A Wolf's Revenge #Watty's2015

נכתב על ידי OnlyWicked

Harmony is a Wolf, not the Werewolf that are tamed but a full blooded Lycan. She should be a feral Alpha-Fema... עוד

I - Mortified
ll - Reborn
lll - Prowling
lV - Exhale
V- Respiration
Vl - Dramatical
VlI - Inevitable
VIII - Resentment
IX - Flaws
X - Decent
XI - Translucent
XII - Brutality
Xlll - Stranger
XV - Benevolent
XVI - Eventide
XVII - Ravenous
XVIII - Requiem
XIX - Identity
XX - Devour (Special Giovanni's POV)
XXI - Sanguine
XXII - Deluge
XXIII - Unconditional
XXIV - Deoxyribonucleic Acid
XXV - Trepidation
XXVI - Insensible
XXVII - Candor
XXVIII - Vicissitudes
XXIX - Exchange & Death
XXX - Bloodshed & Epilogue

XIV - Fractures (Special Six's POV)

19.4K 741 60
נכתב על ידי OnlyWicked

Sixsmiths' POV 

 Her eyes looked relieved when she saw me. But I was annoyed, when I'd woken up she hadn't been there. That was disconcerting. I'd been looking for her for about ten minutes when I see her walk through the doors. 

  Hair covered her face half of her face leaving the other half exposed. Although, I didn't think much of it. She smells like coffee and books. Which was strange. 

"I was at a Coffee and Book shop, I woke up and went for some fresh air." She spoke softly.

   Granted I had snapped at her, but I was upset she wasn't their when I woke up. It was vexing, I didn't like her being so far away from me when Maximilian was around. He was a problem, his mere present was tormenting Kinsley. 

  She was the whole reason that she had left home and spent two years as a rouge. Although, that upset me I was happy that it had happened to her or I wouldn't have ever been able to meet her. And I would still be wallowing in self pity. 

  Her presence that made my life bearable. I couldn't handle losing her to her bound. It would have been a different story if her bound was actually a decent Wolf. But he wasn't he was a useless piece of shit. 

  Walking towards her, I wrap my arm around her waist. Pulling her closer towards me. She was mine and I wouldn't let her get taken away from me. I would protect her no matter the cost. 

"Six lets head back to the room." She spoke after what felt like ages. Her breath fanning lightly over my neck. Sending a chill down my spine. 

  Releasing her from my embrace. She gives me a small smile, before walking towards the elevator. Her steps were a little slow and I wonder if I'd hurt her. I didn't mean to but sometimes it was hard to control my lust. 

  She press the button to the elevator, the doors don't take long to arrive and I smile when she turns and grabs my hand pulling me into the elevators. Her warmth spread through my body as she pressed her face and body into my own. 

"What this the mighty Alpha acting all soft and cuddly all of the sudden?" I tease her as she drops my hand and srunces her hands into the fabric of my shirt. 

"I can act like a normal women sometimes. It's nice to rely on a man every once in a while." She said defensively from my chest. 

  Smirking I turn us and rest my back on the wall of the elevator. Rubbing small cricles into her back as we stand in the elevator not moving. 

"Do you want to be spoiled that bad?" I ask her. Moving my hand up into her hair. Stroking the black locks with a soft hand. 

  She gives a jerky bob of her head and I rest my head on top of hers inhaling her scent. I could smell my own scent radiating from her and that made my chest swell with passiveness. 

  Reaching a hand forward I press the button for our floor. And the elevator gives a rough jerk as it comes to life. Her breath is soft and slow, her hand don't loosen from my shirt and I don't mind that at all. 

  The more she clung to me the more I felt like she actually needed me around. Being needed was a very nice feeling. 

   When the door dinged and then opened. She didn't budge an inch and I decided that it was okay. Grabbing her waist I pull her up. She got the idea and wraps her arms around my neck and then her legs around my waist. 

