The Law of Destiny

By Zuu_47

Many people believe in the existence of Destiny, a mysterious force which binds certain people together, dete... More

The Witcher
Surprise
Meetings
Spellbind
Complications
Fate or Coincidence
Bathtub
Extraordinary
Wish
Doubts
Elixirs
Belleteyn
Kaer Morhen
Dinner
Legend
Research
Truth
Pain
Grief
After
Decisions
Bittersweet
Destiny
Prophecy
Help
Dear Friend
Rain after Storm
Child of Surprise
Training
Honesty
Elder Blood
Treason
Together
United

Banquet

448 10 2
By Zuu_47

ARD SKELLIG - Skellige Isles

Yennefer were fixing herself in front of miror when she heard his steps. She immediately turned to him and she looked at him from the feet to head.
"Geralt that black tunic.. you look positively smashing." she was teasing him. She came closer to him.
"I'm dying to take it off Yen." he frowned.
"I would consider that proposition under different circumstances, one I might even take you up on.. but we're going somewhere else now." she fixed his collar. Geralt sighed.
"Why black colour again? The other colours has mysteriously burned?" he smirked.
"We're going there as a couple Geralt, I wanted us to be united." Yennefer frowned.
"Fine.." he leaned closer to her. "But you look so hot in that black dress tonight. I like your hair like this, the way it falls on side of your neck, shoulders and back.." he whispered to her ear. Yennefer raised her eyebrow on him, she was enjoying his presence. Then he slowly started kissing her on her neck, then he kissed her on her lips.
"You will ruin my lipstick.." she giggled into his mouth.
"As I see, it doesn't bother you at all.." Geralt laughed and he pushed her closer to him and they started kissing passionately.
"Why I can't go with you?" Ciri interrupted them when she enetered into the room, they both immediately pulled away from themselves.
"You can continue.. it doesn't bother me. I've seen you many times already.." Ciri laughed. Geralt frowned and Yennefer fixed hers hair, which Geralt destroyed.
"It's dangerous, we don't know who will be there. When I'll be sure it's safe, I will bring you there." Yennefer explained and she came closer to her and she fixed Ciri's hair. She pretended like she didn't hear her comment before. Ciri then hugged her and Yennefer caressed her face.
"Ciri it's just one evening. You will handle it without us and we'll come to check you every two hours, I promise." Geralt told her when he came to her. Ciri pulled away from Yennefer.
"That's not fair.." Ciri frowned.
"Nobody smart plays fair.. and you should finally learn it Ciri." Yennefer told her honestly.
"I'm already a member of the Lodge, I should go there, not Geralt." Ciri smirked.
"Maybe he isn't the member but he is my partner. You will stay here and wait." Yennefer said strictly. Ciri lowered her head and she nodded. Geralt was again amazed by her power. Ciri had almost never listened to him but when it was about Yennefer that was a different story.

"Will we go explore the Skellige island tomorrow?" Ciri asked them with excitement.
"Yes, we'll, but only under one condition.. you must stay here all the time tonight." Geralt looked at her seriously.
"Don't worry. Your wish is my command." Ciri said proudly. Geralt smiled at her and shaked his head.
"Can we go? I don't want to come there as the last.." Yennefer started to be impatient.
"Of course my lady." Geralt said teasingly and turned to her. Yennefer rolled her eyes. She then looked strictly at Ciri.
"If I or Geralt will come here to check you and you won't be here, then do not wish to see me." Yennefer warned her.
"I'm not stupid, I won't go anywhere."
"Alright, then we can go. See you soon Ciri." Yennefer smiled at her then she and Geralt left from the room.

They entered into the huge hall. Everywhere were tables with lot of food or alcohol. The whole hall was decorated with flowers and white-blue ribbons.
"Grab my arm." Yennefer commanded him. He didn't protest, he loved to be in her presence. Without hesitation he grabbed her arm and he was proud to have the most beautiful woman in the hall as his company.
"Who everyone is here?" Geralt asked Yennefer while they were walking.
"As I know, the members of Lodge, their friends and someone from Brotherhood but no one who will harm Ciri." Yennefer said calmly.
"Are you nervous?" Geralt asked her. He noticed that she behaved a bit different.
"No.. why?" Yennefer lied and looked at him. Of course she was nervous. For the first time from the sorceresses was someone dating the witcher. Her status was high, everybody knew her and she really hated the rumors about her. She could feel all the looks at her now.
"Because you're biting your lip and that you do only when you're nervous or something is wrong.." Geralt raised her eyebrow. He knew her too well already. Yennefer sighed.
"Yes, little bit.. because everybody knows me.." she looked into his eyes. Geralt smiled at her.
"Just take my hand. I'll be here with you and everything will be okay." he told her kindly. Now she didn't protest. She immediately squeezed his hand.
"Why they can't understand the way we feel it, that we love each other even if we're different.. and we're not that different at all." Yennefer said honestly and she raised her eyes on him.
"Don't listen to them. They can only laugh behind their hands while the fragile and the sensitive are given no chance. They will never understand us. They fear us that we have something what they will never have. And I don't care about them because I only care about you.." Geralt smiled at her. She was speechless. She thought that he couldn't surprise her more, she thought that she has already known him too well but no.. he has still surprised her and she loved it about him. He leaned closer to her and he kissed her on hers lips.
"Geralt everyone is watching.." Yennefer giggled.
"Let them watch.. I couldn't refuse to kiss you. You're so beautiful and they should know that you're only mine." Geralt said proudly. She smiled at him and kissed him on his cheek.

