ᴄʜᴇʀʀʏ ʙʟᴏꜱꜱᴏᴍꜱ • ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ 【✓】

By Dippy08

A story in which a highschool teenager Jungkook falls in love with a church boy, Taehyung, during Cherry blos... More

。♡Prologue♡。
。♡01♡。 Solicit
。♡02♡。 Smitten
。♡03♡。 Relish
。♡04♡。 Nature
。♡05♡。 Compassion
。♡06♡。 Dismay
。♡07♡。 Heartening
。♡08♡。 Merry
。♡09♡。 Confession
。♡10♡。 Bewildered
。♡11♡。 Adrift
。♡12♡。 Absence
。♡13♡。 Nostalgia
。♡14♡。 Yearning
。♡15♡。 Departure
。♡16♡。 Abstract
。♡17♡。 Tranquil
。♡18♡。 Evoke
。♡19♡。 Unpredicted
。♡20♡。 Recapture
。♡21♡。 Comforted
。♡22♡。 Rejoice
。♡23♡。 Rendezvous
。♡25♡。 Fear
。♡26♡。 Agony
。♡27♡。 Deja Vu
。♡28♡。 Reckoning
。♡29♡。 Solicit 2.0
。♡30♡。 Granted
。♡31♡。 Vows (Epilogue pt.1)
。♡32♡。 Endless (Epilogue pt.2)
。♡33♡。

。♡24♡。 Bliss

3.2K 295 60
By Dippy08

Jungkook's perspective

Breezes flew by, bringing mellow peachy petals with it to touch my face. His angelic smile was spreading on his lips as he was engaged with little children on a bright sunny morning.

I stood straight, eyeing him from afar as a smile was homed on my lips permanently.

It's been months since I came here and everything was tranquilized eventually. My sufferings had finally found a door to its end as the new journey brought me ahead of miseries.

"Jungkook..." his melodious voice called my name and I stepped closer now but was adorably attacked by children tugging my legs.

"Mr. Jeon, lift me up, I want to sit on a slide."

"No, me first."

"Aww, let's take you both up at the same time." I lifted them up at once with both of my arms as I made them stand on either side of tiny slides in the playground.

"Jungkook, you're unbelievable." Taehyung complimented me in an awe and I flexed my arms and my biceps started to poke out of my shirt now.

"Am I?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Yes, strong man."

"You're awesome, kids are really in love with you." He whispered, eyes replenished with joy.

And you? Are you in love too?

"Oh really? I am grateful for it. After all the greatest help is your encouragement here." I responded, brushing my thoughts away before my expressions could change.

"No Jungkook, you really are irresistibly adorable."

"And you're the first one to notice that." I whispered, in an inaudible whisper but he somehow heard in response of which he just clasped his hands together to look down as old memories sunk us in.

During all those days, I tried my best to keep my sulking aside for which I talked to him. Maturity had been increasing by the time but no matter what, Taehyung was way more mature and understanding than me.

He accepted all of his faults and admitted that he was not completely right. Though I never wanted him to feel regretful but I had only one question, why did he leave this way?

For now, we were far from those issues and were working together in bringing new memories together. The school was incredibly wonderful and welcoming too, giving me a sense of belongingness which I never wanted to miss ever again.

"What about you, kids find me adorable and you?" I asked, hoping to hear something.

"You're adorable not just for kids or for me but to everyone around." He replied with a sense of optimism and I wasn't even disappointed with his reply but I was wondering why he would not say something about himself only.

His eyes had always kept unsaid words hidden in it including a deep mystery as if he just wanted to keep to just himself. I would lack in words to describe him, he is beyond imagination but curiosity was not helping me with my thoughts.

I wanted to know what he felt, how he felt about me. Does he feel the same way or it's just his sympathy?

I never wanted to emphasize my emotions over his but I always wondered why he kept his feelings to himself. He would talk about the world, people, nature or something beyond this but is it too hard to just think about yourself a little bit?

I was vocal to my emotions but he was completely different. He was endearing and sympathetic, his optimism taught me patience but why did he never consider me the one to share his thoughts with, where I was ready to give my everything to him.

The mystery in his eyes held a mixture of emotions and I could see pain somewhere. What is it that he is hiding?

I have loved him, I do love him and I will always love him which never went hidden through gestures nor through words but he always lacked words and his gestures were manipulating my thoughts as if it's love or sympathy?