  She was so cute, even when she was being a stone cold bitch, she was always adorable. This was love, I loved her even with all her fault and her background. It just made her more attractive to me that she could recover from all of her troubles. 

  Walking out of the elevator, I fish in my pocket for the key. After a couples seconds I find it. Walking to the room. I make quick work of the lock, and push the door open. Stepping in I promptly shut the door, behind us. 

  Putting her on her feet she look up at me her eyes were soft. Almost child like she looked so innocent that it tugs at my heart.

  She crouches down an slips off her boots, along with her pants and then her sweater to just her under ware and a tank top. Before she walks back towards me. Her hands resting on my chest. 

 I pick her up again and gently place her on the bed. Sitting down next she crawls into my lap. Resting her head against my chest as she sit criss cross apple saw in my lap. 

  Gently I pull at her hair wanting to look at her full face. She flinches when my fingers lightly graze the skin on her covered cheek. 

  That was strange. Pulling her hair back I stifle a growl in my throat. 

  Across her cheek is a horrible bruise that leads up over her eye. Its black and blue, how did I miss that when I first saw her? 

  Better yet who the hell hit her. My blood boils under my skin. And I felt anger condense in my chest making it hard to breathe. 

  I said I would protect her yet I let this happen. 

"Who did this?" I manage to get out. Her eyes were full of sorrow. And I wanted to wipe the pain away for her. But I couldn't do that in less I knew the person that hit her. 

"It doesn't matter I started it first." She mumbles turning her eyes away from mine. The hair slide back over her face covering that mark. 

    To me it didn't matter if she'd broken their arm. How dare they raise their hand against her. She was an Alpha, yes, but even more that that she was a woman as well. The hand mark was clearly that of a mans. It was to big to be a woman's hand mark. 

"It doesn't matter!" I growled my hands clenching in between fist and open palm.

  She twist her body in my lap. So she is straddling my legs and her hands move towards my face. Her hands titling my head closer towards her face.

  After I managed to focus I realized that her face was stretched into a wide smile. Even though it looks painful for her she still smiles.

"Don't focus on that, I don't want to dwell on the bad. After tomorrow I'll be back with my pack and nothing will matter. Because you and the pack are my home and family."  Her eyes shone with a love that I knew was real. 

   She was real, what we had was real. 

  I felt the anger dissipate from my body. And I pull her slowly to the bed with me. My arms wrapping around her. Her body softly fit into mine, and I pull the covers up over us. 

"I know that's selfish of me to say after everything that I've put you through the past two days. But please understand that I love you." She sniffles and I turn my head looking at her. 

  Her face is scrunched up like she is trying to stop herself from crying her eyes out. But tears start to flow down the side of her face. Big lump start falling out of her eyes. And then snot starts to come out of her nose. 

  Red spots start to blotch her face, she grips my shirt starting to really bawl her eyes out. 

"Shh..." I coo to her softly. Rubbing at the giant tears that hang on her waterline. 

"But..." She starts but her voice is lost when she starts to cry some more. 

  What was I going to do with this Alpha of mine. 

Gently I kiss her eyes. First the right one and then I move to the left one. Moving down I kiss her nose and then her right cheek and then the left. Slowly I press them ever so softly to her lips. 

  After pulling away her sniffling has stopped but the tears are still running down her face, in a slow torrent of fresh new tears made their way down the soft planes of her face. 

"Please don't cry." I find myself whispering in her hair. The onyx hair like silk against my face. 

  She turned her head into my chest. Pressing her face inwards, I can feel her body start to unwind getting less and less tense under my care.

  I felt like a parent, trying to comfort their child. 

 She seems so broken and hurt. It was like watching a flower wither, it was a strong and defiant that withstood everything heat waves harsh words, and hard times. But when a winter spell blows in the flower can on longer hold out and yields to the winter spell.    