"Yennefer.." well known voice interrupted them.
"Tissaia.." Yennefer smiled a bit. Her relationship with her changed since Sodden Hill.
"So, this is your famous White Wolf?" Tissaia looked at him from feet to head and she raised her eyebrow.
"Geralt of Rivia." he bowed.
"Also a gentleman.. good taste Yennefer.." Tissaia admitted. Yennefer started blushing.
"Is she here?" Tissaia almost whispered to her. She wanted to protect her too.
"Yes.. but I will be glad if no one would know about it yet." Yennefer warned her.
"Of course, you can count on me. It was nice to meet you Geralt. Enjoy the night." Tissaia smiled at them and she left.

"She likes you." Yennefer was teasing him.
"My charm is irresistible.." Geralt said proudly.
"Hold on witcher.. do not think that much about yourself." she laughed.
"I asume that my charm was one of the things which spellbinded you.." he whispered into her ear and softly pressed his lips on side of her face. Yennefer almost stiffened.
"You have not idea how much.." she leaned closer to him, he could fell her breath. Their lips almost touch but then she pulled away and she smiled under her nose.
"I hate when you do this Yen.." he frowned.
"Do what?" she raised her eyebrow and she laughed.
"Teasing me like this.." he smirked at her. She raised her eyebrow.
"I have no idea what are you talking about.." Yennefer was provoking him. Then she turned around and continued towards the tables. Geralt sighed. If she would knew how he wanted her now. She looked stunning tonight.
Then he followed her.

"Wait here, I must go to greet with the others." Yennefer gave him seductive look and drank from her wine. Then she left. Geralt sat down to the table and he sighed again. He hated banquets or special occasions. He hated to wear tunic, he wanted back his armor or shirt. But the most he wanted to go back to their room and spend the night with her. He wasn't able to control himself around her anymore. He then grabbed bottle of wine and he poured wine into the glass and started drinking. Then he saw a lovely looking scampi on the table. He grabbed one and he started eating them.
"Ahm. awful.." he frowned and he pulled out the food from his mouth to the plate in front of him. He wiped his mouth with hand.
"The White Wolf himself.." the sorceress smiled at him. Geralt turned to her.
"Phillipa.." he faked his smile. He met her when he was helping Dijkstra with something.
"What are you doing here? Oh sorry, I forgot you're with Yennefer.." she said sarcastically.
"Hmm.. what do you want Phillipa?" Geralt asked her strictly. He still didn't trust her. He looked at the other sorceress who was standing next to her.
"Don't be rude Geralt.. we just wanted to say hi to you.." Phillipa rolled her eyes. "Anyway this is Keira Meitz." she introduced her.
"Nice to meet you."
"You were right. He is more handsome up close.." both sorceresses started laughing. Geralt frowned.
"Are you two having good fun?" he crossed his arms.
"You're so boring Geralt.. you don't know how to relax." Phillipa said with laughing.
"Sorry to disappoint." Geralt said sarcastically.
"But tell us, are you two lovebirds getting well? I heard you break up.." Keira was teasing him.
"We're still together." Geralt stated.
"It's a pitty.. we would certainly find a way how to pleased each other tonight..." Phillipa said seductively and Keira caressed his arm and then they both started laughing. Geralt looked at them surprised.

