The Irony Of Fate

By NeetaHalai

Hate and Love are two such powerful emotions, but can they ever coexist? Since childhood, Khushi has loved Ar... More

Part 1
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
EPILOGUE

Part 2

6.5K 241 11
By NeetaHalai

The priest arrived within no time and all the wedding rituals began, Khushi was all excited about this, she had been waiting for this day since ages, she couldn't stop smiling at all, and why wouldn't she be? She was getting married to the man of her dreams after all.

Arnav was in his usual angry young man moods, not at all excited for the wedding, for him it was just another compromise as he was getting married to Khushi for the sake of Anjali only and if it was in his hands, he would have never gotten married to a girl like her.

Anjali was happily staring at both of them, she had always liked Khushi since long, she was the sweet and innocent kind of a girl, she always dreamt of having her as her sister-in-law and today finally that dream was coming true, she was glad that Arnav agreed for this marriage.

Although she knew right now Arnav wasn't happy with this marriage, later on he was going to like her and fall for her too, Khushi might be the normal middle class girl but she was a gem, she was sweet, innocent, she loved people, took care of everyone, she was just the perfect girl for Arnav, she wished he could understand that but God knows why he disliked her so much.

Shashi was also happy as his daughter was getting married to Arnav, this had always been his and Arnav's father's dream, they always used to talk about how in the future they wanted their kids to get married and now that dream was coming true even though he was no more here to see their dream coming true.

Although there was a huge class difference between them both, Shashi and Arnav's dad had always been best friends, it was sad that the friendship dint pass on to their kids, maybe it did to Khushi but not to Arnav.

The priest performed all the rituals one by one, while Khushi took so much interest in everything and Arnav had none at all, he was just telling the priest to hurry up and finish it which did hurt Khushi a bit but she remained quiet.

Within no time, the priests had performed all the rituals quickly just like Arnav told him to and they were finally married, everything started to feel different for Khushi, she knew this was going to be a new beginning, a new life with the guy she always wanted to marry, all she hoped was that no matter how he was behaving right now, maybe by tomorrow or tonight at least he was going to be normal with her.

The guests that attended the wedding, left one by one after congratulating the newlywed couple, Khushi thanked them all with a huge smile plastered on her face while Arnav dint bother at all, half of the time he was just staring at the screen of his phone to avoid talking to anyone.

The media was present there too, obviously, it was the huge businessman and the hottest bachelor's wedding that too with a girl who came from a lower middle class family and according to the society clearly dint deserve to be with a rich guy, it was the spicy news to raise up their TRP bars.

Isn't it weird how people always judge each other by class, or how much money someone earns as if life was all about class and money? People had started forgetting that love was more important, wasn't it?

"Mr. Arnav how does it feel, now that you are finally married?" a journalist asked.

"What does the question mean? Am I supposed to feel somehow about getting married? Relax people, it's just a marriage no need to make it a huge issue" he said as he walked away from them angrily as the media tried to ask him more questions but he managed to ignore them all.

He stopped when he saw Khushi hugging her dad and crying on his shoulders, holding him tightly as if she was going to miss him or something, that girl had stayed away from him for years, what was this drama for even?

"God, such a pretender she is" he said feeling irritated.

Khushi hugged her dad as she cried in his arms, although she was happy for a new life with Arnav, she was also sad that she had to leave her dad for that, which was the hardest decision because when her dad called her back, she thought she was going to get to live with him finally but in a few weeks she was leaving her own house once again, this time for good.

"I wish mom was with us today, I miss her so much" Khushi said.

"Just know that she's looking at you right now and giving you all her blessings to have a happy married life with Arnav" Shashi said

"Would I be able to be a good wife? I'm really scared dad" Khushi asked her father nervously.

"Don't be scared I trust you and I know you will be a good wife, I can see how much you like Arnav and how excited you've been since this marriage was decided so I know you would make things work between you both and the both of you will be happy" Shashi assured her.

Khushi smiled faintly and nodded when Anjali walked towards them and interrupted their conversation.

"It's time to leave Khushi" Anjali said with a smile while Khushi hugged her dad for one last time then walked with Anjali as she led her out of the hotel where the wedding had taken place, they both walked to the parking lot where Arnav was already waiting for Khushi in the car.

Anjali held the door open for Khushi as she picked up her heavy outfit and finally got inside the car.

"Di, I am going to the farm house with Khushi... you can go home in the other car" Arnav said.

"I understand, have fun" Anjali winked at him as she waved goodbye at them.

Arnav kept on looking at the road pretending to be very serious about driving while Khushi kept on staring at him with a smile plastered on her face, she couldn't still believe that her childhood dream of getting married to Arnav had actually come true.

"Stop staring at me like that" Arnav said angrily as Khushi turned her gaze away thinking that he was feeling shy.

"Arnav ji aren't you romantic?" she asked in her sweet voice.

"What do you mean?" Arnav raised his eyebrow as he looked at her for a moment and then back at the road.