"Your so strong," I whisper into her hair," so strong, that is make me wonder if your real sometimes. But even if you strong you don't always have to do everything by yourself. I am here to hel you to make sure that you are okay to keep everything including you safe and sound." I tell her running my nose along her head, inhaling her scent deeply. 

"I don't want to let you die. You can't die, I wouldn't let you die on my account!" She just about scream, pulling her head up. 

  Her eyes are puffy and her nose is bright red. She looks horrible, but I think she's pretty none the less. 

"Don't you understand that I can barley protect myself!" She wails in anger, her hands clenching into fist. Her blood shot eyes producing more tears, that run down her face creating more lines and blotches on her skin. 

"But I can protect you!" I shake her softly trying to get her to understand that she isn't alone. That she'll never be alone ever again. 

"Please understand that I wouldn't allow anything to hurt you, even if I have to sacrifice everything to do just that!" My voice shook and she turned her eyes towards me. Her eyes focousing on my face. 

  Her face started to scrunch upwards. Her eyes turning up at the edges as more tears started to form on her waterline. Her lips started to turn downwards. And her mouth open slightly as she let out a strangled sound. And she started to cry some more. 

But she nodded her head looking at me. My mouth turns up into a small smile. 

"I trust you." She sniffles out rubbing her hands over her eyes. Trying to stop the tears that are running out of her eyes, like a broken dam. 

"As you should." I laugh a little and she keeps sniffling but a smile turns her lips upwards.

I look at her, she is such a resilient creature. I have no idea how she does it. She left home, became a rouge, came to my pack and took down an Alpha that was tyrannical. And then she brought it from a weak classed five pack to a strong rank one. 

  Her ambition knows no bounds. But I can't imagine the toll of not seeing her family for five years, to live every day knowing that her bound is out in the world doing things that break her heart. Yet she still manages to tribe onward. 

  She is the light to my dark existence. Truly she is the reason that I am here today. I would have killed myself, I had lost the one person that I lived for my bond was to young, to full of life to have died so young. 

  I wouldn't let the same happen to Kinsley not like that at least I wouldn't let her die, I would protect her with everything that I have and more. 

The same thing that happened to my bound wouldn't happen with Kinsley. 

"I think I should go to sleep. There is going to be a big commotion tomorrow." She whisper, leaning forward and places a light kiss on my lips. 

"Are you going to be up for that?" I ask her concerned. She smiles at me before sliding her legs under the covers and tucking into my side. 

  Like this she felt small and real not that untouchable light that I saw her as, but more of a actual wolf. 

"You fuse to much, I'll be right as rain by tomorrow." She reassures me. Her eyes already closed. 

  I worried but I would support her no matter what. 

"Now get some sleep Six!" She muttered sleep already grabbing hold of her. 

   I laid down next to her, wrapping my arm around her middle. Her breathing had already evened out and her eyes were shut tight. Resting like a baby, she looks so peaceful like this, it was hard to believe she was a big bad wolf. 

"Good night Harmony." I whisper by her ear. 

_____

A/N: Boop Boop! Here is the update. And if you notice the Parenthesize it's a special!!! And it's in Six's POV!! Can you believe it! I know I cant, I am absolutely horrible at Guy's POV. 

So tell me what you think did I do good!! What cha think was it horrible? Or was it stunning? 

Vote/ Comment, I love hearing what ya'll think about the chapter!!! 

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

45.5K 2K 84
As Lycan's were hunted and killed off a thousand years ago, now humans, and werewolves shall learn what a true Lycan is. All things made a new, now i...
82 13 10
Born between two worlds, despised by those who should love her. Being labeled as "defective", "incomplete", "impure". Suffering repeated and constant...
411K 13.4K 35
"You threw me to the rogues, but you never expected me to lead them. You thought they'd eat me, but instead they bow before me." She backs up, seemin...
1.6K 79 36
Julianna has always known exactly what she wanted. She was young, she was free, and nothing could stop her from taking the Alpha title in two years...