"Girls.. let him be. Look at his face, you scared him.." Triss came towards them and she laughed. The sorceresses nodded.
"But if you change your mind, we'll be waiting.." Phillipa winked at him and then with laughing she left with Keira.
"Thank you Triss, you saved me.. I thought they will rape me in a moment.." Geralt laughed. He stood up to hug her.
"Belive me, they would really do it if Yennefer wasn't here.." Triss said with laughing and he pulled away from the hug. Geralt gave her surprised look.
"You mages are really weird sometimes.." he laughed.
"Yeah, we are." she laughed. "So.. how are you enjoying the banquet?" Triss was teasing him.
"I just cannot be more happier to be here.." Geralt said sarcastically and he was trying to smile.
"C'mon Geralt.. she is so happy that you're here with her tonight. She's proud of you." Triss told him honestly.
"I know.. and I'm proud of her too. She's changed a lot since Ciri came into her life.. in a good way. I've loved her before too but now she's more happier and more calm.." he was honest. He then started looking for her with his eyes. He found her, she was talking to some mages. He smiled.
"I'm not surprised. Child was something what she wanted for a long time and now she has Ciri.." Triss smiled. "How is she anyway?"
"She's good. Everyday she's getting better with her abilities, Lambert is teaching her with swords and also she is growing so fast.." Geralt said proudly.
"She must be bored when she is alone now.. as I know her." Triss laughed.
"Yeah.. she's definitely bored and tomorrow she will kill me with questions about this banquet.." Geralt said with laughing. "I'll go to check her for a while, you can go with me if you want." Geralt suggested.
"I would like to see her again." Triss smiled at him.

"Yennefer, your performance on Soden Hill was really impressive. I think we would lost if you wouldn't save us." Artuard was honest.
"Thank you. Is it for the first time you've expressed a tribute to me Artuard.." she raised her eyebrow.
"Everybody knows you're a wonderful and powerful sorceress, sometimes very unpleasant but you've almost never been on the councils so.. we couldn't tell you this Yennefer.." Francesca Findabair laughed.
"It's true.. I had more important things to do.." Yennefer smiled under her nose.
"I wonder which things.." Francesca said teasingly. Yennefer smiled at her. Artuard was confused.
"Yennefer.. what a surprise.." Fringilla told her when she came towards them.
"Piss off." Yennefer gave her angry look. Fringilla wanted to say something but Yennefer didn't give any chance.
"It was nice talking.. see you soon." she looked at Artuard and she smiled at Francesca. She started leaving from them. She spotted Triss with Geralt and she went towards them.
"Charming as ever.." Artuad laughed. Francesca nodded and laughed too. Fringilla just frowned.

"Triss.." Yennefer hugged her when she came to her. Triss smiled at her.
"I saved him before someone would steal him from you. He is very requested tonight.." Triss said with laughing.
"That black tunic is making miracles.." Yennefer looked at him and laughed. Geralt frowned.
"I can say the same about you and your dress.." he put the hand around her waist and he kissed her on her cheek. Yennefer started blushing.
"Geralt.. not here." she laughed.
"Let them be jealous.." Geralt laughed and then kissed her on her lips.
"You're two are so cute together.." Triss said kindly. Geralt laughed. Yennefer raised her eyebrow. She didn't like when somebody was talking about her like this. She's always acted like a powerful and confident sorceress. But she smiled at her, from Triss these words didn't bother her at all. She was her best friend after all.

Triss was smiling at them when she looked behind them to see what is talking so loudly and then she spotted him. Triss's face was suddenly white.
"Shit! Vilgefortz is here!" Triss freaked out. Geralt and Yennefer immediately turned around.
"What the fuck is he doing here?!" Geralt said angrily.
"Someone from the Lodge had to betray us. Only they knew that you wanted to bring Ciri here." Triss was strict.
"Ciri.." Yennefer looked worriedly at Geralt.
"I will kill him if he'll touch her." Geralt started to feel anger in his veins and he looked seriously at Yennefer.
"I will go after her. You stay here and watch his every move. He can't get to Ciri." Yennefer said nervously.
"Just be careful." Geralt caressed her face.
"I will." Yennefer smiled at him and squeezed his hand on her face. Then she left.
"We should find the traitor.. We're not safe here anymore.." Triss looked at him seriously. Geralt nodded.

THE END: Chapter 32

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 41 2
"If we are to use you as bait to lure our possessed Witcher here to Kaer Morhen, do you understand what that entails?" Jaskier nods, but he remains q...
24.1K 658 21
Geralt of Rivia comes across a small town with a bit of a monster problem. But when things go horribly wrong he comes across a woman who was supposed...
25.3K 684 32
Antea of Oxenfurt has disguised her life as being a simple barmaid in the city of Oxenfurt, until a cloaked stranger with the stench of death wandere...
62.9K 1K 61
It all started years ago, from a young age Selene had always been....well different. Some say the girl was marked by Destiny, others said she was cur...