ᴄʜᴇʀʀʏ ʙʟᴏꜱꜱᴏᴍꜱ • ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ 【✓】

By Dippy08

A story in which a highschool teenager Jungkook falls in love with a church boy, Taehyung, during Cherry blos... More

。♡Prologue♡。
。♡01♡。 Solicit
。♡02♡。 Smitten
。♡03♡。 Relish
。♡04♡。 Nature
。♡05♡。 Compassion
。♡06♡。 Dismay
。♡07♡。 Heartening
。♡08♡。 Merry
。♡09♡。 Confession
。♡10♡。 Bewildered
。♡11♡。 Adrift
。♡12♡。 Absence
。♡13♡。 Nostalgia
。♡14♡。 Yearning
。♡15♡。 Departure
。♡16♡。 Abstract
。♡17♡。 Tranquil
。♡18♡。 Evoke
。♡19♡。 Unpredicted
。♡20♡。 Recapture
。♡21♡。 Comforted
。♡22♡。 Rejoice
。♡24♡。 Bliss
。♡25♡。 Fear
。♡26♡。 Agony
。♡27♡。 Deja Vu
。♡28♡。 Reckoning
。♡29♡。 Solicit 2.0
。♡30♡。 Granted
。♡31♡。 Vows (Epilogue pt.1)
。♡32♡。 Endless (Epilogue pt.2)
。♡33♡。

。♡23♡。 Rendezvous

3.1K 307 61
By Dippy08

Jungkook's perspective

As I believed, the days felt like an eternity to me. The anticipation and the worries came together, colliding in my head and scattering my thoughts everywhere. Will he be there, waiting for me?

Though from the outside I might seem calmed and still like a mountain but my inside was like a depth into the volcano, always burning and trying to erupt.

Waiting is all that I could do, patience is all that I had with me to get through this. I engaged myself in the works that needed to be done. I had thought of going back to Busan before finally being a part of the school but I just rang a call to my parents whose happiness in voice was visible.

I was in my room, things packed up and settled in boxes everywhere when a knock on the door brought me back to reality.

"Macarons!" And it was no one other than this tiny man Yoongi.

"You always know when I need company." I whispered and he nodded before entering in.

"I know and after receiving the call, my desperation grew more." He said before sitting down on bed in an empty space.

"Oh really?" I started munching on one of the macarons and he nodded.

"Taehyung, wow. This sounds like one of those dramatic movies in which the separated ones end up stumbling on each other unexpectedly. Wah..." he said dramatically and I chuckled.

"Movies are inspired by real life stories so yeah, it can be true." I said and offered him the macarons and he just carried one.

"Jungkook, I would love to visit you sometime."

"Yoongi, I would love to have you around sometime." I said and he smiled.

"So, all set?"

"Yeah, almost. Things will start to be loaded by the evening and I will leave tomorrow in the morning."

"Oh wow, you must be really happy now." He whispered, randomly peeking in my boxes.

"Yeah, I am. As long as you, Jimin and him are here for me, I am happy." I said genuinely and he showed his gummy smile.

"Ah, emotional boy." I chuckled at his words and sat beside him after packing my very last box.

"And as you mentioned Jimin, I was here to tell you that I decided to visit him since he wanted me to be there so badly." He spoke.

"Oh really, wow. I wanted him to meet but everything is in a rush here."

"I know, it's okay though. We can go some other time but before it, we have to meet Taehyung, especially me because I have heard a lot about him and I can't wait to see him in person."

"Of course, as things are settled. I will surely call you there. I can't wait to introduce you to him either." I whispered and he smiled warmly after tapping my shoulder.

"Now let me help you with this." He said and gestured on the mess around me and I just nodded.

"Sure, thanks."

🌸🌸🌸

This all felt like a blink of an eye with the help of Yoongi. Things were loaded in vehicles by the end of the evening and for the night, me and Yoongi roamed into the streets together, enjoying each other's company as we always did.

I briefed him about my meeting with Taehyung and how everything turned out for me. He heard me with sincerity all the time.

He encouraged me to drink with him which at first didn't seem a good idea for me but I accepted one glass after his encouragement and turned out that he confessed to me about his feelings for someone he really loved and cared about.

I didn't want to take advantage of his hangover to ask anything related to his someone very special and respected his privacy. He cried how he was also trapped in this trap of longing and pain of long distances, somewhere I got a clue about his certain someone special. It was so obvious though.

"Stop drinking Yoongi, you're going to meet him soon, now be happy about it." I said as he sipped one more time.

"Yeah... I'm going to meet diminie..."

I chuckled and put his glass down after pulling from his hands. I put my face in my hands as my elbows rested against the table when I saw him.

