family. He smiled, moving forward to wrap his hands around her shoulder.

She flinched at the sudden touch, smiling again when she saw Jungkook. "What are you watching?" He asked, she shrugged and took the ice cream from his hand. "Nothing." He rested his head against hers from behind. "Soon, we'll also have a family like that. Uh, so cheeky."

She laughed and shook her head, "You're unbelievable. Did you have to ruin the moment like that?" She asked, hitting his chest with her fist. "Nah, I'm good." She sighed while shoving the ice cream in her mouth, "I miss Soyeon so much."

She turned to face Jungkook when he didn't respond, he turned to her in confusion. "Who is Soyeon?" She gasped, hitting him hard. "Idiot! How can you forget your own daughter's name?" He gasped along with her, "Fuck!" He yelled, panicking.

They both looked at each other for a good minute in shock, before bursting into a fit of laughter. "Oh God, she'll disown you if she gets to know that you forgot her name." She said, slurping on her ice cream.

"Damn. I'm a terrible father." She nodded a little, "You need some training. But don't ever forget her name again or I'll kick your ass." She said, he hummed and nodded, "I'll try not to." She smiled and nodded, leaning against his chest.

"Isn't the sunset beautiful today?" She asked, he stared at the sun that was high in the sky. "Baby it's only two in the afternoon." She sighed, shaking her head. "Honey, you don't get moments, do you? I was pretending to be the heroine in movies, you should've said something romantic." He giggled.

"Love, let's make love." He puckered his lips, she shivered in disgust, pinching his lips, "That was the worst. Disgusting, stupid, gross comment I've ever heard." She said, finishing her ice cream, she looked down at her hands, filled with chocolate.

"What the fuck?" Jungkook laughed at her hands, taking out a tissue from his pocket, her eyes widened lightly at the set of tissue box he had put in his pocket the whole time. "What the—how did you even put it there, and why would you bring a tissue box on your honeymoon?" She asked, he wiped her hands.

"There are many things I need to do to not get beaten up by my beautiful wife." He said, pinching her cheeks. "Now that I think about it, even I miss Soyeon." He sighed, "Aw, don't get sad." She said, "I need to wash my hands, they're sticky." She said, frowning.

"You're such a pain in the ass, you know that?" He groaned, she nodded with a frown. "Ah, hurry up!" She said, hitting his shoulder lightly, "Okay, okay." He said, gripping her sleeves and pulling her to the public washrooms.

"Why are we going to the public washroom when we're at a damned beach—" Jungkook sighed and pushed her in. "You're probably one of those people who pee in the public pools." He chuckled, she laughed. "No idiot, I don't do that shit." She shrugged, washing her hands.

"Hey handsome." Jungkook froze when a girl walked up to him, "What's your name?" She asked, "Um, Jia." He cleared his throat, "Yeah?" She walked out of the washroom, "Give me a tissue, will you?" She asked, turning to the woman. "Yeah? You need something, he's taken." She said and slapped his shoulder, flaring her nostrils when she walked away.

"Your face is a big problem, everyone comes to you like 'hello handsome'." She mocked the flirtatious tone she hears everytime. "What I noticed is that people don't recognise you well." She said, wrapping her hand around his.

"It's a small place, people here don't recognise public figures because they are busy within themselves." He shrugged. "But they still come singing, "Hey handsome"." She snorted. He laughed a little, "They can't help it." She rolled her eyes, "They should. Even I wouldn't come to flirt with a father of two children." She said, scrunching her nose in disgust.

He moved away, "As if I'll come to flirt with a woman with a filthy temper and two kids, you wear those polka dots underwea—" She gasped. "Jeon Jungkook! I told you to stay away from my stuff! And I'm not wearing it now!" She yelled, running after him. "That means you have it!" He yelled back, running away from her. She sighed, "I'm tired." She said and sat on the sand. "Hey! You okay?" Jungkook asked, waving his hands at her.

She shook her head, "I'm done, I'm too tired to even get up." He giggled and ran back to her, "I'm gonna pick you up!" He sang, she spread her arms when he walked to her, and he picked her up, spinning her around. She giggled in his arms, putting her hands around his neck.

He smiled, kissing her forehead. "I love you." He said, she leaned in to his lips, kissing them. "I love you too."

__________________________

Jia groaned, plopping on the couch when they reached the hotel room. "I'm so tired." She mumbled, Jungkook scoffed, "You don't do anything at all." She shrugged, "That's really normal if you're normal, getting tired easily, sleepy and annoyed." She explained.

"If you say so." He said, sighing and sitting beside her. "What do you think Soyeon must be doing?" He asked, she glanced at him, "She must be playing games, like you."

She said, he laughed. "She's just like me." He said.

They both became silent, "Jia?" He called out, she hummed, leaning back on the couch, "Are you sure this is going to work out?" He asked, she hit his back lightly. "It is. Shit don't add up if you don't make it, okay?" She said, closing her eyes.

"Alright, I believe you." He smiled, leaning his head onto her shoulder. She smiled, putting her hands around him,

"Yeah, I believe myself too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.2K 5K 14
𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉 𝗎𝗌𝗎𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖻𝖾𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗌 𝗎𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽𝗅𝗒. © 𝑹𝒆𝒚𝒂 2020
591K 22.4K 47
Y/N hasn't talked to her parents since they shipped her off to America at the age of 6 to be raised by a nanny. All grown up with a business of her o...
81.5K 2.3K 57
Y/n is not a normal girl she's not like others She's alone She's depressed She is studying for medical through a scholarship She is not living wi...
42K 2.6K 21
"He'll seduce you if you're not careful, he might seem serious but he's all about fun and games." "I'm okay with him seducing me." _ Jungkook made a...