I started to embrace all the outcomes of the time slowly. Maybe destiny did it because separation was written there. If he wouldn't have left back then, then maybe I would be the one to leave Busan one day as I did now. Maybe, I wouldn't be where I was.

He always said that everything happens for a reason and I slowly started to accept everything. Maybe it was for the good. I don't care about the past as long as I have him in the present and in the future.

"Taehyung..." I whispered slowly when the comfortable silence with loud thoughts between us was interrupted by soothing music playing in the background.

"Yeah..." his melodious voice spoke with music in the background, feeling like heaven to my ears.

"I want you to be honest, I know you will be."

"What is it?"

"Have you ever had a dream?"

I asked and he finally looked at me, erupting a smile at my question.

"Yes, of course. We all have a dream. My dream was to be a pianist but you know what? What I am today is beyond my imagination and I am way too glad to be who I am." He simply answered, slowly swaying his head in rhythm of the melody playing in the background.

"So you know how to play?"

"Well, yes, I do know."

My eyes widened and a smile approached my face. I enthusiastically stood up and pulled his hand in mine to make him stand as I slowly dragged him with me.

"Where are we going?" He asked but still let me take him where I wanted.

"Let's make your dream come true." I whispered and ended up bringing him in the music room.

As we reached, all eyes turned in our direction, including kids and Mr. Kim Seokjin there, the music teacher.

"Mr. Jeon, St. Kim..." he said and stood, paying his attention to us.

"Pardon my interruption but Mr. Kim, I really want Taehyung to play something since he really likes to play piano." I said and Taehyung looked down sheepishly, clutching my hand even tighter which I didn't want to let go.

"Oh wow, St. Kim, you like to play piano? You should've told me earlier. But still you're very welcome here." Mr. Kim said with a voice filled with enthusiasm.

"C'mon, let's go." I pulled him in before bowing my head in front of Mr. Kim who smiled warmly.

"Ah, Jungkook, it's... I am fine.. I don't have to." Before he could deny, I already dragged him down on the stool and stood by the piano, clasping my hands together as I eagerly waited for him to start.

He looked around shyly and I could see the trembling of his delicate fingers. My heart clenched a little but as soon as he placed his fingers on the keys, a smile made its way on my lips again.

It didn't take him long to be lost in the melody as his head started to sway a little with the rhythm. I could see Mr. Kim with mouth agape as he heard his melodious song.

"He is unbelievable, it took me years of experience to reach this far." Mr. Kim complimented from behind, enough audible for me to hear and warmth spread over my chest.

And I noticed one thing after a very long time and that was the genuine glimpse of pure happiness in his eyes when he happily met his gaze with me.

He erupted an endearing smile before ending the soothing melody which I wanted him to continue as it took me to another world. He shyly stood up and bowed.

Children present there really enjoyed it and appreciated it as they gave him a big round of applause without any command. My hands automatically started to clap for him and I could see Mr. Kim walked to him as he clapped for him too.

"Unbelievable Taehyung, your fingers are magical." Mr. Kim complimented and patted his shoulder and he bowed as to show his gratitude.

He slowly walked to me and watched me with shiny eyes and my heart swell up after finding pure bliss in place of mystery now.

"You really did amazing, it was mind-blowing, Tae." I complimented and he smiled widely.

"Thank you so much Jungkook, like I seriously am very grateful." he whispered in pure bliss.

We started moving out together after bowing in front of Mr. Kim before leaving who now bowed at us too.

"If you really are grateful then do me a favor Tae, will you?" I asked and he retracted his gaze from the ground to land on mine.

"Yes, what is it?"

"Play piano more instead because I missed something which I finally found after a very long time." I whispered and started walking ahead, letting him drown in his thoughts as he remained standing at his place for a while.

I turned my head around to see him looking at me with parted lips and shiny eyes.

"You know you're even gorgeous when you smile." I whispered and he looked down shyly but the smile never left his lips, making me head over heels for him all over again.

•°•°•★★★•°•°•

Well, it's not only Jungkook who is head over heels here.

Hope you guys enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

885K 37.5K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
74.7K 1K 35
An enemy to lovers tale between the famous Harry potters sister Y/n, and the dark lords son Mattheo Riddle. Who knew that a stupid stake out would le...
17.1K 664 15
Anaxiphilia; the act of falling in love with the wrong person. Taehyung fell. He fell and fell harder and harder everyday, but with the wrong person...
29.7K 300 27
when y/n and her sisier go to a meet n greet and meet the nj boys and see what happens.....