"Wait, you know?" He asked and peered at me with narrowed eyes.

"As if I am a fool, it's so obvious though." I said and he laughed loudly and hit his own head.

"Oh my bad."

"So, about Jimin you really like him huh?" I asked and he looked around before gesturing to me to be quiet.

"Like? You're kidding, love. It's love. I love Jimin, my dimmine." He whispered and swayed his body on the music playing in the background and I chuckled at him. Alcohol would change him completely.

"Yeah, I can see, so much in love."

"Yoongi loves Jimin as you love Taehyung." He whispered and my smile suddenly dropped.

"You love him right?" He asked and I just looked down before carrying my glass to hit him.

"Cheers."

Love? To say I love him would be an understatement, I worship him. His name held this power of getting fireworks in my heart whenever someone mentions it. His voice is melody to my ears and his face is scenery to my eyes. And his warmth, it's like the warmth of sun through clouds in bone freezing winter.

"What happened?" Yoongi interrupted me from my thoughts and I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Don't you love him?" He asked again and I put my glass down.

"I do, I love him very much." I whispered as I stared into space but could only see his face in front of my eyes.

"Aigoo... Romeo." Yoongi teased as he wiggled his eyebrows and I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Let's just leave already, it's a very busy day tomorrow."

🌸🌸🌸

The day had finally arrived, I shared a warm hug with Yoongi as he joined me on the station.

"Give my love to my mom, dad and Jimin and don't forget to bring mochies for him." I said and he nodded.

"I definitely will. Say my hello to Taehyung." He said and I smiled before tapping his arm as I climbed into the train.

"Take care."

"Don't forget to call me once you reach." He shouted from the back as the train gained it's pace.

"I will." I shouted back and we waved our hands to each other.

Now Daegu was calling for me to make it a new home which I gladly accepted because the new place had always been keeping new awaiting things for me.

I settled on the berth of the train as I looked out of the window now. My eyes were set on the running scenery and with every passing second, I was getting closer to him.

🌸🌸🌸

After this journey of hours I was finally in Daegu. I stepped out of the train and was embraced by the breezes, making me tug my lips up in a smile.

"I can't wait to see you, Tae." I whispered in joy, completely drowned in his thoughts.

My luggage was being loaded out of the train by some men and I gave them my receipt of the address where they had to transfer it. I searched for a phone booth and instantly called Yoongi, informing him that I was finally in Daegu.

After ending the call I called St. Jung about my arrival and he squealed with joy on the other side and wanted me to sign as soon as possible and I gave my words by saying that I was on my way.

My anticipation was on the peak and I rushed to search for a taxi to stop by. As I found, I quickly sat into it without any delay further.

It was still noon and I knew St. Jung would be in school so I asked the driver to take me there.

In a matter of minutes I was at the destination and I came out of it and admired the view in front of me before entering.

"Here." I paid the taxi driver who soon disappeared.

I sighed and closed my eyes as the breezes played with my hair. I finally opened up my eyes which landed on certain someone and my heart skipped a beat. And everything seemed to pass away in a slow motion.

"Jungkook!" His voice called for me and I rushed to his side as far as I noticed him at the entrance.

"Taehyung..."

"Oh my God, you're here." He whispered, voice holding amazement as he watched me and desperately stretched his hands for me to hold.

"As I said, I will be here soon." I whispered, holding his hands in mine and a vibe of ecstasy struck me.

Another moment of reality that felt like a dream to me but he made me believe in his presence when he brushed his thumbs against my skin and showed his bright smile. My hands swiftly intertwined with his as I watched him in front of me. I held firmly, not wanting him to disappear.

"I can't believe it's true." I whispered, peering into the depth of the blue ocean in his eyes. My emotions were stabilized again and the fear that kept me awake for days had finally disappeared. He didn't go anywhere and was still there, how I always wanted him to be.

"It's true, Jungkook."

And my heart fluttered for the thousandth time and only he was the one who could do this to me. His eyes held unsaid words and immense emotions. Is this just sympathy? Or am I misunderstanding it with love?

•°•°•★★★•°•°•

Taehyung definitely loves Jungkook but he won't show for sure or maybe he will.

Your reviews keep me inspired.

Hope you guys enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 8.6K 16
❝Christmas without you would just not be Christmas at all.❞ Jungkook and Taehyung had been together for years, crazy in love as it is meant to be but...
233K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
234K 9.5K 31
At birth everyone is given a necklace. The pendant on the necklace matches that of the one your destined to be with. What happens when these 2 boys...
29.7K 1.4K 56
Taehyung ignored Jungkook's shirtless posture, the way his muscles were bending to the moves of his hands, the way the sweat was dripping off his mes...