"I mean we are alone in this car, driving to the farmhouse, we just got married, I thought you would try to look for excuses to hold my hand" She blushed.

"To hold your hand, seriously?" Arnav almost laughed at what she said, was she actually so stupid or was she just pretending to be. Whatever that it was, he had to admit that this girl was a pretty good actress, maybe she could try in movies.

"Yes, it's kind of a very sweet gesture and feels romantic too" she replied.

"I don't do the hand holding things okay, that's not my style" Arnav shrugged.

"Then what do you do?"

"Let's reach the farm house then I'll show you what I do baby" Arnav said as he winked at her, Khushi went all pink hearing his words.

"Oh My God, you just called me baby, how sweet" Khushi blushed while Arnav felt so irritated by her behavior.

Why was she behaving like this the innocent, sweet you girl when she wasn't innocent at all? What was the pretense for? Him out of all the people knew who and what she exactly was, so maybe it was better if she kept this drama for herself, if she thought by pretending to be sweet and innocent she was going to win his heart or something, she was very wrong.

After a drive of almost half an hour, they finally arrived at the farmhouse, Arnav parked the car and then turned towards Khushi who was asleep by now.

"Khushi" he shook her trying to wake her up.

"Yes Arnav ji, have we arrived? I am sorry I fell asleep. I had to wake up early and get ready for the wedding, so it has been a tiring day" she said as she opened her eyes.

"It's okay, come out of the car, I need to lock it so we can go inside"

Khushi walked out of the car as they both headed inside the house, Arnav opened the door and walked in while Khushi just stood at the door.

"Now why are you standing there" Arnav asked feeling irritated, did she have to be told everything? Like even entering the house? Couldn't she do anything for herself?

"Aren't you going to perform the welcoming ritual?" she asked with confusion on her face.

"Which kind of ritual? Look this is a farm house not the actual home, all the rituals will be performed at home by Anjali tomorrow, I have brought you here for our wedding night so I'm not performing any rituals other than getting you undressed, if that's a ritual" Arnav smirked as he headed inside.

"Wedding night" Khushi said as she blushed deep red. She took a step inside and looked at the house, it was huge, obviously it had to be huge given that the Raizada's were very rich.

"Yes Khushi wedding night, today you'll see the side of Arnav Raizada that no lady has seen" Arnav said as he walked towards her.

"Would you carry me in your arms and take me to the bedroom?" she asked blushing.

"What? Who the hell does that? Khushi let's just walk to the room, don't waste time okay" Arnav said already irritated by her, she was acting all so innocent when he knew the real side of her which wasn't so. He was trying to stay calm here and her pretense kept on irritating him more and more.

"Okay" she blushed more thinking that he was getting restless, only if she knew it wasn't Arnav getting restless but irritated because he thought she was being fake.

Arnav opened the door of the room as they both walked inside and he shut the door behind.

"I'm going to change, you change too" Arnav said

"But I dint bring any clothes, they all were in the car Anjali left with"

"Look for something in the cupboard then" Arnav said as he walked inside the washroom while Khushi walked to the cupboard.

She couldn't find any suitable clothes so she just pulled out Arnav's shirt.

She removed all her jewelries and wiped her make up with wipes that she found in the cupboard and then removed her wedding dress as she put on the shirt.

She was just buttoning the shirt when Arnav walked out of the washroom.

She quickly ran to hide herself behind the door of the cupboard while Arnav was just left staring at her, she looked so beautiful, dressed in his shirt only and even without her make up on.

"Why are you hiding?" he asked raising his eyebrow.

"You should have at least informed that you are coming out, I have just worn your shirt nothing below" she said

"So you are shy of me? I am your husband okay... come out of there" he said as he walked towards her.

He held her hand and pulled her out as she stood in front of him feeling shy and nervous while Arnav looked at her from top to bottom.

He pushed her to the bed as he came on top of her and started unbuttoning the shirt, Khushi inhaled a deep breath and shut her eyes, all this was making her so nervous and so shy, it was her first time after all.

"Won't you first hug me, and kiss me and kiss my neck then slowly remove the shirt?" Khushi asked

"I told you I don't do those things" Arnav said as he continued doing what he was, seriously what world did this girl live in? And according to what he knew about her, he was pretty sure she knew things much well, she was just putting up a very convincing act to show how innocent she was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 9.3K 30
Nafrat paas ane na de Mahobat door jane na de( hatred keeps them apart but love keeps them closer) What will happen when love overcomes Hatred. Read...
1.8K 241 6
"I HATE YOU" "And it kills me, that I can never stop loving you" How had they gotten so close? The fire of rage, hurt, love and longing, burning in t...
130K 8.5K 43
Sometimes your heart needs more time to accept what your mind already knows. This is the story of Aranv and Khushi who were only meant to be passeng...
507K 26.4K 60
Highest rank: #26 in fanfiction, #1 in Arshi Won "CHARM AWARD" on IPKKND CHARM AWARDS-2K18 **UNEDITED- FIRST DRAFT** "Khushi, at least we can be frie...